Which is more powerful belief, power or knowledge.

Well, by now I'm sure that most of you understand that I personally believe POWER is more powerful than either belief or knowledge....so I'll move on from that.

Some believe that belief is more powerful than knowledge.

I used to be inclined to feel this way, because belief is often so tied up in emotions.
We all know about the zealots and how they can be so invested in their religious BELIEF systems that they won't tolerate any information to the contrary.

However I maintain that Knowledge is still more powerful than Belief.

We're talking over all and in general...not specific incidents.

Kind of like the question, who is physically stronger....men or women?

Men are generally physically stronger...but some people will point out INDIVIDUAL EXAMPLES of a young body building woman being stronger than some sick old man to "prove" otherwise.

No.
Those are exceptional and individual cases.
When asking a broad question we should focus on the MAJORITY and not exceptions.

Why do I say Knowledge is more powerful than Belief?

Because no matter how strongly you believe something and put all of your emotions behind it....if you're wrong...chances are the SCIENCE OF KNOWLEDGE will still over power you.

Look at the Middle East, Israel/Palestine in specfic...

Many of the Palestinians are strong believers in their religion and culture.  They believe they will be victorious.  They have no KNOWLEDGE of this because their land was stolen from them and they have been oppressed; but many of them BELIEVE they will be victorious anyway and so they go out and face the weapons of the Israelis....and often end up dead.

Why?

Because most of the Israelis tend to be educated and their focus is more on science...Knowledge...and how to effectively make weapons, chemicals, build vehicles that can protect them.

The Israelis are more focused on science and knowledge than religion.
Many if not most of the Palestinians seem to be focused more on religion and culture than science and knowledge.

And look who's winning right now.

Around the Middle East and parts of Africa you have religious zealots who run out facing tanks and bullets and jets with the BELIEF that they won't be harmed because of their religious zeal....and end up dead because someone with more KNOWLEDGE and training defeated them.

It's growing up seeing this that helped to take me away from organized religion.

Now don't get me wrong......
I understand that God is infinitely more powerful than any human or military on this planet and CAN defeat the Israelis or any other military, the question is WILL God?
Did they get a promise of help from God directly....or is this religious and wishful thinking on THEIR part?

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I understand that God is infinitely more powerful than any human

No man can know God, nor does man have power of God, there is only belief. 

What would you say was the source of power for : Martin Luther King; Malcolm X; Gandhi; Jesus; Muhamad Ali; George Foreman; Cynique; Maya Angelou; Audre Lorde; James Baldwin; Elijah Muhammad; and Louis Farrakhan

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Delano said:

No man can know God, nor does man have power of God, there is only belief. 

What would you say was the source of power for : Martin Luther King; Malcolm X; Gandhi; Jesus; Muhamad Ali; George Foreman; Cynique; Maya Angelou; Audre Lorde; James Baldwin; Elijah Muhammad; and Louis Farrakhan

What do you mean when you say "know" God?
I believe as humans we can RECOGNIZE God, but "know" all about God?  No
Most humans don't know all about their own Parents....lol.

When you ask the source of power for the above mentioned individuals.......
Most living beings on this planet are powered by 2 things:
1. Fuel like food and water in the case of humans and animals, or carbon dioxide and sunlight in the case of some plants
2. The Energy source that activates living things often called "spirit" or "chi" or "Ki" or "prana".....which I think you are getting at when you ask the question.
There are different names and different understandings for this Energy source but most people agree that it exists.

This Energy source should not be confused with the Soul or Consciousness btw..
Even when a person is in a coma and is said to no longer "be here" their body is still alive and operating with this Energy source until they are physically dead.

On 7/8/2023 at 7:58 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Chev

Those videos you posted about that feral White girl was weird as hell.....lol.

I searched through the videos trying to figure out, what happened to her.
Are there any videos of her now as an adult?
She was a child back in the 70s so she shouldn't be very old.

🤣 For real! 

@Pioneer1 She is definitely still alive. Her real name is Susan. But because of so many lawsuits, the state of California officials have hidden her whereabouts.

After her mother sued the state, she later died. Her brother also is dead. She became a ward of the state and was placed in some kind of state institutional facility. 

So even though the earlier experts that helped her to make major advancements, they too have been banned from knowing her whereabouts.

One expert last seen her back in the 1980s, I think and said that she regressed and is much worse than she was before she received medical attention.

She has completely stopped speaking. When she becomes afraid, she will attack her own body and etc. 

I think she is around 67 years old now. 

There was another widely publicized case in Europe back in the early 1800s or perhaps earlier of a boy who had been abandoned early in his life and grew up in the woods around wolves. He was discovered in he wild, naked. And a film was made about him. In India too, there have been cases of feral humans. It's really scary. 

• Haha 1

On 7/8/2023 at 8:49 AM, Delano said:

A tiger is stronger than a lion but in a fught the lion is more likely to win. A tiger will rear up on its hind legs and attack with both front paws. Lions only use on paw and even though it isn't as strong of a strike it conserves energy. In addition the mane around a lions head protects it's throat.

Thank you @Delano!

You have refreshed my memory because I do remember hearing this aspect of it.

I guess that's why lions are considered the most dominant even of the felix category. 

Chev

I figured they'd keep HER out of public....especially now.
They don't want you to see how nearly ALL White folks used to live until we civilized them.

When White folks lose their civility and go wild....they go WILD.

Stop washing their ass or brushing their teeth and you can smell them from 2 blocks away with all of that mangled up hair on their bodies.
Infact, both the men AND the women get DINGLE-BERRIES when they haven't taken a shower in a while because of all that hair and oily skin.

Black folks almost never get that bad, no matter how bummy they live.
The worse a Black person will get is ashy or musty, but they won't have doo doo caked up on them like about a quarter of the White folks you see walking around here.

• Haha 1

On 7/13/2023 at 5:30 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I figured they'd keep HER out of public....especially now.
They don't want you to see how nearly ALL White folks used to live until we civilized them.

When White folks lose their civility and go wild....they go WILD. ...

Black folks almost never get that bad, no matter how bummy they live.
The worse a Black person will get is ashy or musty, but they won't have doo doo caked up on them like about a quarter of the White folks you see walking around here.

LOL! Okay, I will agree about the earliest civilizations, that being Black! But as far as this story, she was a child! @Pioneer1

Also, there have been many FERAL HUMANS [i.e. Barbaric humans] in ancient times though and it doesn't matter what 'race', even Black feral people have the same commonality if they are not civilized. Yes, Black feral people can get as bad as any other person! 🤣

If a human is not socialized or civilized by another civilized human, they will not be able to do anything civilized. 

The potential is within humans to speak, walk upright, etc. but not a gorilla of the same primate family.

No matter how you try to teach a gorilla to talk, or build a house, or drive a car, etc., it will NOT happen!!!

But a human has the potential however, they must be taught to tap into this ability.

Genie Wiler could not even chew her food!!! She had two sets of teeth and this can be seen in the videos!

She had her baby teeth that never fell out because she was not trained to chew food. She would drool continuously for years. 

She was partially blind and could only see a few feet in front of her, NOT BECAUSE SHE DID NOT HAVE THE ABILITY, but it was because she was kept in the dark and was never socialized. Therefore, even after she was rescued, she would never look at someone directly; just like wild animals won't do, unless they intend to attack you. 

Genie Wiler, could not walk, but she initally would hold her hands up and hop like a rabbit. This is evident in the video!

That wild boy found in Europe walked on all fours like the wolves he lived amongst for many years! 

Feral humans are a great example of understanding why humans need to exist in a social society to reach a high level of ability to do many things. 

It has nothing to do with a certain 'human race'! LOL! 

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

LOL! Okay, I will agree about the earliest civilizations, that being Black! But as far as this story, she was a child! @Pioneer1

Also, there have been many FERAL HUMANS [i.e. Barbaric humans] in ancient times though and it doesn't matter what 'race', even Black feral people have the same commonality if they are not civilized. Yes, Black feral people can get as bad as any other person! 🤣

If a human is not socialized or civilized by another civilized human, they will not be able to do anything civilized. 

The potential is within humans to speak, walk upright, etc. but not a gorilla of the same primate family.

No matter how you try to teach a gorilla to talk, or build a house, or drive a car, etc., it will NOT happen!!!

But a human has the potential however, they must be taught to tap into this ability.

Genie Wiler could not even chew her food!!! She had two sets of teeth and this can be seen in the videos!

She had her baby teeth that never fell out because she was not trained to chew food. She would drool continuously for years. 

She was partially blind and could only see a few feet in front of her, NOT BECAUSE SHE DID NOT HAVE THE ABILITY, but it was because she was kept in the dark and was never socialized. Therefore, even after she was rescued, she would never look at someone directly; just like wild animals won't do, unless they intend to attack you. 

Genie Wiler, could not walk, but she initally would hold her hands up and hop like a rabbit. This is evident in the video!

That wild boy found in Europe walked on all fours like the wolves he lived amongst for many years! 

Feral humans are a great example of understanding why humans need to exist in a social society to reach a high level of ability to do many things. 

It has nothing to do with a certain 'human race'! LOL! 

There's a LOT of feral niggas walking around RIGHT NOW in a lot of the ghettos of the U.S.
Don't know how to use a wash rag, or brush their teeth, and can barely speak and slobbering all over the place...especially when they have a whole rack of gold fronts in their mouth.

But Caucasians are a different breed.
They are DESIGNED to be wild from their cave man days....which is why so many of them love their meat raw and love putting entire twigs in their food instead of fine seasoning like people of color do.

You speak of a wild boy found among wolves?

That's the history of the White folks who founded Rome when they left the caves!

Check out the story of Romulus and Remus....the alleged "founders" of Rome.
The myth says that when they came from up north  (north of Rome are the Alps....mountains and caves) and went down to found Italy, they were just little boys and lived among the wild wolves for protection until they could grow up and fend for themselves.
They even were SUCKLED by wolves as little children.

There's a statue of this in Rome

image.png.b90187631cc8a588d17548feec049229.png

All of this has meaning.
It symbolizes the White man's early days in the caves when the dog was his best friend to the point that the dogs would be considered members of the family and helped to raise the children.

On 7/15/2023 at 12:40 PM, Pioneer1 said:

There's a LOT of feral niggas walking around RIGHT NOW in a lot of the ghettos of the U.S.
Don't know how to use a wash rag, or brush their teeth, and can barely speak and slobbering all over the place...especially when they have a whole rack of gold fronts in their mouth.

🤣

On 7/15/2023 at 12:40 PM, Pioneer1 said:

That's the history of the White folks who founded Rome when they left the caves!

Check out the story of Romulus and Remus....the alleged "founders" of Rome.
The myth says that when they came from up north  (north of Rome are the Alps....mountains and caves) and went down to found Italy, they were just little boys and lived among the wild wolves for protection until they could grow up and fend for themselves.
They even were SUCKLED by wolves as little children.

There's a statue of this in Rome

Yes, I thought about this story when I think about feral humans @Pioneer1 BUT guess what!? This story actually refers to Black, initially!

There came about many renditions later leading up to the Roman Empire times.

I've read where, this founders story about Rome correlates today to the Santa Claus stories of today because it became an important story to tell around the annual Roman holidays.  

But again, this story actually goes way back in time and the Romans re-told the story and switched out a more ancient 'BLACK' brother story and replaced it with a cultural and ethnic brother story.

In more ancient times, the story of Remus and Romulus was earlier a story about two brothers of ancient Egypt and the legend became known as 

THE TWO HUNI BROTHERS and became a global story for different ancient people all over the world. They Mayans called it the story of the HUNIWA BROTHERS. 

Ancient Egyptians told this legend that revolved around the overthrow of the 3rd Dynasty by the TWO HUNI BROTHERS and gave rise to the 4th Dynasty; the first Theban Dynasty, pyramid builder pharaohs. I believe it is a story about Noah and his half brother SENEFERU [i.e. Neferhotep & Seneferu]. 

At any rate, the story of the founders of Rome was about two brothers REMUS & ROMULUS, and they were actually two ETRUSCANS and so, the Romans migrated from the east into Italy at the time that the 'ethnic' Etruscans actually dominated Italy. The Romans give credit to the Etruscans for being the initial cultures that they soon completely overthrew, but no matter, just like America still gives credit for the Native American Indians being aboriginal and celebrate how the Indians helped them celebrate their first THANKSGIVING, it was only a few years later, that they completely wiped out most of those same Indians with infested blankets they gave them as gifts. 

SO JUST LIKE THE WONDERFUL STORIES we hear every Thanksgiving of Chief Sitting Bull and Hiawatha, and the Iroquoise that helped fight with the English, etc., credit is given but still the Americans completely wiped out that way of life. This is what happened to THE ETRUSCAN CIVILIZATION. 

For hundreds of years, around 800 BC, I think, the civilization became known as ROME-ETRUSCA, but then around the 400s BC, the Etruscans were completely attacked and the new government was formed and called ROME REPUBLIC. 

So the story of REMUS-&-ROMULUS is about the two Black brothers that actually founded the Etruscan civilization that the later Romans turned into a major legend and told to their children this story about how Rome was founded. This story is sometimes sewn in with the Etruscan leader named Tertullus [i.e. I think that was his name, I forget] So now, I will do what the Romans are known to have done during their age of Romance when they developed a distinct script form: I WILL REVERSE THE NAMES so that you can see the actually origin of REMUS-&-ROMULUS is really about two Black males; 

Remus---SUMER for SUMERIAN ---------------- and Romulus--SULU-MOOR [Moreno]

Romulus-&-Remus 

Do you remember the slave stories hear in early America about 'UNCLE REMUS', Yeah, Remus is a Black name that is coded and its hidden meaning is in reverse. 

And, one main tribe that were indigenous to ancient Italy long before the Romans migrated down from Turkey Anatolia into Italy was a people known as 

SULU or LUSITANS OR LUZ. The Lusitanians are a dominant early peoples of both Turkey Anatolia and Italy and elsewhere in pre-historic Europe. So the story of Remus and Romulus is a legend about two Black boys that were said to be wild and raised by wolves. LOL. For some mysterious reason, there were a lot of ancient script about babaric peoples living in the Greek Isles and ancient Greece which is in that very region in the Aegean Sea and the Adriatic Sea before the rise of the Italian tribes and the Romans. 

Chev

Well we know the Etruscans were the original inhabitants of the island of Sicily and southern Italy, and  they were dark skinned and quite possibly Black.
But I'm still not sure about Romulus and Remus being two Black boys though, lol.

I'm going to have to do a little more research on that one.

• Like 1