Emanuel Carpenter (E. R. Carpenter) is the author of A Job Ain’t Nothing But Work and the novel Where is the Love?. His work has been published by Little, Brown and Company, the Midwest Book Review, Rock Publications, and Bylines Publishing. Carpenter is a graduate of Capital University and a veteran of the U.S. Air Force.
He has prospected for some of the best brands in the world, including Salesforce.com, Freightliner, and SAP. Carpenter lives in Greater Atlanta.
Carpenter lives in greater Atlanta with his family.
Emanuel Carpenter has Written 19 Book Review(s) for AALBC.com
- Ancient, Ancient: Short Fiction by Kiini Ibura Salaam
- Black Man Under The Deep Blue Sea: Memoirs Of A Black Commercial Diver In Southeast Asia by Tony Wells
- By Love Possessed: Stories by Lorna Goodison
- Devil’s Wake by Tananarive Due and Steven Barnes
- Friends 2 Lovers by Jonathan Anthony Burkett
- Grandpa! Tell Us a Story Drinking from Ancient Wells the Story of the Game Black People Play/Trilogy Book One: The Game’s Soul by Orchester Benjamin
- Grasshopper Speaks by Katrina Register
- Invasion Of The Baby Daddy by John Bell
- Looking For Sweet Love by R.L. Byrd
- Never As Good As the First Time by Mari Walker
- Princes Of The Road by David Covin
- Shadows of the Blues by Whitney J. Leblanc
- Such A Pretty Face by Gabrielle Goldsby
- The Black-Print: Black America’s Blueprint For Achieving Wealth, Prosperity And Respect by Malik Green
- The Cutting Season: A Novel by Attica Locke
- The Nat Turner Insurrection Trials: A Mystic Chord Resonates Today by Walter L. Gordon, III
- The Olympian: An American Triumph by Craig T. Williams
- Walking Among The Kudzu by H. Victoria Hargro Atkerson
- Wimbey’s Corner by David Covin