Truth About The Watchers

On 8/15/2023 at 8:05 PM, Pioneer1 said:

The birth of the white race has always been a secret.

Geez, who cares!?

Who cares about white people keeping secrets. 

This is insane! 

science does not revolve around white men!

science has its origin in the African scholars!

1 minute ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well, there's an old saying......

Keep your friends close, and your ENEMIES even closer.

No way! LOL! 

Black people made a big mistake letting those serpents into their land. 

It was not good to keep your ENEMIES closer back then, but of course today, we are in a different situation, a predicament. 

Now, the whole human race in diverse and so, what do we do now?

@Pioneer1 We can't reject people on the basis of skin color, right?

25 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Geez, who cares!?

Who cares about white people keeping secrets. 

This is insane! 

science does not revolve around white men!

science has its origin in the African scholars!

No way! LOL! 

Black people made a big mistake letting those serpents into their land. 

It was not good to keep your ENEMIES closer back then, but of course today, we are in a different situation, a predicament. 

Now, the whole human race in diverse and so, what do we do now?

@Pioneer1 We can't reject people on the basis of skin color, right?

It's hard to IGNORE White folks when they own and operate so much.....lol.

Most Black folks rely on White folks for work, a pay check, to keep the lights on in the house, to keep the food stocked up in the grocery stores, to fix their computers when they break down, etc...

You want them to ignore ALL OF THAT and focus strictly on Black issues and Black business.....lol.

Don't "give" White folks no credit?
Don't "give" White folks no power?

Just pretend they don't exist and have no authority....huh?

Well, imagine how that would play out...................

image.png.919e95526bad989d2a62adf6b7730794.png

"I don't give a damn what nare ONE of yall call yall selves!
Yall ain't got no power over me.
I gotta basketball game I'm going to tonight and I'M GOING.
I ain't giving yall NO credit for shit!"

Wide awake

@Pioneer1 I see you know who Adam is.

Ofcourse.

So I find it funny you think Yahweh will make whites slaves. Looks like the whole book was written for whites.

I don't remember saying that, but since you mentioned it......
According to YOUR scriptures....didn't it say Yahoowah/Yahweh made Adam as a WORKER to till the garden and keep it?

Was Adam and Eve getting PAID to do it?

You tell me what that sounds like, lol.

On 8/18/2023 at 5:50 PM, Wide awake said:

So I find it funny you think Yahweh will make whites slaves. Looks like the whole book was written for whites.

LOL! @Pioneer1 has NO REFERENCES on this subject and believes that you White people are Caucasians that lived in caves and ate raw meat! There is no Biblical or scientific basis for this in that White Caucasian people are the only distinct primitive cave dwellers. Scientist find that the DENOSOVANS were also cave dwellers and they were brown and dark skinned primitive humans. 

The ancient scriptures are out of Africa, written by Africans. White people had NO SCRIPT when Moses wrote the Pentatuch! Egyptian script is out of northeast Africa and from Sumeria. Prior to Adam, there were NO ANATOMICALLY STRAIGHT YDNA HAPLOGROUPS. Still today, there is no proof of that. All male haplogroups come out of the basal-a Haplogroup origin. 

The Bible is about the creation of males!!! LOL. Not White people whose origin are from an AFrican male. Geez. the woman was a clone of the male. This is the beginning of God's priesthood. 

THE PRIMITIVE NEANDERTHAL were completely intersexed and could NOT produce any anatomically straight YDNA haplogroup of anykind. 

On 8/17/2023 at 10:20 PM, Pioneer1 said:

It's hard to IGNORE White folks when they own and operate so much.....lol.

Most Black folks rely on White folks for work, a pay check, to keep the lights on in the house, to keep the food stocked up in the grocery stores, to fix their computers when they break down, etc...

You want them to ignore ALL OF THAT and focus strictly on Black issues and Black business.....lol.

@Pioneer1 ignoring White people and their secret groups versus defending against their openly public hate acts of racist attacks is two different issues. Black people need to understand why the White folks have come to own everything, even us as their chattel slaves and prisoners. If Black people weren't so obsessed over White people then they would not have stolen everything and put us in captivity to where we are completely dependent on them. 

Who said anything about focusing strictly on Black issues and Black businesses. Where are you getting that from!?

We live in a multi-colored and multi-cultural world, but it is vital to focus on your own identity first and then we can appreciate other groups. But to be so obssessed with White Supremacist is just insane. 

On 8/17/2023 at 10:20 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Don't "give" White folks no credit?
Don't "give" White folks no power?

Just pretend they don't exist and have no authority....huh?

Well, imagine how that would play out...................

This is ridiculous. Why would you give White folks credit for Black civilizations?

Why would you give White folks credit for Black power?

The authority you have given them and in the same way some of our ancestors did too, is the reason why we are in this mess! LOL

Who in the Hell welcomed them into Africa and gave them authority!?

Yes, since this has happened we need to always acknowledge this reality of White domination on the basis of Colorism, but to believe that they had anything to do with the set up of Black African civilizations is just completely the reality of the kind of Black people that are indeed 'White Supremacist' in their beliefs. 

To believe that White people had anything to do with early script is just insane. 

You know you always talk about how we need to all agree, those of us who want to be free of Black people that are not productive, then, what you are saying now, does not help in that cause. Jesus says the same thing too and he will give mankind a thousand years to do it. He says that we must all agree on what is truth. For those that do not agree on what is truth will cause the others to become vulnerable for oppression all over again. 

THEY CAME FROM THE EAST and infiltrated Black civilizations and then and only then did Black people began to enslave each other and hate each other over issues of Colorism and WS. 

Wake up @Pioneer1!!! Stop giving White Supremacist credit for things they did not have anything to do with. 

Chev

I listened to the video and while he touched on both Black people being the original and the story of Adam he didn't explicitly say that Adam was a Black man.

He mentioned an article that depicted Adam as Black.

It doesn't matter too much anyway because Minister Farrakhan has a long tradition of saying things that you're more likely to hear in a Church than in a Mosque or NOI Temple.

Elijah Muhammad's teachings make it CRYSTAL CLEAR that Adam represents the first White man and that he was NOT the "first man".

Many other teachings from various regions of the planet and various times in history also make it CRYSTAL CLEAR that Adam was NOT the first human being and many even say he was the first White/Caucasian man.

This is ridiculous. Why would you give White folks credit for Black civilizations?

Who's doing THIS?

Why would you give White folks credit for Black power?

Who's doing THAT?

Yes, since this has happened we need to always acknowledge this reality of White domination on the basis of Colorism, but to believe that they had anything to do with the set up of Black African civilizations is just completely the reality of the kind of Black people that are indeed 'White Supremacist' in their beliefs. 

To believe that White people had anything to do with early script is just insane. 

King James....a White man....AUTHORIZED his own version of the scriptures hundreds of years ago.

And thousands of years ago the first Bible was put together by the Greeks and later on by Europeans in Turkey.

This is actual history....not wishful thinking.

You know you always talk about how we need to all agree,

You got the wrong fella.....lol.o
I don't believe that and haven't said it.

THEY CAME FROM THE EAST and infiltrated Black civilizations and then and only then did Black people began to enslave each other and hate each other over issues of Colorism and WS. 

They came from the East of what?

ignoring White people and their secret groups versus defending against their openly public hate acts of racist attacks is two different issues. 

So which one do you suggest Black people do....lol.

Black people need to understand why the White folks have come to own everything, even us as their chattel slaves and prisoners. If Black people weren't so obsessed over White people then they would not have stolen everything and put us in captivity to where we are completely dependent on them. 

I'll agree that if Black folks didn't LOVE White folks and find them ATTRACTIVE so much, they wouldn't have allowed them to rob and enslave them.
I wouldn't use the word "obsession" in the case of the Ancestral Africans though.

Who said anything about focusing strictly on Black issues and Black businesses. Where are you getting that from!?

You said I give White folks too much credit and that I should stop obsessing over them.  I take that to mean you feel I should focus more on Black issues and forget about White folks....lol.

It's hard to forget about the 8 ton elephant in the room, though...lol.

We live in a multi-colored and multi-cultural world, but it is vital to focus on your own identity first and then we can appreciate other groups. But to be so obssessed with White Supremacist is just insane. 

If they own and control most of your environment, I'd say it's insane NOT to focus on them.
Insanity is losing touch with Reality.

If you sit up and PRETEND that those with power over you and your environment actually have none -you're not in touch with reality.
That's a form of insanity.

It's a form of DENIAL.
Sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich and pretending that what actually is.....isn't.

image.png.06b50a963ab2094cdc6fc21f7d753149.png

"Me and my partner here have just discovered the secret to inter-galactic
dark energy transference.  If you will allow us, we will share the secret with YOU!"

Their MIND is on Mars but their ASS is behind bars!

58 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I listened to the video and while he touched on both Black people being the original and the story of Adam he didn't explicitly say that Adam was a Black man.

He mentioned an article that depicted Adam as Black.

It doesn't matter too much anyway because Minister Farrakhan has a long tradition of saying things that you're more likely to hear in a Church than in a Mosque or NOI Temple.

Elijah Muhammad's teachings make it CRYSTAL CLEAR that Adam represents the first White man and that he was NOT the "first man".

Many other teachings from various regions of the planet and various times in history also make it CRYSTAL CLEAR that Adam was NOT the first human being and many even say he was the first White/Caucasian man.

You are completely rejecting the actual reference in what Farrakhan said and what science and genetics have proven in that all modern humans come from a Black man. LOL. 

Farrakhan also said that Elijah Muhammad came from a White woman and that is a great division in the nation!

White scientist admitted this and all national science organization admit this, yet @Pioneer1 you still want to believe that White males do NOT come from Black African male. That is insane.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

If you sit up and PRETEND that those with power over you and your environment actually have none -you're not in touch with reality.
That's a form of insanity.

You give White power too much credit over Black freedom of which is prophesize to come. I never said that White Supremacist have no power. You are putting out a complete false statement. 

21 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

You are completely rejecting the actual reference in what Farrakhan said and what science and genetics have proven in that all modern humans come from a Black man. LOL. 

Farrakhan also said that Elijah Muhammad came from a White woman and that is a great division in the nation!

White scientist admitted this and all national science organization admit this, yet @Pioneer1 you still want to believe that White males do NOT come from Black African male. That is insane.

You give White power too much credit over Black freedom of which is prophesize to come. I never said that White Supremacist have no power. You are putting out a complete false statement. 

Look who's talking......lol.

You just put out two or three false statements yourself!

1. To my knowledge Minister Farrakhan has NEVER said the Elijah Muhammad came from a White woman.

2. I never rejected that White folks came from Black folks.
Infact I've been teaching and preaching THAT since I've been on this forum.
I just said they didn't come from Africans....but they still came from Black.

Africans aren't the ONLY  Black folks on this planet.
You do realize that, right?

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Look who's talking......lol.

You just put out two or three false statements yourself!

1. To my knowledge Minister Farrakhan has NEVER said the Elijah Muhammad came from a White woman.

2. I never rejected that White folks came from Black folks.
Infact I've been teaching and preaching THAT since I've been on this forum.
I just said they didn't come from Africans....but they still came from Black.

Africans aren't the ONLY  Black folks on this planet.
You do realize that, right?

LOL @Pioneer1 YES HE DID! Minister Farrakhan definitely said this! And he said it on video.

OH! Wait a minute! I might be wrong! I think he said it about Faard[?] So yes, you are right, it wasn't about Minister Elijah Muhammad, but it was another leader. I am very sorry about that. It just hit me as I was typing! 

And as far as what Minister Farrakhan said, he definitely said that the first human family was Adam and were Black. He says this many times. So he is definitely referring to the Bible. He speaks about how Black people have been deceived. I think the Black Church is in trouble too, because they push this White Jesus philosophy and most Black Churches have a depiciton of Jesus as a White man. We've been decieved by the Slave teachings but there is no excuse today, for the Black Church because they can read the scriptures for themselves.

Okay, about what you've said about White people coming from a unique and separate Black people, again, that is absolutely wrong. Again, all genetics of males on this earth are 99.99% proven to stem from one individual, an AFrican male. There is no such independent 'race' of black people who come from another kind of ancient Blacks.

The primitive Black and/or dark skinned people are completely extinct. There are absolutely no genetic markers today in any human that links to those black primitive humans with exception of Neanderthals. 

Neandethals and Denisovans share a MRCA link that is in their genes extracted from their bones. But outside of that, so far, the bones left behind of the earlier dark skinned primitive humans have no genetic material that is shared with any modern humans. They were completely extinct for thousands of years and did not even exist when the Neanderthals existed on this earth. 

Scientist say that for 500,000 years, the Neanderthals were the only huminids that existed until modern mankind became present! That is what is displayed in the Smithsonian. 

And as far as being obsessed with White people, I do agree with you in that it is important to know about their actions against Black people. I do agree that we should be focused on their secret hate groups but when it manifest to the point where hate crimes are committed. 

Chev

So yes, you are right, it wasn't about Minister Elijah Muhammad, but it was another leader. I am very sorry about that. It just hit me as I was typing! 

Apology accepted....as long as you've learned from your mistake, lol.

And as far as what Minister Farrakhan said, he definitely said that the first human family was Adam and were Black. He says this many times. 

He also said that Adam is the father of the White race.

If you like quotes from Minister Farrakhan, then you should enjoy this excerpt straight from the Final Call News paper:

mlf04-2001.jpg

Adam and the pre-Adamites
by The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan

. How did the White man come here? Let’s get into the science of this. The fifth chapter of Genesis says, "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam in the day when they were created." So, Adam is not an individual here. Adam is the beginning of a race of people, male and female, a new people now with a new wisdom that is going to bring in a new way of civilization.

You have the Adamic race and you have the pre-Adamites. That means there were people on the earth before Adam. The pre-Adamites is the us out of which Adam came, and they are called aboriginal. There were pre-Adamites on the earth before Adam.

Minister Louis Farrakhan: Adam and the pre-Adamites (finalcall.com)

Okay, about what you've said about White people coming from a unique and separate Black people, again, that is absolutely wrong. Again, all genetics of males on this earth are 99.99% proven to stem from one individual, an AFrican male. 

Who's the one offering this "scientific proof"?
White scientists...who have a history of lying and being wrong.
Every generation they change the story about how man came about on the planet.
You KNOW they're lying....they should just say they don't know and leave it at that.

The primitive Black and/or dark skinned people are completely extinct. There are absolutely no genetic markers today in any human that links to those black primitive humans with exception of Neanderthals. 

I'm not sure about the "primitive" part but the ORIGINAL Black folks from back then are STILL alive today!
They're mostly in India...mostly in the South.

They are often called Dravidians.

See.....

image.png.0fa3df6447bbead6518ab7cd2ee95f5f.png

Look at how they're looking at you.....lol.
They're trying to figure out why you think they no longer exist when they're standing right there....LOL

These are the people whom Black Africans AND White folks came from originally.

Scientist say that for 500,000 years, the Neanderthals were the only huminids that existed until modern mankind became present! That is what is displayed in the Smithsonian. 

Well THOSE scientists are telling a damn lie.

And as far as being obsessed with White people, I do agree with you in that it is important to know about their actions against Black people. I do agree that we should be focused on their secret hate groups but when it manifest to the point where hate crimes are committed. 

By that time, it's often too late for the VICTIMS of those crimes.
You gotta get to the root in order to nip it in the bud.

On 8/17/2023 at 6:43 PM, Pioneer1 said:

top listening to White folks about the origins and age of humanity. They are PROVEN liars.
The habitually lie about the origins and age of humanity every generation.

Duh?   Recently, the following good read scientific article was posted,

'300,000-year-old skull found in China unlike any early human seen before',  

by Hafsa Khalil and Jack Guy, CNN     https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/10/asia/ancient-skull-china-human-evolution-intl-scli-scn/index.html   

The scientists termed the person, a hominoid, and not homo sapien.  They dated him/her  to 300,000 years ago.  The oldest homo sapiens continue to be about 250,000  found in Africa.  Evolution versus creationism.

Regarding dark matter and dark energy being foundational to this universe, the artice  at,

https://scitechdaily.com/nasa-proposes-a-way-that-dark-matters-influence-could-be-directly-

Genesis chapter 1 in the Old Testament has light as being created by God, not darkness .  Darkness seems to have been primordial in Genesis 1.   Which aligns with the scientific view that dark matter comprises most of the universe.  Exodus 19, God spoke to Israel out of  darkness.   Some say, Hell is pitch black, so don't harp on the primordialness of blackness too loud.

r

On 8/20/2023 at 2:28 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Look at how they're looking at you.....lol.
They're trying to figure out why you think they no longer exist when they're standing right there....LOL

These are the people whom Black Africans AND White folks came from originally.

@Pioneer1 You completely disregarded the fact that Farrakhan retracted his statement.

You completely ignored the updated reference I posted in that Farrakhan stated that Adam and Eve are 

THE FIRST HUMAN COUPLE on earth and that all White people come from him,  Black Adam origins.

The picture of the Indians you posted are still linked to the same genetics as all modern humans.

If you care about your Black Brothers, then you will stop being arrogant and stating White Supremacist beliefs about White human origins not having any link to Black Africa. As I stated before, regarding the priesthood, you Black men all have to agree on the truth if you want to be part of THE NEW WORLD in the Second Coming. It's like a military judgment, if one does not support the truth then all of the group will be rejected. As in the story of Achan, he stole the pagan robe and hid it, and then the Israelites began to be killed until they searched and found out what Achan did. Then they stoned his azz and afterwards, they began to win the war. 

Farrakhan makes it clear that all White men come from Black origins. 

You're statement about Pre-Adamites are partly true in that prior to the creation of Adam, there were primitive beings, but they were not black at the time that modern humans became present.

Neanderthals were not Black at all. 

prior to Neanderthals, science and genetics does prove that there were many Black and dark skinned humans but they are all extinct.

There are no genetic markers in any humans today that show the presence of those dark skinned primitive black humans. They are completely gone. 

The genetics that does reveal the presence of a distinct dark primitive humans are linked to Neanderthals are from genetic material that does show that their origins are from dark primitive humans today called Denisovans. Denisovan bones were found in a cave where a hermit named Denis lived. So, scientist confirm that Neanderthals came from an earlier dark primitive humans because of those bones found in that cave. 

@Pioneer1You refute @Troy too, I know this, but I think that you are especially arrogant with me because I am a female contributing to this subject. LOL.

Genesis 1:2    says 'darkness'/'hosek'   was upon the deep, before God created light in verse 3.   Aramaic.

darky.gif.340e652e1bf491b298bd2adca2dd0518.gif

The cosmological primordialness of 'darkness' over light, in the creation and pre-creation story.  Dark matter and dark energy comprises 95%  of the universe, according to many scientists.   In Exodus 20:21, God spoke to Israel out of 'thick darkness'/''arapel".

darky1.jpg.9554996b893a8da46c04115e1c4c1760.jpg 

The creation story of Genesis in the Bible elides (merges together)  with the evolution account of the gradual evolving of the universe by many scientists, on many points.   And so in galaxies far away, in the darkness of the matter, YAHWEH is, 'watching' over the whole universe(s), and has His 'eye' all UFOs,  all UAPs, and all alien life forms that are not human biological.   The  Lawd's  gotcha.                                                                                 

darky2.jpg

Chev

See...now you just TRIPPIN'...lol.

I gotta leave you alone when you're like this.

I can't have a conversation with you when you're this yammed up and all emotion.

Yeah, I do tend to treat men differently than I treat women.
I'm NICER to women.....because I know how emotional yall can get, like you're doing now.

I can come with a million articles, excerpts, and scriptures and they STILL wouldn't convince you because your mind is made up on the Bible and Jesus.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 6:00 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Yeah, I do tend to treat men differently than I treat women.
I'm NICER to women.....because I know how emotional yall can get, like you're doing now.

I can come with a million articles, excerpts, and scriptures and they STILL wouldn't convince you because your mind is made up on the Bible and Jesus.

Ok @Pioneer1 But truth be told LOL, I was aiming at someone else but I can see that toxic idiot has not been around lately. 

Don't worry about trying to convince me, as long as the discussion lifts up the Black Plight, it's all good. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2023 at 7:23 AM, frankster said:

Sure tell me what you know  and the support link to the texts that inform you.

Sorry to go back so far on the calendar, but anytime a discussion board (member) is reliant on links provided from others instead of their first-hand experience, knowledge and / or opinions, it seems to invalidate the merit of that discussion. In other words, why do you (/ does one) need to cite proof (e.g., perhaps) every time you (/they) speak?

16 hours ago, nels said:

Sorry to go back so far on the calendar,

No Need to be sorry

16 hours ago, nels said:

but anytime a discussion board (member) is reliant on links provided from others instead of their first-hand experience, knowledge and / or opinions, it seems to invalidate the merit of that discussion.

How so?

One would think corroboration of information and evidence gives more merit....especially when coming from more a legit , recognize, and sometime accepted scientific source.

16 hours ago, nels said:

In other words, why do you (/ does one) need to cite proof (e.g., perhaps) every time you (/they) speak?

To narrow down unnecessary responses....

What is wrong with provided proof?

2008-07-25: Astronaut Edgar Mitchell on UFO Coverup

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, frankster said:

Sure....Here is a man reputed to have what is considered Supernatural Powers - raises more question than answers.

Is he an Avatar ....Anunnaki - or Godman?

Yes....those videos raise a LOT of questions for me.
Among them........

1. In the case of the first video, why is the story of Mr.Toko being told by White men instead of Black Congolese?

2.I understand the stories of him being killed and resurrecting again.  
If they are true, my question would be why did he simply "go away' because the powers didn't want him?
If he was a Savior for humanity then he should have STAYED and helped humanity with more Miracles and helped raised dead people and cure sick people.

3. AIDS came along after these men, but did any of them predict the coming AIDS Pandemic?
And why was it allowed to happen?

In general, I can't say I deny or accept what was said in these videos but IF what was said was true.....it still raises question about the exact purpose for these Holy Men coming among us in the first place if they weren't going to correct the wrongs done by the wicked in this world.

Why did they come?

Yes....those videos raise a LOT of questions for me.
Among them........

1. In the case of the first video, why is the story of Mr.Toko being told by White men instead of Black Congolese?

Both Black People and white people are more likely to accept or believe it when coming from a whiteman...

2.I understand the stories of him being killed and resurrecting again.  
If they are true, my question would be why did he simply "go away' because the powers didn't want him?
If he was a Savior for humanity then he should have STAYED and helped humanity with more Miracles and helped raised dead people and cure sick people.

Jesus did not do that either....we do not understand the science involve and the rules governing his abilities.

As soon as we do understand it ...it will immediately cease to be Miraculous.

3. AIDS came along after these men, but did any of them predict the coming AIDS Pandemic?
And why was it allowed to happen?

Sickness and diseases has been here since the beginning.... It is said that as long as there is Sin....

Then sickness and calamities will continue to plague the human family...Romans 6:23

In general, I can't say I deny or accept what was said in these videos but IF what was said was true.....it still raises question about the exact purpose for these Holy Men coming among us in the first place if they weren't going to correct the wrongs done by the wicked in this world.

They seemed to come to set an example...Not to stop (abrogate free will)or punish anyone.

If they stop are punish they bring Karma(sin) on themselves....You can not fight for Peace or Love.

You Must be Peace and Love.

To every rule they are exceptions....following a Higher Law will appear as if you are breaking a Lower Law

Why did they come?

To show that there is more to life....Matthew 6:33

frankster

Both Black People and white people are more likely to accept or believe it when coming from a whiteman...

You got a point there.....lol.

Jesus did not do that either....we do not understand the science involve and the rules governing his abilities.

We're (unless you had a personal experience with him) not sure if the Jesus of the Bible even EXISTED, much less the abilities attributed to him in the Bible.

I'm not saying he didn't.
I'm saying we simply don't know for sure one way or the other.

However if he did, even of HIM the question would be asked why were the Roman authorities allowed to kill him if only temporarily?

True power tends to RULE...not get driven out of town, arrested, and even killed by the government.

Sickness and diseases has been here since the beginning.... It is said that as long as there is Sin....

Then sickness and calamities will continue to plague the human family...Romans 6:23

I don't believe in that.

HEALTH was here since the "beginning" because humans were Created healthy.
Sickness and disease came afterward.

I believe sickness and disease is for the most part a result of IGNORANCE.

Your nephew died of cancer...not because he was evil or your faith was being "tested".
He died because you were IGNORANT of the cause of it or it's cure.
If you knew how to cure him....you would have.

There are many diseases people died of in the past that they know longer die of because they now have the treatment or cure for them.

Our people need to come out of religious superstition and into the light of KNOWLEDGE.

On 12/9/2023 at 7:16 AM, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

You got a point there.....lol.

cool

Jesus did not do that either....we do not understand the science involve and the rules governing his abilities.

We're (unless you had a personal experience with him) not sure if the Jesus of the Bible even EXISTED, much less the abilities attributed to him in the Bible.

I'm not saying he didn't.
I'm saying we simply don't know for sure one way or the other.

Then you are lost in the Western ideology.....it is not about the man - but the Message and the Lessons

However if he did, even of HIM the question would be asked why were the Roman authorities allowed to kill him if only temporarily?

Death is not want you and I think it is....To them it is something else.

True power tends to RULE...not get driven out of town, arrested, and even killed by the government.

To the Wise true power reside in the ability to Control and Govern Oneself not Others...Matthew 16:26

I don't believe in that.

You are entitled to your own belief.

HEALTH was here since the "beginning" because humans were Created healthy.
Sickness and disease came afterward.

cool...we both right

anything that happen in the proverbial garden of eden or genesis is the beginning from a western standpoint

I believe sickness and disease is for the most part a result of IGNORANCE.

I Agree

Your nephew died of cancer...not because he was evil or your faith was being "tested".
He died because you were IGNORANT of the cause of it or it's cure.
If you knew how to cure him....you would have.

There are many diseases people died of in the past that they know longer die of because they now have the treatment or cure for them.

And equally true many were cured of those diseases without medicine or knowledge of the cure.

do you know the cause of cancer...?

Our people need to come out of religious superstition and into the light of KNOWLEDGE.

I Agree

frankster

Then you are lost in the Western ideology.....it is not about the man - but the Message and the Lessons

What is the lessons?

According to the Bible, Jesus was allowed to be arrested and killed by the Roman government.

Could one of the lessons they were trying to send all of the people of color they preached the Bible to was to not challenge White authority or you'll end up arrested and killed?

Could another lesson they may be trying to convey is that they want you to believe that not even "the Christ" could withstand the power of Roman/White authority?

I know what I think Death is....not sure what you or they do.

To the Wise true power reside in the ability to Control and Govern Oneself not Others...Matthew 16:26

This sounds like a scripture to keep a person content with having NO power or control over anyone else except for themselves.

Good teachings...for a slave....but not for one who would like to achieve power.

anything that happen in the proverbial garden of eden or genesis is the beginning from a western standpoint

I agree.
The proverbial "garden of eden" is one of the starting points of Caucasian history.
Western history merely a branch of that.

And equally true many were cured of those diseases without medicine or knowledge of the cure.

True.
The question is, what percentage?

And also, a good question would be are MORE people being cured today from modern Western medicines or were MORE being cured in the past from ancient African and Native American medicines?

I'm not a high medical practitioner or master so I can't say I KNOW the causes; however I BELIEVE many of the causes come from the various chemicals they put in the environment TO cause it.

frankster

What is the lessons?

According to the Bible, Jesus was allowed to be arrested and killed by the Roman government.

Could one of the lessons they were trying to send all of the people of color they preached the Bible to was to not challenge White authority or you'll end up arrested and killed?

Could another lesson they may be trying to convey is that they want you to believe that not even "the Christ" could withstand the power of Roman/White authority?

Is that what you get from it?....if so you are steep deep into western ideology.

I know what I think Death is....not sure what you or they do.

Exactly.

According to Science The world is Round almost like a ball/pear....yet it damn sure looks flat.

This sounds like a scripture to keep a person content with having NO power or control over anyone else except for themselves.

Good teachings...for a slave....but not for one who would like to achieve power.

A Slave has no Governance over his Body....He is a Slave to The Body(his or anothers) and its Demands

I agree.
The proverbial "garden of eden" is one of the starting points of Caucasian history.
Western history merely a branch of that.

Cool

True.
The question is, what percentage?

My guest is more than you think...

And also, a good question would be are MORE people being cured today from modern Western medicines or were MORE being cured in the past from ancient African and Native American medicines?

More people was and is Being Cured by Traditional medicine than Western medicine. ...First Do no Harm

I'm not a high medical practitioner or master so I can't say I KNOW the causes; however I BELIEVE many of the causes come from the various chemicals they put in the environment TO cause it.

Seems like a Conspiracy not a Cure.

frankster

Is that what you get from it?....if so you are steep deep into western ideology.

Lol....
How can you believe in the Bible yet accuse others of being "deep " into Western ideology?

Much of Western ideology and most of it's theology is based OUT of the Bible itself.

A Slave has no Governance over his Body....He is a Slave to The Body(his or anothers) and its Demands

Great point.
Yet in still, that scripture seems to encourage one to NOT seek power and control over other people.

Now who would benefit the most from promoting that type of teaching?
Those in power, or those subordinate to them?

More people was and is Being Cured by Traditional medicine than Western medicine. ...First Do no Harm

And yet a lot of religious people would claim that Traditional Healers are practicing paganism, witchcraft, and magic and encourage their believers not to seek them for help.

When infact, most Traditional Healers are the TRUE good people and righteous ones actually helping and healing the people.

Which is why our community have been told so many times by our leaders to grow our own food and do for self.
Yet so many of our people are so lazy..........

16 hours ago, nels said:

Relying on the opinions of others is a weak argument.

Really tell that to every great personality that have ever lived....Even Christ quoted the Prophets 

I and Many others have not Experienced everything we have ideas and opinions about..

As such we rely on credible individuals who are regarded as experts on those matter..

1 hour ago, frankster said:

As such we rely on credible individuals who are regarded as experts on those matter.

Bullsh!t. If one has to rely on someone else to believe themself and others, then they truly have no mind of their own. The statement you made is completely antithetical to independent thought, and it demonstrated nothing less than an incapability to think, create and envision without having to rely on stock of others.

"I and Many others have not Experienced everything we have ideas and opinions about." - Then that puts one in the classes of dumb, ignorant, stupid, or perhaps all three. One doesn't have to have experience with something to express themselves. There's something called "don't speak to what you don't know"; it's obvious that this board is lacking in that area.

1 hour ago, nels said:

Bullsh!t. If one has to rely on someone else to believe themself and others, then they truly have no mind of their own.

Lol....didn't you just get through jumping up and down in another thread about people on here not "citing references" to back up their claims?

If you're citing references, isn't that a form of RELYING ON SOMEONE ELSE to convince others of your claims?

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Lol....
How can you believe in the Bible yet accuse others of being "deep " into Western ideology?

Much of Western ideology and most of it's theology is based OUT of the Bible itself.

I accept Scripture and eschew Western Religious Dogma and Ideology...

Based on...is not the same

Most Propaganda is based on Truth....So is Misinformation and Disinformation - but they are far from the Truth.

Great point.
Yet in still, that scripture seems to encourage one to NOT seek power and control over other people.

Seeking to control and power over others only increase suffering...First control self - Self Discipline.

Now who would benefit the most from promoting that type of teaching?

You....Ourselves.

Those in power, or those subordinate to them?

Matthew 10:28.

And yet a lot of religious people would claim that Traditional Healers are practicing paganism, witchcraft, and magic and encourage their believers not to seek them for help.

When infact, most Traditional Healers are the TRUE good people and righteous ones actually helping and healing the people.

True

Which is why our community have been told so many times by our leaders to grow our own food and do for self.
Yet so many of our people are so lazy..........

True

2 hours ago, nels said:

Bullsh!t. If one has to rely on someone else to believe themself and others, then they truly have no mind of their own. The statement you made is completely antithetical to independent thought, and it demonstrated nothing less than an incapability to think, create and envision without having to rely on stock of others.

If So then From Christ to Einstein is Guilty....For they both quote and reference others - I could think of worst company 

2 hours ago, nels said:

"I and Many others have not Experienced everything we have ideas and opinions about." - Then that puts one in the classes of dumb, ignorant, stupid, or perhaps all three. One doesn't have to have experience with something to express themselves. There's something called "don't speak to what you don't know"; it's obvious that this board is lacking in that area.

That Maybe True...

And by know you mean experienced for yourself?

frankster

I understand that, however Western Religious Dogma and Ideology is the PRODUCE from those Scriptures you accept and believe in.

Western Religious Dogma and Ideology is filled with lies and hypocrisy.

If those Scriptures produced a dogma and ideology filled with lies and hypocrisy for the West, what do you expect for them to produce for YOU if YOU accept them?

You're LITERALLY following the same "script" as them.

Do you expect for things to turn out different?

Seeking to control and power over others only increase suffering.

....perhaps for some of those you have power and control OVER.
But not necessarily for YOU, because YOU'RE the one who has the power and control!

Look at it another way.....
If you don't seek power and control over THEM; they will seek it over YOU.

But SOMEBODY has to be on top and in charge.
I'd rather it be my people.

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

I understand that, however Western Religious Dogma and Ideology is the PRODUCE from those Scriptures you accept and believe in.

Yes...in part

Western Religious Dogma and Ideology is filled with lies and hypocrisy.

yes

If those Scriptures produced a dogma and ideology filled with lies and hypocrisy for the West, what do you expect for them to produce for YOU if YOU accept them?

Truth mixed with lies is Propaganda...

You're LITERALLY following the same "script" as them.

Do you expect for things to turn out different?

No..they use it as a tool to achieve power.

Seeking to control and power over others only increase suffering.

....perhaps for some of those you have power and control OVER.
But not necessarily for YOU, because YOU'RE the one who has the power and control!

It still is an increase in suffering....regardless of who is suffering

Look at it another way.....
If you don't seek power and control over THEM; they will seek it over YOU.

Maybe

But SOMEBODY has to be on top and in charge.
I'd rather it be my people.

We can try sharing.

frankster

Yes....among other things.

I tend to call it "Tricknology"..lol.

Which...although I don't agree with it...IS more respectable, IMO.
Atleast they KNOW it's a bunch of lies and use it for their benefit.

But how can I respect those masses who know or atleast suspect it's a bunch of horse shit and still base their lives around it and "want" it to be true?

They aren't using it to ACHIEVE power, they are using it to remain powerLESS and give their power to others.

It still is an increase in suffering....regardless of who is suffering

Perhaps.

According to the Bible, Jesus asked what kind of "good parent" would give their child a ROCK if they asked for break or a SERPENT if they asked for fish?
Most people naturally look out for their OWN before others.

We can try sharing.

Ask the Africans and Native Americans who tried "sharing" with White folks what the results were.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8X2wm9Os-1W47QU0nx6D

Some people love to learn the HARD way.

frankster

Yes....among other things.

I tend to call it "Tricknology"..lol.

Cool

Which...although I don't agree with it...IS more respectable, IMO.
Atleast they KNOW it's a bunch of lies and use it for their benefit.

I have no respect for those....who rob rape and murder.

Like all tools it can be used for Good or Evil.

But how can I respect those masses who know or atleast suspect it's a bunch of horse shit and still base their lives around it and "want" it to be true?

They aren't using it to ACHIEVE power, they are using it to remain powerLESS and give their power to others.

They Know but do not Understand....or are incapable of making proper use of the Knowledge.

it still is an increase in suffering....regardless of who is suffering

Perhaps.

According to the Bible, Jesus asked what kind of "good parent" would give their child a ROCK if they asked for break or a SERPENT if they asked for fish?
Most people naturally look out for their OWN before others.

True

We can try sharing.

Ask the Africans and Native Americans who tried "sharing" with White folks what the results were.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8X2wm9Os-1W47QU0nx6D

Some people love to learn the HARD way.

Proverbs 24 :19-22.