ASIAN WOMEN LEAKS SPEECH OF 'WHITE' WESTERN PLAN ON KEEPING AFRICANS POOR 

ASIAN WOMEN LEAKS SPEECH OF 'WHITE' WESTERN PLAN ON

KEEPING AFRICANS POOR 

So after hearing this White Supemacist speech it only reenforces my beliefs about the Bible and about Satan and Satanism. To NOT acknowledge that racism is a detriment to humanity is to put your own people in jeopardy of being oppressed. If racist people do not want to be defined as 'one human race' then that needs to be acknowledged and not ignored. To accept that 'we are all one human race' is a mute point in the face of racism, Colorism, and White Supremacy. Do I believe that we are all one human 'race', well the answer is yes in terms of all being Homonids, but that is not the problem. To ignore the presence of more than one distinct species is where the distinction is vital to understand. But even in this regard, and based on my own Biblical and scientific research, this really doesn't matter too, in terms of today. Rather it is the human spirit and human choices that counts. However, it is vital to understand the origins of racism and white supremacy in terms of species and how speciation has affected the African world. Oh yes, history is vital in making a better future. If you understand the premeditation of how Black Oppression came about then perhaps this kind of predatorial behavior can be stopped. The whole human 'race' has been intermixed to certain degrees for thousands of years and many distinct cultures have developed. But make no mistake, the belief in White Supremacy is synonymous with Satanism and this perverse spirit can be in any 'race' today and manifest in issues of Colorism. Albeit, Africa and people of African descent have endured the most diabolical attack from White Supremacist movements and this brief video is alarming.

Edited by Chevdove
graphics, and clarification

16 hours ago, Troy said:

WTF?! You use this guy talking to? If anyone diggs up the entire video please share it.

@Troy At first, I thought this has to be a joke!

But like you, I am wondering who, what, where, when and how!?

Who is he talking to?

What gives him the justification to justify this kind of sick mindset against African people?

Where was this meeting held?

When did this occur? And

How can other White Americans and Europeans keep this secret when anyone with any common sense knows that this is a sickness?

Well whether this was staged or not it does indeed seem to be the playbook.  

It does however feed into the worse narratives out there, which made me suspicious of the video, as it is the perfect thing to feed for social media for views.  Again without access to the source, it is hard to tell.

In the age of AI it may be impossible for a layperson to tell...

• Like 1

The worst thing for Black folks to do is wait for the system of racism white supremacy to tell them what it's going to do. 

Look no further than the actions of racists and white supremacists.  Nothing they do is a secret.

The age of social media has emboldened them even more and shows how they plan to rule the world for a long time.😎

• Thanks 1