Angry Black Woman ( Women ) is a problem

Im sick and tired of black women acting violent and foolish. Not all black women of course but there is a problem with some of our black sister’s. The Angry Black Woman is not a myth , the angry black woman is perpetuated by the acts of black woman being loud and sometimes violent.

I am seeing video after video showing black women engaging in violent attacks in subways, restaurants, parking lots, stores, you name it. Further, they are screaming and using horrible language. This is a bad look for our community and our black culture is in need of a makeover .

Of course we see white karen video’s but they really are’nt violent. Whats disturbing to me is those that are making video’s of our black sister’s are other blacks who then post on the internet.  This perpetuates the “ Angry black woman” stereotype and it is self inflicted. 
Our community is in dire need of 2 parent households and family structure. C’mon black sister’s, we are better than that.

I was around in the 80’s. I also remember reading that black women prefer white men because white men have much more stability than black men.

Who knows …. What I do know is black women have become much more abrasive  and violent lately. Wish I had a good answer for that. Although it has nothing to do with racism.

35 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Jeromex

Let me ask you a question......

What are YOU personally doing to get the Black woman to act more civil and less violent?

For one, both my wife and I raised both our daughters in a structured home and taught them to respect themselves and others. They were also taught that hard work and not victimhood is what gets them to succeed. They also know that having a baby out of wedlock is a one way ticket to poverty.

So there you have it, at least 2 women that I helped.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Jeromex said:

Yes, my wife is black. She has a good job, is a great mom, a great wife, and carries herself with dignity. No tattoos, no profanity, no loud outbursts, and she is a great role model. She also has many white friends as do I.

😆 -You were doing pretty good, right up until.......................LOL

If Black women.......[and by "Black women" I take it that you actually mean AFRO-AMERICAN WOMEN because most Black women from Africa do not in any way act in the manner you describe.  They are some of the most submissive and feminine women on the planet]........are indeed too loud, aggressive, confrontational, and violent; who TAUGHT them to be this way?

Why do you think they are this way in the first place?
There has to be a reason and initiation point.
Especially when Black women from other societies around the planet DO NOT act in this manner.

• Jeromex changed the title to Angry Black Woman ( Women ) is a problem
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question for you....

If angry Black women are a problem.....WHAT SHOULD BE DONE about it?

In other words, what is the SOLUTION to what you consider the problem?

Seems like you've studied the problem long enough, I'm sure a few "solutions" have popped into your mind on how to solve this.
Share some of them with us.

The real question is why are white racists trolling and throwing shade at Black folks in the 1st place.

Considering white privilege and other goodies, giveaways and guarantees bestowed upon white folks, there's no real reason for them to have grievance with Black folks.

In fact, white folks have huge swaths of land and entire states where they don't  even have to see Black folks. I certainly have no reason to show up in Wyoming.🤣

If white folks are lacking in anything, they need to take it up with other white folks. Black folks aren't the cause of their condition, issues or problems.😎

2 hours ago, ProfD said:

If white folks are lacking in anything, they need to take it up with other white folks. Black folks aren't the cause of their condition, issues or problems.😎

the ultimate mind trick by the elites is creating the impression that Black peoples are their problem. 

but they are beginning to see through this, and this is why they stormed the Capitol —with some black people in the mix.

Stop pimping me!

Let’s take a closer look at the phrase, ‘Black Women are Always so Angry’.    Virtually, every day that I turn on the TV and channel flip, there are ‘Housewives’ of all colors, nationalities and social statuses… and guess what – They’re ALL often angry!!! 

Then, damn if I don’t flip the channel and hear someone ask: ‘Why are Black Women Always so Angry!’  And, to top it off, there was a show that followed that where a so-called ‘Angry’ Black Woman was in the process of coming face to face with her anger because she has been convinced that, indeed, her constant anger is why her man now dates a off-color.  Hmmm, truth, excuse or something else?!!  I should mention that this show was not geared toward one Angry Black woman, but rather a group of alleged ‘Angry Black Women’!! 

What’s really sad, is that these beautiful black women have been pimped by society(so take a look in the mirror & see if the shoe fits) into believing they are truly ‘ALWAYS angry’ and need to be ‘fixed’.  So, my question, who pimped society into believing that Black Women are Always so Angry? (Take another look in the mirror - shoe fit?)

If you(society) would stop using this stereotype as an excuse for the choices you make, you’d sleep better, love harder, live happier.   Om jus say’n.

No, I'm NOT an Angry Black Woman'....I'm a Black Beauty that's in love with Black Women and their curvy hips, kinky hair, luscious lips, amazing tone, and their beautiful, forgiving souls.  

BTW, Why do some spend so much time talking about white people and what they're thinking, feeling, saying, and acting....when there is so much wonder and beauty in our people to honor?   Let's spend more time talking about that.

Hellerrr.. I'm over here.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dee Miller said:

So, my question, who pimped society into believing that Black Women are Always so Angry? 

The media is on code 24/7/365 spinning negative narratives about Black people.

Black men are constantly under attack and being painted in several negative lights. 

Black women aren't exempt in being painted in a few shades of negative light as well.   

We do not see or hear similar narratives being posted about any other group of people...men or women. 

Society would lead us to believe that other groups of men and women are perfectly well adjusted...responsible, submissive, docile, etc.

The anti-Black machine is always working.  That's why it's important to keep the bullseye on the system of racism white supremacy.

Way too many Black folks are getting paid to exacerbate the negativity against us...sellling out.

The real question(s) is when are Black people especially those who are either in charge of media and/or have some type of access to it...going to stop pimping Black folks with negative images and replace it with positive images of our people in our intelligence, beauty, talent, etc.😎

2 hours ago, ProfD said:

We do not see or hear similar narratives being posted about any other group of people...men or women. 

Society would lead us to believe that other groups of men and women are perfectly well adjusted...responsible, submissive, docile, etc.

The anti-Black machine is always working.  That's why it's important to keep the bullseye on the system of racism white supremacy.

Way too many Black folks are getting paid to exacerbate the negativity against us...sellling out.

The real question(s) is when are Black people especially those who are either in charge of media and/or have some type of access to it...going to stop pimping Black folks with negative images and replace it with positive images of our people in our intelligence, beauty, talent, etc.

@ProfD snh...you my chocolate King have fallen prey.  You dont pay attention to similar, and many times worse narratives posted/spoken about other groups because everything we do is emphasized and headlined to keep the story alive.  And because the story pertains to us, you pay attention.  And dont get me wrong, we make legit headlines for the sh&%! we do, but those headlines become our story because it's their mission to keep the upper hand.  Can't you see that?   I can go on and on about how many of us continue to be sucked into the narrative, but instead, I'd like to share this poem that I dedicate to all of my Chocolate Kings.  

Why I Love you so much

I love you so much because I can see it in your beautiful eyes – Your determination, your fight, your struggle, your perseverance.

Your beautiful, strong, chocolate facial features tell the story of the plight of your beautiful ancestors

who were born by the river praying that change is gonna come, and that you would see the grass on the other side, once you get over.

The spirit of your great, great grandfather resonates to the deepest part of your core.

You have that spirit that gives you the courage to withstand all obstacles.

That spirit that measures your manhood, that defies defeat - that spirit in which your mother’s breasts nourished you for what’s to come.

Your eyes tell about the passion you have for family. I watch in awe of your bravery every day that you leave home wearing a mask

to conform to what society has defined as ‘acceptable’ in hopes that today, you will overcome.

You don’t show your fear - determined to make it in this world, hoping that society will notice your contributions,

begging quietly to be heard and to be given a chance,  and praying that you’ll make it home alive.

I fall in love with you over and over again when I see the pain in your eyes, frustrated that you have to work twice as hard to get a nod -

having to pat your own self on the back when you know that recognition is due.

Watching you cry inside as you fight to be the man  whom your ancestors paved the way.

My heart bursts at the thought of your strength. I admire your endurance, humility and humble spirit -

taking pride as a blue color worker, a white color worker, a service provider, an entrepreneur, a manager,

The President of the United States of America!

@Jeromex please read my prior response.  I'd also like to offer you an opportunity to read my book. I know you know better so this is a gentle reminder.   Enjoy!

Oh, and yes, it's on am*zon.  I didn't know about AALBC when I self-published this book a few years ago.  You do better when you know better, right?

Are Black Women ALWAYS so Angry...Truth Excuse or Something else (An inspirational and educational book of articles that speaks to how Black Women Love)

The purpose of this book of narrative, non-fictional articles promise to bitch slap you into owning your truth, then apologizing, forgiving, and hugging it out.  It will enlighten, educate, answer that burning question that keeps so many up at night (smirk), and  will help you help me help others who need help understanding the Truth, Excuse and the Something else as to why ‘Black Women are NOT always so angry’. Hmmmm.

Are Black Women ALWAYS so Angry...Truth, Excuse or Something Else

4 hours ago, ProfD said:

The real question(s) is when are Black people especially those who are either in charge of media and/or have some type of access to it...going to stop pimping Black folks with negative images and replace it with positive images of our people in our intelligence, beauty, talent, etc.

Oh that is easy to answer: when we stop consuming it.  

Imagine an alternative universe where we owned the media and all we did was push out images of White people being inbred, violent, cretins to the point when they started embracing the images.  The way some Black have embraced our negative images.

Women in strip clubs dress is a particular style the clear heeled shoes was/is a signature stripper wear.  I watched over the years how women, when they call themselves getting dressed up, literally dress like strippers. The music we hear in public is the music you'd hear in strip club and our top rap artists are strippers or present like strippers.  The men are no different embracing the gansta style.

I saw Ice Cube, formerly of NWA, on Sesame Street this week.  He like Ice Tee, Snoop Dogg and others rode the Gansta profit train and now they can be on Sesame Street.  

Pimping the culture is how artist make the most money and they are rewarded for it over the long term.

Are Black Woman ’Always’ so angry? Hmmm: Truth, Excuse or Something Else by Dee Miller

@Dee Miller, as you know there is no shortage of actors willing to help pimp the culture.  Look at the roles we play to get Academy Awards.  Actors feel it is appropriate behavior walk up to the stage and slap another Black man and curse him from his seat!  Not only is said actor not throw out he goes back to his seat and is presented with an award.

As you know Dee your book is on AALBC too.  Also let me encourage you to use this link: https://amzn.to/3OSHJTC when you send people directly to Amazon -- even fromn your site.  We can mutually benefit.  (1) AALBC will earn a 4% commission on the sale.  (2) If you sell enough copies you could make my bestsellers list which will result in a lot of free promotion.

46 minutes ago, Dee Miller said:

I didn't know about AALBC when I self-published this book a few years ago.

There is a reason for that @Dee Miller 

When we talk about all of the negative images and the lack of positive images we need to understand that the positive material exists and there is actually more of it.  The problem is that entire system is not designed to elevate the positive stuff. This of course drives down the production of positive stuff and creates incentives for the negative. 

There will always be demand for the Black negativity, so the solution to stop consuming it is insufficient.  We have to actively promote the positive stuff. 

@troy you prove my point by bringing up the slap - keeping that story alive. 

What about the many beautiful work that black people are doing like building green spaces, growing veggie gardens, hosting food drives, building housing, supporting, rallying and doing GREAT things?  YES, they are show-casedBruh, did you miss those stories?

Not surprising since the media continues to have so many of my people in a headlock - only looking down.  Then again, those stories sell.  Not dismissing nor downplaying the sh^%! we've done, but I chose not to give that much of my energy,  Instead, I focus on the millions of lovely black people (in high places and at ground zero) who are doing wonders.

17 minutes ago, Troy said:

When we talk about all of the negative images and the lack of positive images we need to understand that the positive material exists and there is actually more of it.  The problem is that entire system is not designed to elevate the positive stuff. This of course drives down the production of positive stuff and creates incentives for the negative.

Come on now, Troy - I KNOW you know better, so I'm just starting a conversation in another direction.

Our ancestors demonstrated our power when they refused to ride the bus, boycotted, sat at the counter, went to an all-white school... united... We continue to demonstrate the power every day through our successes that were birthed from the paths that our ancestors (beginning from further back than I mentioned) paved which include successes like: Chris Rock, Will Smith, politicians, leaders, entrepreneurs, Bae, athletes, actors, carpenters, inventors, educators.... (you get my point) So, let's stop giving power to what 'they' are doing and do what we do best - YOU SAID IT, 'POSITIVE MATERIAL EXISTS AND THIS IS ACTUALLY MORE OF IT' , SO LET'S CONTINUE TO PAVE THE WAY (unless you think those stories won't hold the attention of the masses, and/or are boring and won't sell).

p.s On the real, I like a little dirt in my coffee now and then too, but I won't let it take over the flavor, nor the pleasure of drinking it.  In fact, I will even go for seconds in order to stay tuned - for a minute.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Oh that is easy to answer: when we stop consuming it.  

There will always be demand for the Black negativity, so the solution to stop consuming it is insufficient.  We have to actively promote the positive stuff. 

Surely.  We could stop consuming i.e. turn it off and that would be one solution.

Again, when it comes to artistic content and freedom of expression, there is plenty room for all types good or bad or neutral.  Balance is the key

Many adult males listen to gangsta rap and/or watch violent movies without feeling the need to kill a n8gga. 

Likewise, a woman can spit a fire filthy verse or rock a pair of clear-heeled shoes and still represent herself as a lady. 

IMO, the *problem* is that negative images are more accessible and out-number positive images in music, TV and film.

It is by design for the media to show the most dysfunctional sh8t going on in Black communities from the  hood to the  strip club to a fight in the street. Anti-Black sentiment is very real.

The media hardly ever tours HBCUs and other colleges and universities to show the young, beautiful brothas and sistas seeking higher education. 

We hardly ever see profiles in success showcasing ordinary Black folks who are doing wonderful things. 

We are bombarded with images of athletes, entertainers, actors/actresses and people doing dysfunctional sh8t.

We need to do a better job of owning and controlling the narratives that pertain to us. 😎

49 minutes ago, Dee Miller said:

@ProfD @Troy  I know, how about adding another Discussion Forum called, 'A Black-Eye on Black-Power' where we showcase Black-Greatness from Ground Zero to the 27th Floor!

Cool.  We can create a thread dedicated to Black Power where positive images and success are documented.😎

• Like 1

Wow @Dee Miller that is a great idea! I'm disappointed in myself for not thinking of it myself.  This is my greatest weakness -- doing everything myself.  

Here is the forum A Black-Eye on Black-Power

i was not feeling the title at first, given the common definition of "Black-Eye" it might could cause some confusion the intended connotation of being from our perspective, the Black gaze so to speak.

Would you like to be a moderator Dee?  Moderation will be easy if a post does not celebrate Black greatness (or goodness), it will be deleted.  Posters can be warned or banned outright. 

A Black-Eye on Black-Powerwill not be like this forum where all perspective are tolerated.  

We can also see how Google search ranks the forum in search (how discoverable with the forum be) and how the Black community embraces the forum (is there a demand for positivity and will it be shared).

• Like 1

@Troy running AALBC is a huge undertaking, but as you can tell, your followers are dedicated, and it would be an honor to assist with moderating the new Forum.  

My only concern is that I don’t frequent the site enough so I wonder how effective I would be.  That said, I am happy to assist with moderating, and adding content.

thoughts?

my friend, @Pioneer1, I’d love to read your descriptive thoughts

• Like 1

@Troy I checked out and subscribed to Blacknificent.  Love their vision!  Thanks for sharing

@Pioneer1 haha…I doubt that you’d be banned.  Your range goes beyond defense bruh.  I see you.  

@Troy I hear you about the title.  Of course it’s a play on words to grab the audience attention.  

I make tshirts called, OverDose that cause the same reaction until they understand the message.  

obviously, it’s your call on what’s appropriate