A well-experienced journalist, Jayne Cubbage has a broad ranging career in electronic and print media. She has covered sports, business, entertainment and the arts. As an avid reader she enjoys books from all genres and appreciates African-American literary classics. A resident of Philadelphia, PA, Ms. Cubbage is currently working on her first book.
★ Are you the author? Let us be your primary web presence. Register your domain and link it here for free.
Jayne Cubbage has Written 8 Book Review(s) for AALBC.com
- Babylon Sisters: A Novel by Pearl Cleage
- Breastlessness - What To Do When You Don’t Know What To Do by M. Nicole Bryant
- Daughter: A Novel by asha bandele
- Freedom Bound by Rosalie T. Turner
- If There Be Pain by Gloria Mallette
- Inner-city Interludes by HoeZee
- Split Indecision by Pierre Bateau
- You’re A Worthwhile Person in More Ways Than A Million! by Simeon W Johnson