Israeli Students Don Blackface & Mock Indigenous African Kids

Israeli Students Don Blackface & Mock Indigenous African Kids

This is so offensive and sad.

During these times when there is so much emotion about the horrors that are going on over there in the Middle East,

this evil is unbelievable. And some of the people that commented on this video really bring out a lot of harsh reality, anyway

about the true identity of the Israelites. 

One commenter posed a question as to whether or not, these people joke about the Nazi in the same tone. 

I'm saddened by the rift that has gradually developed between Blacks and Jews because during the Civil Rights era these 2 group were closely allied as the Jews, having a history of beingg ensiaved and  subjected to anti semitic prejudice,  became among the staunchest black allies. (And spare me all the vicious remarks sbout the insincerity of Jewish Liberals.) Back then, many wealthy Jewish philanthropists put their money where their mouths were, contributing heavily to,  and supporting black organizations.

In this country, it behooves Blacks, to some degree, to make a difference between the Israelis and the radical Zionists. Especially since Pro Palestinians want a distinction made between them and Hamas. 

Yes, Jews have earned a lot of the flak and cynicism they now receive from the black community. But the A-Rab "parasites"aren't much better when it comes to urban neighborhoods.

• Like 1

The kids in this video are being stupid. I think making us a new story was not a good idea what it does is exactly what the kids wanted to do go viral get a lot of attention which is something that is fueled by people motivated by social media.

Similarly, the so-called new outlets looks for this type of thing as it attracts attention by generating outrage, but does little to inform or enlighten.

The algorithm which allowed Africa diaspora news to discover this video is, at fault. but this type of crap is amplified then the media outlets, take it and amplify even more

My take on this is, yeah some Jewish kids created a stupid racist video. So what? 

what is news worthy was the Jewish kids that that were murdered in Mississippi fighting for the civil rights of Black  people.

image.jpeg

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2018/06/04/613683819/exploding-myths-about-black-power-jewish-politics

The above is an interesting article which interviews the author of a book that explores the Black and Jewish relationship. 

Black folks have no friends when it comes to other groups of people. Non-Black folks should be treated like associates. We should only deal with them as it benefits our permanent interests.

These kids were only doing what white folks have been doing for 100s of years. Mocking and making fun of Black folks isn't new.

Yet, the minute anyone utters a word Jews don't like or if they don't fully stand with Jews with trumpets blaring, they're quickly labeled antisemitic.

Every now and then, someone will mention civil rights and protests and ask why Black folks aren't lending their voices to support  one side or the other in these conflicts.

It warms my heart that for the most part, Black folks have stayed out of the business of these conflicts. Simply put...it's not our fight. 

Black folks should remain silent for the same reason that other groups of people are doing so whether it's race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or favorite sports teams, etc.

Black folks do not owe the Jews or anybody else our support in their struggles to be free or their desire to oppress.

Throughout history, any support other groups of people have shown Black folks has been opportunistic and/or parasitic.

Support and solidarity are utilized to serve permanent interests. Black We folkd should be operating likewise.😎

I don’t Look at the Israeli Palestinian conflict as a racial one. There are Black people on both sides of the conflict.

What does appear to be true is that that Hamas’ initial attack on the Israel was brutal and Israeli reaction is over-the-top.

I won’t pretend to understand the source of the strife, partially religious, partially tribal, but clearly very violent.

Why should domestic Black people be overly invested in either side of the conflict, when we have our own immediate problems to deal with right here at home?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Troy said:

I won’t pretend to understand the source of the strife, partially religious, partially tribal, but clearly very violent.

There is reason the historical context of that whole situation isn't discussed enough.

Even still, the Middle East conflicts are none of our business as AfroAmericans.

For  Black folks living in those places of conflict, they need to figure a way out of there. 😎

On 4/28/2024 at 1:35 AM, aka Contrarian said:

'm saddened by the rift that has gradually developed between Blacks and Jews because during the Civil Rights era these 2 group were closely allied as the Jews, having a history of beingg ensiaved and  subjected to anti semitic prejudice,  became among the staunchest black allies.

This is painfully true. Divide and conquer tactics, i suppose.

On 4/28/2024 at 9:34 AM, Troy said:

The algorithm which allowed Africa diaspora news to discover this video is, at fault. but this type of crap is amplified then the media outlets, take it and amplify even more

Well even though it may seem like it was stupid and should be downplayed, no, I am glad that Africa diaspora got it though.

it may seem alright for others to be racist, but for those students to do this against those precious little African boys is unacceptable.

On 4/28/2024 at 9:34 AM, Troy said:

what is news worthy was the Jewish kids that that were murdered in Mississippi fighting for the civil rights of Black  people.

hopefully the White Jews will think about this then, and clamp down on their racism against Black Africa because that is just crazy

to allow divide and conquer tactics to occur. Blacks and Jews should know better than to allow this. 

On 4/28/2024 at 12:24 PM, Troy said:

What does appear to be true is that that Hamas’ initial attack on the Israel was brutal and Israeli reaction is over-the-top.

Yes! Clearly it is violent. And i too do not understand the details. 

21 hours ago, ProfD said:

Even still, the Middle East conflicts are none of our business as AfroAmericans.

For  Black folks living in those places of conflict, they need to figure a way out of there. 😎

But sometimes, I feel like leaders are trying to get AfroAmerican to be involved in it. 

35 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

But sometimes, I feel like leaders are trying to get AfroAmerican to be involved in it. 

It's crazy that they want AfroAmericans to pick a side. 

Yet, AfroAmericans cannot solve their own problems here in America. 

Besides, they assassinated the most popular and vocal AfroAmerican leaders 50+ years ago.😎

@Chevdove, people do stupid things things over the world every single day. We don’t need to know about any of of, for it is of little consequence.

The problem with sharing this stuff is it leads people to draw faulty conclusions about the entire group as if those idiots are representative of the entire group of Jews. 

it is no different than the media’s bias to black dysfunction and how white peoples think all black people must be like that.

@ProfD I don’t have a problem with Black individuals picking a side. Have any black organizations picked a side?

22 minutes ago, Troy said:

@ProfD I don’t have a problem with Black individuals picking a side. Have any black organizations picked a side?

Thankfully, Black organizations have remained fairly neutral on this situation. 😎

On 4/27/2024 at 6:25 PM, Chevdove said:

This is so offensive and sad.

Well, when black America stops promoting its self-inflicting jocular ni**erization fetish, then perhaps it might be in a better position to complain.

10 hours ago, nels said:

Well, when black America stops promoting its self-inflicting jocular ni**erization fetish, then perhaps it might be in a better position to complain.

What is a black American example of "self-inflicting jocular ni**erization fetish"?  Something right wing Conservative Republicans would consider authentic? 

On 4/29/2024 at 3:24 PM, Troy said:

people do stupid things things over the world every single day. We don’t need to know about any of of, for it is of little consequence.

The problem with sharing this stuff is it leads people to draw faulty conclusions about the entire group as if those idiots are representative of the entire group of Jews. 

it is no different than the media’s bias to black dysfunction and how white peoples think all black people must be like that.

Interesting POV. I see your point, but I think that, unfortunately, this kind of behavior will be encouraged now due to what is going on over there

in the Middle East. So, I don't believe that Black people will be able to stop it and if this is so, then when/if it escalates then we will be put into a position

to have to address it. We did not start this. 

What  has happened to Black people being targeted though, I believe is different. White Jews fall into two categories [1] they are a white ethnic people and [2] they are White, and for this reason their attack against Black people is on a whole other scale and adds to the severe oppression meted out against Black people. 

If upper class Black students did the same hatred and mockery against innocent White Jewish young male students, I do not believe it would be ignored. 

On 4/29/2024 at 4:34 PM, nels said:

It's inevitable and will happen eventually but not until this government is overhauled because America thrives due to Black-on-Black Hatred that was fostered 

in it's foundation. 

Well I’m can’t get bent outta shape over their clowning, nor will I take their actions and make the leap that “this kind of behavior will be encouraged now due to what is going on over there in the Middle East.” 

i fail to see the connection with want is going on in the Gaza Strip and the dumb video.

On 5/3/2024 at 2:55 PM, Troy said:

Well I’m can’t get bent outta shape over their clowning, nor will I take their actions and make the leap that “this kind of behavior will be encouraged now due to what is going on over there in the Middle East.” 

i fail to see the connection with want is going on in the Gaza Strip and the dumb video.

Well, I may be reading too much into it!

No, I don't believe that Black people count that much right now with what is going on over there but,

I do believe that the Original people are always on their minds.