The Left Is Eating Black America's Lunch By Dividing It From Within

13 hours ago, nels said:

Cynique, nearly 85% of Black Americans in the U.S are exponentially dumb, stupid and ignorant useful idiots of White liberals, liberal Jews, and the Left. Every time you reply, you reinforce that assertion.

Sounds like something David Duke would say.

On 2/2/2022 at 6:17 PM, Cynique said:

But right wing blacks march in lock step with their fuhrer and his storm troopers all of one mind with their "I got mine, now you get yours" creed. 

Demonstrates perfectly the effectiveness of the Leftists divisive actions. Making silly statements like the one quoted above. 

If one displays, flies or hangs a Swastika flag or banner, then they support what the Nazis DID!

Trump knows full well that among his supporters are racist Whites who are ardent lovers of genocide. What the Nazis did in World War II, these clowns would love to inflict on other people they believe are beneath them.

The fact you refuse to call your hero out on this is quite telling.

It does not matter how many misguided, self-hating and ignorant Blacks line up to lick Trump's racist backside, neither you, Nels, DeSantis, Marjorie Taylor Green, nor any other supporter of White Supremacy are going to rid this planet of Black Greatness. 

So, stop hiding behind your desire for riches to support modern-day genocidal monsters. You're Black!

Understand this, dude. Your People Shall Live!

• Like 1

On 3/18/2022 at 10:52 PM, nels said:

Cynique, nearly 85% of Black Americans in the U.S are exponentially dumb, stupid and ignorant useful idiots of White liberals, liberal Jews, and the Left. Every time you reply, you reinforce that assertion.

@nels And you reveal your chronic myopia by clinging to the idea that right wing Retrumpicans are a positive alternative for black folks. SMH At least i know the flaws that plague Democrats. But you, like the deluded right wing conservative suck-up that you are, actually think these thinly disguised white supremicists  have your best interests at heart.   You're nothing but a  judas sheep programmed to lead your people to their slaughter at the hands of a party made up of the nutcases and bigoted cretins who pay homage to the Retrumpican party. And the hypocritical spineless leaders of this party are even worse;  pathetic minions who  kiss the ring of an of an ignorant, unscrupulous, narcissist like donald trump.  These are the people you ignore while bad mouthing your own race.

You should change your screen name from "nels" to "nils" because you are a nonentity destined to be deleted. People like you and danniellegfny' are who turn my stomach and make me glad I'll be gone before "fascism comes to  this country, waving a flag and carrying a bible".   

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2022 at 3:22 PM, Cynique said:

deluded right wing conservative

Cynique, you appear to be the kind of low-intellect mini-person who may never learn, until the asteroid that's coming blocks out your view of the Sun.

On 3/26/2022 at 5:59 PM, daniellegfny said:

They currently want to dismantle it in order to reinstate their brand of white supremacy

No offense, but guess we should all pull out the crack pipe on that one.  Keep on believing that; so when the U.S. Southern Border gets overwhelmed in late May 2022 as is now widely predicted and expected by both Democrats and Republicans, let's see how many hotdogs you have left to feed the millions of new illegal immigrants who are literally going to come knocking at your front door.

11 hours ago, nels said:

so when the U.S. Southern Border gets overwhelmed in late May 2022...

Ukrainian refugees are showing up at the US border too.  They being welcomed with open arms...hot cocoa, warm blankets and a 1-way ticket into the US. 😎

@ProfD

I have been trying to find information on the fate of Black African university students who narrowly escaped the carnage in Ukraine.

There were about 70,000 of them. But they were also many Black Africans who simply lived in Ukraine. 

The latest I could find was mid-March when I came across a story that said those who did not make it back home were languishing in Polish detention centers after being beaten, harassed and detained from boarding trains to safety.

What worries is what always worries me. Programs, funding and health services geared towards our country's poor will be curtailed and slashed to pay for an secure the lives of White refugees from Ukraine because of a war started by Russia and supported by Trump and others in the Republican Party.

Not to mention a likely steep increase in hunger throughout Africa, which imports dependent upon Ukrainian and Russian grain.

(What's next for African refugees in Poland) https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-60899738

(African could be hit hard by loss of Ukrainian grain exports) 

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/africa-could-be-hit-hard-by-loss-ukrainian-grain-exports-institute-says-2022-03-11/

Reports I've seen suggest that Africans were able to leave the country just like Ukrainians.

Granted, Africans weren't treated as well as Ukrainians on the way out of the country but that's par for the course. 

IMO, Africa should not have to be dependent upon Europe or Asia or any other country for grain or anything else.

Yet, Africans allow Europeans, Asians and Americans free reign to manipulate and control their natural  resources.

Despite the fact that I know the reasons, black folks having a whole continent and still not being self-sufficient will never make sense to me. 

Of course, this is always a source of debate with Africans in my family. 😁😎

I am hoping all Black Africans are out of Ukraine, including the long time Black residents. But it was sure not easy getting out.

Now, what's going to happen to them?

As far as Africans importing food, so does Japan, Israel and a host of other countries. It's not so much that Africa does not control it's own food sources, it's that Drought, Disease and Civil Wars tends to seriously disrupt the continent's food supply particularly south of the Sahara Desert.

Maybe we ought to wait until the Metaverse invents food replicators.

17 hours ago, ProfD said:

Ukrainian refugees are showing up at the US border too.  They being welcomed with open arms...hot cocoa, warm blankets and a 1-way ticket into the US. 

Democrats are doing the welcoming that proves @nels point. Russia would not have invaded under Trump and there would have been no Ukes. 

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Democrats are doing the welcoming that proves @nels point. Russia would not have invaded under Trump and there would have been no Ukes. 

GOP Governor Mike DeWine (Ohio) has rolled out the red carpet for Ukrainian refugees:

https://governor.ohio.gov/media/news-and-media/governor-dewine-opens-ohio-summit-on-ukrainian-refugees-03172022

White folks will take care of their own regardless. 😎

49 minutes ago, ProfD said:

GOP Governor Mike DeWine (Ohio) has rolled out the red carpet for Ukrainian refugees:

There is no uniformity of GOP philosophy and Ohio is a cesspool pool when it comes to Leftists GOP leaders.

51 minutes ago, ProfD said:

White folks will take care of their own regardless. 😎

It’s a practice that we need to reinstate. The biggest problem is one of base identification. 

Black

American

African

is my mapping.

17 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

There is no uniformity of GOP philosophy and Ohio is a cesspool pool when it comes to Leftists GOP leaders.

The maintenance of white supremacy is unified across party lines. 😎

4 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

There you go with the myth of White Supremacy.

Few people really understand what it is and how white supremacy works.

Pretending that it doesn't exist is probably a great coping mechanism. I hope it's working out.

In the meantime, feel free to explain why both sides of the political aisle agree:

1) provide Ukrainian financial, military and humanitarian aid

2) allow Russian president to remain in power

There is no division or debate among them on this issue. They are united in their response to it and neither side is complaining about  paying higher prices for gas.

In fact, when senator Lindsey Graham mentioned taking him out and POTUS Biden said that he should not be in power, they were admonished. 

The invasion of Ukraine and response to it really gives non-white people a chance to see how white people roll. 

White folks are showing their willingness to sacrifice human lives on principles that have little or nothing to do with the greater good of humanity. 

It also shows that if white people are are willing to kill each other for nothing, they would take pleasure in destroying non-white people.😎

• Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 1:35 PM, ProfD said:

Few people really understand what it is and how white supremacy works.

It’s a con. That’s all one needs to know.

On 4/6/2022 at 1:35 PM, ProfD said:

each other for nothing, they would take pleasure in destroying non-white people.

You are denying your humanity.

21 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

It’s a con. That’s all one needs to know.

You are denying your humanity.

Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion.  

It would be interesting to read your thoughts on why both sides of the political aisle agree to:

1) provide Ukrainians with financial, military and humanitarian aid and allow 100k to enter the US

These are the same folks on both sides of the political aisle who have no problem with:

1) rounding up Haitian refugees on horseback and sending them back to Haiti

2) Deporting Central and South American refugees 

3) Assassinating and overthrowing other leaders 

There is a historical record that proves white supremacy exists and shows no signs of going away. 😎

On 4/8/2022 at 2:45 PM, ProfD said:

would be interesting to read your thoughts on why both sides of the political aisle agree to:

1) provide Ukrainians with financial, military and humanitarian aid and allow 100k to enter the US

Nukes

On 4/8/2022 at 2:45 PM, ProfD said:

rounding up Haitian refugees on horseback and sending them back to Haiti

2) Deporting Central and South American refugees 

3) Assassinating and overthrowing other leaders 

There is a historical record that proves white supremacy exists and shows no signs of going away. 

White exploitation. Not what you call it.

@ProfD

You may never convince a Black Trump lover that our people are suffering at the hands of White racists.

No matter what evidence is offered, what proof is disclosed or and what truths are uncovered, they will deny this.

Their whole mantra is something on the order of Nel's mindset: Blacks are unworthy, therefore they deserve whatever denunciations or violence they encounter. 

White Supremacy is evident throughout this country: In bank redlining, believing every Black male over 12 is going to commit a crime, the quick decisions by most Whites to train a firearm on us, thinking many of us are incapable of grasping difficult concepts, questioning our intelligence or national loyalty and engaging in decades-long campaigns to portray as us less intelligent than Whites.

Many folks of all stripes do not care to use the term White Supremacy. But it is certainly no myth.

White Supremacy still exists, but it's cleverly hidden these days

14 hours ago, Stefan said:

Many folks of all stripes do not care to use the term White Supremacy. But it is certainly no myth.

White Supremacy still exists, but it's cleverly hidden these days

That is precisely why I do use the term white supremacy.  We have to be willing to call it out in order to address it. 

I know it is uncomfortable for whites to hear and many non-whites have become comfortably numb to white supremacy.

Whites will continue to do whatever it takes  to anesthetize non-whites i.e. provide jobs and *opportunities*, access to credit and  consumer goods,  illusion of inclusion, etc. 

However, whites are not interested in giving up the power they wield all over the world.  They are willing to destroy civilization as we know in order to maintain their supremacy over it. 😎

21 hours ago, Stefan said:

You may never convince a Black Trump lover that our people are suffering at the hands of White racists.

You should talk about what you know and not what you feel.

6 hours ago, ProfD said:

know it is uncomfortable for whites to hear and many non-whites have become comfortably numb to white supremacy.

Why be numb to a compliment? You don’t get that the thing you are saying is the highest compliment.

6 hours ago, ProfD said:

That is precisely why I do use the term white supremacy.  We have to be willing to call it out in order to address it. 

Keep complimenting White people. You take it as an insult because of your inferior concept of yourself.

22 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

Keep complimenting White people. You take it as an insult because of your inferior concept of yourself.

I doubt that you could ever be more wrong but you are consistent.😁

it's not my style to brag or boast especially on a public forum.  That being written...

At no point in my life have  I ever felt inferior to anyone especially whites.  Growing up the real chocolate city (DC) gave me that.

Also, according to their system, I'm better off in every sense of the word than most whites.  

However, 'm just not one of those black men who has done well for himself and thinks everyone else should pull themselves up by their bootstraps. 

I know how hard it will be for most black folks to make it in a system of white supremacy especially if we do nothing to change it.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. had enough credentials that he could have been a very successful black man living his best life in Georgia.  He chose not to sit idly by and watch the injustices being perpetrated against black folks.  He fought and died for civil rights.

Regardless of social status and class, some of us will use our voices, knowledge, wisdom and resources to raise awareness and teach those who may be lost.  Silence is not an option.  😎

• Like 1