Black Mother,Facebook Beating.

Savannah,Georgia News,Black Mother,Video Taped Herself Beating Her Daughter,Because Her Daughter,Put Sexy,Pictures On Facebook.Mother Was Beating Her With Something,Look Like Wood Ruler To Me.Some Agree With The Mother,If Their Was Putting Sexy Pictures Online They Would Be Upset.Some Say Child Abuse.Fort Lauderdale,Florida Black Teens At A Club,Then Men Show Up Shooting Guns,Believe 2 Dead .Black Teen Male Dead.Was On Basketball Team,I Think.Forgotten Kendrick Johnson.Conclusion Accident,First Said It Was Suicide.Family Say He Was Murdered,I Agree.17 Year Old Black Boy Body Dead Rolled Up In A Wrestling Mat In The Gym.Do Not Trust The Police.

Well Harry I found the video, and of course I can see why it is so popular on Facebook.  I could not watch the whole thing.  It profoundly sad on more levels that I care to comment on.  Despite that I think the mother is trying to be a good parent.

She would not be the first person I've observed publicly shame their child on Facebook. I'm surprised when otherwise sophisticated parents do this sort of thing.  In my mind they make themselves look far worse than they make the child look.  

One of the things I noticed is that while she is beating and yelling at her daughter for putting revealing pictures of herself on-line.......SHE TOO is dressed in booty-shorts showing all of her legs and thighs.
Her shorts are skimpier than her daughters!

Children learn their roles in life by WATCHING adults, not necessarily listening to them.

If she grows up watching her mother put on skimpy and sexy clothes to get attention, she's learning that she too should also do this to achieve the same effect.
So the mother is angry at her daughter for showing her body on the internet, but SHE makes a video featuring herself in skimpy little shorts beating her daughter and puts that video on facebook....twisted logic.

Like Juvenile said....she got it from her mamma.

• Like 1