Trump, the brilliant global leader with a knack of explaining complicated things (NOT)

Donald Trump is so intelligent, according to his supporters.

Why Lord Dampnut maintains a keen grasp of world affairs and is someone global analysts seek out for his genius solutions to difficulties that frighten off lesser men.

Herewith is further proof of the incredible thanks we owe his loyal band of knuckleheads.

Trump and Ukraine invasion.jpg

I don't know about you, but I bet Vladimir Putin is positively quaking with fear. 

Some people resent intelligence. Smart people are often mocked, ridiculed and cast aside until problems need to be solved ansd/or sh8t hits the fan.

Ignorance and stupidity appeals especially to people those who can identify with it. 

Former POTUS 45 is a carnival barker but he's a hero to a large number pf people who think like and believe in him. 😎

• Like 1

ProfD

Smart people often communicate in a way that the average and stupid people can't relate to or understand.
What they say often goes over the heads of the masses.

A VERY smart person who is socially intune knows how to "dumb down" what they're saying to a level that stupid and not so intelligent people can easily understand and relate to.

Bill Clinton was great at this.
He was smart like Obama, but he was also smart enough to know how stupid the average person is and how you must talk to them to get their support.

• Haha 1

@Pioneer1

Did you actually live in the United States during Clinton's time in the White House? Because I am stunned you glossed over the obvious reason Bill Clinton was successful. 

The average person is not stupid. The average Republican is. Bill Clinton is one of only two U.S. Presidents to preside over a reduction  in the national deficit. The other is Barack Obama. 

When compared to what followed, the Clinton Years were prosperous and relatively peaceful. That is the reason Clinton is still viewed as a positive in world history.

His sex scandal only infuriated some folks in the U.S. However, in Europe and Central and South America the Monica and Bill Show only elevated his stature. The Monica Lewinsky affair titillated, rather than destroyed Bill, which is what I believe Israel wanted. 

10 hours ago, Stefan said:

Bill Clinton is one of only two U.S. Presidents to preside over a reduction  in the national deficit.  The other is Barack Obama. 

When compared to what followed, the Clinton Years were prosperous and relatively peaceful. That is the reason Clinton is still viewed as a positive in world history.

Former POTUS Bill Clinton is a very smart man.  Just like former POTUS Barack Obama.   

However, Clinton is the same Arsenio Hall show, saxophone playing, *1st black* POTUS whose administration came up with mandatory minimum sentencing guidelines that disproportionately affected AfroAmerican offenders.

Every POTUS has the responsibility of maintaining white supremacy.  The smarter ones are the most effective at doing it covertly.  😎

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ProfD said:

However, Clinton is the same Arsenio Hall show, saxophone playing, *1st black* POTUS whose administration came up with mandatory minimum sentencing guidelines that disproportionately affected AfroAmerican offenders.

Every POTUS has the responsibility of maintaining white supremacy.  The smarter ones are the most effective at doing it covertly.  

@ProfD Brilliant!

I have not forgotten that 'movement' and presidential time period, however, I did not know about the aspect of 'mandatory sentencing guidelines'. I've learned something today. 

Clinton’s repeal of rules governing Wall Street was a boon to the wealthy but those changes ultimately lead to the derivatives debacle which caused a housing crisis in which many people lost their homes. We never really fully recovered from that….

Scholarly intelligence is superfluous when it comes to leadership in high places.  Nixon comes to mind, when you look for a president who knew how to maneuver and manipulate.  He was devious and shrewd.  So was LBJ. Everybody thought JFK was so noble and virtuous but he wasn't.  His assassination elevated him to martyrdom. The Kennedy's were very ruthless.  Politics is a dirty game. Nice guys finish last.                                                                            

• Like 1

That would be a “yes” for Jimmy.

By the time i came around the faux nobility of the Kennedy’s had worn off. Monroe, Chappiqudic (too lazy to look up spelling), old man Joe’s bootlegging… Still I remember a few Black homes where Kennedy’s photo was displayed along side MLK’s and white Jesus. 

All things being equal people who are willing to say or do anything will often do better in not just politics but in life.

• Like 1

Depends on how you look at it. I could give concrete example to the contrary but that would force be to put people’s business street.

One thing i will say or that while crooked people can more easily rise to greater heights it usually catches up with them.

But sometimes it doesn’t… think Marlo Stansfield from The Wire 😉 

10 hours ago, Stefan said:

Let's get back to Trump, who is the god for many people in these forums. 

I haven't read much from his supporters here lately. 

In fact,  you're doing more to keep him relevant around here than anybody else. 😎

• Like 1

I am doing my part in exposing those who love Trump without reservations for the dullards they are. Trump is a friggin' idiot and a racist. 

His quote definitely proves he's no brainiac.

Thankfully, there are so many in the news media who recognize what a threat to Life and Liberty Trump poses. They are the ones who write these stories. And they are important.

Remember how many posters on here called Biden old, senile and stupid? Well, I'm a forceful reply to that nonsense. Because few can prove that Trump is intelligent. And what would you say to anyone who believes someone this dumb should lead the U.S?

Many die-hard Trump supporters swear that if their hero was in the White House, Putin would not have invaded Ukraine. Really? If Trump is that important to Putin, why dosen't Trump ask the Russian leader to allow Brittney Griner to come home?

The truth is that Black Trump supporters lie about the dangerous clown that Trump actually is. And since the fool may want to run for the White House again, people such as myself are duty bound to remind the world just how stupid the guy really is. 

There are thousands of others performing the same task in news media around the world and in countless news forums and discussion groups everywhere. 

Because as he was in 2016, Trump continues to be a clear and present danger to Black People around the world.