House Unanimously Passes Resolution

A few days ago, Rep. Pramila Jayapal was feeling herself during a speech and called Israel a racist state. She's since walked it back.

Yesterday, the House unanimously (412-9) passed a resolution supporting Israel and condemning antisemitism.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-pass-resolution-backing-israel-jayapal-racist-state-rcna94897

They made sure to mention the 9   votes were cast by "The Squad" which consists of "Democrats of color". 

Otherwise, bipartisan support of this resolution was swift. Nothing like the gridlock they seem to encounter when it comes to any legislation beneficial to AfroAmericans. 

These two sides of the same coin seem to have no problem working together to pass legislation when it comes to maintaining the system of racism white supremacy.😎

When it comes to critizing Israel....I have mixed feelings.

On the one hand, I do believe that most of them are Europeans who stole that land from the darker Palestinians and are oppressing them.

On the other hand, I have to look at several other facts:

1. Many Palestinians and many Arabs in general tend to be racist themselves against Black people.
Why should I come to THEIR rescue.

2. Can't speak for other regions of the nation but in Detroit which has a large Arab population, most of the older people will tell you that the Jewish merchants who occupied Black neighborhoods were nicer and treated Black folks with more respect than most of the Arab business owners who took over afterwards.

3. When you go to Israel, although there is racism.....there is a lot of Black/African Israelites there as citizens of the nation, in the military, on the police force, and I believe in the government.
How many Black folks do the Palestinians have on THEIR Police force and militias?

4. If you study the history of that land far back enough.....you'll find out that NEITHER the Arabs NOR the Jews NOR the Israelites are it's ORIGINAL inhabitants.
The ORIGINAL inhabitants of that land were a Black people called Kena'ani .....translated into English as "Canaanites".

5.  Then I can point to the treatment of Black Africans in many Arab and Berber norther African nations like Tunisia and Libya.

So what's my point?

I think it's unproductive for Black people in general.....even if they aren't AfroAmerican but are Latino or African like Ilhan Omar.....to get involved in the "anti-Israel" debate.
We know a lot of Jews and Arabs have been racist toward Black people and have participated in the Slave Trade so our people aren't in a position right now to "take sides".

John Henry Clarke said that AfroAmericans "had no friends".

You call yourself "taking sides" and "standing against oppression" by backing the Palestinians and then they come over here and start shooting Black kids down in liquor stores and molesting the girls.

Just like the same Latinos Black folks sat up and fought to get into the nation and recognized as citizens will turn around and take your job, take over your schools, and run you out the damn neighborhood.

Black politicians need to focus on BLACK issues.
Let the White Gentiles and Arabs hold their own nuts when it comes to Israel and Jewish power.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

John Henry Clarke said that AfroAmericans "had no friends".

You call yourself "taking sides" and "standing against oppression"...

Black politicians need to focus on BLACK issues.

Bingo.

Dr. Clarke was 100% correct.

AfroAmericans should be very wary of other groups of people including other Black folks and people of color.

Every other group of people uses AfroAmericans as a stepping stone to getting goodies, giveaways and guarantees.

Right now, Native Americans running around in California asking for reparations. Nevermind they've gotten theirs already in the form of land, free education, money and an Easter basket of other sh8t.  By the way, their ancestors participated in chattel slavery too.

I digress...

AfroAmericans have zero business taking sides or getting involved in white folks business. Neither Israel nor Palestine needs help from AfroAmericans; a people incapable of helping themselves.

AfroAmericans have enough broken sh8t right here in America. It makes no sense to get distracted and ignore our own issues.

AfroAmerican politicians have the greatest responsibility of championing Black folks' concerns and forcing legislation that provides restitution and redress for America's original sin and dismantling the system of racism white supremacy.😎

• Thanks 1

I watched part of that Israel leader presentation to  the House of Representative.  It made me sick,

so I muted the volume, and watched them stand and applause him time and time again.   What gets me as a Chrstian,

is that a lot of the Palestinians and Syrians are Christians, and have been so since the time of Christ, and

America treats them as third class people to the Jews. 

I watched that Bobert 'lady'  in the House of Representatives Tuesday, call the people in

the Congo 'that black hole overseaeas',  when talking about ending Congo's emergency declaration by the

U.S. since 2004.  

The Sumerians were 'blacked-faced' people living along the Euphrates  before the Iraqi's.  Home of modern

civilzation.

Travis King who ran into North Korea a few days ago, under duress of prosecution, is a 'brother'  according to

photo shown of CNN.    Bad choice to run to. 

3 minutes ago, zeke1234 said:

What gets me as a Chrstian,

is that a lot of the Palestinians and Syrians are Christians, and have been so since the time of Christ, and

America treats them as third class people to the Jews. 

White Christians clearly have a different interpretation of their religion especially as it relates to how they treat other folks. 

Interestingly, white Christians will sanction murder and be the 1st in line to kill other folks too.

5 minutes ago, zeke1234 said:

Travis King who ran into North Korea a few days ago, under duress of prosecution, is a 'brother'  according to

photo shown of CNN.    Bad choice to run to. 

@Pioneer1, I believe this fella and Carlee Russell, the young lady who was supposedly missing for a few days are examples of the unintelligent Black folks we have to leave behind as dead weight. 🤣😎

• Haha 1

zeke1234

Travis King who ran into North Korea a few days ago, under duress of prosecution, is a 'brother'  according to
photo shown of CNN.    Bad choice to run to. 

All I could do with that one was shake my head and say,

"Naaaaawww, brutha...naw"   LOL

ProfD

White Christians clearly have a different interpretation of their religion especially as it relates to how they treat other folks. 

Interestingly, white Christians will sanction murder and be the 1st in line to kill other folks too.

Ofcourse they have a different interpretation of the religion....THEY invented it and know how it operates, lol.

They use the scriptures and doctrine that is beneficial for THEM and their purposes and discard or ignore the rest.
....unless it comes in handed for suppressing people of color.

I believe this fella and Carlee Russell, the young lady who was supposedly missing for a few days are examples of the unintelligent Black folks we have to leave behind as dead weight.

LOL

I'm inclined to agree with you, however I want to hear a little bit more on this Travis fellow and get a little more on his story.

When I heard that some U.S. soldier "sprinted" across the DMZ...my first fleeting thought was that it was a Black man for several reasons:

1. Running across the border not thinking about being shot...as if he could out run a bullet.
Typical "hood" mentality.

2. Who else besides a Black man could find being in the U.S. so harsh and unbearable that he'd decide to give life in NORTH KOREA a chance...lol

• Haha 1

@ProfD right but white jews who are a tribe in the white community have money, the wealthiest black tribe is the financial aristocratic community in africa, who don't act as one. but, my point is, no black tribe in the village or the larger black community has enough money, so can't pay for things to go their way. 

simple, but if the gypsies of europe are white but don't have the money so they are continually persecuted even in europe itself.