More Blacks should support Vivek Ramaswamy

Im shocked blacks arent tripping over themselves trying to support Vivek Ramaswamy.

He is a man of color and never uses his skin color as an excuse for any short comings which he has none. He is self made. He is extremely smart. His success is 100% based on merit and hardwork.  His parents are hardworking and legally came to this country with almost nothing and barey speaking the language. Yet, they provided a structured and disciplined home for their children.

Im shocked blacks arent idolizing this guy.  

16 hours ago, Jeromex said:

His parents are hardworking and legally came to this country with almost nothing and barey speaking the language. Yet, they provided a structured and disciplined home for their children.

Im shocked blacks arent idolizing this guy.  

If they came to this country with almost nothing and could barely speak the language.....you should be "shocked" that they came here AT ALL.

If they were so hard working and smart, why didn't they stay in INDIA and provide a structured and disciplined home for their children?
You didn't have to fly thousands of miles to a land unknown to you to do that, you could have done that right where you were.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Vivek Ramaswamy references Thomas Jefferson as one of his idols. Jefferson fully supported slavery. 

Considering the way he thinks, Ramaswamy should be content with having the full support of the Indian-American and Asian-American communities and some white folks.

Ramaswamy doesn't need or deserve any support from the Black community.😎

ProfD

I will admit though, he's gotta a pretty wife.....lol.

apoorva-tewari-md-columbus-oh.jpg

Apoorva Ramaswamy

I can imagine some silly niccas would trot down to the polls and vote for him just to sit up and look at her for 4 years, lol.

Thomas Jefferson was a great man in actuality. As bad as slavery was and it was bad, unfortunately it was common for that time. Every single culture, race, religion, and civilization were enslaved at one time or another, it wasnt just blacks.

There is still some slavery today in Africa as astounding as they may sound but its true. One of the many reasons blacks wont return to Africa.

I agree, Vivek has a gorgeous wife.

You don't have to leave America to see slavery in action @Jeromex

I'm not surprised Blacks are not idolizing Ramaswamy, indeed I'd be surprised if we were, but no more surprised by the support Trump is enjoying from the Black community.

• Thanks 1

Troy

I don't support either one of them, but I were forced to choose.....I'd vote for Trump before Ramaswamy with the quickness.

With all of his bluster, offensive talk, and narcisism, Trump is not a true right-winger or Conservative.....Ramaswamy is.

Trump would atleast PRETEND to cater to some of my needs and throw out a bone or two just to keep down my complaints.
White wanna be's like Ramaswamy and Nikki Haily would not only offer us nothing.... but would mercilessly end all racial affirmative action programs, federal funding for HBCU's, and most likely all talk of Reparations would probably END during his Presidency.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I don't support either one of them, but I were forced to choose.....I'd vote...

Voting for the lesser of two stinkers seems to be par for the course during POTUS elections.😁

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...PRETEND to cater to some of my needs and throw out a bone or two just to keep down my complaints.

That's definitely in the POTUS job description. 🤣😎

Trump did much more for blacks in one term than Onama did in two by far.

Ramaswamy would also be good for blacks by promoting meritocracy.

Blacks have to stop voting for candidates based on how much Free stuff they think they will get.

Vivek Ramaswamy's 15 minutes of fame will expire soon. He didn't make the cut for the CNN debate. His poll numbers are in single digits.

Ramaswamy may have put enough soundbites on tape for former POTUS to consider him for a cabinet level position in charge of whatever agency he wants to abolish. 

Still amazing the amount of money these people *waste* running for public office. Seems they could help a lot more people instead of burning through like paper.😁😎

ProfD

Voting for the lesser of two stinkers seems to be par for the course during POTUS elections.

I used to be that dude who went around preaching AGAINST voting the "lesser of 2 evils" because ofcourse you don't want anyone evil in office.
However as I've matured and realized, some evils ARE worse than others.

Jeromex

Trump did much more for blacks in one term than Onama did in two by far.

Not sure who "Onama" is but yeah Trump DID help Black folks in an INDIRECT way.
He emboldened the White racists to fuck with Black folks to the point that we got fed up and many Black folks took to the streets and started riots.

Trump's hatred helps generate Black unity.

Ramaswamy would also be good for blacks by promoting meritocracy.

How, when even HE doesn't believe in it?

He's a practicing Hindu.
Do you even know what Hindus believe?

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like  Vivek Ramaswamy ran outta gas in Iowa. He couldn't even make it to New Hampshire. 

Of course, Vivek has thrown his full support behind former POTUS Oange Julius.

Ramaswamy didn't have far to throw his support considering 87% of his entire being is already somewhere in the former POTUS' azz.🤣😎

• Haha 1

Just another GLARING example that of all peoples....we as AfroAmericans need to be VERY careful and investigate exactly WHO they're letting in this nation.
Thoroughly investigate and vet their ass before they even step off the damn plane or ship!

Check their FAMILY  history too!

We already have enough racists to deal with among White folks.
We don't need them bringing in more "undercover" and "not so undercover"  BACK UP SQUADS and BUFFERS with yellow, brown, and tan faces.

When you listen to the comment both Vivek and Nikki Haley have been making lately.....seems to me they're trying to "out White" White folks in their racism.

A lot of these Indians feel that they can "prove" their Whiteness.

I was listening to one Indian on a podcast the other day talking about the comparison between racism in the U.S. and racism in historic India with the caste system.
He said that that White folks in the U.S. were so "nice" to us!
He said that during slavery White folks had Black folks in the house washing their clothes, cooking their food, and even sleeping with them.
He said they would NEVER do that with those "dirty people" in India.
He said they keep the Untouchables OUTSIDE and consider it a sin to so much as LOOK at them.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Just another GLARING example that of all peoples....we as AfroAmericans need to be VERY careful and investigate exactly WHO they're letting in this nation.

Bro, you typed that with your chest stuck out as if we own this country.🤣

Thoroughly investigate and vet their ass before they even step off the damn plane or ship!

Check their FAMILY  history too!

There's a lot of sh8t for us to fix around here way before we can deal with immigration.

White folks would have a whole lot to to say if Black folks got in the way of them importing their labor force and buffers.

When you listen to the comment both Vivek and Nikki Haley have been making lately.....seems to me they're trying to "out White" White folks in their racism.

A lot of these Indians feel that they can "prove" their Whiteness.

There's something about politics that makes minorities try to out-white them folks. 

I was listening to one Indian...He said they would NEVER do that with those "dirty people" in India.
He said they keep the Untouchables OUTSIDE and consider it a sin to so much as LOOK at them.

Two people of the same ethnicity see each other differently. Ridiculous.

But, that's exactly how folks sell their own people into slavery or sacrifice them during wars.😎

ProfD

Bro, you typed that with your chest stuck out as if we own this country.

We actually ARE partial owners of this nation, but we too often don't exercise the authority and rights we DO have.

There's a lot of sh8t for us to fix around here way before we can deal with immigration.

True, however if our people end up REPLACED and homeless on the streets....there won't be an opportunity to fix it.

Right now an effort is underway to completely replace Black America with immigrants of different races from around the globe.
I'd consider this one of our immediate concerns and one that we can actually fix if we apply ourselves.

Two people of the same ethnicity see each other differently. Ridiculous.

That's because they are of the same ethnicity but RACIALLY different.
Just like the Latinos.
Although most of them are of the Hindu ethnicith/religion....most of the so-called "Untouchables" are Asiatic Black descended from the ancient Dravidians; where as most of the other Indians are various racial mixtures between the Black Dravidians and White Aryans who rule the nation.

“Part owners of this country” . Thats such an ignorant, victimhood statement.

Obama owned the country for 8 years. You are ridiculous and trying so hard to be a victim.

work on yourself and become a better person. America doesnt owe you anything !

40 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well currently the National Debt stands at an unbelievable $34 Trillion

Seems like America owes SOMEBODY SOMETHING....even if it's just a "good explanation"....lol.

This is America....

image.png.c86f3a81f7e44256f9fa620d2198c6b4.png

I cannot think of any country that is coming to collect on the debt. 

They won't even call America up on the phone for a good explanation or payment arrangements or anything else.🤣😎

• Haha 1

The question I still have after nearly 30 years, is what "color" was Deebo supposed to represent?

His flannel shirt had a little red and a little more blue in it; I wonder was this done purposely so that the audience didn't recognize any gang affiliation.

50 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The question I still have after nearly 30 years, is what "color" was Deebo supposed to represent?

His flannel shirt had a little red and a little more blue in it; I wonder was this done purposely so that the audience didn't recognize any gang affiliation.

Back then, it could have been subliminal messaging to keep the cats in LA from tearing up the movie theater.😁😎