Ok, I'm A Believer Now. I Think Reparations Is Coming SOON.

As I was telling the good Professor in another thread, I actually believe that Reparations WILL come, and I mean in OUR lifetime.

I kind of questioned it years ago, but now.....as I look at the momentum of FBAs across the U.S......I think something is going to have to happen.

I'm a PanAfricanist and not given over to tribalism, but I have to give it to the ADOS and FBA movements.
Their largely anti-immigrant and anti-African rhetoric seems to be a unifying factor for a lot of AfroAmericans to rally around.
....and as history has shown us time and time again, one of our greatest strengths is our UNITY.

So I truly believe Reparations is coming.

The question is will they give us enough, though?

Proper Reparations would consist of ATLEAST over $50,000  a year in annual payments as well as free healthcare and some land and tax breaks and other benefits.
Again, that's just a start.
However I believe that the U.S. government will try to give us something to SATISFY us because the demand is growing and will be too great for them to resist soon.

It may come like those stimulus payments came back in 2020 where we get thousands in a direct check.....maybe.
So we need to have our house somewhat in order first to determine who gets what.

• Pioneer1 changed the title to Ok, I'm A Believer Now. I Think Reparations Is Coming SOON.

The ADOS/FBA movement is definitely a step in the right direction in terms of AfroAmerircan unity.

Codification should come next. That provides a standard for how we move.

We should be defining what reparations should include which I propose to be cash payments, healthcare and housing at a minimum.

In terms of cash payments, I'm in agreement that $50k/annum base should be given to every ADOS/FBA once they turn 18 years old.

Those annual payments should continue until an individual turns 55 years old. Over 37 years, that would $1.85 million in passive income. It doesn’t include money worked for and earned and investments. 

If a person cannot thrive and survive with at least $2 million over the course of  lifetime...we'll question their intelligence.🤣😎

36 minutes ago, ProfD said:

The ADOS/FBA movement is definitely a step in the right direction in terms of AfroAmerircan unity.

Codification should come next. That provides a standard for how we move.

We should be defining what reparations should include which I propose to be cash payments, healthcare and housing at a minimum.

In terms of cash payments, I'm in agreement that $50k/annum base should be given to every ADOS/FBA once they turn 18 years old.

Those annual payments should continue until an individual turns 55 years old. Over 37 years, that would $1.85 million in passive income. It doesn’t include money worked for and earned and investments. 

If a person cannot thrive and survive with at least $2 million over the course of  lifetime...we'll question their intelligence.🤣😎

Ofcourse we'd have to adjust for inflation and cost of living.....but yes, that sounds close to being acceptable *  as far as MONETARY compensation goes.

But let me ask you, why did you say it should stop at 55?
Seems to me that at 55 and older is the VERY TIME they'd need that extra income the most!
When some of the medical problems start kicking in and they aren't able to work as long or as hard as they used to.

* Keep in mind, when I say "acceptable" I mean I won't turn it down if it was  the final offer.
But personally, I think we should and eventually will receive much much more than that in just the monetary compensation alone.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

But let me ask you, why did you say it should stop at 55?
Seems to me that at 55 and older is the VERY TIME they'd need that extra income the most!
When some of the medical problems start kicking in and they aren't able to work as long or as hard as they used to.

By age 55, if a person has received over $1 million dollars and housing is guaranteed, they should be set for life. If they live foolishly...keep reading. 

Remember, healthcare should be a non-issue (expense) if it's factored into the reparations package. Especially for young peoplen and senior citizens. 

IMO, young people (0-18 years old) and senior senior citizens (55 years old & up) should not have to work in order to survive.

Those two groups should be a protected class. Housing,  food and healthcare should never be an issue for them.

Folks between 18-55 years old should be able to do the heavy lifting when it comes to working.

That's why there's a minimum employment age and labor laws and a mandatory retirement age in certain jobs.

This isn't a completely novel idea. Some countries are already set up in some semblance of it. 😎

33 minutes ago, ProfD said:

By age 55, if a person has received over $1 million dollars and housing is guaranteed, they should be set for life. If they live foolishly...keep reading. 

Remember, healthcare should be a non-issue (expense) if it's factored into the reparations package. Especially for young peoplen and senior citizens. 

IMO, young people (0-18 years old) and senior senior citizens (55 years old & up) should not have to work in order to survive.

Those two groups should be a protected class. Housing,  food and healthcare should never be an issue for them.

Folks between 18-55 years old should be able to do the heavy lifting when it comes to working.

That's why there's a minimum employment age and labor laws and a mandatory retirement age in certain jobs.

This isn't a completely novel idea. Some countries are already set up in some semblance of it. 😎

I figured this was your reasoning, but thanks for confirming it more detail.

When I talk about Reparations, I often think about the picture Neely Fuller Jr. gave when he said he could see Black folks after they get Reparations.....lol.

Two limousines next to eachother blasting gangsta rap music and full of weed smoke.....pulling off and shooting at eachother because they have plenty of money and no sense and nothing else to do.....LOL

Obviously that's an exaggeration and MOST of our people aren't like that, but it was still a funny image he painted.

What I DO visualize is other non-White races who own businesses in the AfroAmerican community helping us get Reparations because they know that some of that money will end up trickling down to THEM, lol.

image.png.8f8180f8ce9b5c646da7caa2aecdf880.png

As a Christian,  I still think the idea of reparations, should be looked  at from a 'way back when' point of view, to a 'way in the future'

point of view.    How do our ancestors, many who have entered into the Kingdom of God, see this now and sensual

generation reaping monetary benefits, from their pain and suffering 250 years ago?  Is the purpose of reparations to make whole

for the crime/sin committed?   Will reparations make null and void, ie, forgiveness of, the culpableness of the perpertrators of the heinous

crimes, especially in Portugal, Spain, Cuba, Mexico and Brazil?    When we pick and choose which governments to demand reparations from,

and leave out the really bad slavers,  do we further dishonor our ancestors?   Especially those five 'bad' actors mentioned?  

From a 'way in the future' point of view, put reparations in a living trust that will last for 500 years.  Each person who is more that 50% Black, can get

$10,000 to 20,000 a year, based on financial need.   Look towards future Black generations.

That Evanston 'reparations',  settlement, for 'Negroes' who lived in Evanston from 1919-1965 being discriminated against in housing.   Which souls of which rednecks on the verge of hell will be set free in Skokie, I mean Evanston, , because of a few Negroes desire to 'get theirs' right here and now, 

while 'you other' Negroes get your own later, if at all.  There is more than one redneck  waiting at the gates of hell, whose bonds have been unshackled,

because of this unthought through Evanston reparations plan.  Repentance for racist rednecks, redemptive money, buying back White

souls from the gates of Hell, only greedy carnal, me me me, Negroes would do such a thing.  Let the Whites and Hispanic (Cuba, Mexico and

Brazil big time slave nations) keep their reparations,  and continue to burn their forefathers in Hell.   Love the Lawd, and go to  church, 

I preached on reparations this morning. 

On 7/23/2023 at 6:58 AM, Pioneer1 said:

So I truly believe Reparations is coming.

The question is will they give us enough, though?

Yes, I think the Reparations talk on a governmental level is big deal.

But I think that there are a lot of people that are fighting hard against it.

A while back, I vaguely remember Dr. Phil making a comment saying that Reparations would be a disaster.

Some people say that to give a monetary large sum to Black Americans would not be beneficial and believe that REparations should be 

given in the form of programs like college vouchers and medical benefits. 

zeke1234

As a Christian, 

And as a Christian.....how do you feel about THESE verses as they relate the concept of Reparations?

The Lord...visits the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation. (Exodus 34:6-7 = Deuteronomy 5:8-10)

“Because of their iniquity, and also because of the iniquities of their fathers they shall rot away like them.” (Leviticus 26:39)

How do our ancestors, many who have entered into the Kingdom of God, see this now and sensual

generation reaping monetary benefits, from their pain and suffering 250 years ago? 

Perhaps with pride and a sense of satisfaction!
Kind of a like parents who get to see their children grow up and accomplish deeds even great than them.

Is the purpose of reparations to make whole

for the crime/sin committed? 

No human being or government can "make whole" the sins of what happened to our Ancestors in the Great Western Ma'afa (TransAtlantic Slave Trade).

That can only be accomplished Divinely.

Reparations is an attempt to COMPENSATE for the generational injuries caused by that horrible crime.

When we pick and choose which governments to demand reparations from,

and leave out the really bad slavers,  do we further dishonor our ancestors?  

I would say not necessarily.
SOME Justice is better than no justice.

If a man's wife and daugthers were gang-raped by a group of 7 thugs and you could only catch 4 of them....should you just like THOSE 4 go out of spite for the other 3 who got away (so far)?

....or should you hold the 4 you got right now and proceed to administer justice to THEM while still pursuing all leads to the other 3?

From a 'way in the future' point of view, put reparations in a living trust that will last for 500 years.  Each person who is more that 50% Black, can get

$10,000 to 20,000 a year, based on financial need. 

Lol....ONLY $10,000 - $20,000?
That's barely enough to get a certificate or Associate's degree at a local Community college....lol.

That Evanston 'reparations',  settlement, for 'Negroes' who lived in Evanston from 1919-1965 being discriminated against in housing.   Which souls of which rednecks on the verge of hell will be set free in Skokie, I mean Evanston, , because of a few Negroes desire to 'get theirs' right here and now, 

while 'you other' Negroes get your own later, if at all.  There is more than one redneck  waiting at the gates of hell, whose bonds have been unshackled,

because of this unthought through Evanston reparations plan.  Repentance for racist rednecks, redemptive money, buying back White

souls from the gates of Hell

Are you sure about that?

Did a Divine Being come to you personally and tell you that receiving Reparations lets the racist Caucasians that tortured some of our Ancestor "off the hook" and out of hell?

, only greedy carnal, me me me, Negroes would do such a thing.  Let the Whites and Hispanic (Cuba, Mexico and

Brazil big time slave nations) keep their reparations,  and continue to burn their forefathers in Hell.   Love the Lawd, and go to  church, 

I preached on reparations this morning. 

Next time you decide to do a sermon on Reparations....invite ME to address the Congregation...lol.

Chev

Some people say that to give a monetary large sum to Black Americans would not be beneficial and believe that REparations should be 

given in the form of programs like college vouchers and medical benefits. 

I believe ALL American citizens should have free healthcare, however I think AfroAmericans should especially have it in our Reparations package.

But by also need MONETARY compensation as well.

To deny people money but give them college vouchers to go to Universities pretty much keeps them trapped in the same racist system that was established on the very backs of their Ancestors.

The goal is to BE FREE and get from out under the yoke of the Oppressor.
Not go to school to learn how to be a better slave/worker for him.

• Like 1

To Pioneer  --

Regarding the $20,000 yearly limit suggestion, the idea is not to deplete the reparations fund, but have

it exist for the generations to come.  Rich Blacks would not partake of reparations, because they have

'found' their reward.  Those would make $150,000 a year, for two or three generations consecutively,

where they pass wealth to their next generations,  probably should not get reparations.  Those who

would spend reparations frivously, eg, NIKE shoes or drug use,  should be excluded.  If a person can

show  a need for more at   the immediate time,  make the reparation payment, and lessen future

reparation payments.  No lump some reparation payment silliness, here today, gone tommorrow.

Regarding the 'gates of hell' reference that I made, it was done in the vein that Catholics believe

in a purgatory, where  some souls wait, until the final judgment day.  In the 1400s and 1500s,

people would pay the church so much money as pentinence for those souls' sins, to help

them get into the Kingdom of God.  That was the context in which I stated repentance (redemptive payment money)

for White  reprobates in Evanston, from 1919-1965.                                                                   

Regarding the 'bad bigtime slavers'  Portugal, Spain,  Mexico, and Holland think in terms of distributive

justice.  Frying the  'little man'  participants' is no good, if the big ones get away to do the same

crime in the future.   They all should have been brought before the United Nations decades ago

for crimes against mankind, worst than the holocaust.    The later only happened for five years,  slavery

against Blacks for over 350 years.  No comparison.  

zeke1234

Regarding the $20,000 yearly limit suggestion, the idea is not to deplete the reparations fund, but have it exist for the generations to come. 

Well this is a very rich nation brother and the land will be pretty wealthy for many many more years to come.  Trust me, as long as America exists...they WON'T run out of money to issue to our people as compensation.

We don't know....perhaps there might be BLESSING in paying us Reparations!
Perhaps God will keep the nation wealthy JUST SO they can continue paying us and our progeny Reparations into the future.

The moment they stop...may be the moment the economy collapses.

Rich Blacks would not partake of reparations, because they have

'found' their reward.  Those would make $150,000 a year, for two or three generations consecutively,

where they pass wealth to their next generations,  probably should not get reparations.  

I'm not sure if that's a good idea brother.
It's almost like PUNISHING people for being successful.

A policy like that might have the OPPOSITE effect of what Reparations should be.....because it may discourage some of our people from trying to be financially successful.
They'd sit back and chill JUST to get that monthly or yearly check instead of working and starting businesses that may be successful and earn them a lot of money.

I think it should be even across the board pretty much.
Give every Black man, woman, and even children (under the care of a guardian) the same amount each month or year adjusted for inflation.

No lump some reparation payment silliness, here today, gone tommorrow.

Totally agree with this one!

To Pioneer1 - 

Would you want a uniform tax for the rich and poor?  The rich has to pay their fair

graduated share.  Same for reparations.  Why give MJ  ex-basketballer yearly reparation payment,

when he should be throwing money in, to prevent gentrification of tradition Black neighbor-

hoods. 

Same for Michael Jackson whose $800 million dollar Elvis collection nobody benefitted from but

papa Joe.  No reparations there.  ICE T the same, his filthy rap has done more to degrade and destroy the Black race,

than any Klansman. 

The U.S. will give billions to Ukraine to help 'repare' it, after the Russia-Ukraine  war.  Another

slap in the face of Black people.  Two White tribes showing the world, just how savage White people are. 

That SF reparations group is a sham.  My relatives whom moved from 'down South' to SF at the

beginning of WW II, to work in the Naval shipyards.  They give the word 'reparations for Blacks', a bad name.

bpr

zeke1234

To Pioneer1 - 

Would you want a uniform tax for the rich and poor? 

Absolutely!
It's called being FAIR.

A flat tax for all people at a certain percentage (I think 10% is fair enough) regardless of financial status is fair.

When you start making people over a certain income give away damn near HALF of their money in taxes....you're DISCOURAGING people from being wealthy or successful.
Even  lot of poor people wouldn't like that because they HOPE to become rich one day and wouldn't want to be punished like that for it.

And to be clear.....
This nation REALLY doesn't need the taxes of ANYBODY...rich or poor.
It can print up as much money as it needs to cover it's expenses and the recent wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Ukraine as well as the money it gave out during the Pandemic has proven that.

Let the people keep their money.

The rich has to pay their fair graduated share. 

Graduated isn't fair though...it's discriminatory.

Same for reparations.  Why give MJ  ex-basketballer yearly reparation payment,when he should be throwing money in, to prevent gentrification of tradition Black neighborhoods. 

Lol...I'll give you TWO answers for your question:

1. Because he's a Black man and he's getting Reparations not just for him but for his Ancestors who were NOT as rich as he is and suffered during slavery.  
HIS wealth of today didn't help his Ancestors of yesterday.

2. What MJ (Michael Jordan or Magic Johnson....either one you're refering too...lol) does with HIS money is HIS business.
If he wants to invest it in Black neighborhoods....cool.
I think he should...I would.
But if he wants to spend it all on liquor, strip clubs, and bubble-gum....STILL cool.
It's HIS money.

But the point is, being a Black man he STILL deserves that Reparations money.

ICE T the same, his filthy rap has done more to degrade and destroy the Black race,than any Klansman. 

I agree!
But we don't want to start disqualifying people from the deserved Reparations of their Ancestors for THIS reason or THAT reason.

That's a very slippery slope to go down and you may not be able to climb back up.

Next thing people would be disqualified from Reparations for being convicted of selling dope, for making gangsta rap, for getting pregnant out of wedlock......for disrespecting an elder....for not getting good grades in school.

Naw....if you're ADOS...you get Reparations....PERIOD.

The U.S. will give billions to Ukraine to help 'repare' it, after the Russia-Ukraine  war.  Another slap in the face of Black people. 

Black folks slapped THEMSELVES in the face by voting for it in Congress and ALLOWING the Whitehouse to give it to them!
We have power and authority in this nation....in it's government....why don't we USE it?

Black folks are mayors, governors, Congressmen and women, judges, ect....all types of positions of power in this nation.
Why haven't we given OURSELVES Reparations yet?
Why sit around waiting on White folks to "agree" to it when we could have whipped up a bill and kept pushing it until it went through?

That was a rhetorical question....I already know the answer.

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Black folks are mayors, governors, Congressmen and women, judges, ect....all types of positions of power in this nation.
Why haven't we given OURSELVES Reparations yet?

Dr. Cornel West adequately calls them Black faces in high places. No real power. 

VP Kamala Harris is a great example of it. She's so lost she denies that racism still exists.

With n8gglets like VP Harris in the 2nd highest position in US government but powerless...Houston we have problems.🤣😎

This comment is to Pioneer1 --

The concept of fair distributive justice regarding payments made and monies received (reparations), gradations in justice and recompenses, is fundamental to YAHWEH and my Bible.         Knee jerk emotional response is not fundamental.   Who is to get what,  why, and how?  Regarding the ‘who’ should receive reparation payments.   No unjust enrichment, to those Blacks whose financial cups, are already full. That would be sin worst than slavery itself.   Abraham told Melchisedek  he didn’t want any reparations for losing fight men, after fighting the five kings in Genesis.    Reparations should not be about vengeance, because, ‘Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, I will repay.’  ---  Romans 12:19              The notions of fairness and justice should guide the notion of ‘who’ gets reparation.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

To claim justice, you must be and do justice and the  right.  No dirty hands.  No reparations to those who ‘pimp’ other Blacks, such as drug dealers, that Chloe and Manaj trash, gansta rappers, those that degrade and pimp the Black race, under the guise of Black entertainment.  These are an abomination to our forefathers, and to YAHWEH.  If their future generations clean themselves up, then reconsider their petition for reparations.                                                                                                                                                                                           

Determine which Blacks in Canada, Mexico, Haiti, Liberia should get reparations, because many migrated to those places before and after the Civil War, and their forefather suffered the evils of slavery, and attempted enslavement.  Initial requests for reparations should include amounts for those persons.  No double dipping, those who get ‘reparations from Evanston, San Francisco, etc, would be placed is a lesser reparation 'gradation category'.   The Blacks who consistently have a greater financial need, from generation to generation, should be placed in a higher reparation gradation category, eg, those in the State Street ‘ghetto’ highrises on Chicago’s Southside. Reparation payments gradations based on need and financial status, moral uprightness and predicted ability not to be frivolous,                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Numbers 26:54 --  ‘To the many thou shall give the more inheritance , to few …’                                                                                                                                                                     Leviticus 27:8  estimate the amount to be paid, based on ability of the payor                                                                                                                                                                          Leviticus  25:27  restoring overplus from time of sale, ie, you don’t get a full refund back.                                                                                                                                                     Leviticus 25:52 pro rate redemption money from the day of jubilee                                                                                                                                                                                             

The Black man who collects cans on the street, to sell to the metals dealer,  is worthy of more reparations, than you or I.  The Black man who cuts yards for a living, is worthy of more reparations.     But, ‘Those who would not work, neither should they eat’-- Thessalonians 3:10  --  neither should they get reparations.  Distributing  ‘repare-ations’ is a Spiritual task, should be about helping Blacks who need help, ‘fitting in’,  not helping the Blacks who participated in overseeing slave plantations, and owning slave plantations in Louisiana.                            

Let me check with my Michigan area Baptist churches to see if Blacks in Michigan should get reparations, at all.  You Blacks in Michigan may be on the Lawd’s ‘excluded’ list, with your gambling casinos in downtown Detroit, and your known for Motown sounds.  You know, Jesus was crucified for you.

Hartford Baptist on 7 mile and the Lodge Fwy                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tabernacle Baptist on West Grand Blvd and Grand River                                                                                                                                                                                                               New Providence Baptist   --  18211 Plymouth Road                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Friendship Baptist  -- in Lansing                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

If we don’t get international censorship of, and reparations from Spain, Portugal, Holland, and Mexico  for slavery of and atrocities against Blacks, this will happen time and time again in the future.                                                                                                                                                                         

On 7/31/2023 at 1:16 PM, zeke1234 said:

Part of reparation money should be used to prevent gentrification of traditional Black communities. 

Only 'token'  reparations for Blacks in ritzy Bloomfield Hills , Michigan.

Lol....how do you pay people TOKEN Reparations?

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Lol....how do you pay people TOKEN Reparations?

Token reparations could be paid with the stamps that you get when you buy groceries at

some local grocery stores, eg, Top Value stamps.  Save enough, ten books worth, and you can

get a free turkey or two free chickens at your local grocer.  Meaningful reparations.   Not quite

enough to ride the subway train from Silver Springs, MD to downtown, DC, and back home.     

The value of TOKEN reparations fluctuates as we loose more and more 'brothers' to untimely  deaths,

Ray Lewis son, Ricky Cobb in Minnesota, who had a hard time understanding what  'get out of

the car', meant, the beloved O'Shea Sibley whose  recent death will be honored  at the Met in Philly,

the highly armed Teenage Takeover  people  in Chicago,

-A 15-year-old boy was charged with a felony count of unlawful use of a weapon, possession of a concealed weapon along with citations for disorderly conduct and possession of a laser sight/firearm silencer/muffler.

-A 17-year-old boy was charged with a felony county of unlawful use of a weapon machine gun/auto weapon along with citations for having a high capacity magazine with metal piercing bullets and a curfew violation.

have all freed up, or will soon free up Black reparation monies to be had by Bloomfield Hill Blacks, due to those Chicago teenagers stupidity, 

so that , TOKEN reparations, will soon have a new value and meaning. 

The Whites values are too screwed up to give Black reparations for slavery and Jim Crow injustices.

FOX News just reported the U.S. have given the Taliban (Afganistan) over $2 billion since the

U.S. withdrawal a couple of years ago.  Money that could have been used for reparations for the Blacks

that are homeless, and those who are down and out.  Now were are sending Ukraine Abram tanks along with

the cluster bombs, wasted money against the 10,000 land mines Putin has planted in Ukraine, to maim and

kill anything that moves.   Money that could have been used for Blacks reparations.   Biden has opened the U.S.

pocketbook wide, for Zelensky.   

Money that could have been used to help uplift the homeless in the U.S., many destroying

themselves with the fentanyl  from Mexico.  The U.S. understanding of what is right, and what

is wrong, exporting democracy for cash, to bad actors such as Zelensky, is warped.  No reparations

for you 'Blacks', but a national monument for Emmett Till.  .And we will still have to send Ukraine

money to fix the bridges that they have destroyed in their  war with Russia, bridges that linked them to Crimea. 

Reparations for the White savages, and none for the Negro.  

9 hours ago, zeke1234 said:

Money that could have been used for reparations for the Blacks....

Money that could have been used to help uplift the homeless in the U.S.

And we will still have to send Ukraine money...

Yep. The US is committed to establishing a NATO foothold right at the Russian border. 

The US will pay anything in order maintain super power status. Giving money and weapons to Ukraine seems to be more important than taking care of poor Americans.

The *problems* here in the US could be resolved in 6 months if there was a desire to fix them. 

There's no profit in a cure. Money is made in maintenance. Allowing folks to be poor,  homeless, sick, etc., fuels the economy. 

The US isn't going to offer reparations to ADOS/FBA folks. We have to demand it.

Interestingly, Black folks will vote for politicians without demanding anything tangible from them. Reparations should be top priority. 

Unfortunately, it seems most Black folks involved in politics are uninterested in championing reparations.

Politicians from both sides of the aisle  have no desire to pay reparations to Black folks but they'll pander to them for votes if it will help win an election.😎

15 hours ago, ProfD said:

The *problems* here in the US could be resolved in 6 months if there was a desire to fix them. 

to be poor,  homeless, sick, etc., fuels the economy. 

The US isn't going to offer reparations to ADOS/FBA folks. We have to demand it.

Politicians from both sides of the aisle  have no desire to pay reparations to Black folks but they'll pander to them for votes if it will help win an election.😎

One of the problems with 'some', not all of the homeless, is they have lost pride in who they were, when they were

younger, and now just don't give a d___.  I used to go downtown almost everday about ten years ago in my large Southern city,

and Negroes would take a crap on the sidewalks in public, and walk away daring you to say anthing.  Come downtown on that K2 and go

swimming on their belly in the middle of the sidewalk, as if they were in a swimming pool .     Big good size Negroes,

swimming on the sidewalks, for 15 minutes, on whatever drug they were on.  Loss of self-respect, and respect

for others.   Reparations would be a waste, or it may be an help.   As a preacher, I say it is a lost relationship to Christ.   

Running the local homeless shelter for the 'older Negroes', has become big business for the young Yuppie Whites, as they pocket some

of that federal money intended for the shelter, who the Blacks 20 years ago ran the shelter was also pocketing that money.  Similar White

Yuppies have gentrified much of my home city here down South, into Black homelessness and hopelessness. 

We have to partially step back from integration, and get a hold on our identity, and how we should relate to one another as Blacks.  That young city council

member in D.C. is trying to get the National Guard into the District.  This should have happened in L.A. long time ago, to address

their gang problems.

4 hours ago, Wide awake said:

Who should pay for these reparations? The perpetrator of the crime or people that had nothing to do with the crime? 

The perpetrators ofcourse.

Which is why most of the White people ALIVE TODAY are just as indebted to us as their forefathers and owe us Reparations also.

AIDS wasn't invented and spread by White folks centuries ago....it was invented by and spread by White folks TODAY.

CRACK wasn't engineered and pushed into Black communities to de-stabilize them by White folks centuries ago...it was engineered by and spread by White folks TODAY.

George Floyd wasn't choked to death until piss started running out of him by a White cop from yester-century.....it was done by a White cop of THIS era.

Not only have White folks NOT repented for what their forefathers did to our Ancestors but they haven't repented for or erased their plans for what they ARE DOING and are PLANNING to do to the darker people of the world with their chemical and biological as well as psychological weapons.

• Like 1

@Wide awake I glanced at all the videos you shared.  The very first one is directly embedded below to make it easier to see what you are sharing. The title of the video says "Africa Never Built Nothin'"

Whoever posted the video also wrote: “Pastor James David Manning delivers a sermon (from a few years ago)... Questions why is it, on every place in the World there are still standing structures built from the 11th, 12th 13th Century...everywhere except for Africa.“

The person who posted the video, and apparently the pastor (I did not listen the watch the video), are alarmingly ignorant about Africa.

I'm afraid you been misled, led stray, bamboozled... 

On 8/10/2023 at 11:41 AM, Wide awake said:

Have you ever read the book "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews" published by The Nation Of Islam? How about Dr Tony Martin's book "The Jewish Onslaught"?

Now this is a MUCH MORE interesting question!  I'd be willing to host a series of Book Club meetings to discuss Martin's book The Jewish Onslaught, a book I have previously mentioned on these forums.

If a few of you were willing to break down and read the book I'd be willing to discuss it with you it would make an interesting conversation and we'd all be ion the page as it were 😉 

Let me know if you are interested.

15 hours ago, Wide awake said:

We have nothing to repent for. I only answer to YAHWEH!

If the police came and gaffled your ass up TODAY....
Monday, you'd be standing before a judge shaking like a leaf on a tree ANSWERING to him and trying your best to get your freedom back.

Who do you think owns the pharmaceutical companies, banks, media ETC.

White folks....be they Gentile, Jewish, atheist, Luciferian, gay, constipated, alcoholic, vegetarian, or bi-polar.

WHATEVER the hell they choose to "identify" themselves as, is irrelevant....to me.

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2023 at 6:56 PM, nels said:

Don't hold your breath.

And when they DO come.....Negro Conservatives'll be the FIRST in line with a white dress shirt and red tie on, grinning and looking for their checks....lol.

The OLD negro conservatives put on red ties and talked about how "them white folks" ain't never gonna r pay Reparations.

The CONTEMPORARY negro conservatives drive lyft and uber and talk about how Black folks DON'T DESERVE Reparations.

The NEXT GENERATION negro conservatives will have dread locks, smoke weed, and will claim that Black Conservatives along with Donald Trump "The Great White Hope" helped Black folks get Reparations.....lol.

Just give it a few generations.

I am opposed to not only raparations but the actual talk of reparations. Far too many people in our black community are sitting on their hands and waiting for that big pay day called “ reparations” and not pushing themselves to succeed in life.

Will our African brothers pay us reparations for capturing and selling our own people? They also enslaved our own people and still do to this day in certain african countries.

Did our ancestors  in 1865 deserve reparations for being ex-slaves?  Government sponsored terrorism, by every White and Hispanic goverment on the planet for 350 years.  Did they get them?

Did  our ancestors  in 1880  deserve reparations for being ex-slaves?  Did they get them?   Slaves ships built by Whites throughout Europe, and

profitted on by those same Whites and Hispanics.

Did the ex-slaves in 1935 who gave their personal testimonies of the atrocities of American slavery to the White historians of

the government sponsored Writer's project in 1935, did those ex-slaves deserve reparations?  Did they get them?  What makes

you think the children and ex-children of thoses slaves, and the victims of 100 years of racist Jim Crow White

sponsored government terrorism from 1865-1965, don't deserve reparations. 

If you want the car to start, you've got to put some gas into it.  Not all Blacks are 6'5"  and can play professional atheletics.  Reparations are 'more'  for the common everyday Black person, who works on the back of the trash trucks, in most big cities, the Blacks who work at ho-hum McDonalds jobs, etc.   Whites have benefitted tremendously from government giveaways since the beginning of America.  But, "none for the n_____", according to Charley

• Thanks 1

We are 14% of the population but commit almost 60% of all violent crime. Maybe us blacks should pay reparations to all

of  the victims of our violent crime?

Will reparations prevent blacks from having an out of Wedlock birth rate of almost 75% ?

Will reparations make black men better fathers? i would say no.

Here is a better idea. How about the women in our community stop having babies at such a young age when they cant even take care of themselves. How about our black men become much more responsible and stop acting like thugs. Our pastor has told our congregation those same things many times. 

Jeromex

I am opposed to not only raparations but the actual talk of reparations. Far too many people in our black community are sitting on their hands and waiting for that big pay day called “ reparations” and not pushing themselves to succeed in life.

Since you're opposed to Reparations, I suppose you're against the billions of dollars in "foreign aid" that the United States is sending around the world to other nations (including many Black nations that you claimed sold our people) too, right?

We are 14% of the population but commit almost 60% of all violent crime. Maybe us blacks should pay reparations to all  of  the victims of our violent crime?

Seeing as how the vast majority of the victims of Black violent crime has been OTHER Black folks, we can actually look in to that.

Here is a better idea. How about the women in our community stop having babies at such a young age when they cant even take care of themselves.

According to Christian tradition......
How old was Mary when she had Jesus?

Was she over 21?
Did she have a job?
Was she even MARRIED when she got pregnant?

2 hours ago, Jeromex said:

We do give foreign aid to other countries. We also give aid here, its called welfare and food stamps. Unfortunately too many blacks are content with being in welfare forever.

Lol.....I don't think you can even BE on welfare "forever".
You can't be on welfare for your entire life time; Bill Clinton put an end to that back in the 90s.

Have you ever received "welfare"?

Atleast the aid in the United States is going to fellow tax-paying citizens, and not foreigners and outright ENEMIES of the United States who haven't contributed one thin dime of tax money to our nation -yet still receive foreign aid.

46 minutes ago, Jeromex said:

The lifetime welfare recipients and lifetime criminals are NOT taxpayers. Either are the millions of baby mama’s.

LOL...you don't know what you're talking about.
They absolutely ARE tax payers.

Besides, the government doesn't even need our taxes for funding....they can just print up as much money as needed with no consequences.
The past 3 years should have shown you that.

@Jeromex everyone in the country pays taxes.  

Far more white purple have benefited from government handouts than Black people ever have.

It is hard to believe people are still spreading these played out narratives. 

It is no wonder folks like this was to ban books.

• Thanks 1

Troy

If you just buy a bag of potato chips, you've paid taxes on it.
That's why this "tax payer's money" argument racists and Conservatives continue to use makes little to no sense.

After Republicans like Bush and Trump whipped up TRILLIONS of dollars to pay for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as the Trillions they spent on Covid-related programs.....neither of which caused inflation....it should have become abundantly clear by now that printing up money has virtually NO negative effect on the economy.

It should also should have become abundantly clear that there is basically no need for the government to require FEDERAL taxes since the Fed can literally generate all the funding it needs.

William Harbison, the Black fellow in Pittsburg, who had the shootout with the police over an

eviction notice three days ago, would have qualified for reparations to pay his overdue

mortgage of $15,000 several years ago.   This eviction should never have happened.   Hundreds,

if not thousands of blacks in this country, in the same financial staits, that a little reparations would

get them over the hump.

The Pittsburg po-po should not be firing hundreds of rounds in any inner city community, over

such b.s.