All the problems in the Black Community- bad decisions

This suns up everything that is wrong in the Black Community; All the problems in the black community is right here in this troubling article and its way too common in black america.

problem 1) young mom having kids out of wedlock.

problem 2) young mom having multiple kids out of wedlock.

problem 3) no structure in the home.

problem 4) no stable man in the home.

problem 5) Violent young blacks.

This article is disturbing but black leaders will falsly blame guns and whites when that is not the problem. We need to blame ourselves for irresponsible lifestyles.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna131280

• Jeromex changed the title to All the problems in the Black Community- bad decisions
16 hours ago, Jeromex said:

This suns up everything that is wrong in the Black Community; All the problems in the black community is right here in this troubling article and its way too common in black america.

This article is disturbing but black leaders will falsly blame guns and whites when that is not the problem. We need to blame ourselves for irresponsible lifestyles.

🤔 -How can you say this is a list of "all" of the problems in the Black community.....and YOUR NAME isn't on the list???

• Haha 2

Almost ALL the issues in the black community stem from young Black girls having babies out of wedlock with no stable man in the house. This leads to a total lack of structure and lack of discipline in the house. It also raises the possibility of the children becoming violent and engaging in crime by a significant amount plus it substantially increases the chance of those children living in poverty and repeating the “ out of wedlock” cycle themselves.

Who is making sure those kids are doing their homework?

who is making sure those kids understand their homework?

who is making sure those kids arent hanging in the steets on school nights?

who is making sure those kids are respecting their teachers?

who is making sure those kids are respecting the police?

Some young single black mom who can barely take care of herself ??? I think not !!

A single black mom can afford to pay for a bunch of tattoo’s but then comlains about money?

A single black mom complains about economic opportunities but then has more out of wedlock babies??? What !!!!

All issues in the black community are self inflicted and that is the truth.

1 hour ago, Jeromex said:

Almost ALL the issues in the black community stem from young Black girls having babies out of wedlock with no stable man in the house. This leads to a total lack of structure and lack of discipline in the house. It also raises the possibility of the children becoming violent and engaging in crime by a significant amount plus it substantially increases the chance of those children living in poverty and repeating the “ out of wedlock” cycle themselves.

Who is making sure those kids are doing their homework?

who is making sure those kids understand their homework?

who is making sure those kids arent hanging in the steets on school nights?

who is making sure those kids are respecting their teachers?

who is making sure those kids are respecting the police?

Some young single black mom who can barely take care of herself ??? I think not !!

A single black mom can afford to pay for a bunch of tattoo’s but then comlains about money?

A single black mom complains about economic opportunities but then has more out of wedlock babies??? What !!!!

All issues in the black community are self inflicted and that is the truth.

🙄

🤨   -According to the Bible, wasn't JESUS born out of wed-lock?
Did JESUS hang out on the corners throwing rocks at the police, disrespecting teachers, and getting tattoos?

It doesnt bother you that almost 75% of all Black babies are born out of wedlock to mostly young mothers who can barely take care of themselves who cant provide structure in the home? Also irresponsible missing in action black fathers.

it doesnt bother you that blacks are only 13% of the population but commit about 60% of all violent crime in America?

it doesnt bother you that every other race finds a way to succeed including those that are new to this country but yet blacks cant seem to get their acts together?

every few years their is a new “ thing” for blacks to blame . Its getting old and boring.

How about a little less talk about black victimhood and a little bit more constructive talk on better decison making..

1 hour ago, Jeromex said:

It doesnt bother you that almost 75% of all Black babies are born out of wedlock to mostly young mothers who can barely take care of themselves who cant provide structure in the home? Also irresponsible missing in action black fathers.

it doesnt bother you that blacks are only 13% of the population but commit about 60% of all violent crime in America?

it doesnt bother you that every other race finds a way to succeed including those that are new to this country but yet blacks cant seem to get their acts together?

every few years their is a new “ thing” for blacks to blame . Its getting old and boring.

How about a little less talk about black victimhood and a little bit more constructive talk on better decison making..

No....NONE of it bothers me, because none of it is true....lol.

Maybe if they WERE true, it may have kept me up a night or two....but since they're not.....🤷‍♀️

You didn't answer my question about Jesus, btw....lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2023 at 3:20 PM, Jeromex said:

Holy Post - Race in America - Part 2

Country
Out of Wedlock Birthrate
Chile 75.1%
Costa Rica 72.5%
Mexico 70.4%
Iceland 69.4%
France 62.2%
Bulgaria 59.6%
Norway 58.5%
Portugal 57.9%
Slovenia 56.5%
Sweden 55.2%

50% of Children Born out of Wedlock

The number of children born out of wedlock is more than 50% in many countries. That includes countries such Mexico, Iceland, France, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Chile, and many others.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/out-of-wedlock-births-by-country

According to pew research this is a problem more so for white people.

Among solo parents, 42% are white and 28% are black, compared with 55% of cohabiting parents who are white and 13% who are black.

https://www.pewresearch.org/social-trends/2018/04/25/the-changing-profile-of-unmarried-parents/#:~:text=Among solo parents%2C 42% are,cohabiting moms (30% vs.

LBJ Predicts the Breakdown of Negro Family Structure (No Fathers in the Home)

The Astonishing Strength and Resilience of Black Families

Elders explain how the welfare system forced black fathers out of their households

University of Chicago professor explains social roots of violence, inequality in Black neighborhoods

The Enduring Myth of Black Criminality

@Jeromex Whether you black or White, the message you are promoting is one of  Hate and  Violence....

If history is any predictor of future outcomes you and those who support these incensing lies may well achieve these results.

Nazism and the Confederacy succeeded only in achieving Hatred Of The Stigmatized (Othering) and Violent Orgies of Death and Destruction ensued.

Why America? Mass Shootings & White Nationalism Share Roots

Former Neo-Nazi Says Trump's Call for Proud Boys to "Stand By" Will Encourage More Violence

• Thanks 2

BTW: I blocked Jeromex's posts some time ago.   This post and your reactions with the supporting information pretty much exhausted Jeromex's usefulness here. 

All of his posts were just repeats of the same racist talking points, making him indistinguishable from a spammer.  I did warn him, but I knew that would have no impact. he was not interested in dialog...

6 hours ago, Troy said:

BTW: I blocked Jeromex's posts some time ago.   This post and your reactions with the supporting information pretty much exhausted Jeromex's usefulness here. 

All of his posts were just repeats of the same racist talking points, making him indistinguishable from a spammer.  I did warn him, but I knew that would have no impact. he was not interested in dialog...

Yeah I saw the warning you gave him in the other thread....and knew his days was about up

4 hours ago, ProfD said:

@Troy, I figured it was just a matter of time before you would drop the hammer. 

Starts out fun but eventually shooting those racist clay targets gets boring.😁😎

It does get boring....but I just do it anyway  - guess its a vibes thing 

17 hours ago, frankster said:

It does get boring....but I just do it anyway  - guess its a vibes thing 

It's all good mayne.  Keeps the sword sharp.  Appreciate your contributions around here.😎

Oh  Germ-X is gone?

So THAT'S why I haven't been seeing his posts cluttering up the board lately....lol.

Don't worry, he'll probably be back under another name.
I think it's the same one or two people trolling over and over again under different names.

Every couple months another one pops up posting the exact same shit.

• Haha 1