Yesterday was the aphelion

That is the day when the earth is farthest to the sun in its elliptical orbit, now the earth slowly pulls closer to the perihelion

I said formerly , thanks to @Stefan for reading , for the record i did say the sun was farthest in the original prose, so I made a human error

That is the day when the earth is closest to the sun in its elliptical orbit, now the earth slowly pulls away to the perihelion

now03.png

The sun was farthest from the earth and now the earth slowly gets closer and closer from the sun until the perihelion

formerly

The sun was farthest from the earth and now the Earth slowly gets father and farther from the sun until the perihelion
Aphelion Story 1 https://aalbc.com/tc/blogs/entry/261-aphelion-day-art-or-text-craft-parade-good-news-blog/?do=findComment&comment=923
Aphelion story 2 https://aalbc.com/tc/blogs/entry/261-aphelion-day-art-or-text-craft-parade-good-news-blog/?do=findComment&comment=924

• 2 weeks later...

@Pioneer1 totally different, 

The equinoxes plus solstices involve the angle of the axis of the earth.

For example in the equinox, the sun plus the earth's equator are in line. To visualize it, imagine two circles one big circle the sun  and one small circle the earth , then imagine each circle has a line between its center representing the equator of either sun or earth, diameter length. Now imagine a line that connects the two lines. If an angle is made that isn't the equinox. Try drawing the two circles with their individual lines and a line in between till you get no angle between the line in between and the two circles lines. Once you do, that is the equinox. 

the aphelion or perihelion involve the distance between the earth and sun in the earth's orbit around the sun. It is elliptical so like an oval and sequentially has two points, to a center, the center being the sun in this case. Aphelion is farthest and perihelion closest. 

Well, all of these events do have unique effects on those days. For example, on the june solstice, it is the longest day in the northern hemisphere, while the longest night in the southern hemisphere,. while the december solstice is the longest day in the southern hemisphere while the longest night in the northern hemisphere. 

The aphelion is when the sun appears smallest in the sky. The perihelion is when the sun appears largest in the sky. 

It is the same with the moon. When the moon is closest, the perigee or farthest, waves are influenced more< closest> or less< farthest> 

Global, meaning the earth, events do happen. 

Now to answer your question. The answer is technically yes. But, it requires a base explanation. 

Ancient humans would spend multiple lifetimes measuring the changes they could sense. I know of a measuring in the muslim arabic world that was started by a caliph but went on long after he died to measure the moon. It is not easy finding out more about these sorts of things at times but I am working on it. 

Conjunctions- alignment of visible objects in the sky

Pathways and crossings- of objects in the sky. For example the ecliptic is the path of the sun in the sky, which can tell you many things about the planetary bodies or the equinoxes or solstices.

But the biggest problem is these things require keeping track of them. Rightly or wrongly, books have been burned, knowledge has been lost, meanings have faded. 

Modern humanity was born from white europeans, after killing each other, going out of europe and killing the rest of humanity, which has made most of modern humanity ignorant to its past and to the details needed for the spiritual assessment you ask of. Remember stone henge isn't fully comprehended in england itself. So england who has negatively destroyed many other human communities doesn't even know its own past well. 

So the spiritual meaning is lost, and to get it back will take lifetimes of patience, record and comprehension. 

Are you up for it ? :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, richardmurray said:

and to get it back will take lifetimes of patience, record and comprehension. 

Are you up for it ? :)

Give me a mansion, some women to keep me company, and a lifetime of all expenses paid....and I'm game!

• Like 1