Black. Democrat. Benny. Thompson

Black. Democrat. Benny. Thompson. Was. On. The. January. 6 ,,Terrorist. Committee. ....Benny. Thompson. Should. Organize. A,,Committee. To. Find. Out. Who. Is. Dumping. Out. Drugs,Cocaine ,,Heroin. In. Black. Communities. ,,Who. Bringing. Guns. To. Inner. City. Black. Communities. . Have. The. Black. Street. Gang. ,,Terrorist.   Arrested. And. Put. On. Death. Row. For. Domestic. ,Terror ......Black. Politicians. Can. Live. Away. From. That. Violence ,,By. Controlling. Black. Votes,,Preachers. By. Stealing. All. The,,Church. Money..  Black. Politicians. ,NAACP. Silent. On. Preachers. Raping. Black. Children. Black. Preachers. Are. In,,,Prison. For. Raping. Children. ,Murdering. Their. Wives........Preaching. ,Snakes. Silent. On. Church. Corruption. T. D. Jakes ,Preacher - Farrakhan ,Warnock ,The. King. Family. ..........

Most politicians have a self-serving agenda...getting paid. In that regard, they are no different from the pimps in the pulpit. 

Therefore, if the adage is followed  to "let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone", then, politicians would have keep those rocks in their pockets.🤣

Politicians are not in a position to clean up greed and corruption in other quarters.😎

I believe Bennie Thompson is the Representative from Mississippi.

I haven't followed him much, but from the little I've seen of him over the years...he's not afraid of a confrontation.
I remember sometime during the G.W. Bush era (or maybe after?) he was ready to go to physical blows against some Republicans up in Congress.

The problem with being in ANY of the current political parties...which includes the Democrats....is that their actions are limited by the White leaders of the political parties who have their own agendas.

Bennie could TRY doing his own thing and pushing an agenda that improves his community.
And indeed Black politicians SHOULD.
They SHOULD push the envelop as far as they can without getting actually kicked out of the party...lol.
However at the end of the day, they are on a leash and if they start straying too far out the White leadership will either yank the chain and pull them back in....or CUT the chain loose and kick them off the property all together so now they're on their own.

ProfD

I'm going to say that most Black politicians aren't EVIL.
I think most of them...not all obviously...but MOST of them probably started off and got into politics to do the "right" thing for their communities and their people but the nature of U.S. politics itself deviated them.

It went from:
-Entering politics to make a positive change.

-To realizing how deep the evil REALLY is in the system and settling for just trying to make any positive impact you can.

-To getting comfortable with the little wealth and privilege you're getting and trying to balance that with your efforts to help the people.

-To eventually realizing that your efforts haven't made that big of a difference anyway and saying "fuck it" and coasting along and not making waves.

It get's to the point where you realize that the system is so strong and YOU as an induvial can't make too much of a difference....especially when you don't have enough other politicians on your side to help you.
You learn that sacrificing your time and effort seems to not even put a DENT in the corruption going on in this political game.
So rather than living and dying broke and disappointed...your reasoning tells you you may as well get as much benefit as YOU can for yourself and your family.