Preach Dr.Johnson!!!

This dude says he doesn't have time to deal with the Arab issue in Gaza and then proceeds to start spittin' for 16 minutes. 🤣

I'll be glad when he stops mentioning the FDMG Academy. It doesn't take a decade to build a charter school.😁

At this point, folks enjoy his rhetoric. Just mention the CashApp info and keep it moving. 😎

He was very repetitive, but has a point when it comes to the lack of desire to pay attention to Black Africa. 

yeah @ProfD I thought the school was opened by now. He said as much a few years ago. 

i saw one brother serving in the Israeli army. It would be interesting to know his story.

21 hours ago, ProfD said:

At this point, folks enjoy his rhetoric. Just mention the CashApp info and keep it moving. 😎

Lol.....
I have to admit, I'm one of them.

I'll also admit that I've sent him money too!

Yes.

Now I wouldn't bet $5 on his promises, but the man knows how to say what's on the minds of conscious and intelligent Black people.
He has a gift for that and a gift for the oratory.
Nobody can deny that he's a gifted speaker and can hit the right buttons....lol.
That ALONE is worth my support.

Even if he doesn't do anything he's telling us to do....what he's TELLING us to do is the right thing.
Let's take THAT script and go with it.

Hearing him reminds me of something Dr. Khalid used to say,

image.jpeg.a15db319ea1acb7a3660280da5ec4e73.jpeg

"Brothers and sisters after hearing lies upon lies upon lies for days and weeks at a time......
you deserve a BREAK today.
This is the TRUTH HOUR...and don't you touch that dial!
You tune in to the TRUTH HOUR".

After hearing so many racists lies and so much bullshit day in and day on on the mainstream media, it feels good to tune into brothers like Tariq or Dr. Umar and others who will tell it like it is and put it down the way WE see it.
CNN and even Fox News ain't gonna do that.....somebody's got to.

I call this POSITIVE ENTERTAINMENT.
It's worth my time and money.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Nobody can deny that he's a gifted speaker...

...it feels good to tune into brothers like Tariq or Dr. Umar and others who will tell it like it is...

I call this POSITIVE ENTERTAINMENT.
It's worth my time and money.

I would love to know what Neely Fuller Jr. thinks of Umar.😁

Agreed that those brothas and several other folks do give conscience Black folks and listeners food for thought.

Former pro basketball player Kwame Brown who was quiet throughout his playing career is someone who has erupted in calling out clowns and BS and dropping nuggets of wisdom too. 😎

ProfD

Well, you know he probably wouldn't comment much on him even if directly asked.
He'd probably label him as just another "spokes person" in our community.
One of MILLIONS.

You know Mr.Fuller comes with that COLD LOGIC....lol.

Infact, I take tell you what he'd probably say right now:

Caller:  Yeah 'um.  I wanna know.
Hello?
Can yall hear me???
....huh?
Aye.....aye pass me that.....that right overthere right quick.
Naw
Hello?
Aye babe.....shut da doe'.........close it right quick  HELLO?
Can yall here me?
Yeah Mr.Bobby, I just wanna know....ummmm.
I want to ask  Dr.Fuller what he thank 'bout  Dr. Umar Johnson?"

Neely Fuller-ism:619-768-2945 11/25 by DIY Housing TV | Social Networking
((in that deep penetrating baritone voice))

"Dr. Who?
Elmer Johnston....?
Dr. John?
Wait.....who?
I don't hear what the caller is........ohhh....Dr. JOHNSON.
Ok...well...Dr.Johnson can get on the internet and SAY what he wants.
It's called VGQ.  
See, that's why I don't call them LEADERS but SPOKES PERSONS....because they just SPEAK.
But it's the DOING that the "white supremacists" pays attention to.
You can SPEAK to people all day long, but as long as they remain on the couch listening and nodding their heads....that's fine with the "white supremacist".
But ever when they take a notion to GET UP and start DOING what you're telling them to do.....then THAT'S when the "white supremacist" will take notice."

😆.....did I nail 'em?????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...did I nail 'em?????

🙂 You did a good job.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But it's the DOING that the "white supremacists" pays attention to.

I would however tweak this notion:  The white supremist is a tool of the powerful, not unlike our politicians and media.  As greedy or evil as they may be, I don't think the folks really running things are stupid enough to be racist.

What does "VGQ" mean?

16 minutes ago, Troy said:

What does "VGQ" mean?

Victim's
Guranteed
Qualification

It's an acronym for one of the theories of Neely Fuller.

He says that since the problem of racism and "white supremacy" ruling the world hasn't been solved yet despite the different movements and rhetoric that has came and gone over it's existence on the planet.....then EVERY person of color who is a VICTIM of "white supremacy" has a right to say whatever they want however they want, regarding it.

-If they want to say you need to be a Muslim to overcome it....they should be allowed to say that.
-If they turn around and say you need to give your life to Christ to overcome it....they should be allowed to say that.
-If they say you CAN'T overcome "white supremacy" and you're better off going along with it.....they should be allowed to say that.
-If they say you should smoke some weed and forget about it.....they should be allowed to say that too....lol.

If you're a VICTIM or racism, he says you have earned the right to say WHATEVER you like about the system of "white supremacy" and how to deal with it.

Mr. Fuller said he developed the "VGQ" theory for 2 major purposes:

1. To prevent the needless and useless quarrelling of Black people over religion and politics and instead focus them on doing things that are more productive than sitting around arguing with eachother over subjects that even THEY know little about (like the origins of religions).

2. Since....in his estimation....nobody has actually SOLVED the problem of racism and white domination on this planet, then ALL ideas (coming from Black folks) should be heard and respected because we don't know which one MIGHT be the correct one that works!
Perhaps the idea we thought was the silliest and worse may be the one that actually takes down the "white supremacists" and their system.

I can't say that I agree with every aspect of his theory, but much of it does make sense in that we need to allow eachother to speak and share our opinions without hostility.

• Thanks 1

There will be a "global tribe" one day, where concept of racism becomes obsolete.  We just need something to become unified against.  Maybe that will be climate change, maybe it will be an alien invasion.  Whatever if is, it will have to happen. Otherwise, we cannot survive as a species.

3 hours ago, Troy said:

There will be a "global tribe" one day, where concept of racism becomes obsolete.  We just need something to become unified against.  Maybe that will be climate change, maybe it will be an alien invasion.  Whatever if is, it will have to happen. Otherwise, we cannot survive as a species.

It would have to be a catastrophic event that forces human beings to depend on each other.

Anything short of catastrophic and rest assured that white folks will close ranks and try to figure out how to control everyone else.🤣😎