GOP Field of Dreamers Thins Out

The 2024 GOP field of dreamers is shrinking fast.

Several folks have already dropped out of the race leaving former POTUS Orange Julius Nikki Space Cadet Haley and Gov. Ron DeStupid.

Former POTUS is running away with the nomination but that's not stopping other folks from throwing away millions of dollars in a losing effort.

The race for the White House will come down to two septuagenarians in November 2024:

image.png.c13753c782095fe189e81145b2362a14.png

D8mn shame the most powerful country on the planet will be led by an old dude who may be wearing a diaper. 😁😎

Well.....
After Trump's major victory in Iowa.....

I'd say that regardless of party or political lines, the momentum for him is MUCH stronger than it is for Biden.

I'll keep it real.......
There's a lot of opinions online but on the street and in the workplace, I haven't heard of ANY Black folks rocking for Biden.
Infact, most Black folks are like me and don't trust EITHER ONE.
However of those who DO....nearly all of them are for Trump.

And most of the White men I know who are for Trump are VEHEMENTLY for Trump.
They are already balling their mouths up and looking crazy in the eyes about how Trump "better" win and how they "better not" tamper with the elections again.

If Trump GETS in office.....the nation is in trouble.
But if Trump DOESN'T get back in office.....it could get SUPER ugly.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If Trump GETS in office.....the nation is in trouble.
But if Trump DOESN'T get back in office.....it could get SUPER ugly.

Of course, I'll be following the advice of the late Dick Greogory who in his wisdom said Black folks don't have to do anything.

Sit back and let white folks go crazy against each other. Kinda like Jan 6th.🤣😎

Hopefully we can sit back, but.........

Like Neely Fuller Jr. said, much of the conflict between White folks is over HOW to treat the people of color they are dominating.

If Trump supporters end up taking over the nation, their sites are going to quickly focus on what they're going to do with the Blacks and Latinos in "their" nation.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If Trump supporters end up taking over the nation, their sites are going to quickly focus on what they're going to do with the Blacks and Latinos in "their" nation.

The conservatives can only take over the nation if they become the majority in getting liberals to flip and/or show their true colors.

Otherwise, those two sides of the same coin will continue fighting over how they choose to maintain the system of racism white supremacy.

Goofy azz Nikki Haley refuses to acknowledge the historical truths about this country and how it was built on racism and continues to present.😎

@ProfD One point, it is not a shame that the USA, the current most powerful government in the college of human governments is being run by anyone who wins the president. 

The USA is like all governments. It has a system. People who live in it. A set of those powerful. A set of those weak. Whomever sits atop the government is warranted.

The argument that Biden + Schrumpf are embarrassing or sad commentary is incorrect.  In the same way that Netanyahu or Putin or Zi are all warranted, is the same with Biden or Schrumpf beforehand. 

The younger elected officials are weak. The female elected officials are weak. The non White elected officials are weak. Any complaint people have toward schrumpf or Biden as being unwarranted or unsuitable is an indictment toward the rest in government who may fit the age/philosophical range many seem to want in the usa.

ProfD

The conservatives can only take over the nation if they become the majority in getting liberals to flip and/or show their true colors.

Lol...and how hard would THAT be?

All it takes is a well publicized incident...usually a crime...for a SO-CALLED liberal to all of a sudden switch allegiances and turn into the most right-wing racist.

Look at Bill Maher.
He was a so-called "liberal" until after 9/11 and he used that incident to express is REAL feelings. 

Ofcourse you DO have true well meaning fair minded White people.
They do exist.
But they are few and far in between.

Fortunately however,  in my observation THOSE type of White folks usually stay true and don't change directions with the wind.

Goofy azz Nikki Haley refuses to acknowledge the historical truths about this country and how it was built on racism and continues to present.

Well, I'll have to admit that it's not TOTALLY her fault.

1. She's a child of immigrants so the true and racist history of the United States probably wasn't the focal point of her upbringing as a child.
Her parents probably worshipped White folks and stressed only the values and history they wanted her to know to get ahead in this society.

2. The educational system in the United States doesn't do a good job of teaching the TRUTH about history or racism.
They'll talk about slavery and racism briefly but don't go deep into details like Jim Crow or the various forms of slavery practiced around this hemisphere.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Look at Bill Maher.

He was a so-called "liberal" until after 9/11 and he used that incident to express is REAL feelings. 

Bill Maher was always a race suspect.

Black folks should always be weary of overly-friendly white folks especially those who want to smoke and drink with and f8ck them.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well, I'll have to admit that it's not TOTALLY her fault.

1. She's a child of immigrants so the true and racist history of the United States probably wasn't the focal point of her upbringing as a child.
Her parents probably worshipped White folks and stressed only the values and history they wanted her to know to get ahead in this society.

2. The educational system in the United States doesn't do a good job of teaching the TRUTH about history or racism.

Nikki Haley was raised by educated immigrants parents. Her father worked at an HBCU because his brown skin wouldn't get him a job at a white college or university. They experienced racism first-hand in South Carolina.

Haley knows the deal. Thats why she doesn't use her birth name. She's being dishonest in pandering to the GOP base. Selling her soul. 😎

11 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

.....and now  DeSanitized is out, lol.

Right.  This clown has been claiming all the way up until this morning that he was staying in the race. 

Supposedly, he made his drop out video in Florida.  He's known for weeks that he was going to bow out.  They waste a ton of money in a losing effort. 

Of course, DeStupid immediately endorsed Orange Julius.😎

That fool BEEN knowing that nobody was going to elect him as President of the nation.
Even HAD had that much sense.

He didn't even LOOK like a President.

Atleast Trump looks like one.
Hell, Nikki Haley could possible pull the "look" off.

But people like old sour-kisser DeSantis and Ramaswamy and 'em.....they don't even LOOK like they could be President.

Besides Trump, the only other Republican who really had a good shot at it was Pence.
I'm not sure why he dropped out so soon.

39 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Atleast Trump looks like one.

He still looks like a clown but pulled it off. 

That's what made DeStupid believe he had a shot.  Didn't really take into account that he has the personality of a coffee table.

39 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Besides Trump, the only other Republican who really had a good shot at it was Pence.
I'm not sure why he dropped out so soon.

Pence has the personality of a pencil.  The white hair and deadpan look makes him appear lifeless.

Usually POTUS has to come across as a statesman or charismatic. Carrying both traits is even harder to beat.😎

Yeah, I remember "The Gipper".....lol.

Coleman Young used to call him "Old Prune Face".....lol.

I remember Carter too.

Infact, I used to ask adults was he actually Black because all the "Carters" I knew at that time were Black folks....lol.