If You Want To Know Who Jeromex's Reverend Is......

My reverend is a great man and certainly not the man in your deceptive video..

Pioneeer1 is a race hustler who perpetuates victimhood rather than hard work and responsible decisions.

how many children do you have pioneer1 ?

more than 10?

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Manning loves to quote negative statistics about AfroAmericans pulled straight out of his ass, too.

Manning is just another buffoon selling out for a pat on the head from white supremacy. 

Pastor Manning and  Jesse Lee Peterson should have a talk show.🤣😎

• Haha 2

ProfD

You know that WOULD be a pretty good idea for entertainment purposes....lol.

To be honest with you, I think Jesse Lee be clowning a lot with his coonishness.
I don't think he believes half the shit he says but says it for the shock value.
We wants to be relevant.

Manning....on the other hand....
I think that clown REALLY DOES believe in the shit he says and sincerely believes he has the right approach to "saving" Black folks.
I saw him in an interview with Lord Jamar the other week and he was talking about his more radical younger days.

I could be wrong ofcourse, but I've seen enough videos from both to make that determination.

On 1/12/2024 at 11:55 PM, ProfD said:

Manning is just another buffoon selling out for a pat on the head from white supremacy. 

Pastor Manning and  Jesse Lee Peterson should have a talk show.🤣😎

LOL

Jesse Lee Peterson was the first person I thought about when after I heard this video.

They are both total clowns. 

When Manning said something like

"can I get a amen and a BOOMSHACKALACKA go right there!"

at the end of his sermon, I thought i was going to die of laughter. 

This guy has a church around the corner form where I lived in my old neighborhood.  He is most known for the outrageous messages his posted on his church's marquee.  

My guess is that this guy is a latent homosexual. 

atlah.png

• Haha 1

One of the sad things about people who go to religious anti-homosexual extremes like this is they will go through out much of their lives hurting MANY MANY people with their vitriol......only to usually soften up and change their views and become more tolerant later on in life.
Especially if they end up having a child or close loved one who is homosexual.

It goes from hating them and wishing death upon them......to claiming "everyone is a sinner" and how they shouldn't be singled out......to loving "everybody" as a child of God.

However that doesn't undo the damage they did to innocent people when they were extremist.

If they even hurt or killed somebody, their now tolerant attitude doesn't bring those people back.

This is one of the reasons I left religion alone years ago.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

One of the sad things about people who go to religious anti-homosexual extremes like this is they will go through out much of their lives hurting MANY MANY people with their vitriol......

It goes from hating them and wishing death upon them......

Most people hate what they see or lack in themselves. 

If they even hurt or killed somebody, their now tolerant attitude doesn't bring those people back.

Inflicting pain and hurting others is their way of trying to heal themselves. 

Love heals but getting folks to buy in harder than Chinese arithmetic.😁😎

I've heard the theory that many people who are very anti-gay and go around bashing homosexuals are latent homosexuals themselves.
I'm not sure about that because they bash them HARD in Middle Eastern and African nations, yet most of them clearly aren't homosexuals.

I think much of it comes from religous indoctrination.
Your holy book clearly condemns homosexuality and calls it an abomination.  If you are SINCERE and truly believe in it, it follows that you too would be vehemently against it.

There's a difference between hating and mistreating homosexuals for no reason and punishing it as an abomination due to religious beliefs.

Based on religion, some women are punished for adultery but the men don't hate them.😁

i don't believe anyone should be hated, mistreated or punished for being a homosexual or adulterer or whatever they choose to do as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.

When it comes to that kinda thing folks need mind their own business and try to live their own best life.😎

ProfD

The interesting thing is once I officially stepped OUT of religion and started studying them and looking at them objectively, the more I understood them and the reasons for their rules and regulations.

Not that I necessarily agree with them or disagree, but I understand more now.
For examples..................

When it comes to punishment for adultery,
There is no real legal punishment in THIS society for cheating on your spouse.
The most you can do is separate or get a divorce, but the law can't punish your spouse for cheating on you.
So what does that mean?
Often people end up taking the law in their OWN hands and harming their spouse and the person who they cheated with!

And this was actually happening in some societies BEFORE the religious doctrines that punished adultery were instituted, and this vengeance led to a lot of bloodshed and vendettas.
So when the community got involved and PUBLICALLY punished those who were guilty of adultery, it USUALLY satisfied the blood-lust of the spouse who was cheated on so that they wouldn't have to take matters into their own hands.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

When it comes to punishment for adultery,
There is no real legal punishment in THIS society for cheating on your spouse.

So when the community got involved and PUBLICALLY punished those who were guilty of adultery, it USUALLY satisfied the blood-lust of the spouse who was cheated on so that they wouldn't have to take matters into their own hands.

The real problem lies in the sense of ownership or entitlement.

For some strange reason, people think they own each other once the f8cking starts. It's stupid.

The only people who would take delight in punishing someone for *cheating* are those with fragile emotions. They're projecting their own insecurities. 

In some cultures, a man can have as many women as he can afford. But, a woman is frowned upon for selling herself or committing adultery. Again...ridiculous.

The 1st thing I tell any woman I deal with is that she belongs to herself. No stressing over what she does with her package. No answering to a jealous dude. Not my style. 

Since I was a young fella, I recognized that we can only lease the p8ssy. No amount of time and/or money spent means ownership or entitlement. 

The smartest people do not tie themselves to others especially if they don't need them to satisfy their egos and/or security.

Human beings don't need rules and regulations or punishment for how they choose to use their own bodies as long as they're not harming anyone else.

Hurting feelings and bruising egos doesn't count as harm. 🤣😎

ProfD

Philosophically, what you're saying is logical and makes sense but when emotions get involved it makes things far more complicated.

It's one thing to find out some "fuck buddy" you've only known a couple months and had been screwing on the weekends because you had nothing better to do....has found another lover and is moving on; it's an entirely different thing when the woman you've been heavily involved with for over 15 years, had 3 kids by, and bought a house and several cars for ends up cheating on you for some street thug ONLY because he's gotta bigger dick...lol.
Now some EMOTION has got to get involved....lol.

...and not only is she cheating on you but the entire COMMUNITY knows about it!
Everybody except YOU that is...lol.
You're busy getting up in the morning going to work and coming back in the evening oblivious to what's happening but NOW you know why everybody's been staring at you funny and smiling at you with a shit eating grin when you walk past them lately.
The embarrassment just adds to your rage.

You have 2 routes to take now:

1. Become a cuckhold and take the Will Smith route...lol.

2. Or turn into Biggie Smalls kicking in doors and waving .44's.....lol.

frontASK_0013.max-640x480.jpg

"No sir I didn't see it.
I was down stairs when it happened
and all I heard was,
'Papa don't hit me no more!!!!' "

Hurting feelings and bruising egos doesn't count as harm. 

Ironically....sometimes THAT kind of hurt and bruising can often take the longest to heal.

26 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

...it's an entirely different thing when the woman you've been heavily involved with for over 15 years, had 3 kids by, and bought a house and several cars for ends up cheating on you for some street thug ONLY because he's gotta bigger dick...lol.
Now some EMOTION has got to get involved....lol.
You're busy getting up in the morning going to work and coming back in the evening oblivious to what's happening but NOW you know why everybody's been staring at you funny and smiling at you with a shit eating grin when you walk past them lately.

A n8gglet would have to be totally clueless to f8ck a woman after someone with a bigger package has beat it up and not know the difference.😁

Even a long distance truck driver would notice something different about his woman's box when he returns home after days or weeks on the road. 

Dudes know when something isn't right about their woman.  They choose to ignore it for a number of reasons.

No matter how one tries to justify it, there's no reason to let emotions potentially lead to spending the rest of life in the penalty box trying to protect that bussy,🤣😎

On 1/21/2024 at 5:46 PM, ProfD said:

A n8gglet would have to be totally clueless to f8ck a woman after someone with a bigger package has beat it up and not know the difference

Even a long distance truck driver would notice something different about his woman's box when he returns home after days or weeks on the road. 

It depends on the shape the box was in to BEGIN WITH.....lol.

If the stuffin' was already almost beat out of it when you GOT WITH her.....neither you or anybody else she lays up with may be able to make TOO much of a difference in it, lol.

I've ran into a FEW women....some of them young....where you didn't know where one hole BEGAN and another hole ENDED.

🤔 -It seemed to be one long continuing orifice or something from the navel to the back.....but anyway......you get my point, though.

Aside from the actual cheating.....
The psychological aspect of the entire community knowing how you were being played can have a huge impact on your ego, self esteem, and temperament.

Some dudes will bust on you for saying something to them in public that they'd let slide in private.

2 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

It depends on the shape the box was in to BEGIN WITH.....lol.

If the stuffin' was almost already beat out of it when you GOT WITH her.....

She's not wife material and definitely not worth cuffing.  Stick and move like a boxer.🤣😎

ProfD

If that box is TOO beat up....I'm MOVING without STICKING, lol.

When you're trying to operate a machine, tell me what can be more frustrating than trying to put a plug in a socket that's too damaged or worn out to grip it and hold it?

main-qimg-d3597e9c65951b5b48dfa48747f029

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

When you're trying to operate a machine, tell me what can be more frustrating than trying to put a plug in a socket that's too damaged or worn out to grip it and hold it?

Just like the picture posted, we would call that box...shot out.🤣😎

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 10:25 AM, Troy said:

This guy has a church around the corner form where I lived in my old neighborhood.  He is most known for the outrageous messages his posted on his church's marquee.  

My guess is that this guy is a latent homosexual. 

atlah.png

WOW!

🤣

I wonder why authorities allow him to do this?

On 1/19/2024 at 5:49 PM, Pioneer1 said:

One of the sad things about people who go to religious anti-homosexual extremes like this is they will go through out much of their lives hurting MANY MANY people with their vitriol......only to usually soften up and change their views and become more tolerant later on in life.
Especially if they end up having a child or close loved one who is homosexual. ... 

However that doesn't undo the damage they did to innocent people when they were extremist.

IDK but I think this kind of rage goes much deeper though. 

I think this government has set him up and others like him to be the aggressor when in fact, this man however ignorant he comes off as, is probably a victim and that is why he is now out of control. 

He was probably victimized in prison. His human rights has been abridged and he is demonstrating that he did not submit. He may be showing PTSD.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well.....
Here he is talking about almost being tempted into engaging in gay sex in prison.
Make of the interview what you will.....lol.

lol. I only listened to a little and stopped.

But again, I believe that this American prison system is not designed as a penal system or correctional system in the positive light especially when it comes to protecting humans from being victimized. 

In a recent thread in this community I listened to to Black professionals who addressed this very issue.

In that video it was said that at times a person with a minor offense was put with a criminal with a serious offense and this was done to undermine Black people. 

On 2/7/2024 at 1:13 AM, Chevdove said:

lol. I only listened to a little and stopped.

But again, I believe that this American prison system is not designed as a penal system or correctional system in the positive light especially when it comes to protecting humans from being victimized. 

In a recent thread in this community I listened to to Black professionals who addressed this very issue.

In that video it was said that at times a person with a minor offense was put with a criminal with a serious offense and this was done to undermine Black people. 

That's because the prison systems around the nation aren't designed to actually punish criminals and deter crime.
They are primarily designed to WAREHOUSE people.

The biggest fear the average person has of prison isn't the confinement or "punishment" they will receive from the state....but from OTHER INMATES.

The criminal justice system in the U.S. is primarily designed to get as many Black and Brown people (especially men) off the streets so that there is less competition for jobs, food, and other social services.
The CLAIM is that resources are limit and that there is only so much in the U.S. to go around.....so they'd rather them going to White and "productive" Black and Latino people.

Now they've graduated from warehousing people and storing them up in jails and prisons to just killing them out right.

Now that the prisons have been privatized, they really don't want people in prison unless they can work and produce good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

That's because the prison systems around the nation...are primarily designed to WAREHOUSE people 

Now that the prisons have been privatized, they really don't want people in prison unless they can work and produce good.

Right. As a cheap labor force, many prisoners are going to work making products or in service industries. It's modern slavery.😎

2 hours ago, ProfD said:

Right. As a cheap labor force, many prisoners are going to work making products or in service industries. It's modern slavery.😎

Not sure about other parts of the nation right now but in Michigan, they are tossing the elderly and sick prisoners OUT of the prison to die on the streets or in homeless shelters!
You see droves and droves of ex-cons out on the street begging and patching together homeless camps to survive because the prisons don't want to pay for their healthcare and don't want them if they can't work.

Not sure about other parts of the nation right now but in Michigan, they are tossing the elderly and sick prisoners OUT of the prison to die on the streets or in homeless shelters!
You see droves and droves of ex-cons out on the street begging and patching together homeless camps to survive because the prisons don't want to pay for their healthcare and don't want them if they can't work.

Right.

Black elected folks in those areas should be working to make sure poor people are taken care of adequately.

As NF Jr. says, we should be insuring those who need the most help get it. 😎

They should be but ofcourse many of them are struggling to stay in office and maintain their positions themselves and are barely thinking about the misfortunate and in many cases aren't thinking about them at all.
Many Black folks in office are occupied trying to fend off and protect themselves from the racist assaults coming at them trying to remove them from power.

This is one of the reasons I say Black folks in power need to start being more PRO-active rather than simply RE-active.

Not only aggressively challenge racism but focus on building institutions for ourselves and getting things changed permanently so that we don't have to keep repeating the same shit over and over each generation.

We should have about 10 Black governors already ready and willing to carry out OUR agendas.
Instead of you have the likes of Abbott in Texas and DeSantized in Florida carrying on right-wing agendas.