Why. Black. People. Go. To. Church ???

Why. Do. Black.   People. Go to. Church. ?  Taking. Their. Money. For,,Preachers. To. Steal. And. Buy. Cars. And. Mansions. .  If., Their,,God. Provides.  Why. Do. Preachers. Steal. All. The. Church ,Money?  Jewish. Churches. ,Communities. Got. Wealth. ,White ,Churches. And. Communities. Got. Wealth. .Black. Church Preachers,,Got. Wealth. ,Comfortable. Living. Stealing. All., The,Church. Money. .  Churches. Are. Slave. Plantation. Cabins. ,That,Enslave. Black. People.  Black. People. Like. It,NAACP. Like. It,,Black. Politicians. Like  It. .Churches. ,Black. Votes. ,Crack. Houses,,Pimp Houses. ,Black. People. Pay. For. Their. Own. Enslavement......

A number of factors have led Black folks to the pimp game, er, religion but generational brainwashing and conditioning for starters. 

Any form of oppression usually forces people to look for a way out or to justify their situation. Religion is the happy pill.😎

Based on my observations, most Black folks.....especially in the recent past....went to Church for entertainment and socialization.

It was the center of the AfroAmerican community, especially down South.

You went there to sing, dance, find a mate, get psychological counselling, etc....

I didn't care too much for the environment, so when I got old enough I stopped going and started reading the Bible deeply on my own.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Based on my observations, most Black folks.....especially in the recent past....went to Church for entertainment and socialization.

Agreed.

Funerals are the only reason I step foot in a church. 

Among Black folks, church still seems to be the place to show off clothes, jewels and cars and sing and socialize. Even during  solemn services.😎