Candace Owen suggests US invade Australia to liberate it.

Candace Owens is so smart that she's dumb. Same goes for Sen Ted Cruz.

Instead of solving problems in their own backyard, those two crash dummies have nerve to speak on Australia. Not a good look at all.

Then, they wonder why folk hate Americans. Being arrogant, nosey and stupid aren't endearing human qualities.

Candace and Ted both need to take several seats. 😎

• Like 2

That girl gets nuttier and nuttier by the year.

But she's still so fine and sexy....lol.

I don't like her politics, but she's pretty and FEMININE.
So lady like.

It compels me to find her attractive.

I know quite a bit of dudes who can't get past her politics though.

Candace Owens whips up black vote for Donald Trump | World | The Sunday  Times

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It compels me to find her attractive.

Personally, I’m not so easily swayed by a pretty face or banging body — they are a dime a dozen. 

My opinion of the Guardian has been diminished a bit by their trolling of Twitter for tweets (they can’t get Candice in the phone?). Then they post a misleading heading line, but are clearer in the actual article. Candice actually said:

“When do we deploy? Of course, I ask that in jest because we all know the real answer. What is happening in Australia under the guise of a virus … is federal overreach, tyranny, totalitarianism – the kind that gives birth to evil dictatorships and human atrocities,”

Candice recognizes the U.S. is not deploying troops to Australia. But she also knows her inflammatory comments will get her the media coverage she needs to continue building a following. 

meanwhile the guardian is fanning the flames of hate and division, instigating dissent between the U.S. and the Aussies from London is the problem — all for a few more eyeballs.

Candice should be a non issue. Like Trump the desperate media has given Candice a platform which she is exploiting brilliantly.

• Delano changed the title to Candace Owen suggests US invade Australia to liberate it.

Troy

Personally, I’m not so easily swayed by a pretty face or banging body — they are a dime a dozen. 

But more than that, she has the FEMININITY to go along with it.

I don't like her politics or her conniving ways but she carries herself like a LADY.
She's not loud or vulgar.  
Very feminine and lady like....that's what attracts me.

Fuck her politics.
A woman's politics is among the least things I look for if I'm looking for a mate or even a sexual partner.

As far as the Guardian........

Trying to sow discord between the U.S. and Australia is like trying to sow discord between the baby finger and middle finger...lol.

These racists governments are united.

Any so-called "rift" between them is merely PRETEND disagreements to give you the illusion that they are separate.

45 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

But more than that, she has the FEMININITY to go along with it.

I don't like her politics or her conniving ways but she carries herself like a LADY.
She's not loud or vulgar.  
Very feminine and lady like....that's what attracts me.

A woman's politics is among the least things I look for if I'm looking for a mate or even a sexual partner.

As a s8x partner, I can see where a woman's politics wouldn't matter one iota. No real conversations required.

However, if she's a mate, her thoughts could make for some head scratching conversations at the dinner table which might even lead to arguments. No good per NF Jr. 

A woman who looks nice and is feminine and intelligent with no drama still comes a dime a dozen or at least a nickle a half dozen.😁😎

3 hours ago, ProfD said:

A woman who looks nice and is feminine and intelligent with no drama still comes a dime a dozen or at least a nickle a half dozen.😁😎

🙄....nice looking, feminine, AND intelligent....coming a dime a dozen?????

eazy e - Google Search | Hip hop classics, Gangsta rap, Hip hop culture

"Sheeeeeeeyit....
Maybe I'll move to where YOU at!"

ProfD

While you might enjoy the pleasure of her company, I wouldn't suggest letting her ride on the passenger side

What I'd have her riding with me for....she wouldn't be able to do anywhere else BUT the passenger side, lol.

Candace Owens (Politician) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Measurements,  Husband, Net Worth, Facts - Starsgab

"Oh, Okaaaaay.....since you talked me in to it!"