PAN-AFRICANISM - FlashPoint: Death of French Neo-Colonialism...Mali Niger Burkina Faso and Guinea Challenge.

Niger has become the latest country in West Africa where the army has seized control, following Burkina Faso, Guinea, Mali, and Chad - all former French colonies. Since 1990, a striking 78% of the 27 coups in sub-Saharan Africa have occurred in Francophone states leading some commentators to ask whether France - or the legacy of French colonialism - is to blame?

Many of the coup plotters would certainly like us to think so. Colonel Abdoulaye Maiga, who was named prime minister by the military junta in Mali in September 2022, launched a scathing attack on France.

Criticising "neocolonialist, condescending, paternalist and vengeful policies", Mr Maiga alleged that France had "disowned universal moral values" and stabbed Mali "in the back".

Anti-French vitriol has also flourished in Burkina Faso, where the military government ended a long-standing accord that allowed French troops to operate in the country in February, giving France one month to remove its forces.

In Niger, which neighbours both countries, allegations that President Mohamed Bazoum was a puppet for French interests were used to legitimise his removal from power, and five military deals with France have since been revoked by the junta led by Gen Abdourahmane Tchiani. Partly as a result, the coup was followed by popular protests and attacks on the French embassy.

The historical record provides some support for these grievances. French colonial rule established political systems designed to extract valuable resources while using repressive strategies to retain control.

So did British colonial rule, but what was distinctive about France's role in Africa was the extent to which it continued to engage - its critics would say meddle - in the politics and economics of its former territories after independence.

Seven of the nine Francophone states in West Africa still use the CFA franc, which is pegged to the euro and guaranteed by France, as their currency, a legacy of French economic policy towards its colonies.

France also forged defence agreements that saw it regularly intervene militarily on behalf of unpopular pro-French leaders to keep them in power.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-66406137

Mali’s Armed Forces Just Discovered U.S Hidden Mercenaries

• Thanks 1

Brotha @frankster excellent thread. 

Discussions related to this very topic mainly between @Pioneer1 and I are sprinkled throughout various threads.

I hope African countries are successful in kicking and keeping the French out of their affairs.   That goes for every other foreign entity crippling their sovereignty.

It's not an easy lift especially with the US, European and Asian super powers siding with France as fellow neocolonialists.😎

I don't think the French are "wurred" about what's going on in West Africa one bit.
Know why?
For several reasons:

1. It's not about kicking out the French alone.
The System of White Racism is global and works as a team.
If you kick out France, eventually England, Germany, the U.S. and Russia will get involved one way or another and you'll have to deal with them.

2. Any group of angry young men can pick up gats and declare a Revolution and declare themselves free.

The White Power Structure COULD send in a battalion and lay so many of our brothers over there low....it wouldn't even be funny.

But they probably won't do that.
They'll probably do what they've BEEN doing for the past 50 years and just WAIT.

Wait on what?

Wait on them to get hungry......

Whether you're talking about Burkina, Niger, Haiti, or any other nation that is in the throws of a coup you find the same story.
A bunch of young men who all want to stand around with gats but nobody wants to pick up a shovel and dig a ditch to lay the foundation for a new building.
Nobody wants to go to the country side and plant trees, crops, raise animals, learn how to build buildings and irrigation systems.
They just want to fight eachother over what already IS there and what's left after the many wars....and ofcourse wait on foreign aid in the form of food and money and fight eachother over that too.

And White folks know it.

We can see the coup.
We can see the plans for armed revolution.
We can see military men in uniforms and berets laying across their heads with gats on their hip standing around making speeches with more armed young men standing around looking mean.

We see that.

Now....show me the people actually FARMING and growing enough food to feed their population so they won't have to keep begging the West for sacks of grain and rice to fight over, and BUILDING brand new buildings and schools and hospitals THEMSELVES instead of asking Whites and Asians to do it for them -as part of this Revolutionary coup to replace the White System!

I'm waiting.
Like Sofia from The Color Purple said:  Just don't keep me waiting TOO long.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I don't think the French are "wurred" about what's going on in West Africa one bit.

We Don't want the French  "wurred"

Know why?
For several reasons:

1. It's not about kicking out the French alone.

True its what they represent...but it starts with Kicking out the french a big part of it..

If you kick out France, eventually England, Germany, the U.S. and Russia will get involved one way or another and you'll have to deal with them.

That is Our Job.....We in the belly of that beast

2. Any group of angry young men can pick up gats and declare a Revolution and declare themselves free.

Maybe so....But these guys did it

The White Power Structure COULD send in a battalion and lay so many of our brothers over there low....it wouldn't even be funny.

But they probably won't do that.

Well they The AES is  spoiling for the fight......David Meets Goliath - My money is on David

They'll probably do what they've BEEN doing for the past 50 years and just WAIT.

That would be the right thing for them  to do....

Wait on what?

Wait on them to get hungry......

Its going to be a long wait..

Whether you're talking about Burkina, Niger, Haiti, or any other nation that is in the throws of a coup you find the same story.
A bunch of young men who all want to stand around with gats but nobody wants to pick up a shovel and dig a ditch to lay the foundation for a new building.
Nobody wants to go to the country side and plant trees, crops, raise animals, learn how to build buildings and irrigation systems.
They just want to fight eachother over what already IS there and what's left after the many wars....and ofcourse wait on foreign aid in the form of food and money and fight eachother over that too.

That is Pure Unadultered Crap a Pristine Load of Aged BS propaganda spread by the West

And White folks know it.

We can see the coup.
We can see the plans for armed revolution.
We can see military men in uniforms and berets laying across their heads with gats on their hip standing around making speeches with more armed young men standing around looking mean.

We see that.

Some people do not understand anything....but force

Power concedes nothing without a demand, it never did, and it never will, no struggle, no progress. ........F. Douglas

Now....show me the people actually FARMING and growing enough food to feed their population so they won't have to keep begging the West for sacks of grain and rice to fight over, and BUILDING brand new buildings and schools and hospitals THEMSELVES instead of asking Whites and Asians to do it for them -as part of this Revolutionary coup to replace the White System!

Who you  think do the Physical/Manual Labor in Africa.....White people?

I'm waiting.
Like Sofia from The Color Purple said:  Just don't keep me waiting TOO long.

Right. That system has tentacles reaching into Black countries causing them all types of problems.

The people of those countries were surviving just fine before the enemy showed up telling lies and stealing  their resources. 

The biggest mistake Black folks make is allowing a parasitic enemy to come into their homes. It's hard to get rid of it.😎

12 hours ago, frankster said:

ask whether France - or the legacy of French colonialism - is to blame?

Duh? You may as well add Haiti to the list.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

They should be. These countries are France’s piggy back and without their puppets in control they were will have to depend upon their own recourses.  

The French have been helpless since WWII, they have neither the military might or the will to come back into Africa. And who’s going to help them recolonize those African nations, the EU the Americans?

5 hours ago, ProfD said:

The people of those countries were surviving just fine before the enemy showed up telling lies and stealing  their resources. 

One of the problems is under colonialism....much of the ancient culture and ways of farming and doing things to feed themselves were ERASED as the Europeans imposed a new system of doing things on them.

After generation after generation of this, the "old ways" have been nearly forgotten.

Now it's up to us to discover and invent brand new ways to become independent and self sufficient.....because the way the Europeans taught us certainly isn't working.

But I don't think most of them are trying to do that.
Many Africans....like many AfroAmericans....simply don't want White folks telling them what to do anymore, but still don't know how to fully take care of themselves and operate a fully functioning society.

Kind of like a teenager who is growing up in an abusive foster home and wants their independence from their abusers, but doesn't have a job, doesn't own a car, doesn't know the first thing about leasing an apartment or buying a house.

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

One of the problems is under colonialism....much of the ancient culture and ways of farming and doing things to feed themselves were ERASED as the Europeans imposed a new system of doing things on them.

Black folks have never needed white folks to teach them how to farm or do anything else. 

Europeans stole everything they ever learned from Black folks.

Now it's up to us to discover and invent brand new ways to become independent and self sufficient.....because the way the Europeans taught us certainly isn't working.

As the originators, Black folks don't have to discover or invent ways of doing anything.  We just need to eliminate the system of racism white supremacy.

Many Africans....like many AfroAmericans....simply don't want White folks telling them what to do anymore, but still don't know how to fully take care of themselves and operate a fully functioning society.

As evidenced by the title of this thread, if white folks left Blacks alone and stopped stealing their resources and colonizing them, Black folks would be totally self-sufficient.  

There's enough intelligence among Black folks to do anything we desire.  Just a matter of removing foreigners from our lands and building strategic alliances among ourselves using our collective knowledge, skills and abilities.

Black folks can totally thrive and survive without white folks.😎

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Troy said:

Duh? You may as well add Haiti to the list.

True.....thought I consider Haiti a little different.

The Problem there has to do with the Clintons/CORE Group and the Haitian Upper Class/Haitian Oligarchs

18 hours ago, Troy said:

They should be. These countries are France’s piggy back and without their puppets in control they were will have to depend upon their own recourses.

True

18 hours ago, Troy said:

The French have been helpless since WWII, they have neither the military might or the will to come back into Africa. And who’s going to help them recolonize those African nations, the EU the Americans?

The US....Not just for France

frankster

True its what they represent...but it starts with Kicking out the french a big part of it..

It's one thing to KICK the French out.
It's another thing to KEEP the French out.

Well they The AES is  spoiling for the fight......David Meets Goliath - My money is on David

If I were you I wouldn't conflate Biblical stories with real life current events.
It could and often does lead to disappointment and bewilderment when things don't turn out like it did in the book version.

That is Pure Unadultered Crap a Pristine Load of Aged BS propaganda spread by the West

Even IF what you said about my analysis was correct....lol.
Most propaganda has atleast a KERNEL of truth in it.

However if I'm wrong, SHOW AND PROVE with a RECENT example of a Black nation that has FORCIBLY removed the White colonizers through revolution and is now thriving.

Troy

The Global White Power Structure works as a TEAM.
America is the chief enforcer of policies often devised in England, France, and Germany.

It doesn't matter which language a White man currently in Africa speaks....the rest of his brothers will benefit from his exploits.

ProfD

Black folks have never needed white folks to teach them how to farm or do anything else. 

Never????

Bro, RIGHT NOW most Black folks in the U.S. don't know how to farm or even catch a damn fish.
It's been like that for the past 50 years or so since most of our people left the rural South for big cities.

Most Black folks in the U.S. totally depend on White folks directly or indirectly just for their daily bread and toilet paper.

There's enough intelligence among Black folks to do anything we desire.  Just a matter of removing foreigners from our lands and building strategic alliances among ourselves using our collective knowledge, skills and abilities.

And how long have we talked about doing this?
Over a century now.

Will this time in Burkina Faso be different?

Time will tell.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Black folks in the U.S. don't know how to farm or even catch a damn fish.

you clearly don’t live in the south my brother. I can’t even wrap my brain around what you just wrote.

2 hours ago, frankster said:

The US....Not just for France

you see the US’s population’s reaction to what’s going on in the Gaza Strip? do you think the US wants to mess around and get them involved with France’s, imperialism in Africa? I don’t think so?

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's one thing to KICK the French out.
It's another thing to KEEP the French out.

In Order to keep them out One must firts Kick them Out.

Understand this None of the Great Powers are able to keep any other power from Intervening inside their respective Countries 100%.

Well they The AES is  spoiling for the fight......David Meets Goliath - My money is on David

If I were you I wouldn't conflate Biblical stories with real life current events.
It could and often does lead to disappointment and bewilderment when things don't turn out like it did in the book version.

I think its  Apropos.....And I will go as far as to say - Aluta Continua Vitoria e Certa.

Even IF what you said about my analysis was correct....lol.
Most propaganda has atleast a KERNEL of truth in it.

Show me the Truth in your Analysis....?

A Truth told with Bad intent beats all the Lies you can Invent.....W. Blake

However if I'm wrong, SHOW AND PROVE with a RECENT example of a Black nation that has FORCIBLY removed the White colonizers through revolution and is now thriving.

Zimbabwe.

Troy

you clearly don’t live in the south my brother. I can’t even wrap my brain around what you just wrote.

It was intellectually dishonest for you to leave off a key word in my statement.

I said MOST....not all...MOST.

And would you disagree with it?
Do you believe MOST Black folks in the U.S. know how to farm and fish?

frankster

Understand this None of the Great Powers are able to keep any other power from Intervening inside their respective Countries 100%.

Understood.
But my question is, do they NEED to do this at 100%?
If they can secure their borders and the influence and information that flows in and out of their nation ENOUGH, most nations would be satisfied.

Look at the current situation in Haiti as a stark example.

You have several groups of armed men.
The media calls them "gangs".
I would call them militias.
But all of them are armed and fighting eachother over territory, money, and resources that already exist or is promised to come in.

How many of them are talking about farming to be able to feed their population, building new schools to educate the population, and building a new infrastructure for the nation?

Any of them building hospitals?

Zimbabwe.

So, 2 questions:

1. Did the Black population of Zimbabwe forcibly KICK OUT the White power structure that ruled the land or were they GRANTED so-called "independence" from that power structure?

2. Is the nation of Zimbabwe currently THRIVING?

@Pioneer1 no I do not think most meaning more than 50% of Black people know how to farm but I don’t think 50% of any demographic living in the United States in 2024 knows how to farm with the exception of actual farmers.

As far as fishing, I would be willing to bet 51% of Black people have some experience fishing. even if they don’t they can learn in 30 minutes or so.

But you never needed “most” people to know how to farm or fish you just need enough people to support the rest.

But the point I’d that I agree with ProfD statement:

On 3/26/2024 at 3:07 PM, ProfD said:

I was surprised that you would reject that statement and supported by saying that most Black people don’t know how to fish.

Troy

no I do not think most meaning more than 50% of Black people know how to farm 

Exactly.
So where is the argument?

As far as fishing, I would be willing to bet 51% of Black people have some experience fishing. even if they don’t they can learn in 30 minutes or so.

I'm not sure about that.
Are you including all Black women and all Black folks born and raised in major cities in this demographic?

But you never needed “most” people to know how to farm or fish you just need enough people to support the rest.

Ok.
You're right.

Now....do we have THAT?

Do we have enough AfroAmericans who know how to farm and fish to feed our community here in the U.S.?

I was surprised that you would reject that statement and supported by saying that most Black people don’t know how to fish.

I'd agree that we don't need WHITE folks to teach us, but we need SOMEBODY to teach us...even if it's other AfroAmericans who know how.

As we've already agreed upon, most of our people DO NOT know how to properly farm or fish to generate enough food to feed our entire community, let alone enough to actually sell food to other communities to help support them and make money for ourselves.

The question isn't whether or not we can learn.
Most of us were farmers and knew how to grow our own food, build our own houses, and sew our own clothes when we were living down South over 100 years ago.
My GrandFather actually built the house my Mother and her siblings were raised in and my Grandmother sewed their clothes.

We're not talking about then, we're talking about NOW.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Understood.
But my question is, do they NEED to do this at 100%?
If they can secure their borders and the influence and information that flows in and out of their nation ENOUGH, most nations would be satisfied.

At Present the US is having Border Issue.....Drugs and Migrants

Over 50 million Americans use TikTok as their main source of News(information) and entertainment(influence)....TikTok is owned by a Chinese Company with heavy Governmental Oversight.

Look at the current situation in Haiti as a stark example.

You have several groups of armed men.
The media calls them "gangs".
I would call them militias.
But all of them are armed and fighting eachother over territory, money, and resources that already exist or is promised to come in.

How many of them are talking about farming to be able to feed their population, building new schools to educate the population, and building a new infrastructure for the nation?

Any of them building hospitals?

You would be right to call them.....Militias.

Also none of the above is proof of truth.

It was The Clintons who destroyed Haitian Agriculture and Bill took responsibility for it....but has yet to commit to a remediation plan of action instead the situation is being exasperated.

Since the Market for local Goods is destroyed...Nothing will sell that is locally grown - Making locally grown food unprofitable as cheap mass produced and heavily subsidize food is flooding the local market from Arkansas/USA.

How you going to build hospital/schools or infrastructures when you Starving and if you do how are to pay workers teachers /nurses/doctors and buy medicine/supplies...with the enemy/US only too happy to destroy all your good effort.

Since his invasion in 1994, Clinton has completely destroyed the structure of Haitian agriculture. In 1995 he forced the nation to drop tariffs on rice imported from America. Haiti dropped its import tariffs on rice from 50% to 3%. Clinton claimed this move would help Haiti jump into the "Industrial Era." Yet even before Clinton took this action, experts were well aware of the consequences:

“An export-driven trade and investment policy has the potential to relentlessly squeeze the domestic rice farmer. This farmer will be forced to adapt, or (s)he will disappear.” –quoted in Lisa McGowan, [January 1997] REPORT HERE (PDF)

After adopting Clinton's policies, Haiti became the fourth-largest importer of rice from the U.S, even though they were the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. Most of the imported rice came from Clinton's home state in Arkansas. Today, Haiti is the fifth largest importer of American rice in the world, even though their population is just 10 million.

Back in the 1970's Haiti imported only 19% of its food. When Haiti shut out the global markets, they were self sufficient and managed to feed a majority of their population while producing trade surpluses. Yet now Haiti imports over 80% of its rice from the U.S. Due to the new trade agreements, one ton of Haitian rice is now $300 more expensive than American rice on the Haitian market. This has devastated Haiti's ability to feed itself and be self sufficient. Haiti has 700,000 hectares of underutilized arable land, but still suffers from chronic trade deficits and food insecurity as a result of Clinton's policies.

BILL CLINTON: Since 1981, the United States has followed a policy, until the last year or so when we started rethinking it, that we rich countries that produce a lot of food should sell it to poor countries and relieve them of the burden of producing their own food, so, thank goodness, they can leap directly into the industrial era. It has not worked. It may have been good for some of my farmers in Arkansas, but it has not worked. It was a mistake. It was a mistake that I was a party to. I am not pointing the finger at anybody. I did that. I have to live every day with the consequences of the lost capacity to produce a rice crop in Haiti to feed those people, because of what I did. Nobody else.

https://www.worldfuturefund.org/reports/haiti/clintonhaiti.html

Zimbabwe.

So, 2 questions:

1. Did the Black population of Zimbabwe forcibly KICK OUT the White power structure that ruled the land or were they GRANTED so-called "independence" from that power structure?

2. Is the nation of Zimbabwe currently THRIVING?

Yes and Yes

frankster

Yes...."issue" is the right word because they aren't problems for the government.
Both the drugs and immigrants are being ALLOWED to come in in controlled measures.

The U.S. is MORE than capable of not only stopping the drugs but the immigrants pouring across the border as well, if they wanted to.
They don't want to for reasons that are obvious to you and me.

As far as the food situation in Haiti.....
I'm not educated enough on it to agree or disagree with what you wrote.
I've been hearing for years about the Clinton's involvement in Haiti.

frankster

Yes...."issue" is the right word because they aren't problems for the government.

Problems are the constituents of Issues.

Both the drugs and immigrants are being ALLOWED to come in in controlled measures.

That maybe true in the case of some.....but the individuals incarcerated by DEA agents  and ICE border Guards may disagree

The U.S. is MORE than capable of not only stopping the drugs but the immigrants pouring across the border as well, if they wanted to.
They don't want to for reasons that are obvious to you and me.

Please share those reasons?

As far as the food situation in Haiti.....
I'm not educated enough on it to agree or disagree with what you wrote.
I've been hearing for years about the Clinton's involvement in Haiti.

It is not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing....Bill Clinton himself admitted to doing it and we see its effect.

frankster

That maybe true in the case of some.....but the individuals incarcerated by DEA agents  and ICE border Guards may disagree

If this is the case for ANY...then it proves my point that illegal immigration and the drug trafficking are CONTROLLED and ALLOWED instead of aggressively and sincerely prosecuted.

Among many others......

1. To destabilize the AfroAmerican population.
2. To PARTIALLY and STRATEGICALLY replace the AfroAmerican population in certain areas of the nation and economy.

3. To replace much of the cheap labor force decimated by Covid.

I have to admit, I DO like the idea that they want to invent their own currency.
This is a step in the right direction.

It really doesn't have to be recognized on the international market as long as it will buy goods and services on the African continent.

I have to admit, I DO like the idea that they want to invent their own currency.

It really doesn't have to be recognized on the international market as long as it will buy goods and services on the African continent.

An African universal currency and passport would definitely be steps in the right direction. 

Of course, that's along with controlling their own resources and taking care of their populations too. 😎

frankster

That maybe true in the case of some.....but the individuals incarcerated by DEA agents  and ICE border Guards may disagree

If this is the case for ANY...then it proves my point that illegal immigration and the drug trafficking are CONTROLLED and ALLOWED instead of aggressively and sincerely prosecuted.

An already untenable situation is exploited by those in a position to....

Among many others......

1. To destabilize the AfroAmerican population.
2. To PARTIALLY and STRATEGICALLY replace the AfroAmerican population in certain areas of the nation and economy.

3. To replace much of the cheap labor force decimated by Covid.

True....but the US is not the only so called first world power that has problem with Migrants and Drugs

It really doesn't have to be recognized on the international market as long as it will buy goods and services on the African contine

28 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well, it's good to see that Africans can indeed unite around something besides not liking AfroAmericans....lol.

Africans do not totally dislike AfroAmericans. 

Africans are afraid and wary of us because they have been fed a narrative that AfroAmericans are lazy, ignorant, violent, drug abusers, etc.   

Unfortunately, AfroAmericans have no control over the propaganda that goes out into the world about us.

As I've mentioned several times here, there are quite a few Africans in my tribe. 😁

I'm a very proud AfroAmerican man in being able to show Africans our success on several levels. 

I tell them to f8ck what you have heard about us...watch me.💪🏿

I've toured my African brothers and sisters through the streets on which I grew up to where I live in the cradle of AfroAmerican affluence.

Education is priceless.  It is a key to shared understanding and eliminating ignorance. 😎

• Thanks 3

frankster

True....but the US is not the only so called first world power that has problem with Migrants and Drugs

I told you, in the U.S. it's not a "problem" for those who orchestrate it.
It's a strategy.

It's like saying the U.S. has a "crime problem".
It's a problem for the VICTIMS but not for those who orchestrate and benefit from it.

ProfD

Africans are afraid and wary of us because they have been fed a narrative that AfroAmericans are lazy, ignorant, violent, drug abusers, etc.   

Unfortunately, AfroAmericans have no control over the propaganda that goes out into the world about us.

Much of it comes not only from what they hear from White folks who go to Africa but from what they SEE when they come to the United States.

They don't have to watch the news to realize that there is dysfunction in the AfroAmerican community; all they have to do is go to nearly any major city and SEE it live and in flesh.

We have SOME control over it by improving ourselves as a community as well as taking ownership of major media depictions of us around the planet.

I've toured my African brothers and sisters through the streets on which I grew up to where I live in the cradle of AfroAmerican affluence.

Education is priceless.  It is a key to shared understanding and eliminating ignorance.

And this is what's needed on a larger scale.
Not only do we have to clean up the dysfunction of our community but we have to produce and control OUR OWN narratives and what the rest of the world sees of us.

Both are necessary.

They don't have to watch the news to realize that there is dysfunction in the AfroAmerican community; all they have to do is go to nearly any major city and SEE it live and in flesh.

Interestingly, there's no highlight on the many thriving AfroAmerican communities in every major city throughout the USA.

Maybe it's a great thing for AfroAmericans who live in thriving communities to stay on the low.

That's why I make it my business to re-educate folks who come here on that BS.

Not only do we have to clean up the dysfunction of our community but we have to produce and control OUR OWN narratives and what the rest of the world sees of us.

Takes a strong individual or group of AfroAmerican leadership from that community to clean it up and change the narrative.

The mayor of Baltimore is a young educated AfroAmerican man. He looks and walks and talks like the residents of B-more. I've heard  he's doing a good job there. That's a step in the right direction.😎

32 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Interestingly, there's no highlight on the many thriving AfroAmerican communities in every major city throughout the USA.

Maybe it's a great thing for AfroAmericans who live in thriving communities to stay on the low.

The only good thing about the mainstream media NOT highlighting successful Black communities and their frequent achievements is that it offers less of a chance that racists not familiar with a given community won't know about, get jealous, and try to attack it in multiple ways.
Other than that..........

It's our responsibility to establish our own media in ever community we operate from television to radio to internet channels and service to news papers.
100 years ago nearly every Black community in the U.S. had it's own news paper and even Black SCHOOLS had their own little news papers with  editors and sellers!
So many of our people got lazy after integration.

Every major metropolitan area in the United States should have atleast one independent AfroAmerican television channel.
Places like Chicago, Detroit, and Atlanta should have 3 or 4!

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

I told you, in the U.S. it's not a "problem" for those who orchestrate it.

Yes...it's not a problem  for those who "take Advantage" of the situation

I really do not think the present migrant and drug situation is orchestrated - beyond it being a side effect or unintended consequence of US foreign policy

It's a strategy.

Quite possible.....I just do not see it.

It's like saying the U.S. has a "crime problem".

Yes..its does.

It's a problem for the VICTIMS but not for those who orchestrate and benefit from it.

Beyond Bravery! President Ibrahim Traore Exposes Imperialist Secret Strategies In Africa.

Ibrahim Traore praises Senegal's new President in hearty congratulatory message

Senegalese firebrand Sonko to head new government| REUTERS

Shocking Attempt Against Ibrahim Traore By The West Exposed

Senegal's New President Sends SHOCKWAVES By Inviting Burkina Faso, Mali, And Niger Back Into ECOWAS

TOGO.....is Challenging what is being called a Constitutional Coup and Extension of Term Limits by the current Legacy Ruler - Gnassingbe.

Is this the Beginning of a Revolt Against France CFA Franc/UEMOA???

That would make it 5 out of 8...dominoes falling 

Guinea Bissau Benin and Cote d! Ivoire which is next....My guess is Guinea Bissau

• Like 1

Chad seeks to join the Sahel Alliance.....Are they for real?

All in all it is a step in the right direction - Pan Africanistic

Rumor has it Chad just accept US and French  troops ousted from Niger.

So now we have two potential turn coats in the Alliance - Guinea and Chad.

If Deby wins the election in Chad then he in my opinion is still marking time with and for the Western powers.

Democracy is overrated and often confused with elections..

Chad Tactfully Seeks To Join The Alliance Of Sahel States By Seeking Support.

• 2 weeks later...