FBI Confiscates Mayor Eric Adams' Electronics

NYC Mayor Eric Adams had to know it was just a matter of time before the federal probe into his campaign financing would catch up to him.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/12/politics/eric-adams-investigation-cooperate/index.html

The media is reporting that Mayor Adams is not the target of the probe but there are less than 6 degrees of separation between him and the folks being investigated.

Maybe this trump card is a way of keeping Mayor Adams in check when it comes to those all expenses paid migrants popping up in NYC. 😎

• Haha 1

Mayor Eric Adams is not the focal point of the investigation.  

Federal prosecutors and the F.B.I. are examining whether the campaign conspired with members of the Turkish government, including its consulate in New York, to receive illegal donations, according to a search warrant obtained by The New York Times.

Adams has been tight with the Turkish-American community of New York City for years and he has made a half a dozen trips to Turkey. The FBI is also looking into those trips, In fact, one of the locations searched on November 2 was the residence of an executive from Turkish Airlines, according to CNN.

The FBI, the sources said, is also looking into contacts with Turkish government officials in New York and in Turkey to determine if a foreign government used a web of businessmen and Turkish expats to curry favor with Adams to further Turkey’s business interests in New York.

If you know anything about New York City politics, you will realize this is normal behavior. Remember, what I just said … Adams is not the focal point. Everyone wants a seat at the table.

Do you think Rudy Giuliani or Ed Koch were any better?

Although I don't know this for a fact......I SUSPECT that this is retaliation against Mayor Adams by the racists in power.

The plan to flood Black areas through out the South and Midwest.....with non-Black Latinos is CRYSTAL CLEAR.
The full scope of the plan isn't.

The plan of the racists in power seems to be to either:

a) COMPLETELY replace the AfroAmerican population with non-Black Latinos 
or
b) Curtail the AfroAmerican population and especially AfroAmerican political and economic power bringing in non-Black Latinos and providing them with jobs, housing, and education to compete.

Adams is passive-aggressively fighting that.....angering the racists in BOTH Parties...including the racist Democrats in power who helped put him in.

Mayor Adams....being a Democrat....has to atleast PRETEND that he welcomes immigrants to stay in good standings with the Democratic leadership.
However he's no fool and he clearly sees the plan is to bring these people in by the millions be it legal OR illegal and support them by whatever means.
.....and he doesn't like what he sees so he's fighting that plan but in a passive way; which ain't fooling the racists, lol.

So this entire probe/investigation is probably a warning being sent to him to be more like his Chicago counter-part Brandon Johnson who is basically doing whatever the hell he's told to do to accommodate the illegals even at the expense of his own people.

• Haha 1

Apparently I'm not the only one who recognizes this.

I came across this video just this morning although I posted what I said last night!

It's heavily anti-Democrat and obviously bias but the information it contains does support much of my argument that this is retaliation by the higher powers in the Democrat party against Adams for not going along with "the program".

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Apparently I'm not the only one who recognizes this.

...retaliation by the higher powers in the Democrat party against Adams for not going along with "the program".

Nope. You're not the only to see this situation for what it is and how it relates to the dirty business of politics and power. 

Unfortunately, the sleight of hand tricks and tactics will continue to keep many Americans distracted, dazed and confused.

When it comes to politics, follow the money and watch their hands.

Too many folks who look like us are down with the programs.

AfroAmericans need to pay attention to every anti-Black weapon being formed against us.😎

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stefan said:

It was NOT Joe Biden. The culprit is a junior aide...

The same way POTUS takes credit for policies that are crafted by others; he must also take blame. He's ultimately responsible for everything that happens under his administration.😎

On 11/17/2023 at 1:23 AM, Stefan said:

It was NOT Joe Biden. The culprit is a junior aide named Rana Abbasova.

Biden appears innocent in Eric Adams brouhaha

Sounds like a PLANT to me.
Especially with that Russian/Slavic name.

I don't have a lot of trust for White people in politics.
Even the young ones.

Sounds like she may have been a plant installed in his campaign to be later used against him if he decided to go rogue.

But I know you anti-conspiracists would find that so HAAAAARD to believe that it probably isn't even worth mentioning.

image.png.f6ca176a0452d8fc28ecf6bb1067eccc.png

"A political 'plant'???
POPPYCOCK I say.....
For crying out loud,
how ridiculous can one get!"

Unless some turkey-necked middle aged White woman in a business skirt comes on ABC News with her legs crossed and does a story on it....you won't even CONSIDER it as a possibility.

5 hours ago, Stefan said:

I stand by my post. You were just incredibly foolish to to quickly blame Biden for the reasons that you did. 

See, this is why reading is fundamental..........

1. I didn't say Biden....did I?
I said the "racists in power", especially in the Democrat Party of which Adams belongs.

Now if the term "racists in power" is synonymous with President Biden in YOUR opinion, then you may want to re-consider your support...lol

2. I said I SUSPECT this is coming from them.
Because unlike you....I don't automatically jump to conclusions and cast dispersions based on pre-conceived assumptions.
I wait for more facts to come out.
.....but this seems to be the case.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Clearly, homeboy is being targeted for SOME reason.

Someone can bring up an accusation from 30 years ago and it gets international coverage.  The Guardian sees fit to withhold the accuser's name but puts him on blast before anything is adjudicated.  

Side Bar: I'm often told I look like Eric Adams.  A couple are Black people who know us both. 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2023 at 4:51 PM, Troy said:

Someone can bring up an accusation from 30 years ago and it gets international coverage.  The Guardian sees fit to withhold the accuser's name but puts him on blast before anything is adjudicated.  

Side Bar: I'm often told I look like Eric Adams.  A couple are Black people who know us both. 

Lol....yall heads are shaped the same, but that's just about where the "resemblance" ends as far as I'm concerned.

With all due respect to the brutha, Adams looks like a turtle.

• Like 1

During the mayoral race, Mayor Adams was being accused of different stuff like not really living in NYC. Yet, he still won.

Maybe the objective is to make Mayor Adams a one-term placeholder for one of the further left-leaning candidates Democrats are grooming for the seat.😎 

22 hours ago, ProfD said:

During the mayoral race, Mayor Adams was being accused of different stuff like not really living in NYC. Yet, he still won.

Maybe the objective is to make Mayor Adams a one-term placeholder for one of the further left-leaning candidates Democrats are grooming for the seat.😎 

I still maintain that the racist powers are trying to either PUNISH him or quite possibly REMOVE him because of his current opposition to illegal non-Black immigrants being forced into New York.
They want him to be a push-over, more like Brandon Johnson of Chicago.

Like you said earlier, they want ANYBODY who'll just go along with the "program"....race doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I still maintain that the racist powers are trying to either PUNISH him or quite possibly REMOVE him because of his current opposition to illegal non-Black immigrants being forced into New York.
They want him to be a push-over, more like Brandon Johnson of Chicago.

Agreed on both accounts. 

Mayor Adams thought he had a 1st amendment right to say whatever came out of his pie-hole regarding the labor force and replacement for Black folks. 

The powers definitely want folks in position to maintain the status quo.

Mayor Adams popped out his box and now they're gonna whack-a-mole his azz back into submission. 🤣😎

This is where the difference between AfroAmericans and OTHER groups and our lack of unity becomes more apparent.

If Adams were a Jewish or Latino Mayor, other Jews/Latinos in the media, in NYC politics, and even on the police force would be riding for him right about now.
Talking about the high crime rate.....relating it to the immigrants.
Talking about the high homelessness rate....relating it to the immigrants.
Talking about the taxes that will be raised....blaming THAT on the immigrants too.

Infact, other Jews/Latinos from way out in California and Texas would be chiming in on the situation and doing op-eds in Newsweek and other publications demanding answers as to why one of their own was being "persecuted" by the "powers that be".

They ride for eachother.
Niccaz look at eachother go down and point and laugh.

1. Usually assume that the Black person who got caught up did something wrong to deserve their downfall.
2. Start cracking jokes and gossiping among themselves about how glad they were it wasn't THEM who got "got".

Who can respect a people like that?

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

This is where the difference between AfroAmericans and OTHER groups and our lack of unity becomes more apparent.

They ride for eachother.
Niccaz look at eachother go down and point and laugh.

Who can respect a people like that?

Having no code is the main problem.

Not being able to easily identify the bootlicks, shills and tethers is another issue. 

Maybe a cataclysmic event forcing AfroAmerican unity will happen in the future.😎

On 11/30/2023 at 11:30 PM, ProfD said:

Maybe a cataclysmic event forcing AfroAmerican unity will happen in the future.😎

I've often wondered that.....for quite a while.

Would a major cataclysm FORCE Black men to get up off their asses and do for self and start building a society for ourselves, women, and children like we should be....instead of hopping on trains and boat FLEEING their crumbling nations to come live up under White folks in Europe and the U.S.
-fighting with other lazy niccaz who are already here trying to do the same thing.

Maybe a global flood....lol.....or being hit by a comet....lol.

But then  think back about what happened in New Orleans after Katrina when there was a huge disaster that was merely regional and how law and order broke down so quickly.

....don't  even GET INTO the nightmare that was.

It's one thing for NORMAL men to have to face a challenge and are forced to unite to overcome it.
But when you got these dope smoking, pot bellied, MAN-CHILDREN running around with braids in their heads -if there ain't a White man standing around telling them to let the children eat first and check the food to make sure it ain't spoiled.....you might have a GLOBAL "Superdome" situation on your hands.

Like Neely Fuller Jr. says.....
You got people around the world with hungry babies in their arms ducking and dodging bullets and sitting on dirt floors and making rafts out of twigs and straw, all asking one question:  Which way did the WHITE PEOPLE go????

.....lol

Well, if Africa is any indication of what Black men in charge would do to build their own countries...I don't know if comet strike would make it better or worse. 😄

Otherwise, some African leadership is enriching themselves by selling out to the highest bidders and giving them access to their land and resources. 

When Black folks from other countries aren't selling out they are fleeing to countries where they can tuck up underneath white folks. Looking for a better life they refuse to ceeate at *home*.

Lazy AfroAmericans have a convenient excuse for their shortcomings. Especially when they don't have any wealth nor own anything and feel powerless against the system. Playing against a stacked deck.

Black folks need to get their heads out of religion and every other distraction and form of escapism and figure out how to overcome the realities of living in the here and now.😎

ProfD

Most of it comes from laziness.
Not all of it.....but most of it.

Laziness isn't a PHYSICAL thing.....it's a MENTAL thing.

They'll come to the U.S. or Europe and got a job doing the hardest shit like breaking up concrete with sledge hammers with their bare hands for less than minimum wage.....just to stay in and carve out a living in the West.

But if they were organized and had good sense they would STAY in their nation and just use a FRACTION of that energy to plant a grove of trees, grow some fruit, and sell it at home and over the internet.

But then again, they also are trying to get away from the violence that exists in a lot of these nations.
This is where politics and religions plays a role.
Most of the violence in these 3rd world nations is either tribal, over religion, or a mixure of both..

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But then again, they also are trying to get away from the violence that exists in a lot of these nations.
This is where politics and religions plays a role.

Most of the violence in these 3rd world nations is either tribal, over religion, or a mixure of both..

Only a handful of Black countries have ongoing violence.

But, the tribal sh8t, greed, corruption and cronyism are very real. Many folks flee because they aren't among the chosen and favored.

However, to your point, putting in the effort to *fix* their own countries instead of fleeing elsewhere would make more sense.

Nope. They flee to countries where white folks run everything and happily work as wage slaves. 😎

@ProfD,

More than a handful of Black countries are embroiled in armed conflict, according to the Geneva Academy of International Law and Human Rights.

Burkina Faso, Cameroon, the Central African Republic (CAR), the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan and Sudan.

The problem for most people is that they are unaware these battles and some wars are being fought. It is not that enough people are not dying or suffering. This is mostly due because news editors do not believe such conflicts are newsworthy.

By the way, ProfD, you are one of the brightest and most engaged folks in this discussion group.

8 hours ago, Stefan said:

By the way, ProfD, you are one of the brightest and most engaged folks in this discussion group.

Well brotha @Stefan, I appreciate the compliment.🙏🏿

I enjoy the space  brotha @Troy has created here. I just try to do a small part in keeping discussions lively and entertaining. 

Back to the program....

More than a handful of countries as listed above. I stand corrected.😉

Authoritarian and hybrid regimes, flawed and failed democracies lead to violence and instability. 

No matter how poor and/or unstable a country is there are folks running around fat and happy because they are better off than them.

The common denominator in every one of those countries is Black people.

IMO, mainstream news organizations aren't interested in reporting it because that would uncover who is ultimately  responsible for the political and economic instability of those countries.

Yet, Black folks throughout the planet have enough access to technology, information and resources to highlight these problems.

Social media could be used for more than posting a bunch of BS.  In fairness, it's hard to help folks who aren't helping themselves.

Maybe it's just easier to flee and/or bury one's head in a TikTok video.😎

• Like 1

ProfD

Only a handful of Black countries have ongoing violence.

Like Stefan mentioned....that's being REPORTED in the media atleast....lol.

But I put the reporting of war and violence in 3rd world nations in the same category I place crime -unreported.

Most 3rd world nations don't have extensive and sophisticated data-bases for documenting and tracking crime and acts of violence like more developed nations do.

Like my boy told me about his trip to Bolivia....
Here he was thinking it was safe and peaceful until he strayed about a block away from his hotel and ended up being chased back home by a bunch of kids with machetes....lol.

Authoritarian and hybrid regimes, flawed and failed democracies lead to violence and instability. 

That's another problem all together.

Democracy is a GREEK system of governing.
Africans, Asians, and Native Americans...in my opinion...have no business looking to ancient Greece as their ideal form of governing.

Democracies DO NOT WORK.

The U.S. ain't even a Democracy....so why is it being encouraged in other nations.

African nations need to develop THEIR OWN forms of governing outside of the boundaries of what their former (current?) colonial masters prescribed for them.

We've been on this planet establishing civilizations for BILLIONS of years.
How were we getting along then?
White folks haven't been on this planet over 7000 years.
We not only survived but THRIVED without them before that time.
Why do we need them NOW to give us a model of governance and civility?

We need to use the Creativity The SUPREME BEING gave us to develop our own systems of government and civilization which will EXCELL anything ever dreamt up by the West.

Stefan

The problem for most people is that they are unaware these battles and some wars are being fought. It is not that enough people are not dying or suffering. This is mostly due because news editors do not believe such conflicts are newsworthy.

Exactly.
The conflicts and problems just aren't documented or reported in the media.
Probably because of the subconscious belief that the PEOPLE aren't worthy of the attention.

The mentality of, 
"What's the news?
Those people are always stealing from and killing eachother.
If we did a report on it everytime it happened, we wouldn't be able to talk about anything else"

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The conflicts and problems just aren't documented or reported in the media.
Probably because of the subconscious belief that the PEOPLE aren't worthy of the attention.

Right. The media has more boots on the ground in Israel and Ukraine than they have soldiers. 🤣😎

20 hours ago, ProfD said:

Right. The media has more boots on the ground in Israel and Ukraine than they have soldiers. 🤣😎

Facts

Which is why journalists keep getting "got" by the Israeli military.

I can understand covering a war.
However....its a WAR.
You know what to expect.
As in most wars......death and destruction, generally speaking.

What exactly do you hope to capture walking out in the middle of a firefight with a damn camera in your hand hiding behind a garbage can???
Hoping to find someone who bleeds GREEN for a change???

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

What exactly do you hope to capture walking out in the middle of a firefight with a damn camera in your hand hiding behind a garbage can???

It makes no sense beyond feeding people's desire to get a closer look at the action and carnage.

Adults try to blame the disregard for human life on video games and movies. Nope.

All forms of media are guilty of putting out negative images.😎