CHICAGO IS CHIRAQ

CHICAGO  POLICE   AGAIN  KILL A  BLACK  MALE    AND   A    BLACK  WOMEN,  WOMAN  SHOT  ACCIDENTALLY/CHICAGO  MAYOR WAS ON  VACATION,WHY/ALL THE  CHAOS/PROTEST FOR HIM TO    RESIGN/IN CLEVELAND     WHITE   POLICE  WILL NOT BE  CHARGE  FOR  MURDERING  12  YEAR  OLD   TAMIR RICE..WHITE  TEEN   WHO     KILLED   4   PEOPLE   DRIVING   DRUNK    WAS  FOUND   NOT    GUILTY,  CAUGHT  ON  VIDEO    WITH  ALCOHOL,  POLICE   HAD  TO  FIND  HIM,,   DID NOT FOLLOW HIS PROBATION....WHITE  CRIMINALS   GUILTY  OF MURDER   CAPTURED ALIVE,   INNOCENT  BLACK MALES  MURDERED.. /////

WHO  EVER   YOU  ARE   THE  NEO NAZI  KKK    POLITICIAN  AND  POLICE    DOT   CARE  WHO   THEY   KILL  BLACK  MEN  OR  WOMEN/HAVE  BEEN TALKING  ABOUT  THE  LACK OF  RESPECT   FOR  BLACK  WOMEN  A  LONG  TIME,  PRESIDENT  DID NOT  PUT A   BLACK   WOMEN   ON  SUPREME COURT,   NAACP  DOES  NOT  WANT A   BLACK  WOMAN   TO BE PRESIDENT  OF THE NAACP///

• Like 1

chiraq.jpg.21d5852f77f5956f7e37797e416fbYeah the film has been out a month and has earned 2.5 million at the box office.

In stark contrast Star Wars which has been out two weeks less has already grossed more than 1/2 a billion.  I think it would be more rational to price tickets according to demand.  But using this calculus, Chiraq and most other films would be free.

Sorry to hear about the rapper King Louie, who some report as being a gang member himself.

It is interested when Spike was asked about the negative impact calling Chicago "Chiraq," he pinned the blame or Chicago rappers.

That's two in a row for Spike when it comes to his films about and for Black America. He is getting big money for movies like Inside Man a few years back, but with the Kickstarter film failing, and now this film by Amazon failing it seems to me that Spike will keep his real talents for the NBA 2K video game series which pays very well and for films backed by deeper pockets (not saying Amazon is not a deep pocket) but I guess I mean more mainstream stuff.

• Like 1