Proof the Black people who supported the war on drugs were and are traitors

Do you know a black person over sixty who aided the FBI or similar organization in harming black people?  

1. 1. Are the Black One Percent, the Black wealthy in the USA a hindrance or support to the Black poor?

• hindrance
    • support

New York State has levied more than $25 million in fines against unlicensed smoke shops while it has collected $22,500 in fines from unlicensed shops.
Where is no mercy. Where is the black church? Where are the people in various black communities, offline or online like this one, that constantly complain about drug use or drug activity? 
I remember being a child in New York City, so many self righteous black people would get on white media and preach daily about drugs in the black community. Criminalizing any black person just trying to get by. Where are they now? 
Most people in the usa don't have a high school diploma, near 70%. Why did some Black people make it seem like a Black child not getting a high school diploma was a capitol crime? Yes, I have a piece of paper from the white man. But most people, including white people, don't have a high school disploma in the usa, why did Black people make such a fuss? 
I find as I have reached adulthood so many things that black people outside my home or my local neck of the black woods uttered were and are lies, feces , terribly smelly feces that explain more to me the problem in the black populace in the usa. 
A minority in the black populace of the usa have always been haters, I see now. Preaching legality in the black populace with no mercy, preaching education in the black populace with no honesty, never willing to harm nonblacks who harm the black populace, speaking against any black person or black group that is militant or nationalist or  seperatist or segregationist or anything that isn't a loyalist to the USA or a nonvolent phenotypically integrated lifestyle. 
Scum.

The articles at this link support the position https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/6477-richardmurray/?status=2597&type=status

I think it's a pretty broad generalization to say that the Blacks who supported the so-called "war on drugs" were traitors.

We know that the so-called "war on drugs" is actually a war on AfroAmericans and poor people and an effort to lock up as many people as they could trap.

However, several things to keep in mind...........

1. When heroin hit the AfroAmerican communities in the 60s and 70s and crack hit the AfroAmerican communities in the 80s....MASSIVE devestation resulted including a huge increase in crime, violence, and the destruction of families.
Most Black folks don't see the White hand behind this.....they just see niggas on the street with gold chains on their necks grinning and selling and pulling gat popping at eachother.
So they wanted THEM off the street to make the community safer and you can't really blame them.
Few people want to live in a damn WAR ZONE, so they petition the government to do something about it.

2. I would actually argue that those SELLING THE DOPE would be consider more traitors to the Black community than those who asked the government to step in and lock them up.

I'm not going to sit up and get angry at old retired Percy Earl for calling the police or going down to city hall and raising hell because he can't sit on his porch and stare at the young ladies walking by his house anymore with all the shooting and fighting going on in his neighborhood.

1bc23522b1b1f1517307400c1d178bc85d9adc54

"Damn....
Can't even sit on the damn porch no mo' !"

@Pioneer1

I will not speak for everywhere but I know offline people older than you , who were in NYC during the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s. 

Most black people in NYC saw the white hand, moreover, knew the white hand and spoke about the white hand. I repeat most Black people in NYC knew of the white hand. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.  But to my point about traitors, the damn black church which in the 1960s, 1970s, and onwards  was losing its cultural grip in the black populace of nyc. I am not saying no one didn't go to sunday service, people still do now,  but the situation today started then. In NYC, i will not speak for other places, but in nyc, the black church had lost ground. And in the 1970s with the white call for the war on drugs, which the nypd , a white organization started,  the black church in nyc supported that even though anybody black who lived in nyc, if honest knew the black populace in nyc wasn't a war zone at all. that is a lie. The black church folks are traitors who were bitter that all age groups of black people were less and less buying into their nonviolent/law abiding speech that produced in nyc no results and if anything gave whites the cart blanche, the white card, to take advantage of the black populace absent any resistance. 

It is the year 2024. I am not going to write a white history book for these folks. They were bitter or alienated. Most alienated, least bitter. But feeling angry that your tribe in the village is losing potency  in the larger village doesn't warrant aiding and abetting a rival village harming your own even worse.  

Well in NYC the dealers was and still are the NYPD. Just in the past few months a law enforcer got "caught", meaning she iddn't pay her higher ups their cut,  selling drugs. the nypd is the dealer Pioneer. Who is going to put the nypd in jail exactly? Please answer. Please answer. Those traitors in NYC did want to blame the financially poor black person without an opportunity or pot to piss in for trying to make dollar in this of all countries, while as always they are totally silent to the NYPD continuous criminal actibities. Who runs the prostittuion, who runs the drugs, who runs the extortion, I just made a post in this very community exposing how the nypd is allowing the illegal marijuana business to thrive. https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/6477-richardmurray/?status=2597&type=status The NYPD aren't traitors they are enemies. Where is the black church on that

Many other black folk online of offline , yes i have said this offline in my local neck of the village, have opposed my view on the black elder traitors. But I hold firm. If ever their comes a day when I am in a black community I love again, I will not allow tis sort of behavior. 

It's true. Black folks are their own worst enemy from all sides when it comes to aiding and abetting the system of racism white supremacy. 

A sellout preacher misleading his congregation with lies is no different from the drug dealer who chooses to sell dope in his own community. They're both working for the same enemy. 

Black drug dealers should have sold exclusively to white folks and used their money to build Black wealth.😎

• Thanks 1

On 2/23/2024 at 7:05 PM, richardmurray said:

Most people in the usa don't have a high school diploma, near 70%.

WTF?! @richardmurray I'm sorry man, but on it's face that is patently false.  I know you are not a racist troll, so where did you get this bit of misinformation?

I was in NYC during the 60's, 70's and 80's.  The 70's in NYC, which I remember well, was a shit-show.  Crime was terrible and basically everyone (at least everyone I knew) was personally impacted by crime. I could not wait to leave the city.  Many people were happy the was a war on crime -- as crime was it was just so bad.  Of course people were largely unaware of the forces which created this criminality.... The "white hand."

Yes, there were crooked cops on the take it was part of cop culture.  If you did not take your cut you were looked at sideways and put yourself at risk.

Yeah, one can make an argument that drug dealers were traitors to the race, but again this ignores all the social economic forces that created the environment. 

Do we consider the Sackler family traitors to the white race? I'll answer, No.  Why would we consider Black drug dealers traitors to the Black race?

@ProfD I am not saying black people are our own worst enemy. I am saying the black populace has a large percent of people , at least in NYC whose position isn't the majority outside their group but was used by whites to aid in justifying false situations. And it matters cause the black populace in the usa today is built on those lies not just from the white man but black people themselves.  

the black drug dealers was never in control, the NYPD always controlled them. You have to comprehend how illegality works in every city in the usa.  TO be blunt, the NYPD have usually controlled the entire illegal financial operation in nyc since their creation. Yes, a few phases had true mob control but those are rare. The NYPD tells you where you can operate you know. Anyone who knows anything about the street in nyc knows this already . No the NYPD never take the majority cut because to take the majority cut will expose the nypd to internal affairs plus federal revue. The goal is to get a sweet cut, control where the illegal activity operates and let the illegal operators have the rest. 

So no one, white black or other in NYC's illegal fiscal market can do what they please as you suggested black drug dealers should had. Anyone tell you that can commonly happen is a liar. And those who want to go against the nypd or a larger mob will need serious arms, ok. this is not a simple thing. And as the nypd has grown in number this is even more of a challenge. 

But to talking about growing black wealth.  well, what do you mean? 

Remember, most of NYC's buildings were originally owned by whites or were through bankruptcy owned by the city government which for most of its history is over 95% white in terms of employees. 

I argue,in cheap retrospect the better argument is to grow black wealth outside nyc by said black drug dealers. Cause NYC, Chicago, Los aNgeles, or similar are all silly places when it comes to black empowerment. 

For black individuals they are fine but for the black populace they are never fine. 

@Troy   I admit I was so  concerned with the topic of black people's false positions in the black populace in the usa to search my own posts in this community, AALBC, where i cite. But I link something below for the staticticphiles. Now listen I can't verify anything. As I tell people elsewhere online, the only way to truly know the validity of any statistics is to do it all yourself. but anyway

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2022/educational-attainment.html

They say the following

The high school completion rate in the United States for people age 25 and older increased from 87.6% in 2011 to 91.1% in 2021.

The percentage of the population age 25 and older with associate degrees rose from 9.5% to 10.5% between 2011 and 2021.

So I will retract my statement and say 

Most people in the usa don't have a college diploma near 70% 

But the statistics do not matter. The  point is black people speaking false to other black people. Which no one seems to be interesting talking about who commented on this post. Why support false things?

And I will even be as public to my personal life as i can stomach and say, there are those in my bloodline who concur to you Troy, about the condition of the black populace or NYC themselves, while they actually knew the white hand. But I have to add , there are those in my bloodline who concur to me as well, about my position in opposition to yours. And the people I am speaking about are older than you and lived in NYC their entire lives. Now I am not going to go any further and if anyone doesn't believe well ok. But, I am not going to provide some valdiation or quotations or names. 

Crooked cops, in my view , crooked NYPD, it isn't cops for me, it is the entire organization. Every single law enforcer in NYC knows a fellow law enforcer who is committing a crime and sequentially they are aiding and abetting said crime plus breaking the oath they utter. 

I never said Drug dealers were traitors to the race Troy. I was speaking of black church people. I apologize for confusing you plus the people i call the black one percent. They in my view were and still are the traitors cause their positions are false to the situation of the larger populace. but I comprehend why , as i said in my comment

The black church folks are traitors who were bitter that all age groups of black people were less and less buying into their nonviolent/law abiding speech that produced in nyc no results and if anything gave whites the cart blanche, the white card, to take advantage of the black populace absent any resistance. 

if I said black drug dealers were traitors to the black race please quote me and I will retract that. 

@richardmurray I never said you said drug dealers were race traitors.  My statement was not addressed to anyone in particular, but was directly in reaction to @Pioneer1's statement that he would consider them more traitorous than the supporters of the war on drugs.  

Thanks for correcting that first stat you cited. I can now see why you made your first statement; the wording is a little confusing, "27.9% had high school graduate as their highest level of school completed."  The quote you provided explains it fully.

However, you statement:

3 hours ago, richardmurray said:

Most people in the usa don't have a college diploma near 70% 

Is also not what the government is saying.  More accurately 48.4% of the population has an associates degree or better; basically, half the population has some form of a college degree.

You are clearly angry about the issue of the Black 1%, the Black church, etc.  I can understand that.  But is seems to be biasing your perspective and how you see things, like misreading the educational data.

I did not answer your question about "...Black wealthy in the USA a hindrance or support to the Black poor?" because the I did not agree with any of the options.  I don't think the issues is binary as the question presumes. Some help us and some hurt us (note: I don't consider myself wealthy.  For a few years I earned a good wage, but never had financial wealth).  Personally Black wealthy folks have provided me with far less help than other people of my class. 

I think both support and hinderance take place more within a given class than across classes.  

On 2/26/2024 at 1:49 PM, richardmurray said:

the black drug dealers was never in control, the NYPD always controlled them. 

The NYPD did not force Black folks to sell drugs to their own people.

But to talking about growing black wealth.  well, what do you mean? 

The mafia consisting of white immigrants who had little or nothing when they processed through Ellis Island built their wealth in major cities throughout America.

The mafia had *rules* and a code of conduct for how they managed their operations.  One of the codes was they wouldn't sell drugs to their own people.

Remember, most of NYC's buildings were originally owned by whites or were through bankruptcy owned by the city government which for most of its history is over 95% white in terms of employees. 

The rhetorical question becomes what kept Black people from getting in on the action when it comes to building wealth.

I argue,in cheap retrospect the better argument is to grow black wealth outside nyc by said black drug dealers. Cause NYC, Chicago, Los aNgeles, or similar are all silly places when it comes to black empowerment. 

For black individuals they are fine but for the black populace they are never fine. 

To build anything anywhere requires codification and cooperation among the group of people in order to be successful.😎

@Troy Ok, i miscomprehended. I thought it was directed to me. 

to the statistics, fair enough. I hold true that statistics are always in the gathering details. I have no proof nor the resources to count myself but I do now the white jewish population in nyc recently were discovered to have a over 90% failing rate among a collection of  hasidic schools in nyc. 

https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/6477-richardmurray/?status=2064&type=status

But the key is that these schools students aren't treated as failures in the past with the same grades. Somethings flawed in the numbers in nyc at least when you have so many students who are failures, but not considered failing, and  I don't deny my negative bias, but I can say that while maybe everywhere else in the usa is correct to the numbers emitted by the federal government, nyc is not.

fair enough point to intrarace give and go's. 

@ProfD 

What kept black people from getting on the action? do you know that black people had to march and march and march to get white busineses to accept black labor in harlem? 

what kept? 

Prod, do you know black people were enslaved in the usa? Do you know what jim crow was after the war between the states? Do you know that jim crow was applied everywhere in the usa? 

You may feel i am insulting yu but I don't see it that way, i think my questions are valid because you seem to not know that whites are the enemies of blacks in the usa historically. And NYC white populace is more anti black than in the deep south. Yes, hangings aren't as common in nyc as in the south. yes but this city'entire government is anti black historically. yes in the year 2024, the government of nyc seems to be able to embrace all, but this is a recent occurence. During dinkin's administration it was so anti black . 

Proffd, black history in the usa has proven that codification + cooperation have limits to bringing success, if what you said was true, tulsa'a black community wouldn't had been murdered. What black populace in a city was more codifyng or cooperating than the black populace in tulsa... what happened? did they build a golden city in the sky? 

@richardmurray I think there is definitely grade inflation across the board. I think a community college an associate's degree is equivalent to at 8th grade education 50 years ago.  Seriously, I know illiterate people who are fair more capable than a college graduate today...

5 minutes ago, richardmurray said:

tulsa'a black community wouldn't had been murdered.

The Black population of Tulsa was outnumbered and out gunned.

I don't think white folks are as evil as they were 100 years ago.  Besides gentrification is a far more useful and socially palatable method for taking over desireable Black communities 

7 hours ago, richardmurray said:

@ProfD 

You may feel i am insulting yu but I don't see it that way, i think my questions are valid because you seem to not know that whites are the enemies of blacks in the usa historically. And NYC white populace is more anti black than in the deep south.

Clearly, you overlooked the word rhetorical in my post above.

Maybe you haven't read my posts well enough to know that I believe the system of racism white supremacy has made white folks enemies to Black folks here in America and all over the planet for a very long time.

On more than one occasion I've addressed the issue of your opposition to and how you expect others to respond to your narratives and questions based on your firmly entrenched biases and points of view. 

Again, I'll mention that on a discussion forum folks are free to provide their thoughts, views and opinions on a given topic.

As evidenced by your own selective use of  research and statistics, there's a reasonable amount of latitude in how one chooses to respond to a topic.

Never assume what someone else does or does not know solely based on their responses to topics and questions in a discussion forum.

A topic of discussion isn't always static or binary. There's room for tangential discourse. It can make the subject more enlightening and entertaining. 

My brotha, you may want to lighten up in your expectations and/or confirmation bias when it comes to discussions.😎

@ProfD 

fair enough, I admit , it is the black populace in nyc that I thought about with this post more than any other in the usa.

In the last 24 hours, , a black elder, called law enforcement constantly on a mattress store. The mattress store was found out to have been allowing migrants whose thirty day stay is up to be in their basement. illegal of course, the basement has no windows, no ventilation, and they had 75 people in there rotating sleep sessions, they paid 300 dollars. But, law enforcement didn't discover anything, a black elder who wasn't hurt, wasn't interacted with, simply opened their damn mouth for no reason but to be a damn snitch. I am tired of all this. maybe  everywhere else in the usa this is warranted or needed and you know what, fair enough. but in nyc i tired of this, and i call traitors on any black person in nyc who acts like this. 

If you are afraid of living around homeless people, just leave nyc, please. If you can't stand having neighbors who don't act the way you want, then leave nyc please. Too many black church folk , black elders, black one percent seem more interested in making something out of nothing with other black people. I admit my irritation is in the black populace in nyc. I admit i should had let out that truth from the very beginning. 

@Troy well said, fair enough to education .

To the black community in tulsa, in cheap retrospect, isn't it clear the whole enterprise was false. Enterprise meaning what? 

When we talk of Tulsa so few of us, we or us meaning Black folk, ever focus on the faulty strategy of making a strong black populace in a white city in the first place. 

Again NYC is the proof. When you consider how much effort so many black people put to making successful black communities in nyc, i argue it is a waste of time regardless of whatever communal straegies you have in mind. The city is white, and even though black people are not being hanged in 2024, the city is harmful to black people. 

20 hours ago, richardmurray said:

@ProfD 

fair enough, I admit , it is the black populace in nyc that I thought about with this post more than any other in the usa.

In the last 24 hours, , a black elder, called law enforcement constantly on a mattress store. The mattress store was found out to have been allowing migrants whose thirty day stay is up to be in their basement. illegal of course, the basement has no windows, no ventilation, and they had 75 people in there rotating sleep sessions, they paid 300 dollars. But, law enforcement didn't discover anything, a black elder who wasn't hurt, wasn't interacted with, simply opened their damn mouth for no reason but to be a damn snitch. I am tired of all this. maybe  everywhere else in the usa this is warranted or needed and you know what, fair enough. but in nyc i tired of this, and i call traitors on any black person in nyc who acts like this. 

If you are afraid of living around homeless people, just leave nyc, please. If you can't stand having neighbors who don't act the way you want, then leave nyc please. Too many black church folk , black elders, black one percent seem more interested in making something out of nothing with other black people. I admit my irritation is in the black populace in nyc. I admit i should had let out that truth from the very beginning. 

OK.  Now, we're getting to the heart of the matter and source of your irritation.😁 

That Black elder snitch definitely should have minded their own g8tdamn bizness.🤬

The migrant crisis is really a political football.

Right-wing nuts are worried about somebody else invading *their* country and taking jobs they don't want. 

Left-wing lunatics plan to use this new population of immigrants as a future voter block.   

Rich people are silently using migrants to make more money.

Black folk have much bigger concerns to address.

20 hours ago, richardmurray said:

To the black community in tulsa, in cheap retrospect, isn't it clear the whole enterprise was false. Enterprise meaning what? 

When we talk of Tulsa so few of us, we or us meaning Black folk, ever focus on the faulty strategy of making a strong black populace in a white city in the first place. 

Again NYC is the proof. When you consider how much effort so many black people put to making successful black communities in nyc, i argue it is a waste of time regardless of whatever communal straegies you have in mind. The city is white, and even though black people are not being hanged in 2024, the city is harmful to black people. 

Unfortunately, non-white folks appear to be the most passive creatures on the planet. 

Most Black folks do not have the same level of barbarism as white folks. 

White folks are willing to kill or be killed in order to build and maintain their way of life.

Black folks can build successful communities anywhere if/when they are willing to kill and die for it. 

War is one area of codification.  Got to have an army of soldiers willing to put in work.😎

• Like 1

ProfD

A sellout preacher misleading his congregation with lies is no different from the drug dealer who chooses to sell dope in his own community. They're both working for the same enemy. 

Facts.

This is what both the dope dealer and the preacher have in common.
Both are peddling hope and promise to people who are largely desperate and can barely tolerate the environment they are living in and the troubles they are going through.
Instead of helping our people solve their actual problems....both are selling them an "escape" from having to face their problems, even if it's only temporary.

Black drug dealers should have sold exclusively to white folks and used their money to build Black wealth

However IF they were smart enough and considerate enough to start doing that...you know the dope would be cut off like a faucet, lol.

Troy

Yeah, one can make an argument that drug dealers were traitors to the race, but again this ignores all the social economic forces that created the environment. 

Do we consider the Sackler family traitors to the white race? I'll answer, No.  Why would we consider Black drug dealers traitors to the Black race?

Let me make it clear that I don't consider ALL Black folks who deal and push drugs in our community traitors.
Perhaps even MOST of the low level pushers wouldn't be actual knowing "traitors" in a military since, but more like USEFUL IDIOTS.
They are being used as tools in a greater scheme to help destabilize the AfroAmerican community as well as other communities.

However today they call the drug houses "trap" houses.
That tells me that most of the youth today KNOW that drugs were a trap being brought in by the racist powers to "trap" Black youth and get them caught up in the system of incarceration, poverty, and destabilization.

Well....
If a person KNOWS what's happening to his people and KNOWINGLY participate in it for whatever reason...what would YOU call such a person?

And for the record.........
Not sure about New York and other cities around the nation but in Detroit a lot of the Black kids who sold dope came from decent families.
The fathers may not have been there but the mothers worked in factories making decent money and had all of their basic needs taken care off.
Many of them had good grades in school, had cars in their household, and had opportunities to go to college.....infact many did.

Many of them CHOSE to sell dope and get into that street life for various reasons, among them is wanting that fast money and living flashy.