Unrest in Haiti

https://www.foxnews.com/world/who-barbecue-gang-leader-wreaking-havoc-haiti

@Pioneer1, dysfunctional Black folks arent unique to the USA.🤣

All h8ll is breaking lose in Haiti. The de facto dude in charge calls himself Barbecue. 

Last week, the wife of President Jovenel Moïse was charged along with others in his 2021 assassination.

A country run by Black folks can't get right. Of course, foreigners interfere in their affairs but there's no shortage of greed and corruption among the Haitian people too. 😎

ProfD

I work with quite a few Haitians and we've been making jokes with eachother about this all week.
Talking about "General Barbeque".....lol.

While what's going on down there is sad, this is PROBABLY one of the consequences of mixing up your worship and loyalty to the Deities.

Black Haitians gained their independence and defeated the BEST military White folks had on this planet...Napoleon's military...calling on God and their Ancestors and using Voodoo to protect them   AND REJECTING White folks "gods" who were imposed on them during slavery.

They were doing fine.
They not only liberated Sainte Dominque and changed the name to Haiti...but they started going from island to island liberating OTHER enslaved Black folks!

The moment some of those mixed breed and half-baked mixed allegiance niggas started sneaking Catholicism and that White Jesus back into the culture and wanting to be more and more French like....that's when Haitians started becoming subjugated to White people again.
Experiencing poverty, diseases, Earthquakes, and other calamities.

You can't serve two masters.

Either you're going to serve God and your Ancestors and use the power of Voodoo to defend yourself....OR join White folks religion and serve their White Jesus and rely on the weapons and technology that THEY make.

Turning strictly to Catholicism and putting your faith totally in White Jesus may be bad enough, but to MIX the two together may infact be worse.

Earlier this evening I was helping my buddy next door repair his fence. He and his wife are Haitian.

The neighbor and I chopped it up the unrest in his home country.  He also mentioned that greed and corruption and colorism were their main problems down there. 

Problems will always arise when people are  either rich or poor and there's nothing in the middle.😎

ProfD

I think it's more of our people being our people.

Like I said, all this week me and a few Haitian and African co-workers have been making General Bar-b-que jokes and discussing the situation going on down there.
Most of the Haitians say the same thing....just groups of Black youth with gats roaming around and being manipulated by older Black men to fight for them.

The same thing you see going on in parts of Africa.

They all suspect the White racists are behind it a few tell me that the foreigners come in and give them weapons and drugs.
However, who is MAKING them take the drugs or pick up the weapons?

They tell me how poor Haiti is....however it's a TROPICAL nation.
You can grow nearly every type of food  there and plenty of animal run wild (or used to) there and on top of that it's nearly surrounded by the sea so all types of fish and sea food is available.
Why are the people starving?

Because many of the men would rather pick up weapons and FIGHT eachother over what resources still exist, instead of rolling up their sleeves and working.

Many of them don't even give a fuck about the women and children....THEIR OWN.
They leave them to starve or to be fed and taken advantage of by White missionary workers....why they are off somewhere bouncing up and down a dirt road in an old jeep full of other young men with weapons looking for somebody to harm.

It almost brings tears to ones eyes thinking about it.

You call about nothing in the middle?
Middle classes are the LABOR classes......skilled and unskilled.
How can you have a middle class when no one wants to WORK.....but just wants to kill and take?

From what I've heard, the closest you come to a middle class down there is the Arab and Indian merchants who make up a tiny minority of some secluded business class with a monopoly on certain industries.

20 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Most of the Haitians say the same thing....just groups of Black youth with gats roaming around and being manipulated by older Black men to fight for them.

The same thing you see going on in parts of Africa.

Because many of the men would rather pick up weapons and FIGHT eachother over what resources still exist, instead of rolling up their sleeves and working.

Right.

D8mn shame when countries with a 99% Black population are on some dysfunctional BS.

IMO, Black men in those countries responsible for 1) failing to build and maintain a solid infrastructure and 2) selling out to foreigners and 3) fleeing.

Prosperous and peaceful Black countries would be an alternative destination for successful AfroAmericans to invest and live.😎

What is needed is a SUPERIOR Black group who can come among them and squash the conflicts full stop.

Take their weapons away, put tools in their hands, and put them to work cleaning up and rebuilding their respective nations.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

What is needed is a SUPERIOR Black group who can come among them and squash the conflicts full stop.

Historically, that's been a coup with varying degrees of success. 

Otherwise, there's no such thing as a superior Bllack group on the planet capable of showing up to stabilize a whole country. 

It would take a coalition of the best and brightest Black folks from all over to organize and form a plan of execution to bring stability, prosperity and peace to Black countries.

The Civil Rights movement was killed in the late 1960s.

The Pan-African movement lost traction over a century ago.

They killed Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi who was the last African leader looking to unify the continent. 

They assassinated Haitian president Jovenel Moïse who was also trying to bring stability to the island nation. 

Another aspect of Black organization and leadership has to be protection.

Bullets and poison will be coming from all directions if/when we start a movement.

Among the enemies will be some of our very own greedy and stupid azz people.😎

26 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Historically, that's been a coup with varying degrees of success. 

Otherwise, there's no such thing as a superior Bllack group on the planet capable of showing up to stabilize a whole country. 

It would take a coalition of the best and brightest Black folks from all over to organize and form a plan of execution to bring stability, prosperity and peace to Black countries.

The Civil Rights movement was killed in the late 1960s.

The Pan-African movement lost traction over a century ago.

They killed Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi who was the last African leader looking to unify the continent. 

They assassinated Haitian president Jovenel Moïse who was also trying to bring stability to the island nation. 

Another aspect of Black organization and leadership has to be protection.

Bullets and poison will be coming from all directions if/when we start a movement.

Among the enemies will be some of our very own greedy and stupid azz people.😎

Lol...is this one of the reasons why you're an agnostic?

15 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Lol...is this one of the reasons why you're an agnostic?

Not really.

I can see the BS as it relates to Black people. I understand the reason for our condition. 

I cannot believe a Supreme Being would have left our people on stuck.🤣😎

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/mar/16/plundered-and-corrupted-200-years-haiti-doomed-end-in-anarchy

This is an excellent article on how the island nation of Haiti was plunged into turmoil and instability for two centuries and counting.

Haiti successfully gained its independence from France. But, it has always been indebted.

Foreign governments including our own has insured the long-standing suffering of Haiti. 

The extortion and exploitation of Haiti has served as a warning to other Black countries who refuse to cooperate with the system of racism white supremacy.😎

I guess the explanation I gave earlier in this thread as to why Haiti is in the condition it's currently in is too simplistic to be accepted by most...lol.

ProfD

Haiti successfully gained its independence from France. But, it has always been indebted.

If they were truly liberated from France they wouldn't be indebted to them or owe them money.

Haitian money and French money would be totally different and couldn't match eachother.

I believe they WERE truly liberated from France and from the global White system entirely right after the 1804 Revolution; however some of the later leaders of Haiti brought the nation BACK to White folks begging them for help and acceptance back into the "global system" and as a requitement for membership again.....the White powers have been punishing them and keeping them in turmoil since.

Foreign governments including our own has insured the long-standing suffering of Haiti. 

Haitian leaders have also helped them by SUBMITTING themselves to these governments for the suffering.

As I said before, it's a tropical nation with plenty of sea food, plenty of vegetation, all types of rocks, metals, and timber to feed and cloth themselves and build their infrastructure.

If it were 1 person or 100 people or even 1000 people on that island....I could easily understand why they wouldn't want to be isolated and would want to seek help from the world.
But not when you have nearly 10 MILLION Black folks!

That's WAY more than enough brilliant Black brains to come up with inventions and plans to build the infrastructure of that nation and keep it independent and self sufficient.

No amount of aid the West sends will be enough to bring peace and "order" to Haiti because of the internal conflicts they have that I've mentioned earlier.

The extortion and exploitation of Haiti has served as a warning to other Black countries who refuse to cooperate with the system of racism white supremacy

Back in the 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s, Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam taught Black people something so profound.

Instead of working for White folks AND crying and complaining about how they are treating you....LEAVE them and DO FOR SELF.

Haiti and many of these other Caribbean and African nations are WILLINGLY participating in a White man's system and literally BEGGING them to be apart of it....yet at the same time complaining about their poor and abusive treatment within it.

Most of these people do NOT want to work and build their own nation.
They want White Daddy to swoop down, come in, and GIVE them money and build their nation for them while they stand on the side looking.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I guess the explanation I gave earlier in this thread as to why Haiti is in the condition it's currently in is too simplistic to be accepted by most...lol.

Not at all.

Beyond religion and voodoo, historical perspective and facts provide context too.😁

If they were truly liberated from France they wouldn't be indebted to them or owe them money.

Right. Since 1825, the US and France agreed that Haiti owed the equivalent of $4 billion per year for the country's freedom.

Haitian leaders have also helped them by SUBMITTING themselves to these governments for the suffering.

Haitian leaders have been selected by foreigners.

The Haitian elites have been stealing money and using it to enrich themselves. 

Back in the 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s, Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam taught Black people something so profound.

Instead of working for White folks AND crying and complaining about how they are treating you....LEAVE them and DO FOR SELF.

It hasn't worked out too well over the past half-century and counting.

Haiti and many of these other Caribbean and African nations are WILLINGLY participating in a White man's system and literally BEGGING them to be apart of it....yet at the same time complaining about their poor and abusive treatment within it.

Most of these people do NOT want to work and build their own nation.

Correct.  It's hard to build an infrastructure when greed and corruption has people working against themselves. 😎

ProfD

Beyond religion and voodoo, historical perspective and facts provide context too

In Haiti, the religious and Voodoo factors ARE part of the facts and history because they are woven into what happened and not only how the Black folks got enslaved but also how they got their freedom.

Right. Since 1825, the US and France agreed that Haiti owed the equivalent of $4 billion per year for the country's freedom.

Sounds like ransom or extortion money....lol.

I thought Haiti FOUGHT for it's freedom.
If they whooped France...and not just France but England and Spain and the other White nations...then as the Bible said they were FREE INDEED.

So how the hell they end up "owing" money?

If you are in school and a bully has been taking your lunch money and you finally whoop his ass and run him down the block, what does it look like for you to start "paying" him again next week to keep him off you back?

If you really whooped him once...you could do it again.

Haitian leaders have been selected by foreigners.

I wonder when did this start.
For a long time Haiti was truly independent from Western/European powers.

The Haitian elites have been stealing money and using it to enrich themselves. 

I can believe that.
I wonder if those elites are mixed raced as well as foreigners who come in to exploit the local population. 

It hasn't worked out too well over the past half-century and counting.

It hasn't worked out for the same reason Integration and Affirmative Action hasn't worked out too well for AfroAmericans.....

Because so many of our people are too lazy to MAKE it work.
Just like what Farrakhan told Black men at the Million Man March....the message is fine....it's the EXECUTION of the message that was delivered that is the problem.
Did we follow the instructions?

Just like Integration and Affirmative Action COULD have just been the icing on top of a healthy cake of Black independent businesses and farms that were already thriving PRE- Integration and Affirmative Action
....if the niccaz would have kept working on their own businesses and farms instead of quitting them to go work for White folks thinking they'd get more money, we'd probably be on top by now.

The same PROBABLY could have been said for Caribbean and African nations who gained their independence from their former European colonizers.

Once independent, they COULD have cut off ALL ties and decided to get out in the fields and work for themselves to farm, build, ect...

Some would say if they cut off contact with Europe then they wouldn't have gotten the technology they get like cars, tractors, and construction equipment....but look at what they're doing with it now?

I really wonder what would have happened to Haiti and some of these African nations if they decided to quite White folks cold turkey and live totally isolated (except for trading among eachother) from the West.

I think our creativity would have excelled and the nations probably would be MORE advanced than they are today.

Correct.  It's hard to build an infrastructure when greed and corruption has people working against themselves.

Much of the greed and corruption comes from 2 major reasons:

1. Not being TRULY independent which means generating their own economy complete with their OWN currency.
Instead they rely too much on White folks (and now Asians and Arabs) to give them money and run their economy.
You wouldn't NEED to beg France for money if you didn't start relying on it and basing your economy around in in the first place.

2. Trying to operate and live by Caucasian moral standards instead of their own.
This leads to confusion and disagreement on what is "right" and what is "wrong".
For example....

Taking bribes is considered "corruption" and "wrong" when in most cases it is justified and correct and nothing morally wrong with it except maybe for a breach of the "oath" of office.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

I thought Haiti FOUGHT for it's freedom.

If they whooped France...and not just France but England and Spain and the other White nations...then as the Bible said they were FREE INDEED.

So how the hell they end up "owing" money?

The US decided they owed it.

Haiti won their independence from slavery. They didn't conquer those nations.

I wonder when did this start.
For a long time Haiti was truly independent from Western/European powers.

Haiti was independent from slavery. Still, 21 years later that tax showed up to pay for what France lost.

I wonder if those elites are mixed raced as well as foreigners who come in to exploit the local population.

Many of the elites are mixed.

The same PROBABLY could have been said for Caribbean and African nations who gained their independence from their former European colonizers.

Same goes for the Caribbean and Africa. Independent of being ruled. Colonized by remote control.

I really wonder what would have happened to Haiti and some of these African nations if they decided to quite White folks cold turkey and live totally isolated (except for trading among eachother) from the West.

Sudan and Somalia are examples of what happens to isolated countries.

Strong militaries allows the US and other leading nations to keep a thumb on Black countries. 

A huge part of being an independent country is being able to defend against aggressors.

just like real life, either know how to fight to defend and protect yourself or build strategic alliances.😎

ProfD

It is commonly known in the occult that vampires can't come into your home unless you INVITE them.

Haiti won their independence from slavery. They didn't conquer those nations.

True.
Perhaps they should have....lol.

Maybe Haitians should have chased Napoleon and 'em all the way to France and see if the other European nations would have gotten involved.

Hell, they got involved ANYWAY.
Maybe Haiti...with the help of Voodoo...could have taken the entire continent.

Lol....but a serous "what if" at the same time.

Sudan and Somalia are examples of what happens to isolated countries.

Both Sudan and Somalia are strongly Islamic nations.
Even though they aren't colonized by European Caucasians...the Arab Caucasians still have strong influences on them, their culture, and their economy.

Strong militaries allows the US and other leading nations to keep a thumb on Black countries. 

One of the reasons....yes.

But the question is why can't those strong militaries do the same to China and North Korea and little Vietnam and other Asian nations?

They aren't White....nor do they have the military might of the West.

And White folks are woven all through those nations like they are in Africa....yet these nations don't look like African nations.

One reason is that the people in Asia are busy working and working and grinding to support their own economy along with allowing White folks in it.
But they aren't the main players driving it.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But the question is why can't those strong militaries do the same to China and North Korea and little Vietnam and other Asian nations?

They aren't White....nor do they have the military might of the West.

And White folks are woven all through those nations like they are in Africa....yet these nations don't look like African nations.

One reason is that the people in Asia are busy working and working and grinding to support their own economy along with allowing White folks in it.
But they aren't the main players driving it.

Asians seem to be docile and subservient.  Because they were not enslaved by white folks, they don't seem to mind being a cheap labor force to white countries. 

In turn, the Chinese are using their money and labor to do business in and develop certain parts of Africa.  China is enriching itself by extracting resources from Africa.

Non-white countries are not 1) inherently evil enough to see work domination and 2) do not have the military might to defend themselves against super power countries. Their best strategy appears to be cooperation

China and Japan have enough muscle and/or backing to exploit weaker countries.  That is their panacea to coping with racism white supremacy.

Black countries can see the game being played against them.  Unfortunately, being naturally peaceful is a curse more than a blessing.

If Black countries got on code and built strategic alliances among themselves, they could end white domination in a matter of years. 

The *problem* is Black folks have been brainwashed into waiting on a white savior to deliver them the evils of this world.  Go figure.😎

ProfD

Asians seem to be docile and subservient.  Because they were not enslaved by white folks, they don't seem to mind being a cheap labor force to white countries. 

They weren't enslaved like our people were but they were subjected to White racism just like other people of color.

The West colonized China, the Koreas, and Japan to various degrees.

They SEEM docile and subservient when they want to be or need to be, but can be aggressive when they need to be to.

They aren't docile when it comes to whooping up on Black women who get out of pocket up in their hair and nail salons...lol.

In turn, the Chinese are using their money and labor to do business in and develop certain parts of Africa.  China is enriching itself by extracting resources from Africa.

Facts.
My question...OUR QUESTION...is why aren't Africans or even AfroAmericans extracting resources from Africa ourselves?

Black countries can see the game being played against them.  Unfortunately, being naturally peaceful is a curse more than a blessing.

Exactly who is being peaceful?

If Black countries got on code and built strategic alliances among themselves, they could end white domination in a matter of years. 

You might as well say if birds had thumbs they wouldn't be trapped in cages...lol.

The *problem* is Black folks have been brainwashed into waiting on a white savior to deliver them the evils of this world.  Go figure.

Facts.
I'm constantly going back and forth with many of these Africans over this vary issue.

Many of them are completely in love with White Jesus.
And are patiently waiting on his "return".

51 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

it seems to me, you would completely understand that dogged attachment to an idea. 🤔

The notion of Asians, being docile and subservient is a stereotype. I encourage you to disavow yourself of it. 

Troy

I can understand how a limited few who are very young and have low intelligence would.
However when you have fully grown intelligent adults with Master's degrees and have traveled the world yet they STILL will go to a church with a big picture of a blonde Jesus with blue eyes on the wall and they just clap and sing away at it, it's hard to really understand their logic.

I understand SOME of it.
They think getting closer to THAT "Jesus" will bring them closer to White folks.

If I'm working and living around White folks every day and if I truly deep down believed that White folks are the actual saviors......
My reasoning would tell me why go through a mythical white Jesus when I can just go directly to them....lol.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

They SEEM docile and subservient when they want to be or need to be,

I wrote seem to be...

My question...OUR QUESTION...is why aren't Africans or even AfroAmericans extracting resources from Africa ourselves?

Sold out to other folks for money and status.

Exactly who is being peaceful?

Don't confuse a few Black folks running killing each other in the streets over the full scale wars white folks execute leading to millions of deaths.

I'm constantly going back and forth with many of these Africans over this vary issue.

Christianity has been sold to Africans just as it has been sold to AfroAmericans.

Amazing that even the most seemingly intelligent Black folks would buy into the BS white folks sell. Especially in the form of a savior that just so happens to look white.

3 hours ago, Troy said:

The notion of Asians, being docile and subservient is a stereotype. I encourage you to disavow yourself of it. 

I initially wrote that it seems they are but not to reinforce a stereotype.

The bottom line is that Black folks should not be selling out to foreigners or waiting on a white savior to lift their boats.😎

ProfD

Don't confuse a few Black folks running killing each other in the streets over the full scale wars white folks execute leading to millions of deaths.

I'm not talking about just in the U.S.....or in Haiti right now....but look at what has been going on in parts of Africa over the past 40 years or so.

The violence is off the chain in a lot of nations to the point there is no police.  Nothing but bands of young men roaming around the country side with AK's on pick-up trucks looking for villages to raid.

The only reason some of them AREN'T engaging in full scale wars is because they can't get their hands on the weapons to wage them.

So it's not from goodness and lack of desire to commit harm...it's from the INABILITY to do so.

Don't think some of these clowns wouldn't use NUKES on fellow Africans of a different ethnicity if they had access to them!

Christianity has been sold to Africans just as it has been sold to AfroAmericans.

Amazing that even the most seemingly intelligent Black folks would buy into the BS white folks sell. Especially in the form of a savior that just so happens to look white.

Europeans bringing one religion.....Arabs bringing another.
And if Africans aren't fighting eachother over foreign religions they are fighting eachother over next to nothing.

Ask some of the Africans at work (because you have mostly Christians but some Muslims too) that if Africans were to go up to Arabia or Europe with THEIR traditional African religion, would they be able to convert the Europeans or Arabs to it like they were able to convert them?

I'm not talking about just in the U.S.....or in Haiti right now....but look at what has been going on in parts of Africa over the past 40 years or so.

The violence is off the chain in a lot of nations to the point there is no police.  Nothing but bands of young men roaming around the country side with AK's on pick-up trucks looking for villages to raid.

The instability in African nations is instigated by outsiders and rogue Africans who want to overthrow whoever is in charge.

Those young men can't afford to buy weapons or vehicles. They're being militarized by African strongmen or foreigners to stage coups. 

Europeans bringing one religion.....Arabs bringing another.

Many Black folks all over the planet caught in the middle where they're either Christian or Muslim or some other religion. None of it is designed to make Black lives better here on Earth.

@Pioneer1, you might be right about intelligence or lack thereof especially when it comes to Black folks 1) being manipulated by racism white supremacy and foreigners and 2) following religion.🤣😎

What else besides low intelligence would allow a grown man to change religions SIMPLY because an outsider comes to his community and tells him he's worshipping the wrong "god" that they've been worshipping since time immemorial?

Some would tell me:  "Well, Pioneer....it's not that simple.  You have to understand the history behind it and how they did it."

Understand what?

I understand how people with superior weapons can over power you and take your land and women.
I don't agree with it...but it makes sense.
You were physically forced into it....it was beyond your control.

But here you've been worshipping the same religion for THOUSANDS of years and some other group of men come over on a camel or horse....get off...tell you they have a book that came from "heaven" and it was given to them to give to you.

And you start stretching your eyes and grinning and actually believe it with no proof or strong evidence but ONLY that man telling you about it.

9498fa24e2a648d7e6ac9ee756dd9696.jpg

.....that actually says a lot about YOU more so than the colonizer!

23 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

What else besides low intelligence would allow a grown man to change religions SIMPLY because an outsider comes to his community and tells him he's worshipping the wrong "god" that they've been worshipping since time immemorial?

Fear of mortality. People are afraid to die. They've been programmed into believing their soul could spend eternity in h8ll.😁

23 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

But here you've been worshipping the same religion for THOUSANDS of years and some other group of men come over on a camel or horse....get off...tell you they have a book that came from "heaven" and it was given to them to give to you.

And you start stretching your eyes and grinning and actually believe it with no proof or strong evidence but ONLY that man telling you about it.

Jim Jones. People's Temple. Jonestown Guyana. A 47-year old clown convinced 909 people to commit suicide. 

It doesn't take much to get some folks to believe and follow anything. I don't know if it's low intelligence or just because some white man said it.🤣😎

ProfD

Fear of mortality. People are afraid to die. They've been programmed into believing their soul could spend eternity in h8ll.

Nearly every African religion before Christianity or Islam not only taught that Life existed after death and that their Ancestors lived in that After-life, they also had rituals and herbs they used that allowed certain medicine men to ENTER those Realms and communicate with Entities in them!

Now whether they could do this or not is obviously questioned by some, but the fact that they certainly BELIEVED in it isn't up for questioning.
All Africans believed in Higher Beings and Life after physical death.

Neither Islam or Christianity introduced these concepts to them.

So how a bunch of European Caucasians or Arab Caucasians could come along with other religions and SINCERELY convince them to stop believing in that and believe in a bunch of words written down in a book that THEY didn't write and couldn't even understand the language of is - 🫤

Come on bro.

Jim Jones. People's Temple. Jonestown Guyana. A 47-year old clown convinced 909 people to commit suicide. 

Great example.

And Jim Jones was a WHITE man!

And most of those who followed that fool down there were BLACK folks!

Look at that.

Like the wino on Good Times would say:

MV5BOWI2MmI5ZDQtMjgzOC00YWRhLWE5ZGUtMmVm

"Now what does that tell you?  Huh?  Huh??"

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Nearly every African religion before Christianity or Islam not only taught that Life existed after death and that their Ancestors lived in that After-life, they also had rituals and herbs they used that allowed certain medicine men to ENTER those Realms and communicate with Entities in them!

All Africans believed in Higher Beings and Life after physical death.

Reads like Africans should have consulted their own Entities before believing the white man's ice is colder.🤣

However, a few trinkets and guns pointed at a people goes a long way in colonization. 😎

6 hours ago, ProfD said:

Reads like Africans should have consulted their own Entities before believing the white man's ice is colder.🤣

However, a few trinkets and guns pointed at a people goes a long way in colonization. 😎

I've read and heard numerous stories about how Africans and Native Americans were warned ahead of time about the coming of Caucasians but they didn't heed the warnings.
Then I heard SOME heeded the warnings while some others....especially the leaders...did sell their people out for trinkets and bottles of beer or salt or out of fear of superior weapons.

I'm not sure if these things are true or false.....or a mixture of both.

I'm very analytical in my thinking so I don't condemn entire groups of people nor do I praise them.
I take the actions of each individual and the circumstances surrounding those actions into consideration....and weigh them.

It's easy to say "stand strong and don't let the White man take your land and women"....when you don't have 1000 muskets pointed at you, lol.

If you notice, except for the religious aspect....most of my criticism of Africans are of the Africans of TODAY because it's based on the behavior that I've actually witnessed myself.
Some of it is absolutely uncalled for and has no excuse.

You're over in the Congo sitting on all types of gold and diamonds....diamonds tumbling out of mountains by themselves.....all you have to do is stick your hand out and you'll catch one.
But you'll leave THAT because you don't want to do the digging....instead you fly over to America just to drive a damn cab in Washington D.C.

If you notice, except for the religious aspect....most of my criticism of Africans are of the Africans of TODAY...

You're over in the Congo sitting on all types of gold and diamonds....

Unfortunately, the resources in Africa have been controlled by white folks for more than 100 years. 

Today's Africans cannot reclaim their land and resources without going to war against white folks. 

The easy way out for most people seems to be 1) selling out and taking whatever white folks are willing to give or 2) leave the country and try to build a better life being an Uber driver in a white country. 

A coup is the way some folks try to fight back and reclaim their country.

Problem is the new leaders aren't strong enough to control resources, build economy and maintain sovereignty. Then, there's the greed and corruption. 

It's only a matter of time before white folks con and arm the next wannabe leader to stage a coup. Rinse and repeat. 

As I mentioned in another thread, Muammar Gaddafi was the last African leader who fully understood the problem. He wanted to unite Africa. We know that outcome. 

Orchestrating the assassination of Gaddafi was the white man's way of serving notice to any Black man who wants to get out of pocket.😎

ProfD

Today's Africans cannot reclaim their land and resources without going to war against white folks. 

In it's entirety, I believe you're right.
However in small increments and individual cases....it can happen.

Look at how the Chinese and non-White Arabs are buying so much land and property in Africa and White folks are allowing it.

I believe there's a tipping point or critical mass that White folks will allow.
We should at least get ourselves acquainted with it.

The easy way out for most people seems to be 1) selling out and taking whatever white folks are willing to give or 2) leave the country and try to build a better life being an Uber driver in a white country. 

Well, if they aren't going to organize and lead a concerted effort to reclaim their land (and it doesn't look like they're planning to do so anytime soon) then I think option #1 is a little more honorable than option #2.

A coup is the way some folks try to fight back and reclaim their country.

Yes, but they're not actually reclaiming the land from the White folks who control it.
They're reclaiming the POSITION of "go between" and HNIC from other Black folks in that position that they personally don't like.

One group of niccaz get jealous of those in power because they're closer to "White Massa" than they are....so they round up a gang of armed niccaz and storm the capital to drive them out and then THEY sit in the seat and make the calls to "White Massa".
After years of sitting in office stealing money and begging White folks....another generation of young niccaz who get jealous of and tired of THEM form a gang and do the same thing.
Happening over and over again.

It's only a matter of time before white folks con and arm the next wannabe leader to stage a coup. Rinse and repeat. 

Exactly.
As just mentioned above.

Which tells me more about THEM than it does about the White folks who are conning them.

As I mentioned in another thread, Muammar Gaddafi was the last African leader who fully understood the problem. He wanted to unite Africa. We know that outcome. 

I don't think he should have been killed...especially in the manner that he did.
However I don't think he should have lead any Black African coalition or movement.
He wasn't a Black African.

I'd consider him a friend and ally of Black people, but not to be followed for a number of reasons.

One of them was because we have to get out of the habit of needing a White "savior" or atleast some non-Black person to unite us and rally us together.

Again, it's that "Jim Jones" mentality of somebody who doesn't look like us who will come down to the 'hood and stand us up on our feet and do for us what we should be doing for ourselves.

Gaddafi or Castro or any other non-Black person leading an African coalition...even if it was successful....would simply re-enforce the racist belief that Black folks need a "White savior" because they don't have sense enough to do it by themselves.

Even at work I see this often.
Black folks from different background and nations often have issues working with eachother and getting along and having respect for eachother...but some soft mild mannered White man will come along and they all fall in line and work in harmony UNDER him.

On 3/24/2024 at 7:24 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I don't think he should have been killed...especially in the manner that he did.
However I don't think he should have lead any Black African coalition or movement.
He wasn't a Black African.

I'd consider him a friend and ally of Black people, but not to be followed for a number of reasons.

Gaddafi or Castro or any other non-Black person leading an African coalition...even if it was successful....would simply re-enforce the racist belief that Black folks need a "White savior" because they don't have sense enough to do it by themselves.

Gaddafi and Castro were definitely African and Cuban respectively.

The  Honorable Farrakhan who's mixed race himself recognized Gaddafi as a brotha in arms.

Gaddafi and Castro may have seen themselves as Trojan horses and a legitimate liaisons between white supremacy and Black empowerment. 

Of course, we'll never know because nobody has picked up their torches. 😎

On 3/25/2024 at 11:40 PM, ProfD said:

Gaddafi and Castro were definitely African and Cuban respectively.

The  Honorable Farrakhan who's mixed race himself recognized Gaddafi as a brotha in arms.

Gaddafi and Castro may have seen themselves as Trojan horses and a legitimate liaisons between white supremacy and Black empowerment. 

Of course, we'll never know because nobody has picked up their torches. 😎

Don't get me wrong.......
I'm not saying they were "enemies" of Black people.
Not sure about Gaddafi and what all he did for Black people outside of gifting and loaning money to the Nation of Islam, but Castro did MANY magnificent things for Black people around the planet from funding and assisting in revolutions around Africa to sending aid and help to Black and poor struggles around the Americas.

I'm just saying that a Black coalition needs to be led by BLACK PEOPLE.
Not a White nor almost-White "savior".

What does it say about us, that we aren't doing it on our own and need them?

That actually defeats the purpose.

Replace the French of British colonizer with a White Latino or White Berber colonizer....what's the difference?

If I were one of the rich elite White folks who ran the world, that would probably have been my argument to Gaddafi or Castro to attempt to win them over, lol.

cdeec1fc7c894039b7d7f9450b9a720cbef96451

"Yeah...we're ruling them because we don't think have sense enough to take care of and govern themselves!
Say what?
You said you're going to help organize them to overthrow our racist White power structure because they should be independent?
Well....if they need YOU to do it because they can't do it on their own then doesn't that PROVE a White man should be in charge???
Let the Revolutions go and come and join us in rulership my 'almost but not quite White -but white enough' -brothers! "

On 3/27/2024 at 8:03 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I'm just saying that a Black coalition needs to be led by BLACK PEOPLE.
Not a White nor almost-White "savior".

Agreed.

Gaddafi was definitely on code in how he tried to set Libya up to win. That country hasn't been right since they assassinated him.

If African leaders could control their resources and kick foreigners out, that would be building blocks to sovereignty. 

As mentioned in the other thread, Burkina Faso, Niger, Mali and Togo seem to be moving in that direction under young Black leadership.😎

ProfD

Gaddafi was definitely on code in how he tried to set Libya up to win. That country hasn't been right since they assassinated him.

True.

And actually, the same could be said about Iraq after Saddam Hussein was executed.

He was called the "butcher of Baghdad" however his iron fist rulership kept down a lot of bloodshed in that nation.
After he was taken out, gangs of armed factions been running that nation and warring with each other since.

As mentioned in the other thread, Burkina Faso, Niger, Mali and Togo seem to be moving in that direction under young Black leadership

Time will have to tell.

There are a whole lot of young Black leaders all over the world...but where are they leading the people?

I'm not impressed with young brothers picking up arms and talking tough and giving speeches.
I've seen it so much it doesn't impress me anymore.

I want to see the FOLLOW UP.

Once you THINK you've kicked the White folks out, now what are your plans to make the nation BETTER than the way they had it?

Will the busses and trains run on time...or will there BE NO busses or trains anymore?

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

There  are a whole lot of young Black leaders all over the world...but where are they leading the people?

I'm not impressed with young brothers picking up arms and talking tough and giving speeches.
I've seen it so much it doesn't impress me anymore.

I want to see the FOLLOW UP.

Once you THINK you've kicked the White folks out, now what are your plans to make the nation BETTER than the way they had it?

Will the busses and trains run on time...or will there BE NO busses or trains anymore?

In our lifetime, we have not seen a Black leader or country with complete autonomy over their resources and the wealth that comes from it.   That insures a higher standard of living for the entire population in that country.

Look no further than oil-rich countries in the Middle East especially the United Arab Emirates. 

The city Dubai with a population of 3 million people is a great example of paradise on Earth.😎

I haven't been to Dubai to label it a paradise....lol.

I've heard a lot of nice things about it, but I'm probably going to have to visit it myself one day to see how great it really is.
Many societies can put up a good front.....for a while.

I also wonder how many people LIVING in Dubai have actually made their wealth IN Dubai.

It may seem next to ridiculous to compare Dubai with Detroit; however Detroit used to be the city where poor Black folks from the South could come up and actually MAKE a lot of money and improve their standard of living and live nicely in the very same city.
Compare that to a city where things are very expensive, manufactures very little, but features a lot of millionaires who made their money ELSEWHERE and have just decided to flock to the city like a flock of flamingos to enjoy eachother's company.

40 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I also wonder how many people LIVING in Dubai have actually made their wealth IN Dubai.

Inconsequential.   

Black gold aka oil has made the United Arab Emirates wealthy.  The people do not  have to work for a living i.e. in order to survive.  Work is an avocation.  There is no poverty. 

Dubai is Las Vegas on steroids.  A city built in the middle of desert from oil-derived wealth.  They built a paradise.

If African countries were allowed to fully exploit the wealth from their natural resources, they would be in a similar position as the the United Arab Emirates. 

Nigeria is one African country that could be like the United Arab Emirates.  Unfortunately, greed and corruption is their biggest problem. 

South Africa could also be a wealthy Black country if the 55 million Black folks weren't being controlled by the  4 million white folks.

55 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

It may seem next to ridiculous to compare Dubai with Detroit; however Detroit used to be the city where poor Black folks from the South could come up and actually MAKE a lot of money and improve their standard of living and live nicely in the very same city.

There is no comparison. 

Wealth (passive income) is built on natural resources and/or using someone else's labor. 

The city of Detroit was built on an auto industry that was owned by white folks. Their wealth was built on the labor of others.

Active income through labor allowed Black folks to make just enough money to live comfortably.

It's almost impossible to become wealthy working for someone else.😎

ProfD

Black gold aka oil has made the United Arab Emirates wealthy.  The people do not  have to work for a living i.e. in order to survive.  Work is an avocation.  There is no poverty. 

And I find that highly suspicious.

Who is doing the construction work?
Who is keeping up the infrastructure like the plumbing, sewers, stocking the grocery stores, etc.?

Who is cleaning the streets?

These jobs are usually done by poor and low income people.

If everyone is living luxuriously, who is doing them?

If African countries were allowed to fully exploit the wealth from their natural resources, they would be in a similar position as the the United Arab Emirates. 

Perhaps.
However you will always need a working class MAJORITY to maintain a viable properly ran economy.

I wouldn't sell the idea to our people (here or on the Continent) that you could build a society in which they don't have to work or do manual labor.
That's selling them a dream or false hope.

Wealth (passive income) is built on natural resources and/or using someone else's labor. 

I think proper investing can also lead to wealth, though I can't say this from personal experience yet.

The city of Detroit was built on an auto industry that was owned by white folks. Their wealth was built on the labor of others.

Facts.

Active income through labor allowed Black folks to make just enough money to live comfortably.

True.
But let's not shit on it, because it's a lot better than what many if not most of our people in the U.S. have available for them today.

We can shake our heads at people putting on a work uniform and "slaving" at a factory for $25 an hour.
But atleast they ARE working and making money.

Compare that to so many of our brothers and sisters who are in and out of jail, on the streets begging, and stuck hopping from one fast food job to another for $12 an hour.

It's almost impossible to become wealthy working for someone else

Yes, but you CAN make a living.
Which is fair to ask for since everybody can't be rich.

I'm going to say whether White folks are in charge or Black folks are in charge....the majority of our people will NOT be rich.

And I find that highly suspicious.

Who is doing the construction work?
Who is keeping up the infrastructure like the plumbing, sewers, stocking the grocery stores, etc.?

Who is cleaning the streets?

These jobs are usually done by poor and low income people.

If everyone is living luxuriously, who is doing them?

As I mentioned above, work becomes an avocation.  The people are still doing those jobs.  They just aren't what we define as low income or poor.  They can afford to work for free. 

No different than the offspring of wealthy people.  They just happen to be in a wealthy country.

However you will always need a working class MAJORITY to maintain a viable properly ran economy.

I wouldn't sell the idea to our people (here or on the Continent) that you could build a society in which they don't have to work or do manual labor.
That's selling them a dream or false hope.

It's false to believe that people have to be low income or poor or have a carrot dangled in front of them to work. 

There is a difference between lazy and industrious people. 

Lazy people have to be incentivized to work. No amount of money will keep them from being mentally or physically lazy.  The threat of not having food, clothing or shelter is motivation.

Industrious folks like to build and fix things or be of service to others. They will work regardless of money.

I think proper investing can also lead to wealth...

Investing is passive income.  It's not the same as trading labor for money i.e. work.

But let's not shit on it, because it's a lot better than what many if not most of our people in the U.S. have available for them today.

We can shake our heads at people putting on a work uniform and "slaving" at a factory for $25 an hour.
But atleast they ARE working and making money.

I would never sh8t on anyone.  Especially some who is willing to work. 

Folks would not have to slave for money if their basic needs were already met. 

IOW, an adult should not have to work as a janitor in order to feed a family. 

However, some folks enjoy cleaning up.  They would be perfectly happy pushing a broom or mop around in a a luxury hotel.  Get off from work and change clothes and jump into a Mercedes-Benz to to go and kick it with the family in their nice home.

Compare that to so many of our brothers and sisters who are in and out of jail, on the streets begging, and stuck hopping from one fast food job to another for $12 an hour.

That is a by-product of living in a capitalistic system.

Yes, but you CAN make a living.
Which is fair to ask for since everybody can't be rich.

I'm going to say whether White folks are in charge or Black folks are in charge....the majority of our people will NOT be rich.

Depends on how one defines rich.

I define rich as having all basic needs met (food, clothing, shelter, healthcare and peace).  Accordingly, everybody on this planet can be rich. 

The only obstacle to living a rich life is human greed.  The belief that some folks have to be poor in order for others to be rich is ridiculous.😎

ProfD

As I mentioned above, work becomes an avocation.  The people are still doing those jobs.  They just aren't what we define as low income or poor.  They can afford to work for free. 

For how long?

How long you can go without a pay check also defines your socio-economic class.

What I've heard and read is that many if not most of these menial and service industry jobs are being performed by FOREIGN IMMIGRANTS from places like the Phillipines, Ethiopia, and Bangladesh.
The Saudis or the Arab families of Dubai themselves may be rich, but they aren't the ones slinging the hamburgers and mopping the floors in the country.

It's false to believe that people have to be low income or poor or have a carrot dangled in front of them to work. 

You think it's false?
I think it's human nature.
Most people need a good reason (like a pay check) to wake up early in the morning, punch a clock and be told what to do and yelled at from time to time....else they wouldn't do it.

There is a difference between lazy and industrious people. 

I agree.
Most people are somewhere in between and need an incentive to do most manual labor jobs.

Industrious folks like to build and fix things or be of service to others. They will work regardless of money.

That almost always means that their needs are being met ALREADY by other sources besides the occupation they are engaging in.

Old Percy Earl can afford to come by your house and spend the day working on fixing your old  central air unit because he's already retired and getting social security...lol>

Most adults around the planet don't have that luxury of having their needs already met so they can engage in their favorite hobbies...lol.

IOW, an adult should not have to work as a janitor in order to feed a family. 

Well, not necessarily as a janitor.
But I do believe the economy should be structured to where most people HAVE TO get up and work to support themselves and their families.

If you want to keep the economy and society strong.

However, some folks enjoy cleaning up.  They would be perfectly happy pushing a broom or mop around in a a luxury hotel.  Get off from work and change clothes and jump into a Mercedes-Benz to to go and kick it with the family in their nice home.

Sounds like an episode of "Undercover Boss" to me...lol.

Depends on how one defines rich.

I define rich as having all basic needs met (food, clothing, shelter, healthcare and peace).  Accordingly, everybody on this on this planet can be rich. 

We disagree on the definition of rich.

What you described, I would call "comfortable".
In my opinion, in this society rich would be a worth of atleast $10 Million or above.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

For how long?

How long you can go without a pay check also defines your socio-economic class.

Don't need a paycheck as long as basic needs are met. 

....menial and service industry jobs are being performed by FOREIGN IMMIGRANTS

Sure. They've imported them the same way white folks allow immigrants to work here.

You think it's false?
I think it's human nature.
Most people need a good reason (like a pay check) to wake up early in the morning, punch a clock and be told what to do and yelled at from time to time....else they wouldn't do it.

Difference between lazy and industrious. 

Most adults around the planet don't have that luxury of having their needs already met so they can engage in their favorite hobbies...lol.

That's by design especially in capitalistic systems.

Well, not necessarily as a janitor.

But I do believe the economy should be structured to where most people HAVE TO get up and work to support themselves and their families.

If you want to keep the economy and society strong.

The economy is predicated on people spending money. Doesn't matter how they get it.

We disagree on the definition of rich.

What you described, I would call "comfortable".
In my opinion, in this society rich would be a worth of atleast $10 Million or above.

There's 8 billion people on the planet. Only 2.8 million of them are worth $10 million or more.

A whole lot more than 2.8 million people live beyond comfortably well with less than $10 million.😎

ProfD

Don't need a paycheck as long as basic needs are met.

True.
What modern society functions like this, though?

What nation can we point to as an example where the majority of people  (not a wealthy few) are getting their basic needs met without working for pay?

Sure. They've imported them the same way white folks allow immigrants to work here.

See...there you go.

They need workers so they are IMPORTING immigrants to do the menial and manual labor jobs.

Now how do you think that will work out in the United States?
Especially for AfroAmericans?

That's by design especially in capitalistic systems.

Well, show me a nation with a system Socialist, Communist, or otherwise where most of the people of that nation DON'T have to work for a living.

It may be ideal, but I'd like a living example to KNOW it works.

The economy is predicated on people spending money. Doesn't matter how they get it.

Part of it.
The other part is producing goods and services for people to spend that money on.

Even if everything is manufactured OUTSIDE the U.S., someone still has to drive the trucks to move the goods, open up the stores to sell them, and operate the gas station to fuel the cars and trucks that move them.

A whole lot more than 2.8 million people live beyond comfortably well with less than $10 million

I agree.

What modern society functions like this, though?

What nation can we point to as an example where the majority of people  (not a wealthy few) are getting their basic needs met without working for pay?

Middle East. Scandavia.

The operative phrase is they  don't have to work in order to meet basic needs. 

See...there you go.

They need workers so they are IMPORTING immigrants to do the menial and manual labor jobs.

Foreigners are allowed to do jobs the citizens may not feel like doing because they don't have to work.

The foreigners get to come and work to make money for themselves and their families back home. Just like here in the US.

Now how do you think that will work out in the United States?
Especially for AfroAmericans?

The welfare system is an example of how it works in the USA.

As jobs are being phased out by technology, the US will have to come up with a UBI (Universal Basic Income). Glorified welfare.

Well, show me a nation with a system Socialist, Communist, or otherwise where most of the people of that nation DON'T have to work for a living.

It may be ideal, but I'd like a living example to KNOW it works.

Mentioned above. 

The other part is producing goods and services for people to spend that money on.

Human beings are slowly being replaced by robots and AI.

The UBI will allow humans to consume at a certain level. They will have to find some kind of work to make extra money. 

Even if everything is manufactured OUTSIDE the U.S., someone still has to drive the trucks to move the goods...

Drones and self-driving vehicles will eventually move a lot of products. 

open up the stores to sell them...

Many stores are going to self-checkout.

....operate the gas station to fuel the cars and trucks that move them.

Folks pump their own gas in most states. No cashier or attendant. Drive up at 3 a.m. Pay at the pump and gas up and  go. 

I don't know if we'll be around to see the implementation of it but eventually the US will have fewer social classes.

The work week will be reduced. Unemployment as we know it will be different too. 😎

ProfD

Middle East. Scandavia.

????
Are you sure most of the people in those regions don't have to work for a living???
This is the first time I'm hearing this bro, lol.

The operative phrase is they  don't have to work in order to meet basic needs. 

In the Middle East, I'm not sure about that.
I think most of them have to work longer and harder than they do in the United States...lol.

In Scandanavia, they have an extensive welfare system so...no many people...a large percentage...don't HAVE to work to have their basic needs met.
They will be able to get SOME food, clothing, and shelter.
However:
1. That's not the majority, only a certain percentage of them could live off the system like that
2. If the MAJORITY tried to live off the system like that, it would eventually collapse, and pretty quickly because not enough people would be working to support it.

Foreigners are allowed to do jobs the citizens may not feel like doing because they don't have to work.

Foreigners aren't simply ALLOWED to do those jobs, they are NEEDED to do those jobs...lol.

The foreigners get to come and work to make money for themselves and their families back home. Just like here in the US.

Yes, I understand.
The government requests for them to come to keep the economy going.

As jobs are being phased out by technology, the US will have to come up with a UBI (Universal Basic Income). Glorified welfare.

Yeah, we'll see how that one pans out...lol.

The UBI will allow humans to consume at a certain level. They will have to find some kind of work to make extra money. 

What they DON'T tell you about UBI is who will and won't QUALIFY for it!

It's not like EVERYBODY will be eligible for UBI.
They may start off with everyone being included but soon they'll start excluding segments of society like felons, people who owe child support, students, ect.

Which will force people to engage in more underground and illegal activity, which will give them more excuses to lock people up.

And ofcourse those who are already incarcerated will probably be excluded and will be FORCED to work...and they will make up a larger and larger percentage of the population.

Many stores are going to self-checkout.

And look how "convenient" that has become...lol.

Now that they've gotten rid of most of the cashiers and got all of those self-checkout lanes, they need 2 or 3 attendants to manage ONE self-check out machine because of so many errors and mistakes made either by the machine or the customer.

Also they've had to hire more fraud and loss prevention associates.

Folks pump their own gas in most states. No cashier or attendant. Drive up at 3 a.m. Pay at the pump and gas up and  go. 

True.
No more full service at the pump.

But it's been replaced by whole convenience stores inside the gas station itself...lol.
And ofcourse you have 10 or 12 people working inside these gas stations selling food, beer, lottery tickets, etc...

Everything EXCEPT a damn map....lol

The work week will be reduced. Unemployment as we know it will be different too. 

I've heard them kick around the idea of reducing the work week.

Again, as is the case with the UBI....this is directed at MIDDLE CLASS PROFESSIONALS.

THEIR work week may be shortened.
But those driving trucks, flipping burgers, factory workers and police officers aren't going to see a shorter week but probably MANDATORY OVERTIME more and more.

Don't have to work for a living means the people will never be hungry or homeless in those places. Basic needs met.

Of course, in this capitalistic system most folks have to work in order to get food, clothing, shelter and healthcare. 

Land in a US hospital with no medical insurance and thry might let that azz die.

Fast food restaurants have to throw away food that didn't sell.

The US is so litigious that if a person eats a free 2 piece chicken dinner and gets sick they can sue and become a millionaire.

American companies could easily make every holiday on the calendar a paid day off. Instead, they'd rather give the CEO a multimillion dollar bonus for making more money.

Several months sgo, the UAW (United Auto Workers) had to go on strike to get raises they hadn't seen in years.

The CEO gave some mealy mouthed answer for why she was entitled to a higher salary and bonuses. She doesn't touch nuts and bolts.

Just examples of the greed that capitalism breeds.

Most sovereign homogeneous countries take care of their own people. Basic needs met.😎