Former TV Talk Show Host Wendy Williams

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-features/where-is-wendy-williams-documentary-dementia-diagnosis-producers-interview-1235836418/

Former TV talk show host Wendy Williams is having  health issues and life challenges 

The same woman who made a living gossiping started to crash and burn after her husband flipped the script and took on a younger boo thang.

Before her marriage failed, I thought Wendy was in decline when she had surgeries and showed up on her talk show looking like a walking Pez dispenser:

image.png.81dedf06ce15c6f15c9d7840ebeca431.png

image.png.30bae3c263dcd1c81fdc6ec638e68502.png

Wendy isn't the 1st person and won't be the last to fall. But, it should be a cautionary reminder that karma and Father Time are undefeated. 😎

• Haha 1

Not sure what's going on with her but she sounds like a psy-op to me anyway.

For one thing, I'm suspicious about her sexual identity because she has too many masculine features and I've seen old photos of her looking too much like a male.
And then she keeps her hair dyed blonde and wears provocative and unflattering clothes.
She simply looks too fake......like a Black man who tried to turn himself in to a White woman.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Not sure what's going on with her but she sounds like a psy-op to me anyway.

We should always be leery of entertainers and celebrities especially those who tear down the community and/or do nothing positive to build it.

This could be an attempt on her part to resurrect that 15 minutes of fame. 

I just find *her* situation as another example of tool breaking even if it's indirectly.😎

Lol....I too started to put "her" in quotes like you did or do the her/him thing, then said.....fuck it.
Not going to stress myself trying to figure out what they identify as versus what they truly are.

However that situation is sad and scary at the same time.

Remember what happened with Kanye!

He got all of that fame and after they institutionalized him and pumped him full of medication.....the nicca ain't been the same since.

Wendy may come out of this ordeal being a MAGA supporter and stomping for his re-election.

Labeling criminal or crazy or infirmed seems to be in the tool breaking handbook.

I'm not impressed by social status, fame and celebrity.

My inner comedian finds source material and hilarity in how people will prostitute themselves for pocket change.

Reminds me of 1)  what profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul and 2) a rich man has the chance of getting into heaven as a camel does passing through the eye of a needle. 

Forgive the resident agnostic for paraphrasing here.🤣😎

11 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Reminds me of 1)  what profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul and 2) a rich man has the chance of getting into heaven as a camel does passing through the eye of a needle. 

Forgive the resident agnostic for paraphrasing here.🤣😎

Lol, no apology necessary.....

As one who strongly believes in The SUPREME BEING  but denies most organized man-made religions, my responses are:

1. I don't think a person can actually "lose" their soul because they ARE a soul.

2. Not only do I NOT have a problem with people being rich, I think being POOR and BROKE will influence you more to harm people than having some money in your pocket.

Go to any city around the world and you'll find that it's not the RICH people with mansions and yachts that you have to worry about harming you or your lady as yall go on a late night stroll, lol.

16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

1. I don't think a person can actually "lose" their soul because they ARE a soul.

Losing a soul is a really a metaphor and a reminder to maintain one's humanity as a physical being. 

2. Not only do I NOT have a problem with people being rich, I think being POOR and BROKE will influence you more to harm people than having some money in your pocket.

Andrew Carnegie who was once the richest man on the planet profoundly understood the importance of redistributing wealth mainly because he grew up poor. He knew the ramifications of hopelessness and despair.

Go to any city around the world and you'll find that it's not the RICH people with mansions and yachts that you have to worry about harming you or your lady as yall go on a late night stroll, lol.

Interestingly, while there are poor people all over the world, America has the highest crime and murder rates of any other country. 😎

ProfD

Andrew Carnegie who was once the richest man on the planet profoundly understood the importance of redistributing wealth mainly because he grew up poor. He knew the ramifications of hopelessness and despair.

He was a smart man.

It's always good to be rich, but it's better to be rich and surrounded by HAPPY people who have some riches also and not surrounded by poor and disgruntled people who resent your wealth.

If I were the head of an organization I'd make sure the closest people around me were well off themselves.

Interestingly, while there are poor people all over the world, America has the highest crime and murder rates of any other country.

You know what, I believe that in truth it's not so much that the crime rate in the U.S. is higher than some of these other nations....I believe that we keep better RECORDS than them so more crimes are reported and documented.

You go down to Columbia or Bangladesh and people will be getting killed, chopped up, raped, assaulted on a routine basis...but it won't be reported let alone documented to the authorities.
Especially in the jungles and rural areas.

Well, I find it hard to believe that first picture of Wendy Williams is real.

I know Wendy used to be one of those gossip people.  But I find it hard to feel nothing but sympathy for her and her situation.

The hyperlinked article did not interest me enough to finish it. It was really just more gossip. 

Has Charlemagne da God been quoted regarding Wendy Williams in the documentary or the article? I would be interested in his take, as he seems like a standup guy and I know he worked with her in the past.

I’ve seen Wendy on a couple of occasions once at one of her events really just hanging out drinking. And then years later on a book signing and she was the exact opposite of her public personality.

image.png

@Pioneer1 I don’t think Wendy is a dude. Dudes can’t have babies. She is not a petite dainty little woman either, but that does not make her a man.

@ProfD& pioneer:

It's bad enough that poor ol Wendy is seriously ill with aphasia/early onset dementia, is an alcoholic, and suffering with  that thyroid condition that makes your eyes bulge,  now she has to be sliced and diced by 2 males who look upon women simply as objects that exist for their gratification  and critiquing. ( Fani, whats-her-name being another target of their chauvinism.)  😵‍💫 

I'm assuming neither of you 2 watched the documentary about Wendy that appeared on the LifeTime TV channel,  because  such pop culture fare is not your cup of tea and, of course, Neely Fuller hasn't issued an opinion  about  her yet. 🥸

Anyhoo, the chances of Wendy recovering are slim; she's in pathetically bad shape and, yes, all of her chickens have come home to roost.  She was catty and bitchy  which was why she had such a large following of sistas and gay men.  She turned herself into a caricature and made millions doing so. Now the tables are turned and  she inspires nothing but  pity. Pray for her. 😪

Yeah, she had a good run. She never wanted for anything - except happiness. (Yet, like Barbra Steisand once quoted, "I've been rich, and I've been poor, and -  rich is better." ) And speaking of rich,  Wendy has also become a football between her salivating  family and the court-appointed guardianship handling her financial affairs.  

And speaking of football,  ProdD, who  you got? Justin or Caleb?

I'm done. 😴

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, aka Contrarian said:

@ProfD...look upon women simply as objects that exist for their gratification  and critiquing. ( Fani, whats-her-name being another target of their chauvinism.)  😵‍💫 

I'm curious to know what I've written that leads you to believe I only see women as objects of gratification and critique.

Unapologetically, I'm an alpha-male to the core but definitely not chauvinistic. Women love me because I'm a chivalrous gentleman.

I give women much credit where due. In fact, I pointed out that Fani doesn’t need a man to pay for anything. 

I'm assuming neither of you 2 watched the documentary about Wendy that appeared on the LifeTime TV channel,  because  such pop culture fare is not your cup of tea and, of course, Neely Fuller hasn't issued an opinion  about  her yet. 🥸

NF Jr. has already dropped knowledge on entertainment. Wendy Williams falls in the trashy category.🤣

Anyhoo, the chances of Wendy recovering are slim;  Now the tables are turned and  she inspires nothing but  pity. Pray for her. 😪

She's gotta lie in that bed she made for herself.

And speaking of football,  ProdD, who  you got? Justin or Caleb?

I think Commanders should take QB Caleb Williams especially since he's from the DC area.😎

@ProfDWell you can act the    gentleman and still be  condescending when it  comes to women. I was nonplussed by the way you went inside Fani' s head. as if you were privy to her thoughts, going into great detail about her sexuality,  a breakdown that was akin to describing a bitch in heat. And of course Wendy was ridiculed and compared to a Pez dispenser, who being categorized as trash got no disagreement from you. But, you're entitled to your opinionated assessments.  Just as you're entitled to refrain from singling out a member of the herd whom you deem worthyou of marrying.  You owe me no explanations. 😁

The Bears have first pick in the upcoming  NFL draft so unless they decide to keep Justin Fields as QB, the Commanders won't have a shot at Caleb Williams.  Chicago fans are really in an uproar about what their team should do.  Both players have their supporters. 🦁

@Troy👋 My remarks weren't directed at you. Your persona is different. 

1 hour ago, aka Contrarian said:

I was nonplussed by the way you went inside Fani' s head. as if you were privy to her thoughts, going into great detail about her sexuality,  a breakdown that was akin to describing a bitch in heat.

I think you read a lot more into what I typed. I didn't go Corey Holcomb on Fani Willis. 🤣

And of course Wendy was ridiculed and compared to a Pez dispenser, who being categorized as trash got no disagreement from you.

Surely, you saw the episode of Wendy's show post-surgery when she walked out with the big hair and big boobs and a flat azz and skinny legs. Pez dispenser was the 1st image that came to my mind.🤣

You owe me no explanations. 😁

Of course not.

Same time I'd rather not be mischaracterized or misunderstood when I'm calling balls and strikes. 

Maybe we need to have a virtual cup of coffee to clear the air. I'll pick up the tab and let you use my WiFi to save on your data rate. 😁

The Bears have first pick in the upcoming  NFL draft so unless they decide to keep Justin Fields as QB, the Commanders won't have a shot at Caleb Williams.  Chicago fans are really in an uproar about what their team should do.  Both players have their supporters. 🦁

It doesn't matter who plays QB for da Bears if they're unwilling to invest in the offensive line to protect him.

Da Bears also need to add a few more offensive weapons.

IMO, QB Justin Fields is not the problem.😎

11 hours ago, Troy said:

I don’t think Wendy is a dude. Dudes can’t have babies. She is not a petite dainty little woman either, but that does not make her a man.

For real! LOL!

Celebrities can change look drastically and because they do it in front of the camera, it may seem like a dramatic transformation.

I can understand what @Pioneer1 said though. But she's all woman imo. 

Well, I said her situation was sad as well as scary.
However if you're expecting me to drop to my knees and cry over it.......not likely.

I'm not sure what she's going through nor am I sure of the cause of it.

However I hope you all keep this same energy for Black men who end up going through similar situation....lol.
As much as I don't like his politics......I didn't see this much concern over Kanye and his mental crisis.

Well, we can all agree that Wendy's situation is tragic but - that's show biz! She joins a long line of celebrities who crashed and burned. At least she's still alive. Hope she gets the help she needs.

@ProfDWe cool. And your comments about da BEARS echo the sentiments  of Chicago fzns, many of whom also want the coach fired.

No matter how much I clown someone, I'm never wishing the worst for them unless they truly deserve it. 

Wendy's situation is rough. Like everyone else here, I hope that she pulls through it to enjoy a healthier and happier life all things considered. 

@aka Contrarian, I think da Bears head coach has one more season to get his sh8t together or he'll be standing in the unemployment line.😎