I FOUND IT !!!! (Neely Fuller Jr.'s quote)

During the discussion of The Woman King movie  I told you all that Neely Fuller Jr. predicted years ago that there was a plot by the Racists to get Black women to fall in love with each other and become soldiers to fight for White men.
I said that movies like The Woman King were just a piece of the puzzle of propaganda promoting this plan.

Well, this quote from Neely Fuller that was made OVER 2 YEARS AGO outlining this plot:

And now, you have a movie glorifying Black women warriors!

Telling little Black girls how honorable and glorious it is to swear off men and dedicate their lives to become soldiers and have each other's backs and die in each other's arms like Rambo.

An OPEN MOCKERY of Black femininity.

No woman of any race or culture in her RIGHT MIND (key word:  "right" mind) would even desire such a thing and would consider it an INSULT to suggest she turn her delicate precious body into some sort of military machine.

Look at all of the fighting and war going on in the Middle East.
Do you see THOSE women decked out in military gear trying to be tough soldiers and take on the roles of men to help do the fighting???
Hell no.

I'm telling you, if you can't see there is a plan by your OPEN ENEMY to destroy you and your community, I don't know what more I can say to convince you of it.

Either you "get it" or you don't....no arguments.

NF Jr.s belief is not a revelation because 1) lesbianism has been around for a long time and 2) women have been signing up for military service for several decades.

There's already plenty active duty women who choose to become soldiers. Many of them are lesbians too. 

If AfroAmerican men cannot take care of AfroAmerican women financially and physically, they're going to find an alternative.

College degrees, professional careers, military service and lesbianism give AfroAmerican women another path.😎

• Like 1

ProfD

If AfroAmerican men cannot take care of AfroAmerican women financially and physically, they're going to find an alternative.

True
However can the dope dealer use the SAME logic for THEIR alternative career?

If my AfroAmerican father or mother can't take care of me and provide me what I need, should I be able to engage in self destructive behavior to make more money?

College degrees, professional careers, military service and lesbianism give AfroAmerican women another path

True again.
However it's all about BALANCE

We need Black women with degrees, professionals, and we even need them in the military.
The lesbianism part....I'm not so sure about.....although I CAN see homosexuality as nature's form of birth control.

And Black women DEFINITELY can't rely on the Black man to support them because our history in the United States is evidence that most Black men haven't been able to support even THEMSELVES let alone their women or even the children they produce.  
So she definitely needs to find ways to support herself.

The problem is when the racist take things OUT OF BALANCE and weaponize them in order to DESTABILIZE out community.

There's a difference between encouraging more Black girls to be this:

West Point Association of Graduates

And turning them into THIS:

Gang Girl (2009) - IMDb

Enter the straw man - or if you will, the straw woman argument.  Attacking a situation that doesn't exist.  One  movie loosely based on factual events does not a collective consciousness make! Black women are not a gullible monolithic group who can or are being brainwashed into preferring each other's company while establishing a united front against abusive black males. Black women aren't being groomed to become lesbians any more than white or other ethnic women are. 

What does exist is this conspiracy mindset that prevents certain males from being able to wrap their brains around the idea that black femininity is not eliminated when sistas fight for their survival.  Becoming a warrior is a  role that is taken on out of  necessity, not a transformation from one gender to another.  All need be done is to look around at the pulsating population of black women flaunting their voluptuous bodies, sporting  hair extensions and braids and wild wigs, batting the lavish false eyelashes that top off their expertly made up faces. They are who little black girls want to be like when the grow up,  the same little black girls who will defend themselves against bullies, something they've learned from sistas who who will shoot or stab a nigga trying to harm them.

The bottom line is that black women are flexible, something they have learned to be out of necessity.  The strong will that motivates them to go into warrior mode comes from the same well of soulfulness that makes them provocative temptresses - and baby mamas.  

• Like 1

Will you PLEASE cut the crap!

The excuse that Black women MUST become warriors to do the job Black men have failed to do of protecting the community has been DEBUNKED because West Africa was STILL colonized by White people despite the women taking on those roles.

Show me an "army of Black women" that actually stopped White colonists?????

And the same thing applies to most AfroAmerican families in the United States that are STILL destabilized and financially struggling DESPITE  women allegedly stepping into the role of "daddy" out of necessity.
Things have gotten WORSE for those families...not better.

The facts are most Black women who take on the traditional roles of men are NOT doing it out of necessity but because they WANT to!

They think there's more money and opportunity for them PERSONALLY (fuck the community and it's stability) if they say,

Sassy Black Woman - TV Tropes

" Guuuurl fuck being a nice lady.
I'm gonna be a bad bitch and get out here and make this money  ha haaaaa!"

And it probably does....for them PERSONALLY.
While they're children end up dropping out, in jail, or sexually confused because she wasn't there to be an actual MOTHER to them.
The AfroAmerican community has paid dearly for their selfish and greedy antics with MORE broken Black families and more poverty.

Black women can NEVER be men and can NEVER take the place of men.....period.

We don't need Black women trying to be warriors and freedom fighters...we need the MEN to step the fuck up and do it!
It's OUR responsibility whether we accept it or not.

We need Black women to be the BEST WOMEN they can be.
Be good nurturers, home makers, nurses, mothers, wives, etc.....WORK ON DOING THAT instead of trying to "out man" men.

Exclusive: Neil deGrasse Tyson tells us all about his flat-Earth rap beef

30 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Will you PLEASE cut the crap!

The excuse that Black women MUST become warriors to do the job Black men have failed to do of protecting the community has been DEBUNKED because West Africa was STILL colonized by White people despite the women taking on those roles.

Show me an "army of Black women" that actually stopped White colonists?????

Would YOU please show me where I claimed any of the above crap you just cited????. The only thing you are good at is presenting specious arguments that reek with non sequitur straw man ploys.   Debating you is a waste of time. Go somewhere and find you an air head to try and impress. 

22 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

We don't need Black women trying to be warriors and freedom fighters...we need the MEN to step the fuck up and do it!
It's OUR responsibility whether we accept it or not.

Yep.

There are males being raised in such a way that they don't know how to be men.

Then, there's the males who have no desire to be men. That's part of reason some of them go back and forth to prison. 

IMO, AfroAmerican males do not have enough positive role models that they can readily see and/or access within their community or in the media. 

Kanye West doesn't count.  🤣😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

Then, there's the males who have no desire to be men. That's part of reason some of them go back and forth to prison.

There's a LOT of those type of men in the recent younger generations.
Many of them grew up seeing bad examples of manhood, figured they couldn't or wouldn't live up to those examples, and decided it's probably bess not to even be a man all together.

That's one of the reasons I think the trans movement is growing so fast in this nation.
Manhood has become so hard and challenging for a lot of boys that they've decided life might be better as a woman.

The Illuminations Grant for Black Trans Women Visual Artists

"Hey, how you doin'?
Can you come over here for a second?
I got something SPECIAL I'd like to say to you!"

Cynique

Debating you is a waste of time. 

It's a waste of YOUR time because you continue to lose without learning a damn thing.
It's NOT a waste of MY time because I find it entertaining...lol.

Like a well fed cat playing with a mouse he caught.

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Debating you is a waste of time. 

It's a waste of YOUR time because you continue to lose without learning a damn thing.
It's NOT a waste of MY time because I find it entertaining...lol.

Like a well fed cat playing with a mouse he caught.

@Pioneer1Ho Hum. Back to concocting the scenarios you come up with in order to convince yourself that you are something other than an ego manical loose cannon who exists in a world of paranoid delusions. A voice wimpering in the wilderness,  - a wanna be messiah.  And, in the end, a big nothing.  zzzzz