WOW!!! Another Record Setting TRACK BEAUTY Setting a Record 10.75! -- Sha'Carri Richardson!

WOW!!! Another Record Setting TRACK BEAUTY Setting a Record 10.75! SHA'CARRI RICHARDSON!

WOW!-- Sha' Carri just ran a 10.75!!! This brings back my memories of Flo Jo!

I read though that today, Sha-Carri is rated one of the 9th fastest runners.

I am amazed.

... Richardson finished the race at a record-breaking time of 10.75 seconds and didn't even have to cross the finish line to know she won. She raised her arms in celebration while she was still running and finished nearly five meters ahead of the rest of the field

Richardson broke the world junior record, and her finish time makes her the ninth-fastest performer in the world. She also broke the NCAA record, which was set 30 years ago by former LSU sprinter Dawn Sowell at 10.78. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/lsu-freshman-breaks-womens-100m-collegiate-record-in-1075-celebrates-early/ar-AACAP8M?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=AARDHP

img_cgallen_20190609-094138_imagenes_md_

1463284301-NS_14UILtrack.jpg

LSU-Richardson-web.png

Screenshot-2663-e1560037977702.png

ClRV0K2VAAEq2V7.jpg

5776890e683b6.jpeg?width=1200&quality=80

HERE'S THE VIDEO of her competing this past Saturday winning in 10.75

Oh and Uh, yes, she has BLONDE EXTENSIONS!!!-- LOL!

I just realized that this trend of Black Track Beauties may be due to being able to recognize them on the track!

Just a thought. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOl @ Troy

Del

But the first where the focus was on her looks more than her accomplishments. Or is this an extension of the man are too sexist thread?

No, unlike Sha'Carri's hair....this is no EXTENSION (pun intended).

This is Pioneer being true to his natural form.

Troy

A woke brother is exactly the type of brother who WOULD say something about it.

Only an AfroAmerican man who is unconscious/sleep or unaware of the realities of how brainwashed so many of our people are into accepting Caucasian standards of beauty and how so many dye their hair blonde and put in blue eye contacts in a pitiful effort to look like who and what they aren't wouldn't notice this.

Nope, not going that road with women and their hair. Not worth it and there are better thing to worry about.

Sure I think many women put waaay too much time money and energy into their hair -- some even forsaking the health in doing so -- living with diabetes and hypertension but not a hair out of place.

Troy

A lot of our sisters have a mistaken belief that the reason so many Black men prefer White women is because of the blonde hair or their looks in general. While that is a factor in some cases, I've found the ATTITUDE that so many Caucasian American women seem to have is often more attractive to Black men than that of many AfroAmerican women.

A lot of Black men find comfort in the non-confrontational feminine attitude that so many White women have TRADITIONALLY had (that most are actually abandoning for a rougher and more vulgar attitude) to the point that they'd even choose a LESS physically attractive White woman they can boss around and be dominant with over a more physically attractive sister who won't take no shit from him.....lol.

On 6/13/2019 at 8:17 PM, Delano said:

This is the second post I have seen about her. But the first where the focus was on her looks more than her accomplishments. Or is this an extension of the man are too sexist thread?

@Delano THANK YOU!!!

On 6/13/2019 at 8:24 PM, Pioneer1 said:

No, unlike Sha'Carri's hair....this is no EXTENSION (pun intended).

This is Pioneer being true to his natural form.

@Pioneer1 STOP! lol.

On 6/13/2019 at 10:11 PM, Troy said:

Yeah the Blond wig is crazy looking to me, but I'm "woke" so I won't say anything about it.

@Troy Well... She's young... 

Well, okay, soooooo.... I know that older women style this look too, but there's more to this trend than I believe we are aware of.

On 6/14/2019 at 11:37 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Only an AfroAmerican man who is unconscious/sleep or unaware of the realities of how brainwashed so many of our people are into accepting Caucasian standards of beauty and how so many dye their hair blonde and put in blue eye contacts in a pitiful effort to look like who and what they aren't wouldn't notice this.

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! ... But, I won't go into any debate on this right now.

I can see that Sha'Carri has been taking some heat for wearing blonde wigs, but I don't have a problem with it.

She is beautiful and well spoken. She is so talented and amazing. 

RTHsM9gGA3kDz5

I read that she has decided to go pro!!!

HERE IS A VIDEO OF HER 10.99 run in Texas before she went to LSU and burned 10.75.

SHE NOT ONLY WORE BLONDE EXTENSIONS BUT SHE WORE RED EXTENSIONS and etc.

Nevertheless, I think she is well spoken and she has a wonderful personality. 

THIS IS AN INTERVIEW JUST AFTER SHE RAN THE 10.75.

Chev  @Chevdove

This sister is beautiful WITHOUT the blonde and strawberry hair.
If she just wore her hair naturally black she would be just as attractive.

This is just another of the methods for MAINTAINING the ideology of "White supremacy" by associating those who perform excellently in any field with having blonde hair.

Look at Serena Williams and Beyoncé and how both of them are good at what they do but also feel like they have to make their hair blonde.

While you're correct that in a race the only thing she needs to be is "fast", if it were uncovered that she was molesting children would this information not matter.....as long as she was "fast"?

Now that was a little extreme, but my point is when it comes to atheletes who perform in the public....they have MORE RESPONSIBILITIES to perform than simply just being good at a particular exercise; they also have a public image to maintain.

What type of message does it send to little AfroAmerican girls who predominately have kinky black hair to see some of their favorite female role models....some of who they hope to grow up and emulate one day......like Beyonce, Serena Williams, and now Sha'Carri to run around grinning with long blonde straight hair?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

While you're correct that in a race the only thing she needs to be is "fast", if it were uncovered that she was molesting children would this information not matter

R. Kelly 

Se

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

they have MORE RESPONSIBILITIES to perform than simply just being good at a particular exercise; they also have a public image to maintain

The exavt opposite is true. Athletes develope a particular skill set. Which means that other traits or ignored. 

Writers are more qualified than athletes. 

I would rather have people who think and look at the human experience. Which isn't  to say all writers are intelligent nor are all athletes not. 

Being a celebrity doesn't bestow admirable traits on the recipient. In fact it is more likely to cause problems. 

I would say no people's ir served by celebrity worship. Its an incredible waste of resources. You are encouraging millions of children to aspire for a few thousand spots. That's why pimping and dealing is popular. You see it work in your neighbourhood 

• Like 1

Delano

I wouldn't call R Kelly a child molestor simply because he allegedly had sex with underaged females.
It's not like they were 6 or 7......they were in their mid-teens.
Not only was it consentual but they certainly were old enough to know what they were doing.

Inappropriate....yes.
Pedophilic.....no.

As far as athletes and their public image......

Agents and others who control the major sports entertainment industry in America understand the power of atheletes and the influence they have on the public which is why they often use them to endorse commercials and even include behavioral clauses in their contracts that prohibit them from engaging in certain behavior that may seem "unbecoming" of an athlete in their position or of their team in general.

Once you become a public figure you have a responsibility for the images you put out whether you want it or not.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Agents and others who control the major sports entertainment industry in America understand the power of atheletes and the influence they have on the public which is why they often use them to endorse commercials and even include behavioral clauses in their contracts that prohibit them from engaging in certain behavior that may seem "unbecoming" of an athlete in their position or of their team in general.

I wonder what the morality clauses would be for a Weapons Manufacturer?

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

This is just another of the methods for MAINTAINING the ideology of "White supremacy" by associating those who perform excellently in any field with having blonde hair.

@Pioneer1 I understand partially what you mean, but I don't believe it is that serious for other major reasons.

Look at Serena Williams and Beyoncé and how both of them are good at what they do but also feel like they have to make their hair blonde.

I think Beyonce may have issues due to her recent ancestry and identifying partially to that aspect, but I also think her strong statement about her Black culture is amazing.

What type of message does it send to little AfroAmerican girls who predominately have kinky black hair to see some of their favorite female role models....some of who they hope to grow up and emulate one day......like Beyonce, Serena Williams, and now Sha'Carri to run around grinning with long blonde straight hair?

LOL! I don't think it's that serious because today, there are SOOooo many other Black women that are styling their hair with Afro-styles! Also, maybe over here, we are not accustomed to seeing a lot of Black people with NATURALLY STRAIGHT or BLONDE HAIR, or BLUE EYES, but @Pioneer1 there are places were this is NATURAL! So for that reason, women--especially young women-- experiment with styles and shouldn't that be acceptable? I agree that part of the problem stems from Eurocentric physical presence stemming from slavery is a part of the problem, but I feel that we are all growing up-- all of us all over the world, and many people are learning to appreciate other beauty traits that they are born with while also appreciating others as well.

18 hours ago, Delano said:

More people know the work of the two actors than the two other artists. 

@Delano Yites!!! This is true!

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Once you become a public figure you have a responsibility for the images you put out whether you want it or not.

She is too young for that right now, but she has a good personality and a good spirit.

And another thing... like Beyonce, a lot of our mothers are indeed White or part-European!!!-- So I believe that there should be a growth away from esteeming White people and European traits as being supreme, but there should be a gradual overlap from obsession to appreciation. How can we just -- all of a sudden-- think that White people's traits are ugly? That is not normal. 

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I wouldn't call R Kelly a child molestor simply because he allegedly had sex with underaged females.
It's not like they were 6 or 7......they were in their mid-teens.
Not only was it consentual but they certainly were old enough to know what they were doing

R&B singer and producer R. Kelly secretly wed a then 15-year-old Aaliyah in 1994, the same year her solo album debuted. Kelly met Aaliyah at the age of 12 and produced music for her, three years later they tied the knot. Though Kelly denies reports, the press uncovered a marriage certificate.

Thats from Forbes magazine. 

However, a documentary filmed earlier that same year hears Kelly discussing Aaliyah’s age as he worked on her debut album. Footage of Kelly in a recording studio is overlaid with a voice recording in which he says: “Right now I’m producing a very talented lady – a young lady. She’s 14, Aaliyah. She’s real street.”
A Cook County marriage certificate that was published by Vibe magazine, The New York Times reports, listed Aaliyah’s age as 18. She would have been 15 years old at the time.
https://www.nme.com/news/music/r-kelly-footage-proves-he-knew-aaliyah-14-married-2430924#

Del

I wonder what the morality clauses would be for a Weapons Manufacturer?

Image result for lawyer contract
1. At no time shall the the recipient(s) of these weapons use them or any other weapons on the seller(s) of them and this shall take immediate effect upon notice of this agreement.

Chev

I understand partially what you mean, but I don't believe it is that serious for other major reasons.

Perhaps one woman wearing her hair blonde isn't that serious, but when you start seeing a pattern of them doing it over and over again then you realize it's a pathology.

If you don't think so, ask yourself how many Asians or White women are willing to dye their hair black and curl it up into kinks?

The most I've seen White women do is dreadlocks, and that's still relatively rare.

I also understand what you're saying about how many Black women naturally have blonde hair and blue eyes but there are 2 things to consider on this:

1. Many of those so-called "Black women" are actually products of slavery and colonialism and have a lot of Caucasian ancestry in them too.....so that blonde hair and those blue eyes aren't part of a natural African make-up but just more Caucasian genes expressing themselves generations later.

2. Even among unmixed Black populations.....blonde hair and blue eyes are considered "defective" and aren't celebrated. Those features usually got you ostracized from the community because by nature they're seen as genetically "weak" or recessive.

This is one of the reasons albinos had and still have such a hard time in traditional African culture.

It's not about White traits being pretty or ugly.
It's not about condeming White phenotypical traits....it's about PROMOTING African traits.

It only makes sense to promote who and what you are instead of promoting someone else.

17 minutes ago, Delano said:

Pioneer Aaliyah was fifteen when they married. He had mentioned she was 14. She may have been as young as 12.

The issue is whether or not R Kelly qualifies as a "pedophile".
I'm not sure when Aaliyah entered puberty, but most girls enter it before the ages of 14 or even 12.
In order to qualify as one, there has to be evidence of him either having slept with someone who HASN'T attained puberty yet.....or evidence of him DESIRING to do so.

Remember, you're not talking about mere activity with a "minor" which could be anyone under 18;  or any other type of sexual misconduct which has a broad range of legality and illegality depending on culture and jurisdiction,.  You're talking about the specific and narrow definition of who and what a pedophile is........and R Kelly doesn't fit that definition based on my limited knowledge of his activities.

On 6/23/2019 at 8:28 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Caucasian genes expressing themselves generations later.

@Pioneer1 Blonde hair and blue eyes does not come from White-Caucasians or even Caucasians as a whole. This has been proven scientifically. These traits have origins in Black Africa!

In order to have both blonde hair and blue eyes, you have to have melanin--Black melanin--I forgot the scientific term but you are way off.

Maybe, like you, some Black women believe they are enhancing themselves with 'Caucasian--White' traits because today, we see many Europeans with this appearance.

But at some point in the past, this trait became an obsession amongst Europeans and now, we think they are where this originates, but it doesn't.

Even among unmixed Black populations.....blonde hair and blue eyes are considered "defective" and aren't celebrated.

Now, I have never heard of that. I think it is the opposite; I think that blonde hair and blue eyes are an enhancement; a beauty trait; but that doesn't mean it looks good on everybody. I personally would not style the look, but @Pioneer1 truly, it is not 'defective'. It is a recessive trait but it is not defective. Blue eyes are also a mutation, and I think I have read that some people have certain issues like color blindness linked with this mutation, but again, it is not regarded as defective. Just because there are mutations does not equate to a defection, imo, but Hey, I may be wrong.

This is one of the reasons albinos had and still have such a hard time in traditional African culture.

But, Albinos present a whole distinct issue. African people have problems with White Supremacy too, just like this whole world. 

it's about PROMOTING African traits.

Yes, I understand this! Regarding dominant African traits of which even in the past, blonde hair and blue eyes was never a dominant African trait--it is recessive.

Pioneer, you don't believe that many Black women today are also affected due to their own mothers who many are bi-racial or White? 

On 6/22/2019 at 5:54 PM, Delano said:

A Cook County marriage certificate that was published by Vibe magazine, The New York Times reports, listed Aaliyah’s age as 18. She would have been 15 years old at the time.

Oh My Gosh, that's terrible!

Chev

No, blonde hair and blue eyes doesn't come FROM Caucasians but it's a primary trait OF Caucasians because it's caused by a lack of melanin.

Blue eyes is caused by the ability to see the blood vessels behind the pupils because there isn't enough melanin in the pupil to conceal them.

Blonde hair is simply caused by a very low amount of melanin in the hair.

You admit that these traits are recessive but you say they aren't defective, but by nature that which is recessive IS a bit defective because if a part of your body is recessive then it's not doing the job as well as it was designed to do.

If you have blue eyes that are recessive they can't block out certain sun light rays as effectively as brown or black eyes.

If you pale skin with no melanin then it's recessive and the skin isn't as protected as more melanated skin.

Pioneer, you don't believe that many Black women today are also affected due to their own mothers who many are bi-racial or White?

Well, if their mothers are White then THEY are't Black...they're mixed.
So perhaps the probblems they're experiencing is the problems MIXED people may have trying to live AS Black people.

As you know, we live in a society with the "one drop" rule that often tries to force people who are clearly White or mixed to live as Black anyway.
If you aren't Black...you aren't Black...no matter what you are "called" or believe yourself to be and if you try to pretend otherwise it leads to confusion.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...but by nature that which is recessive IS a bit defective because if a part of your body is recessive then it's not doing the job as well as it was designed to do.

This is completely false.  Left handedness is a recessive trait. What makes that trait "a bit defective?"

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If you aren't Black...you aren't Black...no matter what you are "called" or believe yourself to be and if you try to pretend otherwise it leads to confusion.

This makes no sense. Using your "logic" Obama can't live as a Black man, because he is not Black.  What about his "mixed race" children; can they live as Black people?

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2019 at 11:46 AM, Pioneer1 said:

No, blonde hair and blue eyes doesn't come FROM Caucasians but it's a primary trait OF Caucasians because it's caused by a lack of melanin.

@Pioneer1 You almost had me confused until I read @Troy's quote. No, blonde hair and blue eyes do not occur due to 'a lack of melanin'.

These traits are based on, I believe, 'sex-selection' in a quest to have this trait. As most GENES are passed on in PAIRS, this trait originated from an ancient Black man with African traits.  These genes scientifically correlates to how certain other GENE PAIRS that are recessive are passed on through reproduction that regards the study of [1] CAT COAT COLOR and [2] HORSE COAT COLOR. It is recessive and it has been determined that it is also based on a MUTATION but like @Troy pointed out with 'left handedness', some traits that are recessive does not mean it is defection. It depends on other factors but I am not well versed in the specific aspect of it. 

Blue eyes is caused by the ability to see the blood vessels behind the pupils because there isn't enough melanin in the pupil to conceal them.

Oh no!-- That's not the way I remember it. I think you are speaking about 'albinism' and not 'blue-eyes'. Eye color can be passed on in many ways but scientist can determine if certain eye colors come from a mutation or albinism or a combination of both. 

If you pale skin with no melanin then it's recessive and the skin isn't as protected as more melanated skin.

No it is not that 'cut and dry' so-to-speak. Brown skinned Africans have 'pale skin' relatively speaking, and like Europeans may or may not have 'albinism'! Again, your comments are regarding 'albinism'. Again, I am limited on how to explain this, but 'albinism' versus 'pale skin' can be two distanct aspects. They both have an origin but how these traits are passed on through reproduction has been studied and explained. 

Pale skin with little melanin can be recessive but not albinism. Some forms of pale skin with little melanin because of 'a mutated gene for albinism' is recessive but distinct and can be seen with the very CHROMOSOME that carries this gene. There are differnt forms of albinism. But I believe that both of these happenings does stem from one specific origin. Many Europeans have lighter skin but are not expressing albinism and this is the same for 'brown-skinned' people of African descent. 

Well, if their mothers are White then THEY are't Black...they're mixed.

You're right about how this society uses 'the one-drop rule' but that is the confusion. If a child is born from a White mother and a BLack father then, I think this is a relative situation in certain other specific regards. If the mother exposes her child to the Black-African culture, I believe this has a bearing on that child too, being African American, no matter how light skinned they look. Historically and even scientifically, a child's ethnicity is based on the father.