Has any reporter spoken to any of these whites?

I want it known. It was a white connection, not a black one that placed this on my wall. Now I admit, I am up late doing some emanagement and so at this hour means my usual feed's soccer based content can be quiet. So a lesson for me on many levels. But, the best comment I read was from a guy who said, no one mentioned the rick james boots, which I think is funny. But, beyond that. I tried to find out if someone had talked to any of these whites who have done this. I saw a few white couples, or white males or females individually. But, if any of you know some media outlet that actually talked with one of these whites who did that, please share to me. Staging these events isn't new or odd but I will like to know.

This is what is on Twitter huh?

i wonder if Twitter’s algorithm shows this clip more to white racists, racist leaning, and those who could be easily converted to be racist to increase engagement by inciting people? 

Otherwise what I’d the purpose of this video; Is this supposed be be entertaining or informative.

obviously this is not representative of typical behavior. but dumb people will look at this and think a trace war is eminent and start preparing for one.

@Troy well, yes but I want to say, I was up late and all my twitter connections are either sports or writers, with most pundits/athletes et cetera. So i admit this is a rare thing on my feed, which is why it attracted me. 

Well, my twitter gets quite a few daily bots, connecting to it. And usually the bots are white females, oddly enough, just like on blackplanet. so... 

The purpose? that is an excellent question. My first thought was I have no idea. But I recently saw Edtv for the first time and I ponder. You suggested this is for dumb people who will think a race war is imminent, but I think it is for the cinema verite audience. I Think many people online are are entertained, but not through the exact act. They are entertained by the presentation. This is presented as news, as informative, they can read comments. I think many people view the online/electronic social experience itself as entertainment and sequentially, posts like this are cradles of said experience. Positive post don't go far, but this stuff, goes far. 

No positive posts, which would help create some balance,  don’t g set much traction on social.

i guess everyone gets something different out of this post.

It seemed like it was staged. It brought to mind sadomasochism. It concerns me that it would bring out the worst in the racists in our community,

Nothing in the video felt like atoning to me.  I don’t need or want that.  

The government is needss to start writing checks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Troy

You hit the nail on the head.
Whether it was staged or not, it looks like propaganda used by White racists to promote and incite a race war.

I don't know of any Black people who are demanding that Whites bow to them or kiss their feet, we want to be treated right and in many cases left alone.
All of that extra shit......unnecessary and useless.

Some of the dudes look like they could be of the Hebrew Israelite sect.
They are good for those over the top street theatrics; cussing out White folks, calling them Edomites, and provoking them for views on their channels.

• Like 1

@Troy

yeah

yeah, I got another internet oddity

hmm, many people are all talk

well, the people in the usa never were atoned, nor are atone now. Moreover,  the legal system of the usa or time from english colonies to 2023 or the multiracial community of nonviolent integrationists in the USA are atonements, things that atone , make one. Being one people requires the one thing the USA never had and doesn't have now, a purpose that unifies a people. Germany used to be federated states. Italy was principalities. But it was a unified purpose<to make a country that could stand with pride against their neighbors> that made modern germany, not the law, not a group of people in the country forcing all others<and yes, the German jew wanted a united germany too, and had it,  before world war II>, not an individual liberty mantra. Oneness is always possible no matter the inner multiraciality of any group, but it requires something to be one around. IT can not be oneness for oneness sake. 

if by atonement the hebrew israelites mean repairer, well, the usa has nothing to repair. All the past conditions in the USA or the english colonies preceding it were negative. And, the elements that need repair in the past of the usa are beyond money or technology. Can someone bring back and make as if lived the native american peoples that were slaughtered by whites of europe? can someone bring back and make as if lived the majority of enslaved blacks, as 80% of black enslaved people never made it cross the water, most enslaved black people are in the ocean. Atone, to make one. Repair , to fix. 

@Pioneer1

well, I have never heard a black person say publicly that they want a white person to kiss their feet either BUT I did hear a black person, james baldwin admit that his father hated whites, while his father never, ever, spit/hurled threats/or acted violently towards whites. what is my point? Black people in the usa have a heritage of not speaking , or moreover not acting, how we feel amongst whites or other blacks. I bet many black people wouldn't mind seeing their feet kissed by whites. I am not suggesting me. No I don't want white people kissing my feet. But I am also certain a whole lot more black people , especially descended of enslaved, who wouldn't mind that, but will never say it. Many Black christian chruch people in the 1960s scoffed at Black panthers for self defense members simply demanding all black people arm themselves against white aggression. Said black church people never trusted white people and lived in fear of whites but publicly scoffed at the notion of black people defending themselves. No, the black community in the usa's public voice is untrustworthy to its true desires. 

richardmurray

No, the black community in the usa's public voice is untrustworthy to its true desires

I agree, the average AfroAmerican CAN'T be trusted to voice their true desires and opinions of Whites because then they'd have to admit that they really LOVE White folks and wish they would be more accepting and loving of Black people.

The truth is....VERY FEW AfroAmericans actually and truly hate Whites, regardless as to how much they may say it and rant and rave about slavery and racism.
Deep down....they LOVE and ADMIRE White folks.
Think they're the closest things to Angels on this planet.

That's why the people you mention can so-called "hate" Whites but yet never wish any harm or raise their voice to them.  Yet they don't even have to "hate" another Black man but are ready to shoot him on site over a lady or $50. 

These negroes don't have Whites....they LOVE them.
The only REAL problem as far as most of these negroes are concerned....isn't racism or police brutality....it's why don't Whites love them as much as they love White folks?
That bothers them.
That depresses them.

Their "true desire" is to be accepted by White folks, and not being accepted is the biggest disappointment of a lot of our people.

richardmurray

You think most Black people in America have a negative view towards Whites?
I tell you what.......

Next time you are around a group of AfroAmerican men and a White girl with a big butt or wide hips come around, look at their reaction and you tell me if it's "negative".

Same thing with our sistaz....
The next time you are around a group of AfroAmerican women and a little White child.....especially a baby....come around grinning and slobbering, look at how they treat that baby and you tell me if it's "negative".

I believe a large portion of our people are IN LOVE with White people.

• Like 1

@Pioneer1 I see your view. A black man in 2023 viewing a white woman with lust is a sign of positive thinking to whites and sequentially said black man doesn't think negatively towards whites. I think your definition of a positive view is very inclusive while your definition of a negative view is totalitarian. Fair enough, I differ in view point. 

• 2 weeks later...