Blacknificent Life! Newsletter - Acknowledging the beauty, power, and genius of Black people

This forum suggested by @Dee Miller.  Her idea to create a forum dedicated to showcasing Black great is brilliant. The Blacknificent Newsletter embodies the spirit of Black greatness.  You may subscriber here: https://blacknificentlife.com/

Acknowledging the Beauty, Power, and Genius of Black People in a World Trained Not to See

Blacknificentlife

The Blacknificent Life! Education and Digital Media Complex offers instructional support for increasing self-regard and fulfillment among people who identify as Black.

With self-love firmly rooted in knowledge of Black triumph, we teach personal and organizational growth skills to youth and adults, to support higher achievement in all arenas of life.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

focus will be on that pain and how to heal that limb,

@Pioneer1 Love what you’re saying, but I’d like to build on this portion of your response as it REALLY resonates ‘Focus on that pain and how to heal’ 

keeping a Black-eye on Black Greatness can be a source of cure-all.  We’ve witnessed it time-and-time again throughout history - working through and healing the pain - organically showcasing our natural Black Greatness.  

55 minutes ago, richardmurray said:

if we all in aalbc can make this corner of the internet a place of some uplifting online, that is worth something

@richardmurray PREACH!!! Just look at all this Black Greatness on aalbc, baby!!!  LOVE IT!!!

• Like 1

Hi @Dee Miller I've decided to change the name of the forum. I want it to be crystal clear what the forum is about to anyone who stumbles across it.

I also made you a moderator of the forum.  I you happen to see something negative posted feel free to delete or warn the user.  I'm not expecting you to do all the work, as I'll be moderating as well.  Let me know if you have any questions.  I'll make an announcement in the next newsletter.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2023 at 7:27 AM, Troy said:

I removed our entire last exchange as it is a meaningless distraction.

Troy, obviously, it's your board, and it's certainly your prerogative to do with it as you please, and even delete me as a user, if you so chose. Since I'm not into censorship, removing anything you want has absolutely no bearing on my participation. In short, it was just a discussion (i.e., in your words, "a meaningless distraction") that even the least smart of brains and minds could have handled. In any case, it's nice that you've made the board available for exchanges.