The Left Is Eating Black America's Lunch By Dividing It From Within

20 hours ago, ProfD said:

I don't see the left dividing black America from within but I do see their loyalty being taken for granted. But, that's easier to do when there's nothing for which to be held accountable

The left is divided between Progressives and Moderate Democrats all in various modes of their "lifting others as we climb" mission statement.  But right wing blacks march in lock step with their fuhrer and his storm troopers all of one mind with their "I got mine, now you get yours" creed. 

2 hours ago, Cynique said:

The left is divided between Progressives and Moderate Democrats...

That division seems to be suffocating the left and makes it more difficult than necessary to fulfill their agenda. Then, there's the two fringe members who I believe work for the other party. 

The right has a few strays but they're on the same page when it comes to opposing the left and/or pushing their own agenda. When in power, they ram legislation and nominations through expeditiously. 

Right now, between the left and right, it's like watching a volleyball game or a tennis match that neither side really wants to win. They're just playing for fun.😁😎

6 hours ago, ProfD said:

Right now, between the left and right, it's like watching a volleyball game or a tennis match that neither side really wants to win. They're just playing for fun.😁😎

@ProfD don't think it's for fun.  it's for the survival of democracy and the direction this country goes in.

5 hours ago, Cynique said:

@ProfD don't think it's for fun.  it's for the survival of democracy and the direction this country goes in.

I'm sure there's a desire to protect democracy on both sides. But, the lack of cooperation between them and pillow fighting leaves me shaking my head when these folks are getting paid to serve the people. 😎

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

I'm sure there's a desire to protect democracy on both sides. But, the lack of cooperation between them and pillow fighting leaves me shaking my head when these folks are getting paid to serve the people.

Retrumpicans aren't interested in preserving democracy. They currently want to dismantle it in order to reinstate their brand of white supremacy. When has cooperation ever been the goal of opposing parties?  Embodiment of different political philosophies is why there are 2 parties, not one. Representing their different constituencies is the main concern of politicians. 

When has cooperation ever been the goal of opposing parties?  Embodiment of different political philosophies is why there are 2 parties, not one. Representing their different constituencies is the main concern of politicians. 

Sure.  The political parties have differing ideologies but they aren't really in opposition when it comes to maintaining white supremacy. 

The right wants to roll America back to pre-1960s.  The left wants more governmental control.  Neither party gives a d8mn about black folks. 

The right would would prefer that blacks be out of sight.  The left  wants to patronize black folks but stay out of the way of white progress.

Democracy is being used as a ruse to keep people dazed and confused. 😎

************************************************************************************

On 2/1/2022 at 4:48 PM, nels said:

How the Left Sees the World: Power, Race, and Class
https://www.prageru.com/video/how-the-left-sees-the-world-power-race-and-class

Thoughts? Perspectives?

@nels

That is an interesting video.

I don't know how the Left sees things, but based on what 

some of the misguided people on this forum are posting, 

they refuse to see that Biden has dumped our nation 

straight into the toilet.

Not only do they refuse to see and acknowledge what is 

really going on, they are praising Biden for being a 

fabulous president.  And blaming all our problems on 

TRUMP.

On top of that, they refuse to realize that Biden is the 

biggest and most corrupt person to ever occupy the 

White House.

IMO, the whole lot of them are a bunch of

USELESS IDIOTS AND DUMMIES.

image.gif.b05fef28d3e6760b4f9376c41adcdba5.gif

************************************************************************************

3 hours ago, Mzuri said:

but based on what 

straight into the toilet

Yes, it's quite unfortunate that these folks think that black Americans should be a monolithic voting bloc, which is an insane political position. Their ignorance is nothing more than a preface to the real surprise that awaits them if they keep letting the Democrats and the left gaslight them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mzuri said:

hat is an interesting video.

I don't know how the Left sees things, but based on what 

straight into the toilet.

Not only do they refuse to see and acknowledge what is 

really going on, they are praising Biden for being a 

fabulous president.  And blaming all our problems on 

TRUMP.

On top of that, they refuse to realize that Biden is the 

biggest and most corrupt person to ever occupy the 

White House.

IMO, the whole lot of them are a bunch of

Oh shut up.  You're so full of it, the screen on my computer fogged up when i waded through your drivel.  The atmosphere in that alternate world you are stuck in has really clouded your mind.  You've become irrational and out of touch with black people.  Nobody cares about Biden. He's just a figure head. And at his age, he has nothing to gain by being corrupt.  You're besotted with Trump but refuse to admit it. 

It's really amusing how you and nails prop each other up. 

16 minutes ago, Cynique said:

You're besotted with Trump but refuse to admit it. 

I'd rather be besotted with

Trump 

Than

Cat

You 

Weirdo

Cats glitter gifs

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

You're besotted with Trump but refuse to admit it.

A sad case of TDS on steroids if we've ever seen one.

You've become irrational and out of touch with black people.

Let's guess? Hmmm... It depends on which (kind of) black people you're crowing about?

The atmosphere in that alternate world you are stuck in has really clouded your mind.

Every now and then we come across some very unstable discussion board moderators. Guess where they ended up?

You're so full of it

You can pass around that Charmin when you're finished.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, nels said:

Every now and then we come across some very unstable discussion board moderators. Guess where they ended up?

@Nels  Sooo, why don't you share your experience about being this self-appointed  board moderator who proved to be unstable?  Tell us how devastating it was for you to be dismissed as the nonentity that you are, - how shattered you were when the links that you post are dismissed by we who are aware that they lead to nothing but right-wing subterfuge.  And then how humiliating it must have been when Mzuri had to pick you up and try to put you back together; especially since she botched the job and, like the nursery rhyme character that you are, the "Hammer" couldn't put "Nails" back together again so he remains a scattter-brained, crackpot Trump disciple, crying in the wind, his dream of making an impact a total bust.

But don't despair, nelly boy,  if the Retrumpicans get back in, your resume will qualify you for a boot-lickin job.  

17 hours ago, Mzuri said:

I'd rather be besotted with

Trump 

Than

Cat

@MzuriYou couldn't be a cat if you wanted to because you are a snake - a slithering serpent who wants to curl up with Trump with whom you  are besotted. 

🐍                                                                                                                              

Good Morning @Cynique

I see you got up on the wrong side of the bed again, 

for the 31,046th time.

Speaking of snakes, Donald Trump read a lovely poem 

called "The Snake" at a rally a few years ago.

I would like to dedicate it to you.

Enjoy!

@ Mzuri   Oh puleeze. Do you really think i'd  waste my time listening to anything that fool drools? 🤮 Get outta here and take your recommendations with you.  As if what he says about snakes would change my opinion of you.  😴

Tell us how devastating it was for you to be dismissed as the nonentity that you are

#TDSAlert | #Trigger #Cynique | #TRUMPWON | LOL! 🙂

4 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Good Morning @Cynique

4 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Mzuri, just remember that you're dealing with an immature person (who IMO, is definitely not of seasoned moderator quality, behavior and intellect) who is still trying to fill up the headspace between their ears by constantly formulating and spewing childish gibberish and disconnected thoughts. This is demonstrable of an individual whose synapses and neurons are now in a rapidly declining and decaying state.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@Nels.  Do what know you sound like?  A bench sitter who can't even make the team.  BWAHAHAHAHAH You'd probably make a good water boy.  🤣

Cynique, you're never going to insult your way out of the whole you've dug for yourself. #TRUMPWON

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, nels said:

Mzuri, just remember that you're dealing with an immature person (who IMO, is definitely not of seasoned moderator quality, behavior and intellect) who is still trying to fill up the headspace between their ears by constantly formulating and spewing childish gibberish and disconnected thoughts. This is demonstrable of an individual whose synapses and neurons are now in a rapidly declining and decaying state.

@nels

I don't like to make fun of people's mental decline, 

because none of us are getting any younger, but 

it has turned into childish gibberish, as well as 

being annoyingly repetitive.

It happens.

Anyway, God Bless You @Cynique

I will pray for you.

Cats glitter gifs

4 hours ago, Cynique said:

@ Mzuri   Oh puleeze. Do you really think i'd  waste my time listening to anything that fool drools? 🤮 Get outta here and take your recommendations with you.  As if what he says about snakes would change my opinion of you.  😴

Let's go over forum etiquette.

When someone dedicates something to you, 

you should be courteous and thank them.

Not become snarky and rude.

Carry on.

6 hours ago, nels said:

Cynique, you're never going to insult your way out of the whole you've dug for yourself. #TRUMPWON

@nelsYada yada yada. You're so transparent and you spelled my name wrong so you  aren't detailed oriented.  You think you're a super hero but you can't deal with Loki.  The letters "IMO" should be your logo because all you're good for are lame opinions. An original thinker, you are not.   You landed here on this forum because you probably got run off from Twitter.  FYI i am not a monitor here. Mzuri is giving you misinformation, because she's paranoid about what Troy does.

Take my advice and don't ever run for office because your people skills are awful. You're a stiff and a self-important bore.  

@Mzuri; You're just mad because i won't be your captive audience. And how can you say you don't like to make fun of people??? that's all you do!  So, tell me, what kind of therapy are you undergoing for your mental illness. And, please, don't pray for me,  That'll just necessitate my having to undergo an exorcism by a priest. 

On 2/4/2022 at 12:05 PM, Mzuri said:

I don't like to make fun of people's mental decline

No one does, but sometimes it's necessary. #Cynique has repeatedly shown herself to be a very intellectually challenged person whose nonsensical judgmental rants are somewhat reflective of someone who simply doesn't have the mental chops that are needed to execute in a functionally coherent manner. People like her are borderline (really) dumb, but we'll give her a little credit for being able to type on a keyboard.

On 2/4/2022 at 1:27 PM, Cynique said:

You landed here on this forum because you probably got run off from Twitter

Just another patently false assumption from a faux visionary intellect who consults with a crystal ball, daily. One more thing, I don't use Twitter, Facebook or the rest of that social media junk; they're a waste of time. On this board, we get a chance to smack you around every time you open your mouth, and then some.

#TDSAlert | #Smackdown #Cynique | #TRUMPWON

36 minutes ago, nels said:

o one does, but sometimes it's necessary. #Cynique has repeatedly shown herself to be a very intellectually challenged person whose nonsensical judgmental rants are somewhat reflective of someone who simply doesn't have the mental chops that are needed to execute in a functionally coherent manner. People like her are borderline (really) dumb, but we'll give her a little credit for being able to type on a keyboard

@nelsOooooh give it a rest. 😴 How absurd can you get? At least make your digs plausible  As if you're an authority on anything   You don't know what you're talking about. You're just mad because i won't act like our grandmother and pat you on the head for being a good boy. If you weren't such a maladjusted case of arrested development yourself, you wouldn't be so perplexed by me.   Now, run along and stop making a fool of yourself. 

Come get your ward, Mzuri, Find him some links to post.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Cynique said:

you wouldn't be so perplexed by me

My goodness. 

I hate to tell you this but you are NOT perplexing at all.

And you aren't fascinating or interesting either.

You need to get over yourself.

Your self-importance is unbecoming.

Cats glitter gifs

@nelsOooooh give it a rest. 😴 How absurd can you get? At least make your digs plausible  As if you're an authority on anything   You don't know what you're talking about. You're just mad because i won't act like our grandmother and pat you on the head for being a good boy. If you weren't such a maladjusted case of arrested development yourself, you wouldn't be so perplexed by me.   Now, run along and stop making a fool of yourself. 

Come get your ward, Mzuri, Find him some links to post.

Cynique, toying with you has been like child's play - fun too. You remind us of Pavlov's dog; quite predictable; you keep coming back for more. Thing is, hungry dog's can't resist poison meat.

Cynique (pronounced sin ▪ eek)

https://www.verywellmind.com/pavlovs-dogs-2794989

In his digestive research, Pavlov and his assistants would introduce a variety of edible and non-edible items and measure the saliva production that the items produced. Salivation, he noted, is a reflexive process. It occurs automatically in response to a specific stimulus and is not under conscious control.

However, Pavlov noted that the dogs would often begin salivating in the absence of food and smell. He quickly realized that this salivary response was not due to an automatic, physiological process.

==

Pavlov's Theory of Classical Conditioning

Based on his observations, Pavlov suggested that the salivation was a learned response. Pavlov's dog subjects were responding to the sight of the research assistants' white lab coats, which the animals had come to associate with the presentation of food. Unlike the salivary response to the presentation of food, which is an unconditioned reflex, salivating to the expectation of food is a conditioned reflex.

= = =

Cynique, no matter what you say to or think of yourself, others or me (for that matter), you don't seem too bright. One might easily estimate that your IQ hovers somewhere around 78, give or take a few points, and that's being rather generous.

E.g., https://www.iqtestacademy.org/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=googleads&utm_campaign=&msclkid=8337df7617a11269136abe8970f148c9

Inequal repartition among the population

IQ Classification

130–144: Gifted or very advanced
‍120–129: Superior
‍110–119: High average
‍90–109: Average

= = =

Cynique, when you get some time, you might want to visit:

30 Residential Facilities for Adults with Psychiatric Illness

https://artausa.org/

@nelsYep, you're confused, all right. You have no common sense and have no idea how discombobulated your rebuttals are. If you have a degree, it must be in irrelevance. You're grasping at straws and your case against me is a specious one, full of non sequiturs and false equivalencies and psycho-babbo..  Incidentally, my IQ  is 113.  You do the math. - if you can. it was stupid of you to put that chart up because it blows your contention and reduces everything you said to opinion rather than fact  And we all know how myopic your opinions are.  If i had to choose between imbecile, idiot and moron, I'd give you the benefit of doubt and say moron.  

You and Mzurable allude to my opinion of myself and what you imagined was deluded, as usual. How do i view myself? i am a retired, widowed senior citizen, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother, someone who is computer literate enough to go on the Internet and join the cyber community where, like many, i've adopted an avatar. My alter ego on forum sites is more aggressive  than  I am in person.  Why? because it's more fun that way. Liberating! Unlike my true FaceBook self,  my  avatar can say anything she  pleases, be a thorn in the side of blowhards, indulge her inner child. i know that is difiicult for you to graspl because your mentality doesn't have a fine tuner.   Unlike  you and Mzurable and contrary to what you 2 have concluded in your huddle, i don't take myself too seriously.  I'm old enough to know better. AndI  certainly don't give a clown like you any credibility.  

i wonder how old you are. You come across like a Millennial, lacking insight, smug, intense and full of himself,  the only exception being that unlike most members of that generation, you embrace "useless information". If you're a GenXer, there's no excuse for  the petulance that renders you incapable of coping with anyone who isn't in awe of you and doesn't subscribe to your unrealistic world view wherein mention of the words "left wing liberal" make you lose control of your bladder.  Watta loser. go change your shorts.

Have a good day - or have a bad one.  It doesn't matter to me. 

On 2/5/2022 at 8:23 PM, Cynique said:

Nails seems confused to me. Anybody else would just roll their eyes and refrain from giving ludicrous dissertations about my IQ.    

Come meet a poster named Nels
In Trump-is-my-God land he dwells
He loves to put down
The Black and the Brown
With each untruth his chest swells

• Like 2

@nels I can be wrong  but the following comment from you may have been meant for this post

I'll be brief. As a generalization:

The (Far) Left | historically not Democrats - Political groups who support liberal or socialist policies and the attainment of big government and asset sharing and equality by any means necessary.

The (Far) Right | historically not Republicans - Political groups who support conservative or nationalist policies and the attainment of limited government, individualism and national sovereignty by any means available.

The (Center) Left and (Center) Right - Political groups who support reasonable compromise to promote and achieve goals that are in the best interest of all of the nation's citizens, sans full consensus.

The (True) Right and (True) Left - Political groups who do not support the ultra-polarization of the nation through extremist views that undermine national sovereignty and a level playing field for all legal citizens.

At the moment, black America seems too fragmented and dispersed into factions that have competing interests that do not serve the ultimate vision and goals of the black community, as a whole.

I argue, that historically, barring legal slavery times anywhere in the american continent or haiti between jean jacques dessalines to henri christophe,  the black community in the usa or the american continent , canada to argentina, has never been whole or over 90% alike in a deep way. You said at the moment? when was Black America not fragmented with many factions, barring the times I mentioned? 

The Left has not divided or hurt Black America.

Blacks who have fully adopted "The Right Wing White Man is great" attitude have. Bernie Sanders, the Socialist, truly divided the Left and he knows it. 

However, apart from the stubborn believers that Socialism is going to save America (when it's failed as an economic system practically everywhere else), most on the Left have steadily moved away from the Vermont Senator who has proven he is just as deluded as Trump fans who claim 45 won the 2020 election.

Politically, Black Americans are not a monolith. And rarely have been. 

Blacks who have decided to lie and fulminate against their own people are the actual ones who are hurting Black America. Because they rarely see any value in Black individuals who are overwhelmingly regarded as heroes by our own kind and others. This is why we've been treated to near demonic attacks on Whoopie Goldberg, Oprah Winfrey, Cardi B and anyone else Black who might have taken issue with Trump's alleged criminal acts.

Our people have always been a collection of Haves and Have Nots. And our main detractors have always been White Supremacists and immigrants who have arrived in the U.S. and birthed offspring who believe that U.S. Blacks are unworthy, are beneath them and therefore, undeserving of respect. Former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley comes to mind.

But now, we have a new enemy to contend with. Black people here in the U.S. who look down at anyone who does not share their adulation for Right Wingers or their policies. There is little most Black people can do about them except to patiently and politely refute their nonsensical rantings. And hopefully, without resorting to the same childish and angry taunts many unhinged Black Trump fans are known for.

Look at where this constant unproven criticism of Black people in the U.S. is coming from. Is it emanating from highly educated Black individuals? Is it coming from a majority of Black executives in the corporate or business worlds? Is it coming from a Black spokesperson who has been a guest on any highly touted national radio or TV talk show?

Is the whining individual a noted author, actor or scholarly luminary? No. It's usually the same folks who perennially complain about those Blacks they cannot match in word or deed or accomplishments. 

But will blow their top at anyone who points this out. Colin Powell describes this situation best:

Insulting others small (1).jpg

• Like 1

On 2/7/2022 at 5:14 AM, Cynique said:

@nelsYep, you're confused, all right. You have no common sense and have no idea how discombobulated your rebuttals are. If you have a degree, it must be in irrelevance. You're grasping at straws and your case against me is a specious one, full of non sequiturs and false equivalencies and psycho-babbo..  Incidentally, my IQ  is 113.  You do the math. - if you can. it was stupid of you to put that chart up because it blows your contention and reduces everything you said to opinion rather than fact  And we all know how myopic your opinions are.  If i had to choose between imbecile, idiot and moron, I'd give you the benefit of doubt and say moron.  

You and Mzurable allude to my opinion of myself and what you imagined was deluded, as usual. How do i view myself? i am a retired, widowed senior citizen, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother, someone who is computer literate enough to go on the Internet and join the cyber community where, like many, i've adopted an avatar. My alter ego on forum sites is more aggressive  than  I am in person.  Why? because it's more fun that way. Liberating! Unlike my true FaceBook self,  my  avatar can say anything she  pleases, be a thorn in the side of blowhards, indulge her inner child. i know that is difiicult for you to graspl because your mentality doesn't have a fine tuner.   Unlike  you and Mzurable and contrary to what you 2 have concluded in your huddle, i don't take myself too seriously.  I'm old enough to know better. AndI  certainly don't give a clown like you any credibility.  

i wonder how old you are. You come across like a Millennial, lacking insight, smug, intense and full of himself,  the only exception being that unlike most members of that generation, you embrace "useless information". If you're a GenXer, there's no excuse for  the petulance that renders you incapable of coping with anyone who isn't in awe of you and doesn't subscribe to your unrealistic world view wherein mention of the words "left wing liberal" make you lose control of your bladder.  Watta loser. go change your shorts.

Have a good day - or have a bad one.  It doesn't matter to me. 

#InTheTallGrass | And then, there are people who reach for low-hanging fruit while they steadily sink in quicksand.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2022 at 11:28 PM, nels said:

Laughable. Common sense starts at 120.

@nelsNot according to the chart you stupidly posted*. Nor not to mention that anybody with any credentials in the social sciences knows that IQ tests have long ago been dismissed as accurate barometers of person's innate intelligence especially when it comes to black people.    And, like the moron that you are, you have slithered back on the scene, eager to favor us with some more of the claptrap swill that exposes you as being the pathetic Retrumpican flunky that you are. 

130–144: Gifted or very advanced
‍120–129: Superior
*‍110–119: High average
‍90–109: Average

6 hours ago, Cynique said:

Not according to the chart you stupidly posted

Cynique, (judgmentally,) only a (um, highly educated?) person like you believes everything they read; easily baited and quite reactionary and predictable, too. You're quite laughable. It's no wonder why your mirror fogs up every morning. The thing about 'small' people who pretend to be big, they get stepped on all the time.

• Haha 1

@Cynique

I have no idea where these folks come from. But their ignorance and disdain for Black people seems insane. This is why I wasn't even sure they are Black. 

These nasty White racists are using CRT to erase real Black History Classes from schools. And I cannot believe some folks on this forum don't realize that CRT is an elective course at university law schools. No child could perform such classwork.

But as usual, the loudest complaining mouths prove immune to research and truth. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Stefan said:

These nasty White racists are using CRT to erase real Black History Classes from schools. And I cannot believe some folks on this forum don't realize that CRT is an elective course at university law schools. No child could perform such classwork.

But as usual, the loudest complaining mouths, prove immune to research and truth. 

The Right wing strategy is to misrepresent CRT as a future threat. This is a scare tactic to get white parents up in arms, and there's nothing more rabid than white women who think their little school children are in danger of being the target of black resentment. And these white women go to the polls and vote their emotions.  Lies have become the biggest and most effective weapon of the Retrumpican conservatives.  They have constructed a whole counter culture made up of lies and half-truths.  They are a real threat because the Progressives in the Democratic party are turning off  middle America.  

• Like 1

The Right wing strategy is to misrepresent CRT as a future threat. 

@Cynique,

Sorry, but Right Wing racists view Critical Race Theory as a current threat which is why they have pilloried, screamed and lost their frigging minds over it for more than year. But most have no idea what CRT actually is. The same is true of most people on this forum. 

Even though I carefully laid out what Critical Race Theory actually is. And CRT definitely bothers White racists. 

Here's Fox News knucklehead Tucker Carlson with an admission that he has no idea what CRT is, even thought he's railed against it for more than year: 

Tucker Carlson: I have no idea what CRT is

White rage over CRT has led to Texas schools yanking the speeches and written works of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., in other states, book bans and the dismissal of teachers THOUGHT to be teaching CRT.

However, CRT is not taught in any public schools at all. No one can name a school or even a district in which CRT is taught to school children. 

Duke University's Law School's description of Course 504 - Critical Race Theory:

"The course affords students an opportunity to think about the ways in which racism, sexism, classism, and heterosexism are inextricably interwoven as well as an opportunity to challenge critically our most basic assumptions about race, law, and justice."

https://law.duke.edu/academics/course/504

CRT is as I said it is: An elective course at various university law schools.  And it really upsets White people, mainly because just as Tucker Carlson, they haven't a clue as to what CRT actually is.

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

Sorry, but Right Wing racists view Critical Race Theory as a current threat which is why they have pilloried, screamed and lost their frigging minds over it for more than year. But most have no idea what CRT actually is. The same is true of most people on this forum. 

Even though I carefully laid out what Critical Race Theory actually is. And CRT definitely bothers White racists. 

@StefanI still maintain that because the Right Wing doesn't deal in fact or truth, it doesn't matter what Critical Race theory actually is! The Right wing's goal is to instill the idea into the minds of white parents that teaching the truth about slavery in elementary and high school history classes is imminent.  If you've ever seen any interviews of white parents on Fox News, you will see this is what they are worried about and the Retrumpicans are capitalizing upon this perceived threat. Yes, informed people know that Critical Race Theory is presently nothing more than a college course. They also know that the 2020 election wasn't rigged and that Biden won the presidency, just like they know that on January 6, 2021, the Capitol building was invaded by MAGA insurrectionists and was not a  political demonstration by patriots! But the Retrumpicans will continue to  perpetuate the lying opposite views because they are becoming increasingly successful at making their followers believe misinformation instead of facts. 

Critical Race Theory is a political football that owes its impact not to what is understood, but to what is misunderstood.     

• Like 1

@Cynique

It does not matter that most Right Wingers think what or even some of the more unhinged in these forums believe.

I deal in Truth and Fact.  I had no choice as a Journalist and as an Editor. I also had to be correct when teaching. I am certain you do not lie about true facts to your children. You may soft-peddle some definitions and events to spare feelings and visceral reactions, but the underlying truth remains.

For forty years, Critical Race Theory was never misunderstood until White racists discovered the term and realized this supposition could be used as an election wedge issue. And White racists and their lackeys among Conservative Blacks have used this term to their political and cultural benefit for more than a year.

Critical Race Theory is a university law course for highly intelligent and motivated people. Not those who are lazy or cannot understand plain English. 

Look how long it took before White bigots found out that many Blacks employed the world "woke" as an adjective to describe a politically aware person? It took years for them to discover this.

These days, to ignorant Whites and Conservative Blacks, being "woke" has become synonymous with being anti-White. 

It does not matter that their definition of "woke" is incorrect and decidedly wrong. It will not diminish or alter the meaning of "woke" among politically astute Black people. 

On 2/19/2022 at 12:56 PM, Delano said:

Nails seems confused to me. Anybody else would just roll their eyes and refrain from giving ludicrous dissertations about my IQ

For Cynique 'only': If / when your chickpea-sized intracranial space ever gets around to understanding the difference between circular arguments and linear discussions, then maybe we'll all have an opportunity to engage in a more fruitful exchange.

On 2/19/2022 at 7:55 PM, Cynique said:

@Nels. Oh shut up. You're pathetic.  Have you ever had an original thought? If you didn't fill your empty mind with  right wing BS, you'd be at a loss for words. 

Cynique, unfortunately, like many others in your 'intellectual' class, (when this back and forth began,) you initially came out of the gate and went after the individual, and not the message. As a result, your predicament seems like the equivalent of your falling face first in fresh cow manure, hitting your head on a rock underneath it, and waking up and realizing that it's dried up across your eyes, oozed into your ears, plugged up your nose, and filled your mouth. Accordingly, you've now become a hot mess, any way you cut it.

The left is not hurting black people and the political right is not helping us. Most black people are moderate or reform minded in their politics they don't go for socialism or anything radical. The problem is conservatives wrongly conflate moderate and liberal black Democratic politicians with leftists. This is only a tactic to scare and discourage people whether it's blacks or working class whites from supporting any kind of forward thinking political reform that might lead to a fair economy that benefits us all with equal rights and opportunities for all. 

Make no mistake about it the agenda of the political right whether it's white people or blacks is to insure a stable, orderly, society built on tradition that is skeptical and generally opposed to change. A society like that especially in the US has never been or can it be conducive to the economic, social, and political wellbeing of black people. We don't benefit from unregulated capitalism, a government that is unresponsive to social problems, or using the state to impose so called traditional values. All these things are advocated by the political right. Does any of this mean that black people should be passive or uncritical supporters of the left or moderate to liberal Democrats ?  Absolutely not. We must think, organize, and challenge anything or anyone who does not offer a plan or platform that advances our struggle against systemic racism which also encompasses economic inequality.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, KENNETH said:

The left is not hurting black people and the political right is not helping us. Most black people are moderate or reform minded in their politics they don't go for socialism or anything radical. The problem is conservatives wrongly conflate moderate and liberal black Democratic politicians with leftists. This is only a tactic to scare and discourage people whether it's blacks or working class whites from supporting any kind of forward thinking political reform that might lead to a fair economy that benefits us all with equal rights and opportunities for all. 

Make no mistake about it the agenda of the political right whether it's white people or blacks is to insure a stable, orderly, society built on tradition that is skeptical and generally opposed to change. A society like that especially in the US has never been or can it be conducive to the economic, social, and political wellbeing of black people. We don't benefit from unregulated capitalism, a government that is unresponsive to social problems, or using the state to impose so called traditional values. All these things are advocated by the political right. Does any of this mean that black people should be passive or uncritical supporters of the left or moderate to liberal Democrats ?  Absolutely not. We must think, organize, and challenge anything or anyone who does not offer a plan or platform that advances our struggle against systemic racism which also encompasses economic inequality.   

@nelsRead the above and take all of your shallow pretensions of being an astute intellectual and shove 'em. Any ideal you embrace or any characterizations you make are diminished by your obvious lack of judgement and absence of mental acuity. Youi aren't even an impressive troll.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 11:47 AM, Cynique said:

A society like that especially in the US has never been or can it be conducive to the economic, social, and political wellbeing of black people.

Cynique, nearly 85% of Black Americans in the U.S are exponentially dumb, stupid and ignorant useful idiots of White liberals, liberal Jews, and the Left. Every time you reply, you reinforce that assertion.

On 2/2/2022 at 3:17 PM, Cynique said:

But right wing blacks march in lock step with their fuhrer and his storm troopers all of one mind with their "I got mine, now you get yours" creed. 

LOL! Nonsense. 🙂