You Can't Trust These AI Search Engines

While having a discussion with Troy in another thread over an answer he got from an Artificial Intelligence search engine, I decided to enter in a few questions of my own like the origins of HIV and Crack cocaine in the U.S.

Unless you are in complete denial, you pretty much almost KNOW that both HIV is man-made and that Crack cocaine was introduced to Black America to destabilize it.
These are called "Conspiracy Theories" but so much evidence is out there proving them that it's almost ridiculous to deny it and play them off as "co-incidences" at this point.

So I used several AI powered search engines to ask these questions just to see what they'd say and they said that HIV was not man-made and that there was no conspiracy to bring Crack into the ghettoes of America.

The White folks who are operating this shit like the Wizard behind the curtain should know that it would be MORE credible if it would tell the truth about things we pretty much KNOW is a fact, lol.

If I were behind the scenes programing the answers, I'd say "Yes, HIV is a man made bio-weapon".

Acknowledging a few almost confirmed conspiracy theories would atleast make you look more credible and cause people to trust you more, lol.
If all AI search engines are good for is parroting the same "official narrative" that the rest of society has been programmed to believe, what good are they?

Right now there are some who believe AI are the gospel truth.
But if they don't stop parroting the "official story" of everything and start telling the truth as some people know it, most folks will not trust the information.

30 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Artificial Intelligence search engine

This is a misleading characterization of what Chat GPT is.  Viewing it this way would lead to false assumptions.

31 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Right now there are some who believe AI are the gospel truth.

One would be foolish to believe this.  Do you believe everything you read in the web, in a social media post, on Wikipedia?

I use Chat GPT every day, but I use it is domains where I aware where it is making a mistake and or where the risk of a mistake is low.  In the almost 40 years I've been on the internet (yes, predating the web).  I've not seen anything as useful as these Generative AI tools. 

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Unless you are in complete denial, you pretty much almost KNOW that both HIV is man-made

I was not aware of this and doubt most people accept this as truth.  If anyone else other there believe this is true, please tell me where you are getting this information.

16 hours ago, Troy said:

I was not aware of this and doubt most people accept this as truth.  If anyone else other there believe this is true, please tell me where you are getting this information.

See this is what I mean when I questioned why I think so much differently than a lot of other people a few weeks (months?) ago...

Why do I have to provide sources and "convince" you about HIV being man-made or Crack being brought into the ghetto to destabilize Black America?
Why don't you already believe this?

You know it didn't just "pop up" out of nowhere and started infecting and killing millions of people around the planet.
It HAD to have a source.

Given the history of White folks and racism in this society, why do you need "proof" that things that so negatively affect our community are actually acts of aggression by your racist enemy before you believe them?

In my opinion it should be the opposite....
You should automatically ASSUME this to be the case first and have to be convinced otherwise.

But you're not alone.
Many if not most Black people probably do NOT believe HIV was man-made and follow the "official narrative" despite millions of Africans and Caribbeans having been infected and died since the 80s as a result.

That's one of the key differences between Caucasians and most AfroAmericans.
When something negatively affects THEIR community, they automatically assume it's outside aggression and then take immediate and affirmative action to stop it and prevent it.
They don't sit around waiting on absolute proof before assuming such.  
We could learn a lesson or two from them.

@Pioneer1, over several centuries now, many Black folks have been conditioned to mistrust themselves amd each other and take whatever white folks say and do as gospel.

That's why the white man's ice always seems to be colder to many Black folks and non-white folks too. 

Artificial Intelligence wil be the nail in the coffin that allows white folks to separate themselves from non-whites. Especially rich and poor.

Human beings shouldn't fear the man-made supercomputers that will replace them in the labor force. They should be rebelling against the Humans who are creating them. 

Human beings had better figure put how to produce something tangible. They have to make themselves of value.

in a world of self-checkout, AI generated content and robots performing everything from car repairs to surgeries, there will be less work for humans to do.

That's going to lead to an unemployment rate the world has never seen.

There's going to be a lot of poor people when white folks give most of the jobs to AI.

Thankfully, I won't be around to see a world being run by computers and robots.🤣😎

ProfD

Thankfully, I won't be around to see a world being run by computers and robots.

You're not out of the woods yet....lol.

Even if you don't live long enough to see the world controlled by them, if the LAST thing you see in your final days is your I-Robot nurse rolling into your room to take care of you.....

Robo-Nurse: Coming Soon to a Hospital Near You

"Hello Professor!
I've been given orders to vaccinate you against the latest Covid strain.
Now, roll over please sir and show me that bussey."

That may be traumatic enough to send you to an early grave, lol.

If anything, all of this AI technology should be inspiring us to build OUR OWN computers and robots so we don't have to rely on the ones built by White folks.

I was just reading something a couple hours ago about how the driverless cars were racist and discriminated against people with brown skin walking down the street.

Straight running folks over!

Damn.

And people will just brush THAT off as a coincidence too as if those who programmed that little "error" into the system didn't know what they were doing.

image.png.7aabbe6da0857f936097bf64f063d241.png

"Ooops....my bad"

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

ProfD

Thankfully, I won't be around to see a world being run by computers and robots.

You're not out of the woods yet...the LAST thing you see in your final days is your I-Robot nurse rolling into your room to take care of you.....

Robo-Nurse: Coming Soon to a Hospital Near You

"Hello Professor!
I've been given orders to vaccinate you against the latest Covid strain.
Now, roll over please sir and show me that bussey."

That may be traumatic enough to send you to an early grave, lol.

Yeah bro, I can only hope I'm in the last stages of Dementia or Alzheimer's disease in those days.🤣😎

@Troy @ProfD @Pioneer1 it’s alarming how AI, techno, machines, chat bots, automation, pills…. And other ________ are diminishing free-thinking, human-intervention, critical thinking, social interaction, human-touch, brain development….On soooo many levels.  Our children don’t even have to think, interact, feel …. Like back-inna-day.   All controlled by a few.  

I like using my mind!  I want my children to use theirs,  I don’t mind them losing a little sleep trying to figure it out,  it’s OK to get back to basics.  I mean, come on….WHERES THE FIRE!!!

and let’s not even talk about hackers, internet crimes, and such.  It’s out-of-control although admittedly  with some benefits 

Ps no I’m not naïve,, in fact I’m pretty intelligent, just stop trying to take my power!!! 

Dee Miller

That's the purpose of it.
To take away free and independent thinking from the individuals and turn them into zombies/robots who are easily controlled.

Then they turn around and invent MONTESORI schools for rich children and future leaders to teach them how TO independently think and be leaders of the sheepish masses.

In the same way that poor people don't realize the rich are keeping them poor, reasonably intelligent people don't see that AI is going to displace them especially in the workforce.

One day, a whole bunch of educated folks who could rely on a good white collar job will find themselves driving Uber.

Kinda like folks who claim to be doctors and  nurses, kings and queens in their home countries. Their education is no good here in the US. Drive Uber or take this lawn mower and cut grass or wash old people's azz.🤣

The future of America under AI will have a whole bunch of educated people working outside their areas of study and/or expertise.😎

In the last 150 years human productivity has increased astronomically.  Robots, computers, and AI will continue to replace jobs. At this point we should all have 20-hour work weeks and making $100K with a HS Diploma, but all the financial benefits have accrued to a handful of people. 

The rest of us are placated with legalized weed and an iPhone.

You can use the tech or be used by it.

Believe what you want about HIV @Pioneer1. In the US more Black people have died from Covid in the last two years than have died from HIV in the past two decades.  Using your logic Covid was crafted to kill Black people too. 

We've had this conversation before; when I mention the fact that more white people have died from AIDS in the US than Black people, you dismiss this and say it is collateral damage, acceptable loses toward to goal of Black destruction.  At the start of the aids epidemic whites made up 83% of the country today they are 61% meanwhile Black people are have grow by a full percentage point to 12.7%.

But this whole conversation about Black and white is silly because it has no scientific basis -- because race is purely subjective and racist.  

This is on the level of reasoning of flat-Earthers.

At least with Crack we have Rick Ross and the "Dark Alliance" series from Gary Webb where he shared government documents, but with HIV you have nothing...  Again, if you have something to share please do so.

No.

The sources could come from CNN or the Wall Street Journal, but if a person doesn't WANT to believe that HIV was a man-made virus designed to thin the population of Black folks, they won't believe it anyway.

They'll just start re-interpreting the information or dismissing it all together.

Just like the Crack Cocaine conspiracy.

When it got to the point where they just COULDN'T deny that cocaine was deliberately being brought into the Black communities of America to destabilize it.....they had to come up with some flimsy excuse to "justify" it so they said the CIA did it to raise money to fund the Contras in Nicaragua.

The government has PLENTY of money.
They don't need to fund their operations by opening lemonade stands and car-washes just to  "raise money".
That's one of the silliest excuses they could come up with.

@Pioneer1, you know from the teachings of NF Jr. that there are certain things that aren't worth discussing.😉

If a subject is not about solving problems, it might lead to a non-constructive argument. 🤣

Politics, religion and conspiracy theories are just a few rabbit holes that will lead to non-constuctive dialog.

I will give my opinions on any topic of discussion but I don't challenge what folks believe.

Folks have a right to think and believe whatever thry choose. We do not have a right to impose our beliefs on others.

HIV is a man-made disease. There's nothing we can do about it.🤣😎

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ProfD said:

@Pioneer1, you know from the teachings of NF Jr. that there are certain things that aren't worth discussing.😉

If a subject is not about solving problems, it might lead to a non-constructive argument. 🤣

Politics, religion and conspiracy theories are just a few rabbit holes that will lead to non-constuctive dialog.

I will give my opinions on any topic of discussion but I don't challenge what folks believe.

Folks have a right to think and believe whatever thry choose. We do not have a right to impose our beliefs on others.

HIV is a man-made disease. There's nothing we can do about it.🤣😎

Thanks for acknowledging this fact!

As I told richardmurray, debating is what I love to do.
I do it for fun.....which is constructive for ME because it's recreational, lol.

I think either richardmurray or Delano asked in the other thread what benefit is there in imposing your beliefs on others....
I would say a NUMBER of benefits.

1. IF your goal is to control or influence another person as in Politics, imposing your beliefs helps.
2. If your goal is to get another person to buy and spend their money in a particular product as in Marketing -then imposing your beliefs....or atleast that which you CLAIM to believe...helps.
3. If...like me...you enjoy debating and sharpening your debating and persuasion skills....successfully convincing others to see things your way is a Success for you.

Now if this  devolves into name calling, threats, and animosity, then it becomes DE-structive or NON-constructive.
Unless....that was your purpose in the first place in "trolling" for example or general destabilization....then I guess it would still be considered "successful".

1 minute ago, Pioneer1 said:

As I told richardmurray, debating is what I love to do.
I do it for fun.....which is constructive for ME because it's recreational, lol.

Understood. 

Like sports. there's a place for it. Debating is a mental sport. Nothing wrong with it. I do it in the real world.😉

Hopefully, at some point, one's ability to successfully win an argument and/or change someone's else opinion, thought or belief could have a constructive benefit beyond bragging rights.😎

Actually, different methods work on different people.

With me personally, arguing with me and presenting INDISPUTABLE facts in an "in your face" way DOES WORK in changing my mind.

Being nice, using "reverse psychology" and trying to play tricks or use honey....a lot of that didn't work with me.
Not sure if it's because I could see through it or I just didn't take to it.

But if I came at you with an argument and instead of saying "Yeah, whatever" and turning your back or ignoring me; you clapped back with some powerful facts that shut me up -that often changed my religion!

That's what made me put the Bible away.
....a brutha hitting me hard with the facts on it.

I'm built differently than a lot of people in the sense that I have thick skin and know how to monitor and control my emotions and focus on the content instead of the package.

I'm like this by nature, I didn't have to train myself to be this way.

I remember when I was 17 working as a dishwasher in a restaurant......

As different Black folks with our different preferences....we'd all have the White folks WE got along with and those WE didn't get along with...lol.

I remember getting along much better with the more conservative acting straight-laced White folks who listened to "their" music, dressed like a typical White person, and leaned more towards the conservative Republican "traditional values" politics.
Although I liked the Black girls better, I even liked the White girls who dressed and acted like they were "supposed to" instead of the ones who tried to act like Black girls!

But most other Black folks my age and older liked the "cool white dudes" who were into rap, smoked weed, and mocked Black culture claiming to be down.
Even as a teenager I didn't trust them....something about how they acted that I didn't like.
But if you acted more like your nature, I trusted you and liked you a bit more.

Later on I come to find out many of the "cool" White dudes would act as connections for the Black folks at the job who were into the street life but would turn around and snitch on them and get them in trouble.
Meanwhile my "friendship" with the tight-ass conservative acting White folks ended when we'd leave work and we wouldn't have anything to do with eachother outside of work but got along well.

I like REAL.
Even if your realness is less appealing and attractive.....be REAL with me.