Oprah. Winfrey. ...Black. Entertainment....

On. Oprah. Winfrey.  OWN.  Channel.   Idiot. Black. Entertainment. ,Shows.  .There  Should. Be. Shows. About. Black. Genocide. In. Black.  Communities. Each. Week. ..Churches.  Are. Slave. Cabins. ,,Preachers. Enslave. Black. People. For. Profit. ..Politicians. Are,Corrupt. Liars. ...Oprah. Winfrey. Should. Try. To. Find. Out. Who. Is. Dumping. Guns. And. Drugs. In. Inner. City. Communities. ....Preachers. In. Prison. For. Raping. Black. Children. ,Murdering. Their. Wives. .....Preachers. Stealing. All. The., Church. Money. Buying,Cars .Mansions. ........Oprah. Winfrey. Did. She. Talk. With. Black. Football  Players. That. Was. Kneeling. Down?  She. Made. Time. For. Trump. Loving Tom. Brady. ..People. Believe. All. His. Super. Bowls. Won. Were. Fixed. For. Him. To. Win......She. And. Tyler. Perry. Friends. With. T. D. Snakes. Jakes ....Both. Are. Silent. On. Preacher. T. D. Snakes. And  Puffy. Combs ......Oprah. Winfrey. Will. Not. Talk. About. Racist. White. Police. ,Neo. Nazi. ,  in. U. S. Military ,,,.Black. Reality. Not. Entertainment. Shows.......

IMO, Black leadership will not come from folks in the business of entertainment or religion.

The paper chase has Black entertainers, athletes, clergy folks and politicians doing whatever it takes to get paid and enjoy their lives.

It will take a grassroots effort to develop AfroAmerican leadership. Then, we'd be in a better position to hold our folks accountable and call them out on their greed, corruption and other BS.

The dominant society uses all types of tools and dysfunction among people to maintain the system of racism white supremacy.😎

I agree 100% @ProfD, but would add one thing. Grass roots Black leadership is very easily marginalized for a variety of reasons.

Sadly, I can't think of anything we can do about it. 

Of course, those of us working at a grassroots level will do what we do, but we must appreciate unless something changes in how we collectively behave, there will be no true Black leaders, except those people whose primary function is to provide white folks with their entertainment #cantgetmorecynicalthanthat

I'm not mad at Oprah.
She knows who's buttering her bread.....lol.

Suppose she stops catering to White women and start featuring interviews with bruthaz like Sa Neter, Tariq Nasheed, and Dr. Umar Johnson.....how long will she last?
If the people who decide whether or not she keeps her network don't take her off, how long will she last before the show starts LOSING money?

Part of my philosophy is as long as you're a Black person not doing any HARM....you're OK.
Sure I'd  LOVE it if she used her platform and influence to promote more AfroAmerican economic and political power, but it's HER money and wealth and she has the legal and moral right to do with it what she pleases as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm not mad at Oprah.
She knows who's buttering her bread.....lol.

...but it's HER money and wealth and she has the legal and moral right to do with it what she pleases as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

Right. She has chosen her tribe.

If when sh8t goes sideways, I'd prefer that she keep that same spirit and energy.

Hope the money keeps her safe from them.😎

ProfD

Well.....
If she DID choose us...could WE keep her safe from them?

Or let me ask the question another way......

Both Malik Shabazz (Malcolm X) and Dr. King dedicated much of their lives fighting for AfroAmericans.
Were we able to keep THEM safe from their enemies?

Black folks let MLK's OWN MOTHER get shot up in the church....and actually let the nigga who did it GET AWAY!!!!

You expect Oprah to put her trust and faith in people like THAT????

Oprah is intelligent enough to realize who supports her and who:

1. REALLY has her back and not just holding up a Black fist sign as a form of solidarity.
2. CAN and WILL actually do something to help her when she needs it.

You can't trust the typical nicca to stand up to the damn BILL COLLECTOR OVER THE TELEPHONE (tell 'em I ain't home baby) ...let alone the White power structure.

Black Rob said......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0GXCRspg2EU5wi8IwvIn

"I'm there for the fam that's there when I need 'em."

19 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If she DID choose us...could WE keep her safe from them?

Codified...we absolutely could protect our own. 

Both Malik Shabazz (Malcolm X) and Dr. King dedicated much of their lives fighting for AfroAmericans.
Were we able to keep THEM safe from their enemies?

Well, brotha Malcolm's assassination could have been an inside job. 

Similarly, Dr. MLK jr.'s assassination was carried out by folks on code.

Black folks let MLK's OWN MOTHER get shot up in the church....and actually let the nigga who did it GET AWAY!!!!

Black folks are still killing each other and nobody wants to be a snitch or do anything about it.

Oprah is intelligent enough to realize who supports her and who:

1. REALLY has her back and not just holding up a Black fist sign as a form of solidarity.
2. CAN and WILL actually do something to help her when she needs it.

Yep. She's obviously chosen her side in the way she moves. Its all good. Bye Oprah.😁😎

If the benefits you mentioned, hinge on Black folks getting on code.....
Then the question is....will Black folks GET codified?

It's strange that we're having this exchange as I sit in a Panera Bread cafe arguing with a Black man who INSISTS that the older White Latina woman with a huge round butt  cleaning the tables is OUR SISTA and keeps trying to drag her into OUR conversation....lol.

1. I don't want her in the conversation....and she doesn't WANT to be in it, atleast while she's working.
2. I don't accept her as part of our race or people....and neither does she.

....but this brother is so obsessed with her pale skin and big butt that he would rather argue with me about her just being "lost".
Man, if you could be here to see the scene....lol

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If the benefits you mentioned, hinge on Black folks getting on code.....
Then the question is....will Black folks GET codified?

As we are further removed from slavery and the civil rights movement, I think it will take a major tragedy for Black folks to get on code.

...a Black man who INSISTS that the older White Latina woman with a huge round butt  cleaning the tables is OUR SISTA and keeps trying to drag her into OUR conversation....lol.

He's clearly distracted. I would have suggested he try to get at her. Once she turned her nose up or turned him down flat, he would changed his thoughts about her being one of our own and refocused on the conversation.

....but this brother is so obsessed with her pale skin and big butt that he would rather argue with me about her just being "lost".

Yep. He wanted to be the one to show her the truth and the life, er, the way. 🤣😎

ProfD

I can't blame him too much because she wasn't a bad looking woman at all.
I like older women period, but this one was in her late 60s and with a huge round butt and a warm "Latino" accent and attitude.
However she was still for the most part White....Caucasian.

I don't consider her a "sista" and kept trying to get this over to my manz....lol.

Being Latino, or Arab, or any other ethnicity doesn't change your race.

I've met many White Latinos and White Arabs who were just as racist as the typical White Anglo Saxon American.

Hell, the White Spanish were enslaving Black folks before the White English.....and this pop-eyed gravel bearded nicca can't even hold a conversation without hopping up every 5 minutes running over to the White Latina woman trying to almost drag her back to where we were sitting to involve HER into the conversation, lol.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

I can't blame him too much because she wasn't a bad looking woman at all.
I like older women period, but this one was in her late 60s and with a huge round butt and a warm "Latino" accent and attitude.

I don't consider her a "sista" and kept trying to get this over to my manz....lol.

.....and this pop-eyed gravel bearded nicca can't even hold a conversation without hopping up every 5 minutes running over to the White Latina woman trying to almost drag her back to where we were sitting to involve HER into the conversation, lol.

The easiest way to knock an old n8gglet off his square and out of a conversation is to let him see an alley cat.🤣😎 

• Haha 1