Treatment of Latino vs Black Illegal Immigrants

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's strange how illegal Latino immigrants get "emergency housing" in hotels and college dorms

The majority of Black America voted for Joe Biden, so it seems hypocritical for those who likely voted for him to complain. When Trump was in office, you didn't have any of this nonsense and illegals didn't get a premium pass to the front of the line. With Biden, his crooked regime and the unelected administrative state that supports him, have figured out a way to send blacks to the back of the bus without them ever realizing it. As they say, there's a sucker born every minute and an asshole born every second.

@Pioneer1 is it strange, meaning foreign or uncommonly,  that the usa has policies/laws/implementations of laws or policies that have varying levels of bias based on race? 

I argue from history , the usa or all of its constituent states from their very infancy upholds and breeds laws that indoctrinate varying biases based on race. 

All the native american treaties are clearly inequally biased in their form or implementation. Am I wrong? 

The abortion issue in the usa has inequal bias based on religious race.

The issue of immigration problem is it goes into the complicated race of origins which is elemental in the usa, ala the first three, descended of indigenous/enslaved/unwanted 

You use the word strange. 

I explain why I think that word is false to use based on usa legal history. Will you support your use of the word strange? 

Of course, this is how easily white immigrants can get into the US:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/fbi-immigrants-crossed-border-isis-affiliated-smuggler

Nevermind any potential security risk these people could impose. Not to worry...it will all get sorted out in the paperwork. 

In the meantime, illegal white immigrants go sight-seeing and be sure to sign up for medical benefits and housing and employment. Welcome to your new home. 

The tale of two halves when it comes to immigration provides a real glimpse into how America is playing the game.😎

On 8/27/2023 at 9:46 PM, nels said:

The majority of Black America voted for Joe Biden, so it seems hypocritical for those who likely voted for him to complain. When Trump was in office, you didn't have any of this nonsense and illegals didn't get a premium pass to the front of the line. With Biden, his crooked regime and the unelected administrative state that supports him, have figured out a way to send blacks to the back of the bus without them ever realizing it. As they say, there's a sucker born every minute and an asshole born every second.

Man, cut the crap.....lol.

You know DAMN WELL when Trump was in office there were just as many if not MORE illegal immigrants in this nation as was under previous administrations.
He didn't do a damn thing to stop it.

Hell, he probably ENCOURAGED them to come in like Biden is doing.
Just like your boy Ronald Regan.
Preaching America first but legalizing 20 MILLION illegal immigrants back in the 80s.

ALL of them are complicit in bringing illegal NON-BLACK immigrants into the U.S. to undermine AfroAmerican political and economic power.
Spreading them all over the U.S. by the bus loads in places like New York, Chicago, Atlanta....places where they can find a large Black population to gradually break up and replace.

"Build a Wall"......kiss my ass......Trump was in office for 4 years and not one MILE of a damn wall was built.
That old CREEP has thousands of illegal immigrants working for him in his hotels and resorts!

Nothing but rhetoric, for people stupid enough to believe it.

And NO.......I didn't vote for Jim Crow Joe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm annoyed when I see these type of photos and how people treat black people. I am very tolerant and I believe that everyone deserves at least the basic rights. I still have hope that one day this type of treatment will disappear and everyone will be treated equally. If there is any way we could help them, I would like to get involved as well..

The *illegal* immigrants are being boarded on buses and sent to cities like Washington DC, New York City and Chicago.

Nobody seems to be asking the real questions:

1) Why are the migrants being sent to these particular US cities instead of deported

2) Why aren't migrants being sent to states like Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and the Dakotas

3) Who is paying the bill for the migrants food, clothing and shelter

First, if US truly wanted to secure the border, there is no shortage of resources i.e. manpower, technology and building materials.

More importantly, immigration is a political football that shows both parties are two sides of the same coin. 

Democrats and Republicans are complicit in maintaining the system of racism white supremacy. 

The number of people crossing the border *illegally* is irrelevant.  The fact that migrants are able to walk into the US without being deported regardless of the party in power is proof that both parties are in agreement with letting it happen. 

The border wall is a shame and a ruse.  Nothing more than a distraction.  Meanwhile, border patrol agents are cutting razor wire in order for migrants to pass through safely.

The Governors of Florida and Texas are chartering buses to take migrants on all expense paid vacations to cities with a huge Black population.   

White folks know their numbers are shrinking.  They cannot reproduce fast enough to remain a majority of the population. 

As a result, *illegal* immigrants are being allowed into the US to offset the Black population. 

Immigrants do not carry the historical baggage as AfroAmericans.  The immigrants are not a by-product of and/or a reminder of America's greatest sin....slavery. 

Erasing Black history from the books and distorting the population is part of white folks' plan to deal with their AfroAmerican problem and maintain power.😎

• Thanks 1

On 10/5/2023 at 5:11 PM, nels said:

Illegal is illegal, any way you cut it. Pack 'em up, ship 'em out.

As ProfD pretty much articulated already......BOTH the Republicans and Democrats are complicit in allowed these people into this nation to replace or atleast compete with the native Black population.

Why you don't believe Republicans are just as guilty and are hypocritical in their rhetoric....is beyond me.
It's as clear as day that Republicans support them being here.

They are good for business as they provide sources of cheap labor.
As I said, Mr.Conservative himself Ronald Reagan LEGALIZED over 20 million illegal immigrant back in the 80s.
Donald Trump didn't build a wall like he claimed....and has thousands of illegals working for him in his hotels and at Mar-a-Lago.

It's pretty obvious at this point.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 7:54 AM, Pioneer1 said:

native Black population

Last we heard, there are no 'native' Blacks in the United States of America. Perhaps one might also want to get the native American Five Nations' opinion on that, too?

On 8/30/2023 at 5:09 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Man, cut the crap.....lol.

Back in 'the day', there was a crack head born every minute. Then that trend tapered off. Now, it looks like the pace has picked up a bit. On a more serious note, "I didn't vote for Jim Crow Joe". No one ever said you did, however, it's easy to run out of sense while you're still spending.

Nel

Last we heard, there are no 'native' Blacks in the United States of America. 

Seems like you're "hearing" from the wrong people, lol.
Stop listening to White Conservatives and the Fox News crowd about the history of Black Americans.

Our people have ALWAYS been here in certain amounts.
We were on this land before the lighter skinned straight haired Native Americans.
But the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade brought MORE of us here.

Perhaps one might also want to get the native American Five Nations' opinion on that, too?

And that's exactly what it would probably be, too...lol...and OPINION.
Because most of THEM don't know historical FACTS outside of what White folks taught them.
Infact, most so-called "Native Americans" are pretty much White people with TRACE amounts (if even that) of Native ancestry.

All they need to do is stick a damn feather in their head and wear their hair in braids and they're accepted as "true indians"....lol.

Back in 'the day', there was a crack head born every minute. Then that trend tapered off. Now, it looks like the pace has picked up a bit. 

Well atleast a crack head has an EXCUSE we can point to for their erratic thinking.
Some people have NONE.
Just confused and crazy as hell for no identifiable reason.....lol.

Photos: They're black and they're proud of the Confederate flag