Sign in to follow this  
NubianFellow

Black Women Are Beautiful Naturally

On 1/27/2019 at 6:44 AM, Delano said:

@NubianFellow the world you are envisioning sounds restrictive to  self determination

Nubian Fellow is that your Jheri Curled head on the video 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2019 at 1:32 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I'm not saying that you or Cynique see him as an enemy, I'm just saying that most conscious Black men assume most intelligent Black women will naturally ally with them and agree with them on certain issues

@Pioneer1 Yes, Pioneer1 'on certain issues' .

Racial politics, and politics in general is mostly a masculine thing because it involves a territorial mindset

LOL No! That's not true! There are many Afrocentric women IMO. However, we have all been negatively affected by the slave system and we may understand this past evil, on different levels.

The average mentality among most of our women is:

Here, you posted a pic of a sista with blonde coloring in her straight hair, and this doesn't mean that women who do this are not wanting to be Afrocentric. That is your interpretation, but not mines. That girl is gorgeous, IMO. Again, Pioneer1, I think a lot of Black men are ignoring the hell Black women have been through by being thrown down by Black African men and wanting and obssessing over White or other kinds of women. This straight-hair and blonde highlight phenomena stems from many avenues, and I don't think that BLack men are taking responsibility for their part. So to just continue to speak against Black women who do this will not help. I hate my hair being styled in this way, but that doesn't mean, that it doesn't look good when I see other Black girls do this. Black women were initially thrown down by Black men and this issue needs to be worked out,-- But it won't if you guys keep ignoring this part!!!

"What's wrong with ME putting blonde highlights in MY hair if that's what I want to do?
Don't I have a right to do with MY hair what I want?????"

My response would be: YES YOU DO, DOLL! You now have the right to work out your own salvation, now that the ancient Black kings who had been choosing White, [ie ASHTEROTH] and other women with straight, blonde hair over you, and have since been thrown down, now, you have the right to style you hair naturally with an afro and be acknowledge by BLack men today for this style and you also have the rightt o style your hair straight, and and be called beautiful too. 

Pioneer, I think Black women look gorgeous with natural hair, but in today's world where, the White woman has gained the upper hand, thanks to our Black kings, this issue will take time to be worked out. 

10 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

Also, I don't aim to embarrass Black women or make them feel inadequate in any way.

But, @NubianFellow when you make statements like 'they don't count' or 'I ignore them' or, wearing 'hair hats' ... that is exactly what you are proposing to do. Don't you see that due to what happened in the past regarding the bad treatment that came from Black men in picking White women and others is a significant part of this issue in how Black women style their hair as White women? @NubianFellow The video that you posted was awesome! In it the Black women are beautiful, but you are not acknowledging other pertinent issues. Let me put it this way: In this video that you posted, at the 2:07 minute mark, this is what was sung;

But you got to stop putting me down queen

I didn’t cause slavery or condemn my people to slaves

And I’m not responsible that White people came to Africa and made my ancestors slaves

And I don’t call them cowards or Coons cause I know that my ancestors was brave

because if they were weak we wouldn’t survive to even be alive right now to even embrace

So we need to behave and respect our ancestors by showing love to ourselves the right way

________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

You know what this is called? It is called EXTREME SELF DENIAL!!!

Whose fault is it then, that White people came into Africa and were able to set up slavery!? 

If the African kings were so strong then, how were White people able to do this!? 

IF this enslavement which lasted for hundreds of years is NOT a sign of SPIRITUAL WEAKNESS, then what do you call it?

Why should we respect our ancestors blindly?

The verses in this video are amazingly showing the very problem of today with gender conflicts; DENIAL.

We want to blame White Supremacy on White people and suppress the White Supremacy that pervaded amongst the Africans and their fascination over White people that they welcomed into Africa!!!

I absolutely believe that the guilt in letting in White Supremacy into Africa initially belong to both Black AFrican men and women who became obsessed over these White traits and started inter-mingling with White people in Africa. We need to take responsiblity for our part in this evil.

• Like 1

@Chevdove Thank you sista. I said that because I believe it is very relevant though I won't repudiate your point because it is very valid. I can say that with certainty just by examining the social behavior of how we act today and we are our ancestors. In some areas right in the USA my brothers would sell me into slavery for a pair of Tims and a blunt. Though I believe our behavior is engineered, I can't use that as an excuse since I see us as gods and goddesses - kings and queens.

However, we were very unprepared for what came and hit us and centuries later we haven't really corrected that behavior. As a result, the Chinese are stealing Africa right from us while many in the Diaspora say it's not their problem. I disagree with that thinking. Because if we used our common sense, we would have done what the Chinese are now doing decades ago! Imagine boasting about a trillion dollar economy that leaves your hand every time you spend money. That's us!

You have to remember, they took away our spirituality and replaced it with their religion. Then they went into Africa pretty recently and did the same thing. Now Christianity is bigger than ever in Africa and they worship a statue of one of the largest statue's of white Jesus in the world... right in Nigeria! It's pretty sad. 

Our ancestors did not know how to unify and these are the mistakes we are still making. We could be more divided now than when they kidnapped us. I'm sure of it in fact!

But at the end of the day, some things we cannot deny. But what I won't do is sulk about the mistakes of a past I don't remember being a part of. Champions are the ones who dictate historical events. I believe we are writing our history by our present actions as a group. Hope this doesn't go to deep into the twilight zone but I believe that just as our decisions of the past are affecting the decisions we make now, the decisions we make now are also affecting the past as well. Perspective is supreme. It's what we base our reality on.

There is only now. We are in this situation that we face collectively because we choose to be. If we choose not to be, our circumstances will change, but unfortunately, this has to be collectively agreed upon. What makes a ghetto a ghetto? Not poverty or lack of money or resources. It's the behavior. I believe that we are not only creating our future right now, but we are also creating our past. "All time is affecting all time all of the time."

@Delano

8 hours ago, Delano said:

Nubian Fellow is that your Jheri Curled head on the video

Funny. I never wore a Jheri curl in my life or put any chemicals in my hair. I detest putting chemicals in my hair. However, I got the Jheri curl or es curl jokes a lot during my childhood. My hair is naturally the way it is. I do have baby pictures... LOL I also rock my Afro. I can't do that all the time because my hair will break, tangle and fall out if it doesn't get moisture.

Some Black Women would kill for hair like yours. 

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

My response would be: YES YOU DO, DOLL! You now have the right to work out your own salvation, now that the ancient Black kings who had been choosing White, [ie ASHTEROTH] and other women with straight, blonde hair over you, and have since been thrown down, now, you have the right

I have kids with Astaroth women. So I am bowing out of this conversation. In the words of Dave Chapelle 

My Mouth Says a lot of Racist things but my Penis is Humanitarian - 

17 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

They already have beautiful hair. They just have to realize that. Our hair comes in many textures and they all look beautiful. We have the best hair. They should overstand that!

This is pride on steroids. Beautiful hair is in the eye of the beholder; declaring  one type of hair as being the "best" hair is simply an opinion, and in your case an obsessive one. 

20 hours ago, Chevdove said:

You know what this is called? It is called EXTREME SELF DENIAL!!!

Whose fault is it then, that White people came into Africa and were able to set up slavery!? 

If the African kings were so strong then, how were White people able to do this!? 

IF this enslavement which lasted for hundreds of years is NOT a sign of SPIRITUAL WEAKNESS, then what do you call it?

Why should we respect our ancestors blindly?

Exactly! Whites exhibited supremacy when they got over on Africans. Our African ancestors participated in their own downfall and we need to stop idolizing them at the expense of stunting an appreciation for our being an unique breed indigenous to this country.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

You have to remember, they took away our spirituality and replaced it with their religion.

. . . they took away . . . 

. . . they took away our . . . 

. . . they took away our spirituality . . . 

@NubianFellow Oh but I don't think this was the process though, however, it would be that 'WE ALLOWED THEM TO TAKE AWAY OUR SPIRITUALITY AND REPLACE IT WITH THEIR IDOLATRY'. And this could not have happened if our ancestors weren't obssessed with 'their' presence, IMO. 

19 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

However, we were very unprepared for what came and hit us and centuries later we haven't really corrected that behavior.

Yes! I agree!

19 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

...They worship a statue of one of the largest statue's of white Jesus in the world... right in Nigeria! It's pretty sad. 

That is terrible!!!

18 hours ago, Delano said:

Some Black Women would kill for hair like yours. 

@Delano LOL! Now, that is true!!!

18 hours ago, Delano said:

I have kids with Astaroth women. So I am bowing out of this conversation. In the words of Dave Chapelle 

That's okay! 

This issue is no secret amongst us folks in this world, so you don't have to bow out! 

17 hours ago, Cynique said:

This is pride on steroids.

Yes, it is @Cynique  I can't even begin to imagine how our reality would change if every black person had this "pride on steroids" attitude that some may describe as obsessive behavior.

17 hours ago, Cynique said:

Whites exhibited supremacy when they got over on Africans.

This may be a little harsh but I won't say this is untrue. The reason why I can't disagree with this is because we are our ancestors. If I want to know where they went wrong, all I have to do is look at our own present behavior. The present unlocks the past.

I would never claim to be indigenous to here. I know that my dna started in Africa. Africa created me, or dare I say, Africa is where I created myself and chose to exist here.

1 hour ago, Chevdove said:

WE ALLOWED THEM TO TAKE AWAY OUR SPIRITUALITY AND REPLACE IT WITH THEIR IDOLATRY

@Chevdove Yes. I would have to agree that people cannot have power over anyone unless that person already imagines them to have power over them. Being powerless is a choice. Yet, time and time again, we make conscious decisions that take away our power. For instance, our involvement in politics is one way we collectively stay everyone else' slaves.

@Cynique As far as my obsession with black women's hair goes, my crime is that I love black women and I believe in black people. Even if it goes against all logical reasoning, I believe that if and when black people change our thinking and behavior, we will put ourselves in a higher social position and position of power as a group. It won't be everyone but hopefully it will be enough to count.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cynique said:

Whites exhibited supremacy when they got over on Africans. 

Is a exhibition of greater evil an indication if supremacy? If i go into your home, club you to death while you slept, am i superior to you?

But to your point, the whole notion that all Black people in the US are Kings and Queens is wishful thinking at best delusional at worse...if everone was a king or queen the terms would not distinguish us in any way or mean very much.  That does not that diminish any of us, for we have unique characteristics that make us great in some way.

4 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

I would never claim to be indigenous to here. I know that my dna started in Africa.

Well i can't tell you what to claim but if you are like most African Americans you been here at least a few generations perhaps a couple hundred years and by definition are indegenous.

But it is true your DNA did start in Africa. This also true of every soul on Earth.

Aa far as hair is concerned I think I look better without it. But I'm sure this opinion is shaped the the larger culture.

What escapes me is why some women reject the idea that they are HEAVILY influenced by marketers who drive the culture. It is a wonder Black women can maintain their sanity under such pressure. 

I think @NubianFellow's perspective is healtier, bt im nit about to advise women onbwhat to do with the

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Is a exhibition of greater evil an indication if supremacy? If i go into your home, club you to death while you slept, am i superior to you?

Yes. If you make an objective judgment, not a moral one.  Look for parallels in nature among the animal kingdom. Superiority is what it is..

3 hours ago, Troy said:

What escapes me is why some women reject the idea that they are HEAVILY influenced by marketers who drive the culture. It is a wonder Black women can maintain their sanity under such pressure. 

I think @NubianFellow's perspective is healtier, bt im nit about to advise women onbwhat to do with the

What escapes me is why black men can't figure out that sistas are not preoccupied with the origins and implications of their hair style. They have more important things to worry about.  i think Nubian Fellow is entitled to his opinion and his determination to bring about change is a sincere one.  Nobody will be the worst for wear if he succeeds. 

1025530688_hotcombs.thumb.jpg.98ab6b23653d4744f2e9972c64ed4ee4.jpg

@ time-honored artifacts of black America's rich culture.   

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

Being powerless is a choice. Yet, time and time again, we make conscious decisions that take away our power. For instance, our involvement in politics is one way we collectively stay everyone else' slaves.

@NubianFellow So on point!

I believe that we as Black African people do make decisions that take away our power, and I do believe that this may be true even in terms of the way we dress or style our hair or etc. to an extent. For instance, when people see many Blacks 'saggin', they may perceive this in ways we may not realize. Does it mean to others that we are 'brainwashed' or conquered? In terms of 'our involvement in politics' I am so glad you brought this up! I absolutely don't believe that we should vote for certain things that are on the ballot and etc.... The issue with 'homosexuality' is a personal issue for me due to stories that I have heard and so, I strongly believe that for many, 'homosexual' is a general term but it should include 'Pedophilia' and this is the part that really enrages me. I do not understand how Blacks could agree to this law, when for us, this issue began during slavery when most of our ancestors were children. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Troy said:

But it is true your DNA did start in Africa. This also true of every soul on Earth.

I don't go around calling white people cave beasts and devils because it is pointless in my opinion. That won't help us empower each other, build schools or create black businesses. However, I don't believe we all started in Africa. During the rise of homo sapiens there were other creatures much like humans. Even white scientists will not argue that the only true humans left on the planet are African people who did not mix, which is less than 3 percent of the human population. While it is true that humanity started in Africa, we mixed with these other lesser beings that later ruled over us. The white man was a creation of our own ancestors doing, much like @Chevdove stated. There is proof now that Humans (Africans) mated with the neanderthals (Caucasians), and I'm sure mated with other beings as well. For example, Chinese people are mongoloids but were still able to trace their beginnings back to Africa. This means that at some point, Africans ventured to China and mated with the mongoloids. This would also explain why their most ancient statues and cave drawings are African. 

These new species studied us and adapted to mankind. They are mostly human but their animal dna is still present in them. Even they don't understand why but it is essential that we understand that we are not dealing with human beings, but actually a different species altogether. Many white people possess human dna (African dna). This is what differentiates them from the others who do not have African dna and I would argue - have no soul. We must understand what we are dealing with.

I'm not saying that all white people or non-black people are evil because I don't believe that and it wouldn't matter if they were or not. That would not change any social dynamics. But I do believe that some of them, especially the most elite, do not have human souls, which is why we have been dealing with them wrong for centuries, but perhaps that is a completely different conversation.

12 hours ago, Troy said:

the whole notion that all Black people in the US are Kings and Queens is wishful thinking at best delusional

@Troy I see all of my brothers and sisters as kings or queens until they give me a reason not to. This is how I choose to see them. I wish we are all capable of seeing each other as kings and queens by default - until their behavior tells us differently. If we saw ourselves that way, we certainly would not even be having this conversation.

@Chevdove

9 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Does it mean to others that we are 'brainwashed' or conquered?

Yes. Collectively, we have been conquered. A long time ago.

As far as voting, I think it's disgraceful that in some all-black communities they don't have any black politicians. If I was controlling the social behavior, black people who did not vote would be punished by their communities and outcast. I think that black people who oppose a system that has power over them, are foolish to not try and be apart of that system. It shows me that they are used to asking and pleading and not taking. But everyone else takes. This is where we still go wrong. Too many of us have this idea that the institution of supremacy is so powerful and advanced that all they can do is go with the flow. I'm sure those who benefit from this power structure, which is a mental construct, aren't complaining.

• Like 1

@NubianFellow I must say your views on race are fascinating. For a second I thought you were gonna bring up Yakub. 

The white race is something european people made up to distinquish themselves from Africans and has nothing to do with neanthedals.

As far as who has a soul, or not, I'll leave that up to reglious folks to pass judgement. 

3 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

I wish we are all capable of seeing each other as kings and queens by default

Maybe I'm operating with a different definition of "king and queen: than you are. There typically is one king in a given area. they sit on a throne and have subjects, who serve them.  How can everybody be a king or queen?

Now if you mean we should treat or revere each other as if we were all the highest level of royalty.  I can get with that.

11 hours ago, Cynique said:

What escapes me is why black men can't figure out that sistas are not preoccupied with the origins and implications of their hair style. They have more important things to worry about.

Well that is my point; Sistas do have more important things to worry about, but hair, for many, is a huge priority. Maybe not for you, but for many women...

@Troy LOL at Yakub.

Brother, my views are pretty much based on their science. You don't have to think of white people as neanderthals, however, the scientists who are white have maintained that they do have neanderthal dna, which has been cross-referenced.  We will have much less of this dna because we are comprised of mainly African dna. Our dna has a story to tell, and unfortunately, each race's dna will tell a different version of that story. I don't bring this up to put anyone down based on their race, but this shouldn't be offensive as it is based on what we know as far as modern day science is concerned. We are not the same people and that's okay. But best believe they have studied us very well, so it's only reasonable at this point that we understand these beings as well. We are all apart of mankind, however, mankind and humankind are not the same thing.

If you think about how powerful media is, you might notice that once upon a time the neanderthals were thought of as the most stupidest beings who didn't even have the intelligence to articulate by drawing on cave walls. Now we find out who the neanderthals are and they are now thought of as intelligent beings whom we misjudged for centuries. Wow.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Now if you mean we should treat or revere each other as if we were all the highest level of royalty.  I can get with that.

Cool. This is what I mean.

@Troy

19 hours ago, Troy said:

5 hours ago, Troy said:

As far as who has a soul, or not, I'll leave that up to religious folks to pass judgement. 

We have to judge! And that judgement is something we do spiritually. Religion would actually justify these acts if we go into what is actually written in the demonic bible.

If you go into my home and club me to death while I sleep, then before I move on, I have the right to question your humanity. The acts done to humans in the past were not done by human beings. They looked human but the inhumane acts committed by them were not human. Which leads me back to the statement about them being supreme. The main advantage they had is our ancestors had no clue of who or what they were dealing with. They never stood a chance. It doesn't mean I take the blame from them for not being prepared, but I do have understanding.

During the rise of homo sapiens there were other creatures much like humans. 

So true!

While it is true that humanity started in Africa, we mixed with these other lesser beings that later ruled over us.

So true, again!

There is proof now that Humans (Africans) mated with the neanderthals (Caucasians), and I'm sure mated with other beings as well.

Sad, but true!

This means that at some point, Africans ventured to China and mated with the mongoloids. This would also explain why their most ancient statues and cave drawings are African. 

absolutely right!

Many white people possess human dna (African dna). This is what differentiates them from the others who do not have African dna and I would argue - have no soul. We must understand what we are dealing with.

Sadly too, however, because, the early AFricans did intermix with other species, we too fit this description of possessing foreign dna, however, it doesn't manifest in our dna in the same way that it does in other non-African peoples. I could explain this, scientifically in more detail, but for now, I will stop here. This whole world in mixed to varying degrees. Everyone, came through Africa in order to here today. The Y-DNA determines this. If you embrace 'any' African people into your bosom, there will come a point where you will be deceived because we are all intermixed to some degree, and therefore, this strange presence on this earth cannot solely be determine based on a person's physical presence. White Supremacy is the core issue though, but there are many Brown/Black AFrican-typed people that are extreme White Supremacist more so than the modern White world. This is what we are dealing with too, IMO. 

7 hours ago, Troy said:

The white race is something european people made up to distinquish themselves from Africans ...

I agree. But I don't understand why you keep kicking against the issue of 'Neanderthals' in the face of scientific studies today. This makes no sense to me, at all. 

7 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

If you think about how powerful media is, you might notice that once upon a time the neanderthals were thought of as the most stupidest beings who didn't even have the intelligence to articulate by drawing on cave walls. Now we find out who the neanderthals are and they are now thought of as intelligent beings whom we misjudged for centuries. Wow.

LOL. And, to take this further, however, there is truth in both aspects! 

• Like 1

We have to judge! And that judgement is something we do spiritually. Religion would actually justify these acts if we go into what is actually written in the demonic bible.

@NubianFellow You've completely lost me here. Can you elaborate on which 'Bible' reference you are talking about. I would like to know how the Bible would justify through religion White Supremacy. Because, based on my research, this is SO NOT TRUE. The very basis for the account of the EXODUS is solely based on the overthrowing of White Supremacy that set up in NORTH AFRICA. 

If you go into my home and club me to death while I sleep, then before I move on, I have the right to question your humanity. The acts done to humans in the past were not done by human beings. They looked human but the inhumane acts committed by them were not human. Which leads me back to the statement about them being supreme. 

Absolutely! White Supremacy & Satanism is one in the same!!! 

In the Book of Isaiah, the prophet wrote:

MY PEOPLE JOURNEYED DOWN INTO EGYPT AND THE ASSYRIANS [ie. WHITE SYRIANS]

OPPRESSED THEM WITHOUT A CAUSE. 

Remember, Black AFrican people embraced White Supremacy. The Egyptians loathed the SYRIANS but they worshiped the ASSYRIANS and elevated the Assyrians even above themselves. This behavior, amongst the Original Egyptians, would be a form of Black African---White Supremacy of which has happened over and over again throughout the African world and for thousands of years. We have submitted to Black-on-Black hatred and violence, all for the love and worship of White people. We need to start with ourselves first, in order to understand how we became suppressed down in AFrica. The entire continent of AFrica became completely suppressed and subjected, systematically over thousands of years to Black Genocide attempts. How can Black African-type people not see their part in this!? The White Supremacist system of hatred and domination against our presence could not have effectively migrated down into Africa and freely be able to set up without our help! We embraced them, not for good, but because we thought they were better than us and looked better than us. There are many White European-typed people in the past and present that do not agree to this type of behavior coming from Black African people. Many of us, don't want to admit it, but the issue of SELF-HATRED is a part of this issue in how White domination set up amongst us, not just in Africa, but all over the world. The White system of supremacy was able to set up in the most-deepest, southern part of Africa whereby genocide movements were attempted on a massive scale. That is just crazy! Self-Denial is dangerous.

GENOCIDE in CONGO, SOUTH AFRICA-- King Leopold's time

cong_hands_1904_2.jpg?w=750

4903bc79c07b20682d20984c694e59b0--king-l

047b3c1d48c6452ef098c06156c2fb73--king-l

21472dpi.jpg&w=323&h=265

King Leopold

king-leopold-of-belgium-congo-genocide.j

What gave these people the right to think they could go down into South Africa, set up a rich trade system,

and then do this to Black African people--children!? It doesn't seem human to me. 

For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into

Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them

without cause. ISAIAH 52:4.

@NubianFellow I don't know why you believe that the Bible is 'demonic' but, I hope you elaborate. However, this is one of my thoughts on this subject:

One of the most effective tool the White Supremacist System has used was to exploit billions and billions of uneducated or mis-educated Black-African-typed people who have went out to steal the freedom and suppress other Blacks. These type of Black subjects of White Supremacy have been used to intensely oppress other Blacks and to almost dare and threatened other Black Africans against regarding the ancient scriptures of Kemet of which includes the Bible. The White Supremacist has bedded with the Original Africans and gotten complete access to our ancient scripts and mis-translated these scripts and then they have deceptively empowered their mis-educated ‘Black Force’ to go out and speak against the ancient scripts. So, instead of giving other Black Africans the opportunity to seek confirmation of scripts for themselves and gain a better understanding, and also come to some type of an agreement amongst each other, rather, these type of Black workers for White Supremacy, may unknowingly be used. They may unknowingly have a hand in many human rights violations and Black Oppressions, such as the outlawing of reading the Bible at certain times in the past. Therefore, I believe that if we, as Blacks feel that ancient scripts are ‘demonic’ then, we need to address these issues and keep this open for discussion, and NOT be oppressive and supremacist in our approach and deem another Black person as being dumb and stupid.

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness

of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. ST MATTHEW 5:20.

Jesus is saying that since the time of the Romans, the ancient scripts have been mis-translated, and we must supercede their publishers and laws that are not based on the true content of ancient scripts. 

@Chevdove Sista, I grew up in a religious family with the exception of my parents. But I have attended family church where I got to see my relatives jumping up and down rejoicing at the power of the Lord. I thought it was silly then and now that I am older I just think it's plain ole dumb when I see black people carrying on that way about a fictitious god who hasn't done anything for them. How could he if he doesn't exist? 400 years and everyone is waiting for him to strike down the enemy which will never happen. Conscious black people are waiting for this god to start killing off white people which they say has begun already. Meanwhile, in my reality, I see our population in the United States dropping faster than we can reproduce. They are finding ways to kill us that we don't know exist.

Does it make sense that black people worship the same god as the KKK, who uses that very same book as justification to destroy them?

If white people never invaded Africa and made our ancestors their slaves, would we all burn because they would have never introduced us to their version of the bible?

Yes, they did steal it from Kemet. But that does nothing to convince me that I should practice it, especially going by what you said about Kemet and the white supremacy that existed already in Africa. I don't care who is telling those stories. My intellect tells me that these stories were not created to empower me. They were created to enslave me. And the concept spread across the planet. The holy bible is perhaps the most advanced form of MK Ultra.

The bible purports to be a book of hope and includes the word of god, right? And anytime you question the bible or point out something that doesn't add up, then you are taking it out of context, so you can never win with these religious slaves (not all of them). The bible does as good of job and pretending to be a book of hope than Disney. Wonderful tales about this Jesus character. The way I learned it, I wasn't supposed to even pray to god. You are supposed to pray to Jesus and he delivers your prayers to god. Remembering, Jesus was only a man, but somehow god's son due to an immaculate conception. The lines of spirituality are closed when you pray to a man.

In the early 80's, not too long ago, Ebony magazine almost went out of business when they showed an image of a black Jesus. Black people were not ready to accept a black god yet. Today, white people have abandoned their religions in high numbers while black people remain more religious than ever. I believe we won't quite let it go yet because we are still searching for that hope and we are still oppressed as a collective.

I remember when I was in kindergarten I wanted to learn more about this magician in the sky - god. When I first learned who god was supposed to be it made sense because I already felt connected to something greater than myself but didn't quite know what it was. I read a few pages in a bible I found tucked away in a chair while I was waiting for my mom. I was reading random pages to see if anything interesting would pop up and it did!

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear.  Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.(Ephesians)

I immediately questioned why god would be saying such a thing. Baffled, the adults told me that wasn't in the bible and I was reading a racist bible. But it is there! And so is this part: " Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed.  If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful.  You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts.  Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy)

The bible even goes on to explain why it is okay to beat your slaves. Over the years I have heard many different excuses as to why these things are there, but I do know how powerful words are. Words are witchcraft, which is why every word we use is a spelling. I don't think that is a coincidence. The people who wrote these bibles and religious texts knew very well what they were doing.

No god would justify slavery for any reason or to prove any point. Furthermore, god rants like a 10 year old child with a bad temper and an ego problem. All religions are cults. And don't even make me bring up the Muslim religion which is just as evil if not more evil. Even more interesting about the NOI is that it was created by a white man who is documented as working for the feds even though the NOI tries to cover it up.

But when you read something like this in judges, " So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children.  “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin.”" It makes you question the intention of the bible.

My common sense tells me that if I wanted to make people behave as slaves, the bible would be the perfect weapon to use. Make them believe in something but demand obedience from them. It appears to have worked like a charm. While white people are waking up and rejecting religion in larger numbers, the numbers are way up with black people. The highest percentage of religion in Africa is between Christian and Muslim religion and the numbers are growing for both. Everyone wants to be the chosen people of a fictitious and evil god. What sane god would burn someone for all eternity simply because they don't believe? No god I would ever worship! When I read that book, I felt like god was the worst villain.

God rewarded many of his chosen. But in the last 400 years, god didn't show up for black people.

I was in a car accident where I broke my neck and had to get surgery. The first thing the doctors said is it was a miracle. God saved you. I survived a car that flipped over 7 times before it exploded, moments after I escaped. God didn't deserve credit for saving me. I saved myself. As the car flipped over I told myself not to fall unconscious. I kept myself awake. Even with a broken neck I managed to kick out the back windshield and remove myself from the car once I saw the engine glow orange. The only god that saved my life that night was myself. I refuse to give the credit to someone based on a concept that I hate.

Don't get me wrong, I am a very spiritual person who believes in the supernatural. I believe in souls and spirits though I may define these things less conventionally.

Think about this, God commands man not to eat of a fruit because it will open his eyes. The devil tells him to eat of the fruit because he should open his eyes. Man listens to the devil, who wants him to open his eyes and when he does, god punishes him because his eyes are finally open? This story is dumb and makes no sense. Based on this story, I would feel like the devil has my best interests in mind. Not this demon god.

What if the bible is written from evil's point of view? It sure reads like it if you do the one thing the bible tells you not to do which is not follow the word blindly, question it and don't just depend on faith for your answers. Faith does not provide answers. Logical thinking and reasoning provides answers.

Funny thing about Leopold is got the people of the Congo to fear him buy convincing them he was a god and could command the stars in the heavens.

WOW! @NubianFellow LOL, you wrote a lot! I am running back and forth today, but, I appreciate your responses! I am going to respond as soon as I can. But, I try a little now:

9 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear.  Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.(Ephesians)

If the ancient scriptures are taken with in context, this scripture has much more depth, so I will respond to this in more completion after I go back to the early part of this historical timeline of events. But, in a 'nutshell' so-to-speak, since ancient times Black AFrican people continually allow White Supremacy to set up in Black lands, and then want the Creator to overthrow these systems... only to submit to White Supremacy over and over again. So, the Creator said, basically, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! So, at the time of the prophet Daniel, was the beginning of 'the NEBIIM PROPHECY' meaning, THE APOCALYPSE of which was a 'timed appointed judgement period of 'A TIME, TIME & A HALF OF TIMES, meaning 1000 + 1000 + 500 years = 2500 years. And so, this count began with the Persian Empire, a White Kingdom-EMPIRE which runs up until this time period in which White or Hittite, or Gentile or Greco-Roman, or ... White Systems were given the freedom to exist as a government without being overthrown just to deliver Black AFrican people. So, in a nutshell, the Creator is stipulating that he would judge these systems based on good or bad works within a 3 - to - 4 generational period. So the Persion Empire ended after 3-4 generations, then the Greeks ended after 3-4 generations, then the Roman Empire... and now we are under modern times. Within this prophecy was also a thousand year period that White systems were not allowed to set up to give the Black world a period of respite. This ended at the time of the Crusades... 

So therefore, this scripture that you reference is based on this circumstance of BLack people continually wanting to be governed by White Systems. 

Now, I will jumped down to another point that you brought out:

But when you read something like this in judges, " So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children.  “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin.”" It makes you question the intention of the bible.

I could write a book on this part of the past. But I will make this brief; JOSHUA THE WARLORD

This part of history in ancient times may help to understand the time periods further on. But still, it would be important to go back much farther even than this time period to understand the scriptures of early times and of Kemet.

prior 6000 years BC-----3000s BC---2000s BC---1900s BC--- 1800s BC--- 1700s BC-------1500s -------1400s BC--------1300s BC---------------1000s bc------------ ROMAN EMPIRE TIMES

Prior to the time period of Joshua of the tribe of Joseph, during the 1300s BC, there are many secular accounts that should be used to contrast and compare to the past regarding some dark practices that had been going on and then became prevalent again during the time of Joshua. So, based on these issues, I am SOOOOooooo grateful for Joshua the warlord. 

During the time of the 1900s BC, there are many secular scholarly books and archeology about this time period of Black civilizations that, at this point, had deteriorated due to evil human rights violations. In the ancient civilization of Crete-Minoa, this becomes obvious and also, elsewhere. This would be the time period that marks the Biblical account of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. And, it was Black-on-Black violence. More importantly, during this time period, little BLACK CHILDREN were being completely demoralized. In Minoa, Black AFrican children were being used in BULL ACROBATICS, but more crucial to the reason why these civilizations became scripted, even in ancient times as evil, was due to the children being used underground and under Palaces to run THE CESSPOOLS.

By the time of Joshua and after more than 400 years [3rd and 4th generations] of the set up of other powerful civilizations, the SAME KIND OF EXPLOITATION of BLACK AFRICAN PEOPLE OCCURRED AGAIN!!! So, the kind of civilizations, if you want to call them that-- were practicing CHILD SEX RELATIONSHIPS and it was common. Therefore, if Black people today would do there research and read other books, they might better understand some of these ancient scriptures! NO, I would neve want to be a part of the Jebusite world during that time!!! 

And, let me breakdown the defintion of the name of 'JOSHUAH' the son of NUN... 'JEHOSHUAH' or 'YEHOSHUAH'...  means BLACK POWER!!! or, Black Power of God.

'JEHO' = Jehovah and refers to the Creator as 'A STRONG ARM', 'A GOD OF POWER', 'a God of War', 'a God who fights battles for His people'. This name connects to the ancient Kemet word PTAH. The name 'SHUAH' is sometimes referred to as 'SHEBA' and means 'BLACK'. Sometimes, Bathsheba, the wife of DAvid is written as BATHSHUAH.... This word-name connects to other name descriptions that define the BLACK BERRY TREE...

This time period when Joshua and his force warred was also a major time period in which many, many other suppressed Black African-typed people also organized and overthrew ancient White Supremacist civilizations and is a historical time period much written about. The ancient Mycenaean 'Greek' civilization was completely overthrown byway of BLACKS called DORIAN GREEKS, Pirates, Cretans and etc..... the Trojan VII civilization was completely overthrown and so many more. This time period studied in colleges became so complete, that it became coined THE DARK AGES... from 1200s BC to 800s BC--  long before the Dark AGes sparked by the Crusades in the AD 1200s. The First Dark Age that began in the 1200s BC lasted for about 400 years and refers to the ancient White civilizations that were ovethrown. In the 800s BC, they became revived and the EPIC OF HOMER would be one ancient historical account studied in colleges today that mark the end of the DArk Ages for the White Supremacist worlds. 

Again.... I could write a book on this subject...

Sista, I grew up in a religious family with the exception of my parents. But I have attended family church where I got to see my relatives jumping up and down rejoicing at the power of the Lord. I thought it was silly then and now that I am older I just think it's plain ole dumb when I see black people carrying on that way about a fictitious god who hasn't done anything for them. How could he if he doesn't exist? 400 years and everyone is waiting for him to strike down the enemy which will never happen. Conscious black people are waiting for this god to start killing off white people which they say has begun already. Meanwhile, in my reality, I see our population in the United States dropping faster than we can reproduce. They are finding ways to kill us that we don't know exist.

Brother, you are referring to Black people in Church vs THE BIBLE. That is two totally separate issues. There are so many 'Slave teachings' that have led Black people to believe what has been interpreted during a time when reading was completely outlawed and the Bible was only allowed to be taught byway of the White Slave master. ANd as far as, our being killed off, well, that was determined a long time ago, and today,  we are unde a law that allows for homosexuality--PEDOPHILIA and it doesn't matter if we are white or black, the ancient scriptures show that will never be condoned.  Pedophilia is one issue that will never be condoned in any ancient scriptures of KEMET. So if we today, as BLack AFrican AMericans continue to support children being introduced to sex from an adult, then, why cry out to God!? That makes no sense to me. 

If white people never invaded Africa and made our ancestors their slaves, would we all burn because they would have never introduced us to their version of the bible?

White people never had that kind of power of Black people that they could have invaded without our acceptance. Black people are at fault here.

The holy bible is perhaps the most advanced form of MK Ultra.

What does this mean?

I wasn't supposed to even pray to god. You are supposed to pray to Jesus and he delivers your prayers to god.

Ah!!! This is a perfect example of MIS-TRANSLATIONS and MIS-INTERPRETATION! The Bible does NOT say this! It says, that 'whomsoever believes HIM/JESUS...' He represents TRUTH. He speaks of HIS FATHER IN HEAVEN... You are probably referring to Roman Catholicism and the POPE system. 

The Bible interprets as '...Giving Thanks to God in the name of Jesus...

The lines of spirituality are closed when you pray to a man.

Again... another MIS-INTERPRETATION! It is written that Jesus said, [paraphrasing] 'I must go, because the HOLY SPIRIT will come and is much more powerful than me'!!! 

The Holy Spirit is the RECORDING ANGEL... and today, we live during a time of great confirmation of many things, prophecies, that has already happened.

No god would justify slavery for any reason or to prove any point.

Hence, the EXODUS!!! God PASSED OVER the subjects under the Egyptian-Assyrian government for this very reason. Slavery and human sacrifice would be this very issue! But if Black people choose to be under this kind of syste, don't blame God!

All religions are cults.

ANd thus, we have the Greek DEMOCRATIC system of today, the Greco-Roman system of elections of leaders... Idolatry... that we are embracing today! 

And don't even make me bring up the Muslim religion which is just as evil if not more evil. Even more interesting about the NOI is that it was created by a white man who is documented as working for the feds even though the NOI tries to cover it up.

I am bowing out of this one! No comment.

Think about this, God commands man not to eat of a fruit because it will open his eyes. The devil tells him to eat of the fruit because he should open his eyes. Man listens to the devil, who wants him to open his eyes and when he does, god punishes him because his eyes are finally open? This story is dumb and makes no sense. Based on this story, I would feel like the devil has my best interests in mind. Not this demon god.

I could write a book on this one!!! 

You are talking about Eve being 'NAKED' and as is detailed in the Book of Leviticus, this term means 'SEXUAL INTERCOURSE' in this account of what happened when after Eve ate a fruit that made her INTOXICATED so that she submitted to having sex with a HOMONID BEING. You are referring to the Biblical account of how this INTELLIGENT BEING communicated with Eve in that she was being deprived of knowledge of how HE [ie this HE-SHE, INTERSEXED BEING] was mutated and could not produce any male SEED. You are talking about how this NEADERTHAL convinced EVE to eat and become drugged so that she made her own decision to have sex WITH THIS BEING! LOL. So, therefore, she later claimed that HE DECEIVED HER! But, it was still her, that submitted. HE DID NOT RAPE HER!!! It was more like DATE-RAPE when a person takes estasy or heroine--THE HERO-SERPENT DRUG---an AFRODISIAC-- and then is more subseptible to agreeing to having sex, when if they had not become intoxicated, they probably would not!!!

LOL!!! So, @NubianFellow I beg to differ with your assessment on this issue of what the Bible records about what happened in this account. God did not punish them like he did that Neanderthal who was mutated. But he warned them that if they submitted to a being that had nothing to do with their being manifested, then, they would surely die out. Because, those intersexed, mutated beings are already gone to a great extent. They lost the conflict and became mutated. Think, it the Neaderthal was here today, in Male form WITH ALL THAT POWER, we would be completely wiped out. So, as the Bible stated, HIS SEED would persecute the world, but the Creator decided to forgive and so, here we are today, being expressed from the Y-DNA. But this time period about the SEED [ie reproduction] of the 'being' that Eve gave birth to before she gave birth to Cain and Abel, is a major part of what has been studied since ancient times until today. Again, the only thing that he could give birth to, at best, was another intersexed being, in the form of a female. So obviously, this seed, that Eve gave birth to was a female-hybid...

She is known by many, many, many names....

She is described as being BROWN, hence her association with THE EARTH and is referred to at times as THE EARTH MOTHER...

So yes, now we do know all both good and evil, that fruit of intoxication absolutely opened our eyes... LOL... that 'being' was certainly right about that, but well, we are dying and have been dying or thousands and thousands of years... He lied about that part! LOL.

There is so much more about this SEED of Satan that the Bible says, Eve gavie birth to... 

Again, you wrote alot... I hope to dialogue more later...

@Delano I would like to make a clarification and correction. EArlier, you made a comment to me about your daughters and you used the term ASHTEROTH. I was busy and I later realized, I need to make a correction. That term 'ASHTEROTH' refers to White Supremacy, not a person! So, perhaps I may be able to write about other issues that revolve around the distinction between Idolatry and distinct walks of life, but I just wanted to make this clarification. I hope to write about more of my research about ancient Bi-cultural people and etc. I hope to go into more depth about the ancient account of the four wives of Jacob/Israel and his two 'White' wives, Bilhah and Zilpah and the six tribes of Israel from them... I just don't come across the need to address this subject matter now, based on the theme of this Black African subject matter in this community, but I want to make sure that you understand, my interpretation of the distinction of 'what I term' PEARLS in my writing as opposed to ASHTEROTH, Idolatry.

I'm overwhelmed. Y'all may as well he speaking Greek. But i will print this out and try to understand what ya'll are talking about-- when I'm well rested.

@Cynique As far as I know, no black publishing company has ever printed one bible. What does this mean? We are reading someone else' interpretation of this religion. As long as they write the information they get to paint the picture of what we consciously absorb. I could write a book about any of their history and spin it to say it's ours and I could use compelling facts to try and prove that point. But that would not change the actual story itself. If what you have written was expressed in the bible, then I would actually not be so much against it though I still wouldn't trust the words of man under any condition when it comes to anything spiritual. A god that threatens to burn me in hell for not obeying his commands (which no one does completely anyway) is my enemy. To live solely by the word of god is to not be a human but instead be a robot. . .  all so I can get my mansion in the sky when I die. I'm good.

Then there is the fact that god died for his sins so he forgives you no matter what you do. By this philosophy after a KKK member slays you and your family, as long as you apologize for your sin, you will both go the same heaven and both be loved by the same god. In order for this scenario to exist, someone has to be a slave.

We have our own religions in Africa. They are now being rejected because the brainwashing of the bible has now infected the African people, so much... that they have basically given away Africa on a silver platter. Like you said yourself - supremacy - modern day supremacy at that. I can't get mad at my ancestors when I see our people making their exact same mistakes. Before we will ever be able to fight a war against white supremacy, we have to deal with black inferiority first! And somewhere down the line (during slavery) African people submitted and decided that European religious principles were more important than their own ancestors, which is actually a form of treason in my opinion.

They did this to us. They made us spiritually weak by giving us a religion that is not spiritual at all. Your religion is based on lies and propaganda sister. None of it is real. All religions are a form of brainwashing.

It appears to me that black people slumber while everyone else is claiming supremacy. We are trapped inside of a nightmare we refuse to wake from. Our religion is our drug that gets us through the hell that doesn't exist when we die, but sure as heck exists in this reality. Time for us to reject their drugs and religion and start worrying about the only religion that truly matters at the end of the day as far as this reality is concerned, which happens to be our economy and wealth, which we don't have yet.

Religion is a distraction. The bible is bogus. The stories are fictional.

If we need a god to worship so much then we better start creating our own religion that's not dependent on their viewpoints or ideals. I prefer spirituality. You were born spiritual. The closest relationship you had with god is when you were just born, before we became polluted with these false religions.

@NubianFellowDid you mean to address the above post to me?  You had to have meant it for Chevdove, because i totally agree with everything you say about religion. It's like you were channeling my thoughts when you wrote your personal manisfesto. I woke up out of a deep sleep a short while ago. The clock read 6:18 AM. After  a visit to the bathroom, and then the  kitchen for cold drink of fruit juice, i decided to check out my e-mail, etc.  i ended up here, and was alerted that you had mentioned me in a post.  And Lo and Behold, here were your words, waiting to be read... The Supreme Intelligence manifests itself in many ways. We are all called to embrace different truths.

awakening.thumb.jpg.589de8fa8fae31a3aca62b7e40c02562.jpg  

• Like 1

@Cynique  Sorry about that queen. That was meant for @Chevdove. I don't even like the idea that Jesus was black. I reject all that biblical nonsense and I believe one day our people will wake up and realize that the religion they forced onto us was one of the most destructive weapons in the history of weapons used against us, and pretty much, still is. Not to mention, the black church in black neighborhoods is pretty much worthless. It's also a disgrace to know that any black church today would still have images of a white Jesus. If that's not an example of MK Ultra, then I don't know what is.

@NubianFellow  (or anybody) what does "spirtuality" mean to you?

While I get you reject religion in totality. Spirtuality implies a belief in a spirt or soul. Do you believe we have eternal non corporeal soul? Do you believe "we are all one?" Do you believe in a God. What hapoens after we die?

While I don't follow a religion for the reasons you stated and more. I do believe there is more to our existence than what we can perceive, but that is probably nothing more than wishful thinking; a hope that after we kick the bucket that there is more than us just turning to dust... religion seems to be a more eloborate, ritualized manifestation of that same hope.

That is why I don't come down as hard as you do on folks who follow a religion. Some people need the structure and certainly and my world view would provide little confort.

Of course I draw a line and woukd come hard on religious folks who wanna force their relgion on others, which the leadership generally wants to do. The masses however just need something to believe in, to help them endure the often shitty existence here on Earth. 

@Troy Spirituality is different than religion because you rely on yourself rather than words that have been passed down from unknown sources. I believe we should be able to trust ourselves. If you take away our bodies, we would only exist as information. We are basically the universe interacting with itself trying to to understand itself. If our souls are merely intellect that is collected by our bodies, then that would be our immortal soul.

I don't believe we are all one but I do believe we are connected. Maybe our task could be to learn how to unify and become a collective conscious, like a network. I don't believe that this reality would exist if we didn't exist. I don't think there is a need for information to exist without anyone present to observe it. Furthermore, I believe we hallucinate our reality. What is reality other than our own perception of what is around us which controls how we interact in this reality? We only understand color based on how we perceive color. There are colors we can't see and sound that we are unable to observe. For instance, in space we would not be able to hear any sound, not because there is no sound in space but because we wouldn't be able to hear sound in space based on our biology.

Do I believe in god? No. I believe god is a fairy tale that many kids and adults believe in. I do believe that our universe is conscious and aware of itself. Logically, I don't understand how it couldn't be. In this reality there are rules. And if this universe was not conscious of itself, then how could there be rules. For instance, fire is hot and ice is cold according to our perception. But I would ask, is fire hot because that's how we identify it or does it know to be hot all by itself? Even in a dream we would still perceive fire to be hot and ice to be cold. And that would have to be based on our perception. But what about a man who is able to walk through fire without being burned because he refuses to believe that it will burn him?

I simply believe that we all have the potential to be god-like. But it took us millions of years to decide to walk upright. It could take millions more before we are able to reach our full potential and perhaps space travel with our minds at the speed of thought. I believe we are still in our early ages of development.

As far death, I don't believe we die. I believe that we allow our bodies to die because of the illusion of this reality. But I don't think anything dies. It just takes a different form. The energy that is used to create me cannot be duplicated or cloned. We know that there is a set amount of energy in our reality that cannot be created or destroyed. This means I have a unique energy signature. My body and my consciousness can be duplicated but the energy that makes me my unique self cannot be duplicated, therefore, it will always exist. As long as it is apart of consciousness, then I will always exist. I'm not sure if my energy signature will always have consciousness attached to it, but I am certain that the signature will exist forever. But since time doesn't really exist outside of the distance that we measure events, there is a pretty good chance that my energy signature will manifest itself once I leave here. Especially considering the fact that existence itself is impossible, but yet, here we are having this conversation. To prove life after our bodies decompose, I think it would be necessary to understand if our energy signatures have it's own form of consciousness.

The Egyptians believed that reincarnation was a punishment and they built temples so they wouldn't have to come back here. When the Egyptians discovered the pineal gland, they built statues and works of art to celebrate its existence as well as secret clubs to honor its power. Maybe they knew something that they didn't pass down or just wasn't shared with the masses.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I do believe there is more to our existence than what we can perceive, but that is probably nothing more than wishful thinking

I don't believe this is wishful thinking. I believe we have already decided what happens when we die, either before we came here or while we are here. I think the reason for us being here is all about choice. That's why I believe we are god's because of how advanced we have become at making choices. I also believe that we are reincarnated through our genetic lines. I believe some people understand this which is why they are so passionate in preserving them. Our genes could hold the sequence necessary to bring us back here when we kick the bucket. But if it's not a full-proof plan, then that could mean that once our lineage disappears forever, so do we. Maybe this is a reflection of why an entire colony of bees will give their lives to protect their queens.

One thing I am certain of is no white or black man died on a cross because his father got angry at the fact that we have the capacity to sin. Though the bible aims to make god this omnipotent being or force with supreme intelligence, nothing written in any bible has portrayed him as supreme intelligence. In fact, he seems more like a con man than anything else.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

The masses however just need something to believe in, to help them endure the often shitty existence here on Earth. 

Living the existence we live is a choice I believe. I believe we chose our existence before we existed. I don't believe religion gives anyone hope. I believe it gives false hope and purposely corrupts our spirituality, which we are born with. I know this may seem like a n oxymoron but I actually believe that religion is the opposite of spirituality and that there is nothing spiritual about religion.

Thanks for the elucidation @NubianFellow

I mostly ageee with what you wrote (though it is not sentiment I typically express publucally (save my closest friends who mostly feel the same way).

I do not know about all the religions out there to be confident enough to make this statement. 

4 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

religion is the opposite of spirituality and that there is nothing spiritual about religion.

Surely there is some overlap with your definition of spirituality and some religion ou there, but again i dont know. 

@NubianFellow do you pray? Of course i don't mean in the conventional sense as to some mythical omniscient deity...

Troy

EVERYONE is spiritual....whether they know it or not.
Because everyone has a spirit (atleast one).
The question is how IN TUNE people are with their spirit and soul/essence.

I'm not as hard on religion as I used to be because I now realize that some people "need" religion to give them a moral compass and structure in their life. Take away their religion and they turn savage, lol.
It becomes a problem when it's taken to an extreme and/or becomes externally divisive.

To me spirituality is being good company for yourself, becoming one with nature and discerning the essence of others.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

To me spirituality is being good company for yourself, becoming one with nature and discerning the essence of others.  

This has less to do with being more "spiritual" and more to do with a change of mindset.

@Pioneer1 i don't need you to tell me what spirituality is to me. You are no authority on the subject.  stfu

20 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@Pioneer1 i don't need you to tell me what spirituality is to me. You are no authority on the subject.  stfu

The spirit realm IS the spirit realm.....how it "is to you" is irrelevant.

I'm not talking about the occult or the supernatural. 

spirituality: the quality of being concerned with the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things: 

My solitude and my becoming one with nature and discerning the essence of others are aligned with spirituality.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Troy said:

do you pray? Of course i don't mean in the conventional sense as to some mythical omniscient deity...

@Troy I no longer pray, however, I do meditate. I don't ask the universe for anything. That's too much like wishing. So now I command the universe to obey me. I just began this approach but it seems to have changed my thought patterns as well as my luck. I would say that my positive thoughts have increased by at least 25 percent. And I feel like those supreme thoughts have increased the potential for good things to happen to me. By learning to rely on myself to control my reality I feel like I have become a more powerful individual. When things don't go how I want, I speak with myself and when they go how they should, it's expected in the first place. I suppose, in a way, I feel like I am praying to myself.

@Pioneer1 I think that people do feel like they need religion, only because their religion was designed to make them feel that way. Once they think more critically and require less validation, their need for religion will become an afterthought.

I believe the innate difference between religion and spirituality is that Usually a religion is the belief in a power outside yourself called God. Spirituality, defines a power within you. Religions teach us to live by a code of indoctrination. Spirituality is living by the laws of the universe and not being dependent on a fictitious god because you are able to find the god in yourself.

Once we detach religion from our state of being, I believe we have already become more spiritual and more powerful individuals, by default. If the only way these people will have a moral compass is through their religion, they are lost. Their religion may do a good job of controlling them, but it will also stop them from reaching their full potential. Religion is the lowest form of meditation because the subject is dependent on a fictitious being (Santa Clause) that doesn't exist.

@Troy I should have mentioned that I was referring to specific religions that praise a man or a mythical god.

Nubian

I tend to take a more pragmatic approach to the imporance of religion in society.

It may be based on myths, lies, and legends, but if it keeps you from breaking into my house or raping the girl next door, then by all means go to church and continue to serve your White Jesus UNTIL your ignorant beliefs are replaced by a truth that is more effective.

I would prefer a society that is peacefully controlled and well behaved under lies, over one that has become violent and embolded by the belief that there is no power to stop them from committing any heinous act they wish with impunity.

@Pioneer1 I believe you may a relevant point, however, I believe that religion corrupts the spiritual center of our brain and replaces it with nonsense. Many religious people lack a moral barometer because they simply feel like their white god or jesus will forgive them for their sins. They place a black face on him because they even figured out how retarded it would be to praise a white jesus or god. Funny thing is, when things don't add up for us when we read the bible, we have to invent stories just to merely validate the false stories of the bible. It doesn't make sense without tons of other necessary information to validate most mainstream religions. And though they choose to interpret the bible literally, they often find themselves needing to use metaphors and symbols to explain away the parts that just make no sense at all.

The good parts of the bible make them want to believe the stories. The half truths inserted that point out historical time periods and events are enough for them to say, "Hey, that part is true - it must all be true." I swear that when I read that dumb book, I felt like I was reading a book written by children for children but from another time period. At one point I was wondering when I would read about Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs. Then I realized that the story of Snow White seems partly plagiarized from the bible... LMAO! Who knows, perhaps someday our present day fairy tales will be made into a completely new religion.

The bible is responsible for more wars, deaths and slavery than any other idea in human history. It does a good job of justifying hate and murder. The hero in the story is an obsessed psychopath who believes it is okay to tear children into pieces - " Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces." 

Or how about the bible when it justifies men going into other nations and killing off the men and all the children and taking the women for themselves and the invaders rejoicing while they enjoy the spoils of their victory. No wonder our American government seems prideful in the fact that our country was founded on religion.

But it gets deeper! God doesn't just not punish these acts, but he demands them! LOL: " As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace.  If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor.  But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town.  When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town.  But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder.  You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you." ( Deuteronomy )

I think law and punishment is effective enough in making sure that people can coexist together. For instance, in nations where there is hardly any religious presence, they are reported to be the most peaceful nations on the planet. Many forward thinking governments across the world are actually trying to ban religion. Even fictitious bum ass jesus said he didn't come to bring peace but he came with a sword. As long as we have religion we will always be at war and will always have systematic supremacy.

I personally believe people will be better people without religion and an ambition to gain better clarity of our existence and understand about energy, vibrations and this mental realm we exist in. Furthermore, I believe there is a solid reason why our universe visually appears like a human brain.

opte.org_.jpg

• Like 1