Congressional Hearing on UAPs aka UFOs

House Oversight committee decided to entertain testimonies regarding UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) commonly known as UFOs (Unidentified Frying Objects).

One whistleblower testified that in the course of his job duties he was told there was a "multi-decade UAP crash retrieval and reverse engineering program" but he didn't have access to it.

Reads like someone told him I know a secret but I cannot tell anybody else about it. 🤣

The whistleblower doesn't have a picture or document or any shred of evidence. All he's got is *I* know they're (government) hiding something from us. 

Statistics state that most folks who report UAP/UFO sightings live within 30 miles of a military base. IOW, folks are probably seeing military aircraft tests.

Of course, the Defense department denies everything. They claim no awareness of crashed spaceships or alien remains or anything else. Congress plans to keep investigating. 

Reads like an exercise in wasting taxpayers money. But, those who believe in extraterrestrial stuff can wait for the receipt, er, official report.

Interestingly, no other country on the planet is obsessed with UFOs/UAPs, aliens and outer space. Maybe they are preoccupied with trying to live.😎

I watched part of the UFO hearing on TV yesterday.   I didn't believe the main guy giving the testimony.  He indicated

the biological entities recovered were not human.  I have seen and do believe in unidentified flying objects  because I saw

many on different occasions in the 1970s, flying one way, and then immediately flying the opposite way.  Going from here to there, instantly,

without traversing airspace.   Impossible. 

55 minutes ago, zeke1234 said:

I have seen and do believe in unidentified flying objects  because I saw

many on different occasions in the 1970s, flying one way, and then immediately flying the opposite way.  Going from here to there, instantly,

without traversing airspace.

The US military has been testing all types of aircraft for several decades now. 

UFOs/UAPs originate on Earth and most are manufactured in the USA. 😁😎

I believe it's BOTH.

You have TRUE extra-terrestials.
Advanced Beings from different plants, galaxies, and Realities....Who come among us in various ways whether in Spiritual form or in advanced vehicles to interact with humanity.
They've BEEN doing this for thousands of years, it's not new.
Whether you read about the flying saucers (wheels) Ezekiel talks about in the Bible, or the Vihmanas of ancient India talked about in the Mahara Barta and other ancient Indian scriptures.

But you also have advanced military technology that this nation and Russia and other nations have been working on for decades....especially since WWII that are top secret that are often mistaken for alien craft.
Infact, much of the militaries technology and much of modern technology period actually comes from extra-terrestrial sources.
Many of the scientist and engineers get their technology from Advanced Beings.

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You have TRUE extra-terrestials.
Advanced Beings from different plants, galaxies, and Realities....Who come among us in various ways whether in Spiritual form or in advanced vehicles to interact with humanity.

That begs the question of why would advanced beings interact with humans.

If advanced beings did or do come through every now and then, where's the proof and evidence. 

More importantly , if advanced beings interacted with human beings, why aren't we any better off as a species.

To date, human beings are still plagued with dysfunction in terms of how we treat each other and incurable diseases.

Human beings still haven't figured out how to live outside this planet.  We can just barely leave it.

But, some other being has the ability and technology to travel light years. I'll never buy it.😁

But, extraterrestrial sh8t is great source material for the human imagination and entertainment; monetized in books, movies, TV shows, etc. 😎

On 7/28/2023 at 6:33 AM, ProfD said:

(Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) commonly known as UFOs (Unidentified Frying Objects).

LOL! Initially, I thought you made a mistake, but then, I think that was intentional; Unidentified FRYING  Objects! 

Anyhow, I think that this subject being brought up in government official forums and the military is insane!

I can see why the government and military would be aggressive about tracking airplanes and missiles to protect our country from foreign entry!

That is crucial.

But to phrase these military operations to track foreign airplanes as being UFOS and UAP in association with outer space objects and perceived phenomena is ridiculous IMO. 

I believe a lot of money it spent on tracking asteroids byway of the federal government. They support NASA and other space agencies intensely and I can understand this too, but to lump these endeavors in one category is crazy. 

Mankind have invented a lot of satellites and space instruments and flying air machines that successfully have been launched into our airways and into space, but I believe a distinction should be made in what mankind have launched as oppossed to natural space phenomena if at all possible. 

Maybe it is that our government cannot always confirm whether or not the UAPs are manmade and that is why they lump it all in one category, but sometimes, I think they can come up with some type of protocol to quickly rule out if it is one or the other, but they just don't want to be honest about it and so, they report in such a way as to invite idiots to speak crazy beliefs and they use this as a smoke screen to deal with real threats and not have to bother with junk believers which causes prolems in protecting their major interest with governmental defense issues. 

42 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

LOL! Initially, I thought you made a mistake, but then, I think that was intentional; Unidentified FRYING  Objects! 

That's a typo. Frying...could be a Freudian slip tho.🤣

42 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Maybe it is that our government cannot always confirm whether or not the UAPs are manmade...

The US government knows exactly what's going on with everything traveling land, sea, air and space.

The US has satellites everywhere. They see and hear everything.

It's all about maintaining military readiness and remaining the #1 Super Power on the planet. 

UAPs/UFOs is a convenient distraction to keep people preoccupied with something else. It's a money-making form of entertainment.😎

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, ProfD said:

The US government knows exactly what's going on with everything traveling land, sea, air and space.

It's all about maintaining military readiness and remaining the #1 Super Power on the planet. 

UAPs/UFOs is a convenient distraction to keep people preoccupied with something else. It's a money-making form of entertainment.😎

Yes, I agree. 

5 hours ago, ProfD said:

That's a typo. Frying...could be a Freudian slip tho.🤣

Well.......KNOWING about them and being able to DO something about them are two different things, lol.