My First AI Generated Video is Pretty Damn Good

I originally posted this in the Black Literature Forum but am also posting it here, with an expletive (where people will see it 🤨)

Anyhow, this is the first AI generated video that I created.  With the learning curve of using the software, it took me all of two to make the following video.  I even let AI write the script.  I picked the young sister from about 20 different avatars.  I don't know if she is real, or AI generated.

• Like 1

@richardmurray I'm not sure what you mean, but I don't think use of the avatar I have chosen will be a problem.  Now if I wanted to get exclusive use of here for branding purposes I imagine I could pay for this too.  Maybe I can even create my own custom AALBC AI generated spokesperson. Thought that would probably be a Black woman around my age.

@ProfD there probably has not been a working day that I have not used AI for one reason or another; writing and editing content, creating social media graphics, generating JavaScript, Phyton, HTML, PHP code. 

I believe the benefits will be relatively short lived. AI has the potential to completely upend the WWW as we know it.  It will allow a small number of ultra-powerful corporations to complete their take-over of the web. 

It saddens me to see this happen; when the web became available to the public it held so much promise. Black media been eviscerated both online and off.

8 hours ago, Troy said:

@ProfD there probably has not been a working day that I have not used AI for one reason or another....

I believe the benefits will be relatively short lived. AI has the potential to completely upend the WWW as we know it.  It will allow a small number of ultra-powerful corporations to complete their take-over of the web. 

It saddens me to see this happen; when the web became available to the public it held so much promise. Black media been eviscerated both online and off.

Gotcha.  I knew you were tracking AI from sides.😎

I noticed that too @Delano. On some level, that imperfection made her more human 🙂

I know it’s too late to ask because you know the answer but if I didn’t say anything, would you have suspected for a split second at this was all generated by AI?

• Like 1