Tim Scott packs it in, drops out of 2024 race

Sen. Tim Scott announced that he is suspending his presidential campaign.

The South Carolina Republican senator made the announcement in a televised interview on Fox News with his longtime friend Trey Gowdy. The news came as a shock to his own staff. Multiple campaign staff members confirmed to Politico that they had no prior knowledge of Scott’s decision before he did so on live television

The New York Times backed up the AP report by adding that some staffers found out that they were stranded by watching TV, “Mr. Scott conducted the Fox News interview from a television studio in his home and told his staff on a call after he spoke to Mr. Gowdy, according to a person familiar with the events. A number of staff members learned that the campaign was being suspended from watching television, three people familiar with the matter said.”

Either Tim Scott’s campaign was such a mess that nobody thought to notify staffers, or Scott was so selfish that he kept his decision to drop out a secret and didn’t bother to tell his own staff. Who would want to be stranded in Iowa?

Imagine uprooting your life to go work in Iowa on a presidential campaign, and then to find out that you are out of a job, and no one on the campaign had the decency to tell you.

Good....

The sell-out ass nicca NEEDED to get out.
He was nothing but a distraction anyway.

The only Black Republican who ran for President that I liked was Herman Caine.....and he's dead.

Didn't agree with all of his policies but I believe he was real....sincere.
These other jokers CLEARLY are props, put up to tow the right-wing line.

Including the two Indian goof balls who don't have a snow cone's chance in Hades at even getting the Republican nomination, let alone the Presidency.

They're clearly pushing Trump and expecting him to be free from all of his legal problems just in time to be nominated.

• Haha 1

Clearly, many folks do not remember the  Fat Albert cartoon:

1699577542097_138301286874010.jpeg.e97b20359ab1860823945571cca67867.jpeg

As @Pioneer1 mentioned, this guy never stood a chance of winning the nomination.

I chuckle at the millions of dollars donated and spent on these campaigns in a losing effort.

Americans throw  money away like it's bad food.

Sen. Tim Scott claims he's 1) not endorsing another candidate and 2) has no cabinet-level aspirations. 

Yet, I believe that if Orange Julius succeeds in becoming POTUS again and offered Sen. Scott Secretary of Interior, he would take it.

Do not trust a Black man with a fake girlfriend. Something ain't right about him.🤣😎

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Hey, what's this about him having a FAKE girlfriend???????

Yeah mayne, dude is weird. It was reported that he was a virgin up until his 30s. He's unmarried, no kids and has never been romantically linked to a woman. When questioned about it, all of sudden, he pulls this woman out of the closet.

Reminds me of Sen. Cory Booker pulling the same stunt when he was running for POTUS. He has similar status (unmarried, no kids and no woman). Then, Rosario Dawson was his girlfriend supposedly. They broke up shortly after his POTUS run petered out.

Folks are entitled to their privacy. It really doesn't matter if these dudes like women or bussy. No need to fake it though.

As Audio Two said...I (we) don't care.🤣😎

Remember the other Black Republican ARMSTRONG WILLIAMS was the same way!

Back in his 30s he was talking about how he was still a virgin....and probably STILL is since he hasn't gotten married yet.

You know, this seems to be a thing a lot of "professional" AfroAmerican men seem to struggle with.
Finding a mate or finding a sexual partner (female) who is strongly attracted to them in a ride-or-die way.

Plenty of thuggish or criminal or even working class Black men who have no problem attracting women, atleast Black and White women for sexual purposes.
But I notice a lot of professional AfroAmerican men in high positions like politician, doctors, etc....are often either Asexual (not having any or much sex) or gay.

After decades of observing this and talking to different bruthaz who have this problem, I used to think it was the WOMEN not finding them attractive.
I'm beginning to realize that THEY are the main cause because of their over cautiousness when it comes to approaching women.

Tim doesn't take me as being gay, although me may be.
But it does seem like the time of man who probably thought it was "disrespectful" to approach a woman for sex or try to "mack up" on them.

A man who is successful on any level will not have a problem attracting beautiful, intelligent, strong women if he so desires.

H8ll, I've seen and heard quality women complain about gay dudes being a *waste* of a good man. 🤣

Otherwise, real man doesn't hide his women or make excuses for why he doesn't have one. 

Again, if a man chooses an alternative lifestyle sexually, that's his business. No need to fake the funk though. Some of us see straight thru that BS.

Sen. Tim Scott could have a harem full of white women. IMO, he's a mama's boy or doesn't really want a woman.😎

Ok, here we go.......................

I'm glad PBT made it clear at the beginning that the Republicans were no better than the Democrats for our people.

Seems to be this thing going around lately where people will condemn the Democrats all day long for being racist but are silent on Trump and the Republicans.

• 2 months later...

What do any of you want from a black elephant , policy wise, that will fit the party of abraham lincoln + the desires of a majority of black people in the usa [not a minority but a majority, the majority of black people in the usa, live in poor black towns absent everything by the state governments machinations, poor urban communities suffocated by their city government]?

6 hours ago, richardmurray said:

What do any of you want from a black elephant , policy wise....

Introduce legislation to 1) provide reparations to FBA/ADOS atoning for America's greatest sin and 2) dismantle the system of racism white supremacy.😎

@ProfD you forgot to add the rest of my quote :)

that will fit the party of abraham lincoln + the desires of a majority of black people in the usa [not a minority but a majority, the majority of black people in the usa, live in poor black towns absent everything by the state governments machinations, poor urban communities suffocated by their city government]?

Reparations doesn't fit the party of abraham lincoln position. They feel the black ADOS population isn't on equal footing or empowered in the usa, while the black ados position doesn't need reparations to achieve said equal footing or empowerment. The arty of abraham lincoln believes the usa system is adequate for all  individuals in it, from native americans to the wealthiest whites. 

Second you can't find a consensus among a majority in the black ADOS populace in the usa to define reparations so legislation can't be introduced for something the people it is to be delivered to don't have a consensus on.  Plus, you can't find a consensus among a majority in the black populace on what exactly needs to be dismantled in the bureaucracy of the usa.

So to that end, ProfD if you live in a black town or live in a black district in a city, why don't you ask Black ados people in the street to explicitly define what reparations legislation will look like, for example 2 million dollars for each black person in the usa, and then also ask what needs to be dismantled in the usa government to lessen or end white supremacy, for example , delete all bequeathed positions in government like deputy mayor. 

In my mind profd the problem isn't that you don't know what you will like reparations or dismantling the tools of white power in government to look like but you are unwilling or able to get consensus among black people. The black elected officials don't seem interested. But you have the ability to communicate in your local community , so do it yourself and then present to your ocal officials: city council representative or house of representatives member or mayor. 

I don't support EITHER party, however I will say that each one does have SOME things that I like about it as well as MANY things that I don't.
I'll say it over and over again that our people (AfroAmericans) need to form OUR OWN political party based on our lineage, culture, and interests.
Having said that......

I think we should maintain atleast a PRESENCE in both major political parties if only to keep an eye on them and what they're up to.....lol.
But more so to influence their policies and decision towards our interests.

2 hours ago, richardmurray said:

@ProfD you forgot to add the rest of my quote :)

OK.  Duly noted.

So to that end, ProfD if you live in a black town or live in a black district in a city, why don't you ask Black ados people in the street to explicitly define what reparations legislation will look like, for example 2 million dollars for each black person in the usa, and then also ask what needs to be dismantled in the usa government to lessen or end white supremacy, for example , delete all bequeathed positions in government like deputy mayor. 

Thanks for the recommendation.  It isn't about surveying FBA/ADOS to determine what they need in the way of reparations and dismantling the system of white system.  It is about establishing an FBA/ADOS body or as @Pioneer1 put it, a political party to define an agenda and work towards it.

In my mind profd the problem isn't that you don't know what you will like reparations or dismantling the tools of white power in government to look like but you are unwilling or able to get consensus among black people. The black elected officials don't seem interested. But you have the ability to communicate in your local community , so do it yourself and then present to your ocal officials: city council representative or house of representatives member or mayor. 

Again, thanks for your advice and opinion.  But, as an old man, I'm going to use my own brain and actions to determine how to best achieve what I'd like to see for FBA/ADOS folks.

Consensus takes too long.  Sometimes, you just have to just do it and let them follow.😎

Both Sen. Tim Scott and Vivek Ramaswamy were at former POTUS victory speech in New Hampshire primary last night. 

These guys have no shame in slobbering all over Orange Julius (OJ). Sen. Scott went so far as professing they love OJ. D8mn the optics.

Also, Sen. Scott is now engaged to be married:

image.png.c0812293bb3470e0a3f4b6b957fcb4ee.png

Kinda sudden fromn a dude who claimed to be a virgin until his 30s. Seems he just met this chick a month or so ago. I wouldn't be surprised if she's being paid to be his beard.

I don't think Sen. Scott will be OJ's VP running mate. Maybe cabinet-level position. But, he's doing the most to maintain favor within the GOP. 😎

ProfD

You don't think so???

Man....I KNOW he's not going to pick the clown to sit ANYWHERE CLOSE to the Oval Office...lol.

Yeah, like you said he MAY get a spot in the Cabinet.
As some....Ambassador to Zimbabwe....or some obscure shit that doesn't carry a lot of weight.
He's not going to get as high of a position as Ramaswamy is probably going to get.

23 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

As some....Ambassador to Zimbabwe....or some obscure shit that doesn't carry a lot of weight.

Right. Let Tim Scott go far away from here to do all of that eye-bucking and showing his gums and teef.🤣

Uncle Tom's picture has been updated to show Tim Scott. 

Whoopi Goldberg said Tim is so far up OJ's azz we can only see his feet. She also said Tim is wearing OJ because his head is so far up there.

I'm trying to figure out when Tim actually does his job as a senator. He's traveling around like he's still running for POTUS or Waldo.😎