Oh NOW You Decide To Say Something????

Phillips Sisters Reveal Dad’s ‘Dark Side’ After Incest Claim

Actress Mackenzie Phillips has opened up about her relationship with her father, the Mamas & the Papas frontman John Phillips, on her sister Chynna’s YouTube channel on Wednesday. Chynna Phillips, who is married to Billy Baldwin, called their father “one of my favorite individuals in the whole wide world,” but someone who had a “dark” side. “I loved his laugh. Yet there was this whole other side to dad that was kind of, like, monster,” Chynna said. “He had a very dark side,” Mackenzie said, with Chynna saying: “He was so dark, and you just didn’t know who you were going to get, right? It was very unpredictable.” Mackenzie claimed in her 2009 memoir, High on Arrival, that her father raped her on the night she married Jeff Sessler when she was 19. She says the sex with her dad became consensual for nearly 10 years as she battled a drug addiction.

Phillips Sisters Reveal Dad’s ‘Dark Side’ After Incest Claim (thedailybeast.com)

Interesting to me how some of these women both Black and White can come out IMMEDIATELY and make claims against famous Black men.
No problem.
No hesitation.

But when it comes to making claims against White men who do things as heinous as this and even more....they either DON'T TALK ABOUT IT PERIOD....or wait until the man is dead and just a pile of smiling bones before they get on some talk show with a bunch of tissue in their hands crying and talking about how terrible it was.
Don't say SHIT about it while the man is still alive and can be prosecuted though.....they make sure of that.

That's why I said in the other thread it's hard to feel sorry for many of these "victims" of sexual abuse.
It really is.
When you can sit up and pick and choose which one of your violators to go after.....
One you send the police after to lock up....but the other, you bend over and ALLOW to violate you over and over again....

And look at the language being used in the story.
"dark side" and how "dark" was.

First of all how are you going to be 19 and NOT know that your father raping you was disgusting and wrong?
Second, what the hell do you mean "dark"??
Did the bastard's complexion change when he was doing it or something?
Did the room get dim?
The hell you mean his "dark" side????
So psychologically we won't even think this was a White man doing it but some "dark man" raping his own daughter.
That's the image you get in your mind.

They're using that term "darkness" and "darkside" more and more in the media now after we CHECKED them on it years ago......now they're bringing it back.
But that's a different subject all together, lol.

So why wasn't there a criminal investigation?

Not sure if incest between two adults is a crime, but rape certainly is.

Interesting how they have NO problem going after Black men like R.Kelly, Bill Cosby, and Puff Daddy.....over crimes that happened decades ago.
But when it comes to White men's sexual offenses....they remain in the "rumor" realm until they are dead and gone.

You gotta read a damn MEMOIRE put out by some obscure publishing company to find out what White men have done.
The news won't tell you.

Even in the interview, she's calling him her "favorite guy".
How the hell can a damn dope addict who raped his own daughter get the "favorite guy" award????

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

So why wasn't there a criminal investigation?

Consensual. She never pressed charges. Just casually wrote about it her book. Craziness.

But, it's the same mentality that allows clergy folks to get away with abuse.

Of course, a Black man can't get away with exerting any type of power. There's no statute of limitations in prosecuting him whether it's real or imagined. 

White men will continue getting away with all types of sh8t as long as they're controlling the game.😎

• Like 1

ProfD

Consensual. She never pressed charges. Just casually wrote about it her book. Craziness.

It was "consensual"....atleast according to her...LATER ON in the relationship; but she said out of her own mouth that she was RAPED by him at 19

Mackenzie claimed in her 2009 memoir, High on Arrival, that her father raped her on the night she married Jeff Sessler when she was 19

Not only is rape a crime....it's a violent felony what law enforcement prosecutes REGARDLESS as to whether the victim presses charges or not.
Since when do prosecutors ask victims for "permission" to go after violent criminals?

Sounds like a shell-game to me or 3 card molly where....like I said in the other thread about laws and regulations, they pick-n-choose who to go after.

Honestly, I also blame a lot of the Black judges and prosecutors who have the power to go after some of these White deviants but choose to ignore them also.