Black. Vice President Kanala Harris.

Kamala   Harris. Picked. To. Be. The. Vice. President..  In. 2008 The-Neo -Nazi. Was. Planning. To. Assassinate. Barack Obama. Before. The. -Election.  They. We're. Going. To. Attack. A. Black. School. Kill. A. Lot. Of -Black. People. Then. Try. To. Assassinate. Barack. Obama. Before  The-Election ... The  Coast  Guard  Neo  Nazi  Lieutenant  Was  Planning  -Terror   Attacks  Had  Weapons  Piled  Up ,With  A  Hit  List .  He  Was-Planning. To   Kill  Black  People.  Joe  Biden  Is  Elderly ,She  Becomes -President. If. Anything. Happens. To. Him...  .What. Terror. Attacks. Will-The. White. Terrorist. Have Planned.. ?Will. The. Inner. City. Schools. -Be,,like ,Rich. White. Schools,,Poverty Communities.  Uplifted ? . Will,,She,  Try. To. Organize Kwanza In. Each. Black. Community ,,Something. Black. Politicians ,Churches,NAACP. Don't. Feel. The. Need. To. Do...

Imagine the first female president can realistically be a sister from Howard University. Shoot, if they win this year then win a second term she will almost certainly take over. Mentally I don't think Biden has 8 solid years in him. Then again they managed to get Regan through as senile as he was...

• Like 1

Imagine....

We've already had a  first generation, first black-skinned, non-African-American POTUS; now we're slated to get a first generation, first black-skinned, non-African-American Veep.

Imagine...

a 10th, 20th generation African-American Veep.

Guest LaCour

Question for the Troy, do you have primary source or refence for the map you posted in 2017, "Ethnic Groups in the World by the End of the 20th Century"? I'm doing research on a topic and would like to follow up with the source material. Any assistance would be appreciated. LaCour at American University.  https://aalbc.com/tc/uploads/monthly_2017_04/Ethnic_Groups_in_the_World.jpg.fe9e406ab0f673aa47fe8c1ff175dbd3.jpgEthnic_Groups_in_the_World.jpg

8 hours ago, Troy said:

You can stop after "God help us." 

LOL!!!

Btw, India Indians make up only 1% of the population and Caribbean- Americans make up on 3% for a total of 4% of the voting population.... to be "split" up? Seriously?

As for the Biden/Harris ticket:

1) No one has ever voted anyone for president because of his "running mate", i.e., the VP

2) VP's hold ONLY the power granted to them by the POTUS

3) most important: The Biden/Harris ticket is the ONLY hope for America to remain a Democracy.... even if only titular.

4) "God help us?" I agree with Troy, 100%.

Daniel

God help us all if Biden/Harris win. It will be hell in America on steroids. I don’t like Harris she is a shrill woman that grates me like Ben Shapiro. She has no substance and no self-respect. 

Minister Farrakhan said that if Trump was elected to office he would take the nation to hell on a ROCKET SHIP.

Take a look at what has been happening in this country SINCE your boy Trump took office.....

-The economy is shutting down
-The schools are shutting down
-The post office is shutting down
-Crime and violence is up
-Civil conflict is rising
-The nation is in the early stages of a Civil War
-Police services are being dismantled
-All in the midst of a pandemic

Can't you see what's happening?
....and all of this is JUST the Beginning.

Trump was put in office to help DESTROY the very system his ignorant grassroots supporters hoped he would save.

Troy

You can stop after "God help us." 

I see you didn't include "help us ALL"....

That tells me that I MUST be having an influence on you, lol.

FAS

Btw, India Indians make up only 1% of the population and Caribbean- Americans make up on 3% for a total of 4% of the voting population.... to be "split" up? Seriously?

From what I know of the Indian American population, most of them are Republican anyway because most of them tend to be professionals, business owners, and have socially conservative cultural views.

Infact, this can be said of most non-Latino immigrants and their immediate progeny. 

Most people WANT to do what they consider the "right thing".
The Republicans COUNT ON people really believing their so-called "conservative" and "moral" rhetoric.
If they were to tell the public the TRUTH....that they are racist, sexist, and only care about rich people.....over 90% of the population would tell them to go to hell and abandon them. 
So they need to disguise themselves in order to TRICK enough of the population to vote for them.

@Pioneer1 all of those things are a result of the resistance. Lower Gas prices and less regulation are an instant pay raise. Local and state government has refused to accept federal assistance to deal with the rioters and crime. In Suffolk County Trump was able to drive back MS13. When he sent agents into Seattle, that motivated the Democratic Mayor of NYC to remove the criminals from in front of City Hall and Clean Up their graffiti. Is you decrease funding to law enforcement and release them without bail crime is going to rise. Those are state and local policies. Under Trump I have had my best 4 years economically in spite of a major personal setback 2 years ago. 

Calypso Louie can keep his hate to himself. I saw him speaking at Madison Square Garden. It wasn’t until Kadafii was killed by Hillary Clinton that I recognized the depth of shallowness. Hate sells regardless of color. But, I am an American and Civil Rights leaders have fought and gain too much for Jim-crow Joe to set us back to legislative segregation. 

Daniel

Both the LEADERSHIP of the Republican and Democrat party have the SAME agenda and their AGENDA for society is set:

-Increase taxes.
-Lower wages
-Reduce the AfroAmerican population
-Increase crime
-Increase poverty
-Take away liberties
-Lock more people up in jail
-Make more people sick

When the Democrats are in charge THEY will push and pass one item on the agenda while the Republicans pretend to oppose it. 

When the Republicans get in office THEY push and pass another item on the agenda while the Democrats pretend to oppose it.

And they'll go back and forth until the items on the agenda are accomplished.

There is no REAL difference between them
They're BOTH on the same team and only PRETEND to oppose each other to trick the public into believing that they actually have a choice in who to vote for.  

Your only choice is between....

Devil with Horns Cartoon Vector Character AKA Stanley | GraphicMama               or              devil halloween clipart - Clip Art Library
               The Devil                                                                           Satan

....no matter WHICH one you choose, you're still going to end up catching  hell.

The Devil And Daniel  

It comes from an inability to forgive

Forgive who?

Racist Caucasians aren't even ASKING for forgiveness.....lol.
Not only have they NOT apologized for what their forefathers have done, or what they ARE doing right now, but they are PLANNING to do even more!

It’s devoid of personal responsibility 

Personal responsibility should START at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.....and work it's way down.

Speaking of forgiveness and personal responsibility.....

Have YOU forgiven the racist Republicans who are responsible  for the death of your fellow Black Conservative Herman Cain?

Why would you look to your servant for leadership? I don’t blame the GOP for Herman Cain dying. Viruses are a part of nature. 

At this point I am constantly struggling with resentment against the Democrats. But I forgive them because they aren’t worth renting space in my head. It’s more important to focus on improving my craft and promoting my work than to be sucked into useless pissing contest. That was my biggest error in College.

Daniel

I don’t blame the GOP for Herman Cain dying. Viruses are a part of nature. 

They recklessly endangered the lives of thousands of people by holding a rally knowing full well that the virus was and still is RAGING in Oklahoma.
Even gave the people an OPTION whether or not to wear masks and sat people right next to eachother.

Which is why despite all of his rhetoric about freedoms to gather and not wear masks....
They weren't SURE whether it was safe or not so they decided to EXPERIMENT with having that rally.

After Herman was offered up as a SACRIFICE....then all of a sudden  Trump decides to cancel all of his future indoor rallies including the GOP convention.

Hmmmm....I wonder why.

See, what you don't understand is...

Your fellow Caucasian Conservatives don't give a damn about YOUR life.
They only care about THEIRS.
And they will toss YOU (Black Conservatives) out as guinea pigs to see if the coast is clear; and if you end up paying the ultimate price, oh well.
They'll go back inside where it's safe, plan another strategy over cocktails, and forget you ever existed 2 months later.....

Drinking With 'Mad Men': Cocktail Culture And The Myth Of Don ...
"Ok guys....the rallies are out...so what's next???"

@Pioneer1 I had Covid-19 and survived. It’s nothing but a extra strong version of a cold. I don’t accept your premise that Conservatives behavior was reckless. 

If rallies were really the threat you say there would be higher cases and deaths at protest and riots which have been occurring daily. Try running your narrative on someone who isn’t in the streets everyday in NYC. I believe my lying eyes.

It was strictly political pressure. Trump and the GOP wanted to remove negative talking points to focus on issues they felt would move the campaign forward.

Daniel

An extra strong cold???

Never heard it described like THAT before.

If rallies were really the threat you say there would be higher cases and deaths at protest and riots which have been occurring daily. Try running your narrative on someone who isn’t in the streets everyday in NYC.

How do you know the cases and deaths are NOT?
I think we can both agree that the mainstream media is deceptive and great for covering up the truth about what's really happening.

Plus, you can't tell how sick people are by looking at them on the street.  You don't know how they feel or what they do when they go home.   

Seems to me that ONLY way most Trump-followers (like you) would take this pandemic seriously is if half the people around you are having seizures flopping around like fish or just laid out dead.  Then you'd admit there MAY be a problem.

Other than that.....business as usual.
Let's keep the nation going and MAKE THAT MONEY.

image.jpeg.dfdab5713666804bc8f64336dae022bc.jpeg

Maybe it'll take a Zombie Apocalypse with half of the people staggering around DEAD, for the forever-Trumpers to take a global pandemic serious.

What is a Corona Virus? It is a virus that belongs to the same family as the common cold. Because 90% of the people who get infected do show any serious effects it doesn’t matter how many people are walking around with the virus. It doesn’t transform you into a Zombie, vegetable or Ordinary Corpse. 

People die of colds and influenza every year. Herd immunity is reached quick by the more people infected. There were supposed to be 200 million deaths. We have less than 300 thousand deaths. 

Save your fear tactics people who have not taken the time to listen and research. The first sources I looked at when this event occurred was The WHO, The CDC and Indonesia’s Health Ministry. The WHO to see the numbers being reported. Cases versus Deaths. The CDC for definition of the disease. This is actually SARS-2 the virus is COVID-19. The Indonesian Health Ministry for effective countermeasures. 

The truth is we haven’t stopped the common cold and we can’t stop COVID-19. The best thing we can do is learn how to live with it. You are not KillMonger I dub thee FearMonger1. 

So @daniellegfny do you believe the mask wearing, social isolation, increased border control, school closures, etc are an overreaction?

You relalize, despite all the precautions, almost 170K people have already died in just a few months, in the US alone (3/4 of a million world wide). Countless more have long term medical conditions. 

Likening Covid19 to the common cold is an interesting position to take given the evidence.

30 year old man dies after Texas 'COVID party,' thought coronavirus was a hoax

WABC

Sunday, July 12, 2020

SAN ANTONIO -- A San Antonio doctor said one of her hospital's patients, a 30-year-old man, died after attending a so-called "COVID party" -- a bizarre trend where young people intentionally get together with someone who's infected.

Dr. Jane Appleby, chief medical officer for Methodist Hospital and Methodist Children's Hospital, said the patient thought the coronavirus pandemic was a hoax.

"He thought he was young and he was invincible and wouldn't get affected ... One of the things that was heart-wrenching that he said to his nurse was, 'I think I made a mistake,'" she said.

6291948_bama2.jpg?w=800&r=16%3A9
EMBED <>More Videos

=====================

He's only one of many delusional, now DEAD from the coronavirus, Republicans. So very many black conservatives/handkerchief heads refuse to believe that gas up Trump's butt is poisonous.

Oh, the predicted deaths from the virus --- not including delusional racists killing themselves while downing keggers--- is 300,000, not 200 million. But, at the rate the joker of death (not to mention "failure" - man has run every organization he ever touched into bankruptcy; who's have thought he could bankrupt the U.S., as well?) is going, we should reach the 300,000 figure by the end of the year. Just saying because the Spanish Flu of 1918 lasted 2 years, so....

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/types.html 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/general-information.html

They are both very short readings. Masks may or may not be effective depending upon the environment which they are used. 

Social distancing doesn’t ultimately prevent you from getting the disease. Unless you plan to stay in a bubble all your life you are going to come in contact with someone who has the disease or has been exposed to someone who was exposed.

It’s my belief that if you start exhibiting symptoms that is when you should seek treatment. More and more treatments are being developed each day. Just like HIV, we will adjust and keep moving forward. It is a place of science 🧬 plus experience that I base my beliefs.

Spirituality and History show that events like this have come and gone for thousands of years. I choose not to commit economic suicide to advance a hostile agenda. 

I wear a mask because I am required to by company policy and state mandates. I would where a MAGA or Trump mask, but that would cause me too much unnecessary trouble. 0486E0BB-FEAA-425A-9382-A839DD6B8C9D.thumb.jpeg.428391fec43b3f1162c6e4989926e6da.jpeg

@Pioneer1. Still think Candice is cute?

Assuming her percentage is correct, which would be a BIG assumption, because no one knows the percentage to that degree of accuracy.  A 99.96% suvival rate works out to be a 0.04% death rate or 4 deaths for every 10,000 who contract the disease. 

The US population is about 330 million, using Candice's math we have already exceed that death rate. SMH

If Candice is indeed the source of the quote in the meme. I'd be willing to bet she does not have the ability to determine if the quote makes sense.

@daniellegfny you gonna continue to spread this misinformation?

@Troy who taught you math? We have not come anywhere near 1320000 deaths

DD3130B7-A958-40A3-939E-58A508A49D3F.thumb.png.a3bcb28c80e7153c83e195e28c3c82c1.png

What misinformation are you talking about? If you don’t understand mathematics you are hard pressed to understand the science 🧬.

Oh I forgot Math is Racist!!!

I did you a favor by reducing the population by a factor of 10. I used 33 million as opposed to 330 million.

OK, are we good with "4 deaths for every 10,000 who contract the disease?" 

In order words, the rate of death being 4/10,000, or 0.0004,  or 0.04%

You know like; 10,000 deaths for every 10,000 who contracted the disease would be 10,000/10,000, or 1, or 100%.

Troy

Still think Candice is cute?

Oh yeah, that ain't going nowhere...lol.

They just might have to just start calling her "fatal beauty" from now on.

Troy and Daniel

I think you all  may have left out a few zero's in your calculations.

1% =  .01

Anyway,  .04 percent of 330 million is 132,000....and like Troy said, the United States has EXCEEDED that already and it hasn't even come CLOSE to herd immunity which would mean atleast half the population contracted the virus already.

On top of that, they are saying that some people are actually testing positive AGAIN after getting over the virus!

So even if only .04% of the population died THIS WAVE, then how long will it be before HALF the population ends up seriously ill or dead?

@Troy My response to Daniel's post was posted, but not my reply to Pioneer 1. Interesting. This is the 2nd time I've responded to a post where Pioneer 1 called me out and my reply goes... missing. Why is that, Troy?

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

I am not going to commit suicide over that amount of deaths. 100 % of living beings die. It’s just the way it is. Like the sky is blue, space is black just like me.

If your Great White Hope gets re-elected and the country continues to go the way it's going.....you won't have to.

R.I.P. to brother Herman Cain.

See @Pioneer1,  @daniellegfny is big enough to admit when he is wrong. It is not that hard; you should try it 😉

Again, this is another example of how emotion clouds reasoning.  Rather than seeing the meme for the misleading propaganda for which it is, Danielle doubles down by minimizing the deaths and explaining that all people die?!  That retort does not make sense because while we all will die, very few of use do it by committing suicide.

One thing I've learned on this forum is that people are not swayed by facts.  It does not mean these people are bad, or have ill intent, it is just human nature. I guess.  I've been guilty of it myself. 

I remember early on, I too, though wearing a mask was a waste of time.  Because the masks that the general public has access to and wears will not stop the virus.  However, I later learned, with Pioneers help, that marks do indeed provide some protection provided everyone wears them and stays a few feet apart from each other.  It is a simply way to save some lives until herd immunity is achieved or a vaccine becomes available.  Of course the ability to potentially contract covid19 again is a wild card.

Life is full of trade offs and I get the fact that the lock downs have adversely impact the people lives.  Municipalities must weight and consider a variety of factors.  But wearing a mask is easy and should be considered a no-brainier.  But again, people get emotional, stop thinking, and make mask wearing a contentious issue.

The other thing, and this is important, the people MOST likely to be hurt by the failure to adopt these simple measure like wearing a mask are Black people.  The numbers bear this out on every dimension. So why any Black person would do anything to undermine efforts to prevent the spread of this disease is COMPLETELY beyond me.

@Pioneer1 and @Troy She was off by .01% Instead of .04% the current number is .05%. This means the meme should say 99.95% chance you would not die. Thank you for pointing out the error. I think her point is still proved. Even is you double the number of deaths you still don’t have a catastrophe.

4F70D17E-C41F-4A2C-A53B-B6FD3DA95ED6.png

.01% is what you get when you look at world population and worldwide deaths.

Edited by daniellegfny
Omission

Daniel

Pioneer1 and @Troy She was off by .01% Instead of .04% the current number is .05%. This means the meme should say 99.95% chance you would die. 

I'm trying to figure out where both YOU and HER are getting these numbers and statistics from.  They certainly aren't coming from the CDC.

Where did she get these numbers from, the Rush Limbaugh Show?????

Troy

It is not that hard; you should try it

In the rare event that I am actually wrong.....lol.....I'll consider it.

So why any Black person would do anything to undermine efforts to prevent the spread of this disease is COMPLETELY beyond me.

Well it's not beyond me, I know quite well why  an AfroAmerican would put out information that underminds their own people.........

Because they got their "information" from the racist Caucasians they BELIEVE IN.

Just like many people of color BELIEVE IN the Caucasians who tell them they can come to back to the class room because everything is safe and ok now....and end up DEAD 2 weeks later.

They don't take time to learn the TRUTH.....because far as they're concerned if the particular Caucasian THEY believe (Republican Caucasian -if you're a Black Republican  or Democrat Caucasian -if you're a Black Democrat  or Christian Caucasian pastor -if you're a Black Christian) in says it....then it IS truth!

Not just any ole Caucasian, but it's gotta be the particular Caucasian THEY follow.

The concept that ALL of those Caucasians they are following are lying to them and are working together to confuse them about the truth and what's really happening  -is outside of their realm of possibilities.

Some AfroAmericans may question things and wonder if the truth is being told to them but much of the time THESE type of Black folks are argued with and shouted down by the devoted Negroes who "KNOW" that Caucasians won't and don't lie....lol.

image.jpeg.8a9e4653b1a0684ed20c913350e5e8b3.jpeg
"Don't you talk about dem good white folks like that!
Dey ain't racist.....YOU da' racist!!!!!"

@Pioneer1The numbers I am getting is from the the total number of deaths vs the total population. @Troy she didn’t say don’t wear a mask. She is saying the impact of the disease is not worth the harm of shutting down the economy. 

I wear a mask, but it’s not going to stop anyone from dying. Are you going to wear mask 24 hours 7 days a week. It’s a silly argument. It distracts from the message that we need to open the economy. 

Are you saying math isn’t a method for establishing facts? 

@Pioneer1 thank you for the repost it should have read 99.95% you would NOT die. Omission is my biggest grammatical problem when replying on the Internet. Mind moves out of sync with the fingers and I don’t spend enough time proofreading.

Daniel

You're welcome.

Are you going to wear mask 24 hours 7 days a week. It’s a silly argument. 

That makes about as much sense as trying to convince a police officer that his bullet proof vest is NOT needed and doesn't work unless he wears it 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

It distracts from the message that we need to open the economy. 

Yeah, we know...and that's the point!

That message that we need to "open up" the economy is the WRONG message to be giving at this time and the public SHOULD be distracted from it.

The same people who are pushing for the economy to open back up (it wasn't shut down in the first place.....only a FRACTION of the businesses actually closed their doors the liquor stores and gas stations stayed open) are the SAME people who are pushing for the schools to open back up.  

As long as schools are closed and children have to stay home.... the parents have an excuse NOT to come back and work for them....and they know it.

These people are PSYCHOPATHS....literally.

It doesn't mean they are knife wielding slashers going around in hockey masks murdering people, but it means they have no conscience or empathy.
They could care less about the suffering and pain of other people.  They only care about themselves and their own personal well being.  So they will lie and say and do WHATEVER it takes to get people to come back to work and start producing again.

Didn't Rand Paul (Ron Paul's son) come to Congress sick and KNOWING he had Covid19 not caring whether he was spreading it?
Didn't he refuse to wear a mask?
Isn't he still pushing for things not to shut down?
Isn't he pushing for people to NOT have to wear a mask?

Their OWN PARENTS could die of Covid-19 and they'd be on television the next day with a somber face pushing for schools to re-open teachers get back to work.

How to Give a Best Man Speech | Perfect Setting Catering

"OK, listen up guys.....
Everybody's gotta make some sacrifices"

You sir....don't know White people the way you THINK you know them.

34 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

The numbers I am getting is from the the total number of deaths vs the total population

Do you understand why you can't perform the calculation that way?

Why do you reject the CDC's guidelines and data? You obviously are not a mathematician; are you an epidemiologist?

Have you even reviewed the CDC's guidelines, or just do you just rely on social media memes for your information?

A few more things to keep in mind:

- The nation is NO WHERE NEAR herd immunity, so the CURRENT death count could actually go 5 or 10 times higher as the number of first time cases rise

- According to some of the doctors, even those who DO get it and get over it can end up testing positive again!
Which means you can be getting spikes and waves and surges from NOW UNTIL.

- While you're focusing on those who have DIED...you should be focusing more on the long term COMPLICATIONS.
If it kills you in a few weeks, yes you suffered for a few weeks....but atleast you finally died and it's over with.
What about the many many more who DIDN'T die but remain fucked up?

Now.....
I don't know if ANY of the above is true, but it's what "the white folks" are saying.....and since I don't have my own laboratory and stats to find out the truth I have to look at what they're saying about this virus and it's behavior.

The CDC guidelines have become politically corrupt. If you don’t want the economy to open you are for driving people into poverty and desperation. Two main contributors to illness and crime. 

An error doesn’t disqualify one from being a mathematician. I haven’t taken the time to rid myself of simply carelessness. You say you have a gripe with am*zon yet you want to help their competition fail. 

The response Covid-19 is a political hoax. Just as don’t fear a flu, I don’t fear it. Life is for the living not hiding. The most important thing is to learn from your errors and correct them. 

I am more likely to be shot in New York rather than die of Covid-19. You make pronouncements but you don’t offer alternative sets of numbers. 

We still don’t know how many of people have been infected. The thing is that if the percentage of infected rises at a higher rate than the number of deaths the lethality rate decreases. 

I refuse to continue a discussion of masks because it’s irrelevant. If mask really were effective then there’s no reason not to get back to work. 

Do you think I worry about Ebola Aids or any other diseases sufficiently for me to stop living? That’s life.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Have you even reviewed the CDC's guidelines, or just do you just rely on social media memes for your information?

You did not see I posted from the CDC site?

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...since I don't have my own laboratory and stats to find out the truth I have to look at what they're saying...

Why don't you use this reasoning for you understanding of race?

10 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

An error doesn’t disqualify one from being a mathematician

It wasn't the error that tells me that you are not a mathematician, how you interpret numbers reveals this. For example when you write,

10 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

I am more likely to be shot in New York rather than die of Covid-19.

It just additional evidence. I won't waste time trying to explain to you why, on it's face, this is false, because you'll simply come up with reasons to dismiss it or ignore it like my reaction to your belief you can calculate covid death rate with the total population and the number of deaths.

AIDS and Ebola require the exchange of bodily fluids. You can get covid19 from touching a surface or just being the same room with someone who has it.

FAR more people will die from covid19 in any given period of time than will die from Elbola or AIDS.

Maybe a few people close to you must die before this registers.

Again, I know i'm wasting my time with you, but maybe some lurker who holds your belief will reconsider their position as a result of reading this exchange.

I survived the disease. My father died of prostrate cancer doesn’t that mean I should have an irrational response?  There is no lurker. This is on of those things that will come to light after Election Day. 

Have you noticed they have not been reporting new cases and new deaths? The disease is abating. It has exhibited the rolling characteristics predicted in the beginning. 

I listen to an great deal of news of different perspective. One of the benefits of driving all day. It’s you who seems to have some deep emotional attachment to this illness. 

Daniel

I survived the disease. My father died of prostrate cancer doesn’t that mean I should have an irrational response?  

You used the term "survived" which suggests that what you went through was quite an ordeal.  Seems that you wouldn't want ANYONE ELSE to go through it, or atleast MINIMIZE the amount of people who contract the disease instead of pretending it's not so bad and trying to FORCE things to get back to normal.

Have you noticed they have not been reporting new cases and new deaths? The disease is abating. It has exhibited the rolling characteristics predicted in the beginning. 

I listen to an great deal of news of different perspective. 

1. A few weeks ago the White House DEMANDED that hospitals give their Covid 19 numbers to THEM FIRST and they'll pass them along to the CDC!

Given the history of this Administration, that means we can't be sure what the real numbers are now.

Half of America could be dropping dead and you won't know it if the White House doesn't release that info to the CDC so that they can release it to the public.

2. I'm not sure what "new sources" you've been watching where they are NOT reporting new cases and new deaths.  CNN and ABC News have been reporting an INCREASE in the deaths, saying that there's been over 1,000+ deaths a day from the disease every day for atleast the past 4 weeks

Over 1000+ deaths a day!

At that rate........
That's ATLEAST 370,000 deaths a year!

Medical journals are reporting that Covid 19 is now the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States.

Sorry bro.....
You can try all you want but things are NOT going to go back to normal.

It's like insisting on going on your morning jog in the middle of a war and PRETENDING that the bullets flying left and right and people dropping all around don't exist.
Talking about you gotta "live your life".

A week after blast, Lebanon's street at war with its leaders | The ...

You can put on your shoes, running clothes, grab your water, and go bounding out preparing for a good sweat......going out there is ONLY going move you closer to your Maker.

This society is collapsing and if you aren't preparing for a NEW one you're wasting a lot of time and energy.

Even young Caucasians know this which is why they're raising so much hell in Seattle and Portland.
They KNOW it's over.
Too many Negroes are busy investing in bitcoin and living in denial.

@daniellegfny "Lurker" describes someone who reads the forum but does not post comments. Posters, like you, are important for any discussion forum (thank you), but lurkers are important too because they provide the traffic required to sustain the website.

5 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

It’s you who seems to have some deep emotional attachment to this illness. 

No, that not it.  My emotion attachment is to Black people.  So when people do things, that I perceive will hurt us, I have an issue with that.

There was a guy who posted here for just before you arrived.  His name was Kareem.  Like you he minimized covid-19, but he was in far deeper denial.  He even maintained a blog in which is said that Black people were immune and that the deaths would never reach even a fraction of what they have already reached.  I called him out on each provable piece of information shared. He ultimately he deleted all of his posts and left.  I believe he was a true "troll."

Danielle I don't think you are a troll, but i do believe that you have influenced by them.  That Candice Owens meme you shared is evidence of this (do you know if the quite actually belongs to Owens?).

@daniellegfny, the steps that have been taken so far have averted a great number of deaths.  Only God knows how many more would have died it nothing was done.  The pandemic is not yet over.

Again, you use strong language like "apocalypse," but no one reasonable is saying this pandemic is an apocalypse.  So I'm not gonna try to defend that.

So far, in least then a year, 788K people have died and countless others are suffering long term illnesses.   If everyone believed as you do Danielle, the deaths would have been much higher.  All of the economic slowdown you lament because of lockdowns, would have been a moot point because the increased number of deaths would have crippled the economy even more.

How many people have to die before you take this seriously?