Sign in to follow this  
Troy

Kevin Hart Shows Some Heart

I heard about this social media stupidity on the radio. F*uk the academy awards. 

See this Instagram video by @kevinhart4real

• Like 1

Political correctness is becoming as stifling as those it targets.  It is totally shutting down comedy and satire, forbidding people to laugh at the foibles of the human condition.   But this was inevitable as the pendulum swings from one extreme to the other, and times change.     

• Like 3

Yeah i heard the radio host blow a gasket over a tweet that was a joke. Hart said something like if he saw his son playing with his sisters dolls he would smash the doll house over his head.  The talk show host said Hart was advocating violence against children -- oh brother!

Apparently Hart did tweet an apology today. I did not look for it.

Yeah i know very few twitter users who are not marketing something. Besides you dont need an account since the media covers tweets.

After I did some quick research on what he said, I know how I feel, but don't know how to respond about this issue. 

The word used against him is 'his homophobic tweet'; Well, that word 'HOMOPHOBIC' is used so much and sometimes I feel it is used as a method of intimidation. 

So, Kevin doesn't have a right to raise his children as he chooses and within 'what legal bounds'? 

@ChevdoveWell, when you announce in a public venue how you intend to raise your kids, and what you say is offensive to a minority group, you should be prepared to be censured by the people who have hired you for a job.  It is comparable to the announced host for the Oscars being white and him vowing that  if his daughter married a black guy, he would put her out the house.  Nobody is suing Kevin about what he said and had Kevin honored the Academy's request for him to apologize again, he'd still be emceeing the show. Welcome to the 2018 world of political correctness.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

Welcome to the 2018 world of political correctness. 

@Cynique On point!

NOw you cause me to think about a famous cook, Paula ? and it became known how she said something about Blacks and then she was completely attacked. 

It is so crazy how, after decades, this GAY ISSUE has now be aligned with Black Americans and human rights. I remember years ago hearing the argument of GAYS being aligned with BLACKS-- BLACKS & GAYS--I remember hearing a few Black people NOT liking this comparison. Now that GAY RIGHTS have become a POLITICAL issue, it is funny how now, it is BLACK PEOPLE that are being CORRECTED for speaking out against GAYS. IRONIC.

Nevertheless, I now understand another whole issue too, that has been kept hidden from us in the educational system about the science of being born intersexed with the Y-DNA. I now understand why Whites have argued this point continually, in that some people are 'born gay', so, I now realize too, that this issue is not solely 'a policial correctness' but it is also 'a scientific correctness'; but the problem is that many Black people have been deprived of this aspect in our educational system. But more importantly, Black people are being railroaded too and tricked into accepting a crooked aspect of this 'political correctness'.

If someone is BORN INTERSEXED, they are BORN WITH A Y-DNA or an SRY-GENE that only comes from a Y-DNA chromosome, therefore that is scientifically a MALE!!!--even if their phenotypically FEMALE; just as the Bible details. This is where Black people are being wronged with this 'political correctness'. But if a person is born without this INTERSEXED-Y-GENDER  and is either a Biological Male or Female, that stems from the origin of the MODERN HOMINDIS--The African Race--and this is the underlying issue that is being kept out of this American 'political correctness' and therefore Black people are being miseducated into believing that 'to be GAY is a choice'---OH BUT NO!!!

So if Jamie lee curtis wants to flaunt her sexuality, then why should Keven Hart be sensored for speaking about how he raises is children and not allowed to host the Oscars? I get it, in that he is in 'their arena' and he gets his money in a society and pays him to accept this GAY RIGHT MOVEMENT as being a normal human presence, but now after thinking about how this issue has come down throught the decades being aligned with BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS, I can also see how Black people are being exploited.

INTERSEXED BEINGS can be born African too, but the percentage is much lower because it has been scientifically proven that this phenomenon does not originate with Black AFricans but the pre-modern hominids--Neanderthals.

If an Intersexed person competes in the Olympics, 'HE' cannot compete as a woman no matter how feminine 'he' appears and no matter how low 'his' ANDROGEN LEVELS register because well, they usually win because of that little bit of 'Y' related hormone that woman do not have!!!

This is the scientific basis of this system aligning GAYS with BLACK RIGHTS that is not being taught in our educational system.