Sign in to follow this  
Cynique

Time Out Of Mind

I have been patiently waiting for 2018 to arrive so that i could enjoy the final season of Game of Thrones.  This was my incentive for hangin' around another year, and i'll be damned if the fools haven't pushed the airing of the final season up to 2019!  WTF! (Thank you, Pioneer.) Suppose i croak before then, and never find out how it ends and whether my human race sweetie,  Jon Snow, - Snow as in "white" , (sorry Troy, ) finally gains his rightful place as ruler of the 7  Kingdoms!   i'm now trying to convince myself that if i leave this crazy-assed world before 2019, i will have an excuse to take time off from languishing in the spirit realm and come back as a spook so i can haunt my old room and watch the last episodes on the TV  that will be left there as per my instructions.  Life can be sooo problematic. Oh, well.  Sorry, Folks. Slow day. I'm outta here. Check ya later.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

🎄

• Thanks 1

Well if all it takes is another season of Game of Thrones to keep you kick in then I hope they push it back until 2050. That seems so crazy that we have to wait till 2019 to see what happens with that series. You better hope the actor who plays Jon Snow does not get caught up in some sexual abuse scandal before then :o

Merry Christmas everyone

• Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this