Blacks get civil rights and blacks become violent?

Our reverend brought this up. Blacks were given civil rights and what did we do with those civil rights? We became the most violent community in the world. What !!!  Our black community gets opportunity after opportunity and we squander them. My black community is so violent, I moved out 12 years ago. I will never let my children be exposed to the “ black culture poison”. As much as I love my black brothers and sisters, we destroyed our culture and community. Its self inflicted!

All we get is liberal politicians telling us its not our fault and we aren’t intelligent enough to make it on our own. Stop voting for liberals, they dont care about is. They just want our votes. The hispanics are waking up, now its our turm.

The jews want us to do their dirty work for them. Say no !

5 hours ago, Jeromex said:

Our reverend brought this up. Blacks were given civil rights and what did we do with those civil rights?

Our Rights are God Given....Evil and Racist Individuals denied us our Rights - We fought and won them.

We became the most violent community in the world. What !!!

Stop it.....One Family or Company in the White community is responsible for 100's of thousand of deaths....so bad it's called an epidemic - and it is on going.

National Safety Council | The opioid crisis (2021 Data)

The Nazi's cooked Millions of Jews

Southern Confederate Racist whites Lynch thousand of Black and destroyed 100's of Black towns throughout the South.

Practical committed Genocide on Native Populations.

Our black community gets opportunity after opportunity and we squander them.

Show or tell me about these so called opportunities?

My black community is so violent, I moved out 12 years ago.

Good for you.

I will never let my children be exposed to the “ black culture poison”. As much as I love my black brothers and sisters, we destroyed our culture and community. Its self inflicted!

I love our Culture...It shines in Music Sports Science Family  Entertainment Politics etc

All we get is liberal politicians telling us its not our fault and we aren’t intelligent enough to make it on our own. Stop voting for liberals, they dont care about is. They just want our votes. The hispanics are waking up, now its our turm.

Which Liberal Politicians are saying that  "we aren’t intelligent enough to make it on our own."?

If as you say Liberals do not care for us..........Do You think Conservatives Care about us?

The jews want us to do their dirty work for them. Say no !

I say we should do our own dirty work....

Whose do you say we should do?

• Thanks 3

16 hours ago, Jeromex said:

Blacks were given civil rights and what did we do with those civil rights? We became the most violent community in the world.

Thank you for addressing this @frankster 

@Jeromex I’m curious about your backstory and who your reverend is. It might help me understand how you’ve come to your worldview .

you say “I love my black brothers and sisters” but then you proceeded to go on to show how much you hate us. It is not clear to me why you don’t see the inconsistency. it is also not clear me how you hold our level of crime at a completely different level than  you hold Europeans. Even if we completely ignored the genocide of the indigenous populations here in America and the enslavement and extreme violence against Africans and their descendants. 

The Civil War over 600,000 dead

World war one over 20 million dead

World War II over 50 million dead the most violent conflict in human history!

And that’s just the last 160 years or so, not even counting the Spanish, American war, the Vietnam war, the Korean war, the wars of the Middle East, etc.

Of course, they are the lynchings Frankster mentioned. Think about it, there are white people, alive today, who attended actual lynching celebrations with picture postcards and everything!

Were Black people behind any of this violence?

You’re blaming Black people but we live in a culture of violence look at how many guns people own in this country. look at how many mass shootings there are. we lead the Western world in executing people — too often innocent black people.

there were more than 40,000 gun deaths in the United States last year half of these are suicides, mostly white men people killing themselves. 

Black people are arguably the most docile group in this country. Historically, whenever we stand up for ourselves, we are brutally crushed and our leaders assassinated. Any effective leadership today is just bought off or marginalized, in some other most sophisticated way.

You’re proclaiming, Black people in this country the most violent in the world?! You sound woefully uninformed at best, or rabid hater of Black people at worst. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Man, I think you guys are starting to learn from ME to counter these racists with WWI and WW2 casualty counts....lol.

Really, we don't even have to go back THAT far now.
All you have to do is point at what's going on over there in Ukraine and how White folks....PURE White folks...with not a drop of any other race in them to point to as an excuse for their behavior.....are slaughtering each other up by the hundreds of thousands.

file-20220628-24-a39hfr_copy_1.png?itok=

"Stop it guys.....STOP IT RIGHT NOW!
You're acting like........
Well....just like those crazy Negroids in Chicago we used to see 
on Fox News when we had internet and electricity!"

2 hours ago, Jeromex said:

First off, your argument about nazi germany is ridiculous since WW2 was over 80 years ago. 
Blacks are the opposite, they are much more violent today than ever.

The History we reference is proof of  extreme Violence...That is unquestionable.

Here you are calling the Victims of the some of the greatest historical  violence....violent - with no proof.

further victimizing the victim 

Bowling for Columbine (2002) - A Brief History of the United States Scene (8/11) | Movieclips

Blacks are the ultimate “ victim makers”. They create victims through violent crime.

They also create Victimhood.

Whites had Robinhood, blacks have victimhood. Go to Africa and see how violent the black culture is there!

They slaughter each other as they do in our own inner cities. There is also canibalism in Africa- blacks eating blacks.

There is something seriously wrong with our Black culture and it has nothing to do with white people. 
Blacks became much more violent after civil rates and I just don’t understand why? It should of made blacks less violent.

Blacks are the ultimate “ victim makers”. They create victims through violent crime.

They also create Victimhood.

Whites had Robinhood, blacks have victimhood. Go to Africa and see how violent the black culture is there!

Every continent have Wars.....Ukraine Israel

They slaughter each other as they do in our own inner cities. There is also canibalism in Africa- blacks eating blacks.

Every continent and race have cannibals.....Jeffrey Dahmer Carroll Cole etc...

There is something seriously wrong with our Black culture and it has nothing to do with white people. Blacks became much more violent after civil rates and I just don’t understand why? It should of made blacks less violent.

It seems to me you are a propagandist furthering an Anti-black agenda with no regard for truth or the well being of Africans or Black people.

Did I hear talk about cannibalism in Africa????

I suggest people read (those who CAN read....lol) a book called:

VisBildeServlet?produktId=10057759&width

This book goes into how sick and demonic a lot of White people were during slavery and how they would actually get off sexually and have orgasm eating the flesh of murdered Black folk.

@Jeromex WWW was 80 years ago… that is your response?!  Did you even read what pioneer wrote?

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

All you have to do is point at what's going on over there in Ukraine and how White folks....PURE White folks...with not a drop of any other race in them to point to as an excuse for their behavior.....are slaughtering each other up by the hundreds of thousands.

As far as that book… I can’t man, I just can’t…