How can you tell yof something is true?

frankster

You are using bits and pieces of your memory to create a message

How are you using bits and pieces of memory to talk to people you don't know or go to places you've never been in waking life?

You only remember that which you've experienced already.

In Dream Reality Time  as in Now is not the same in its Attributes as in Shared Physical Reality......Neither are you Aware of all that you Know.

See, at first you said time DIDN'T EXIST in the Dream reality...now you're qualifying and describing it's existence.
This is the problem with imitating White folks when it comes to philosophical and psychological pursuits.
They put out confusing information that often contradicts itself and if you follow them and call yourself imitating them you'll be just AS confused and contradictory.

The very infrastructure of Dream Reality is perceived through Memory...

Are you sure of this?

There are Many States of Consciousness....We are talking about the Dream State - REM(Delta Brain Waves)

A Deeper(Theta Brain Waves) or Other State  Of Consciousness  can have you meeting  with Beings.....That is not Dream Reality - A whole other set of Rules apply.

So is it your belief that deceased Loved Ones and other Spirits can not meet with you in the Dream state?

Sound as we Know is Only exists in Physical Reality....It is believe communication exist via Telepathy

I will have to respectfully disagree.
Again, whether we're talking about dreams or Spiritual experiences.....MILLIONS of people have reported hearing a wide variety of sounds outside of this particular Physical Reality.

Infact, most people who've spent time in other Realities will tell you that THIS Reality is quite limited and that the range of sound we hear is very limited compared to the wider range of sights and sounds and feelings in other Realities that can't even be CONCEIVED OF in this one.

There are sounds in other Realities that simply haven't been HEARD in this one.
There are colors in other Realities that can't be described in this one.

nly Physical Reality has Physical Bodies.....Whatever body they were using to fly in their dream - was not physical not matter how much it looks and feel physical.

You seem to be under the impression that there is only ONE Physical Reality.

I don't.

My idea of "physical" actually is relative to which ever Reality you are vibing with at the time.
If I'm dreaming....THAT'S my "Physical Reality" complete with my own physical body.

The Movement Talking Characters and Structures you see on a screen in a movie house is not real.....they only look real.

But the people, things, and places that were recorded on film were indeed real.

Real as in Spiritual....but not physical as we understand Physicality

I repeat, YOU seem to believe there is only ONE Physical Reality.
I do not.

Time as we know is not the same in Dreams.

I'll agree....but it does exist.

Bits of Memory can be use to create seemingly new information - Ideations

I agree.
But that doesn't mean that's the case with all or most dreams.

It is a function of Memory and Familiarity...Dream Reality Time is not Linear or Sequential.

Time and location change from moment to moment instantly. 

In many cases..yes.
Perhaps it's the consciousness shifting from one Reality to the next.
Perhaps a more trained and experienced dreamer can focus on one Reality like staying tuned on one television channel instead of surfing.

We Do Create Reality - Buddha was and is Right.

No comment.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

You are using bits and pieces of your memory to create a message

How are you using bits and pieces of memory to talk to people you don't know or go to places you've never been in waking life?

You only remember that which you've experienced already.

You are Only Conscious of Approximately 1% of what you perceive and you remember  even less....maybe you read a story in a book and place a face on it  and a place to it in your imagination, Saw it or them in a movie, commercial or even just over heard a story as a child

In Dream Reality Time  as in Now is not the same in its Attributes as in Shared Physical Reality......Neither are you Aware of all that you Know.

See, at first you said time DIDN'T EXIST in the Dream reality...now you're qualifying and describing it's existence.

Yes and No

Yes...it is my way of adding more info instead of just repeating the same thing over and over.

No...I am alluding to something deeper

Now is the Everlasting Instant or Moment we Live In....Everything is happening in the Now - All at once.

Time is a Construct of the Mind(In shared Reality) in which we place events in a linear Sequence....The Past is a memory and the future a projection - both are function of the Mind

This is the problem with imitating White folks when it comes to philosophical and psychological pursuits.
They put out confusing information that often contradicts itself and if you follow them and call yourself imitating them you'll be just AS confused and contradictory.

Sorry to disappoint you but most of the information I am inferring is African and Eastern.

The very infrastructure of Dream Reality is perceived through Memory...

Are you sure of this?

Yes

There are Many States of Consciousness....We are talking about the Dream State - REM(Delta Brain Waves)

A Deeper(Theta Brain Waves) or Other State  Of Consciousness  can have you meeting  with Beings.....That is not Dream Reality - A whole other set of Rules apply.

So is it your belief that deceased Loved Ones and other Spirits can not meet with you in the Dream state?

If you meet with disembodied Spirits, Beings, Creature and or Elementals then you are not in a Dream State...You are in a Trance State(Alpha Brain Waves).

It is the State of Mediums and Channelers....Usually preceded by the Hypnagogic State.

Sound as we Know is Only exists in Physical Reality....It is believe communication exist via Telepathy

I will have to respectfully disagree.
Again, whether we're talking about dreams or Spiritual experiences.....MILLIONS of people have reported hearing a wide variety of sounds outside of this particular Physical Reality.

Infact, most people who've spent time in other Realities will tell you that THIS Reality is quite limited and that the range of sound we hear is very limited compared to the wider range of sights and sounds and feelings in other Realities that can't even be CONCEIVED OF in this one.

There are sounds in other Realities that simply haven't been HEARD in this one.
There are colors in other Realities that can't be described in this one.

Then we will have to agree to disagree.

They Interpret what they experience as sound.

The longer and more time they spent in other realities the more they begin to realize they are balls of Light(not Visible Light)

All is Vibration...we have but One sense that of Feeling - the same stimuli perceive by the eyes will be seen - that same stimuli perceive by the ears will be heard - the same stimuli perceive by skin will be felt.

Only Physical Reality has Physical Bodies.....Whatever body they were using to fly in their dream - was not physical not matter how much it looks and feel physical.

You seem to be under the impression that there is only ONE Physical Reality.

I don't.

Yes.

All physical Realities are One

You can have many Worlds and Timelines in Physical Reality

My idea of "physical" actually is relative to which ever Reality you are vibing with at the time.
If I'm dreaming....THAT'S my "Physical Reality" complete with my own physical body.

Then You are Confused...As the Attributes of each reality is different .

The Movement Talking Characters and Structures you see on a screen in a movie house is not real.....they only look real.

But the people, things, and places that were recorded on film were indeed real.

It's a Recording On a screen....The Individuals represented/reflected on screen were or are real - but the image you see on the screen is not real it is a reflection of the real.

Real as in Spiritual....but not physical as we understand Physicality

I repeat, YOU seem to believe there is only ONE Physical Reality.
I do not.

Different rules applies to different Realities.

Time as we know is not the same in Dreams.

I'll agree....but it does exist.

In order for us to Understand the dream our mind tries to keep things familiar by insinuating Time....but it never really works the way we know time works in physicality.

Bits of Memory can be use to create seemingly new information - Ideations

I agree.
But that doesn't mean that's the case with all or most dreams.

Dreams are Limited to using what you would recognize...if not it would not make any sense to you.

People in your dreams whether known or unknown to you are recognize as people....Same is true of Places Things and Events

It is a function of Memory and Familiarity...Dream Reality Time is not Linear or Sequential.

Time and location change from moment to moment instantly. 

In many cases..yes.
Perhaps it's the consciousness shifting from one Reality to the next.
Perhaps a more trained and experienced dreamer can focus on one Reality like staying tuned on one television channel instead of surfing.

Thank You...

The Moment you focus your Awareness you are in a Different Realm of the Dream - Lucidity.

Most dreams occur in a State of Unconsciousness, once you become Aware your Subjectivity is being Observed - Lucid

We Do Create Reality - Buddha was and is Right.

No comment.

Fine by me..

frankster

You are Only Conscious of Approximately 1% of what you perceive and you remember  even less....maybe you read a story in a book and place a face on it  and a place to it in your imagination, Saw it or them in a movie, commercial or even just over heard a story as a child

Perhaps.
But you're pretty much ASSUMING that when people encounter scenarios they think they never encountered before...they are just entertianing long lost memories.
You don't know this as solid fact.

Time is a Construct of the Mind(In shared Reality) in which we place events in a linear Sequence

I agree that time is a construct, but WHO constructed it?
Certainly not human beings...who have to operate WITH IN it.

....The Past is a memory and the future a projection - both are function of the Mind

The past isn't necessarily a memory, because there are MANY things that happened in the past that we don't remember.

Sorry to disappoint you but most of the information I am inferring is African and Eastern.

Well.....
Saying that "time doesn't exist" certainly isn't an African concept but a Western/European one.

If you meet with disembodied Spirits, Beings, Creature and or Elementals then you are not in a Dream State...You are in a Trance State(Alpha Brain Waves).

We'll just have to disagree on this one.

It is the State of Mediums and Channelers....Usually preceded by the Hypnagogic State.

I understand what it is.
However dreams take place in many states of consciousness..not just one.
Infact, you're ALWAYS "dreaming" if you understand what dreams actually are.

Most Realms/Realities are physical while one is in them.

Just as physical if not more physical than THIS Realm.

Ofcourse.

It's a Recording On a screen....The Individuals represented/reflected on screen were or are real - but the image you see on the screen is not real it is a reflection of the real.

The images and sounds are real too.
They may not be the actual people they represent...but they ARE real on their own.

Correct.

In order for us to Understand the dream our mind tries to keep things familiar by insinuating Time....but it never really works the way we know time works in physicality.

Dreams are Limited to using what you would recognize...if not it would not make any sense to you.

Some dreams....infact MOST dreams...aren't understood in THIS Reality.
Most people don't even REMEMBER their dreams, let alone understand them.
They have them and it feels like information was downloaded into them, but they don't always remember them in sight and sound.

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

You are Only Conscious of Approximately 1% of what you perceive and you remember  even less....maybe you read a story in a book and place a face on it  and a place to it in your imagination, Saw it or them in a movie, commercial or even just over heard a story as a child

Perhaps.
But you're pretty much ASSUMING that when people encounter scenarios they think they never encountered before...they are just entertianing long lost memories.
You don't know this as solid fact.

If it's in a dream....I am pretty certain it is a composite of Memories.

Time is a Construct of the Mind(In shared Reality) in which we place events in a linear Sequence

I agree that time is a construct, but WHO constructed it?
Certainly not human beings...who have to operate WITH IN it.

I will give a reductionist...ipso facto

Time is a part of Physical shared Reality.....The observer influences or creates this Reality.

...The Past is a memory and the future a projection - both are function of the Mind

The past isn't necessarily a memory, because there are MANY things that happened in the past that we don't remember.

Inability to recall "things that happened" is not proof of no memory....Memory can be faulty.

Well.....
Saying that "time doesn't exist" certainly isn't an African concept but a Western/European one.

Why???

We'll just have to disagree on this one.

Fine by Me

I understand what it is.
However dreams take place in many states of consciousness..not just one.
Infact, you're ALWAYS "dreaming" if you understand what dreams actually are.

There are levels to dreaming but One State of Dreaming....Usually denoted by primarily unconsciousness.

Having thoughts in Images, Words or Emotion - Daydream(wishful thinking) and exercising your imagination is not Dreaming.

Visions are more akin to Trance like States of Consciousness.

Most Realms/Realities are physical while one is in them.

Just as physical if not more physical than THIS Realm.

All Realities feel Real whilst you are in them....The Feeling of Realness does not define the Reality you are in - the Attributes of the Reality does.

Ofcourse.

We agree

The images and sounds are real too.
They may not be the actual people they represent...but they ARE real on their own.

They are only real as grooves,  magnetic filaments, shades of light and dark on film tape or disc etc..

Correct.

Exactly .....that is how you differentiate between Realities.

Some dreams....infact MOST dreams...aren't understood in THIS Reality.
Most people don't even REMEMBER their dreams, let alone understand them.
They have them and it feels like information was downloaded into them, but they don't always remember them in sight and sound.

To understand Dreams...one must understand the Structure and Form of the Dream - some dreams need interpretation some do not.

Dream Recall is a Skill....Practise makes perfect(better) as with all skills

Exactly you do not know all of what you know....you only know about 1%

frankster

Well if you're pretty certain about that, there's not much I can tell you over the internet to convince you otherwise...lol

Maybe if we were in a laboratory holding experiments....

Time is a part of Physical shared Reality.....The observer influences or creates this Reality.

I agree that time is part of a shared Reality.
That doesn't mean that those who share that Reality created time or any other component OF that Reality.

That may influence time, but to say that "created" it?????

Inability to recall "things that happened" is not proof of no memory....Memory can be faulty.

While this is true, if a person claims to have had a new observation in their dream then the onus to prove them wrong is on the person who DISPUTES it and claims it was a mere memory.

It's not about "what if" or "it's possibly" but proof that this is what you say it is.

Why???

Because there's nothing in ancient or recent pre-colonial African  philosophy or literature that claims time "doesn't exist".

If there is...please show me.

Fine by Me

Lol...do you have a choice?

There are levels to dreaming but One State of Dreaming....Usually denoted by primarily unconsciousness.

Having thoughts in Images, Words or Emotion - Daydream(wishful thinking) and exercising your imagination is not Dreaming.

I agree.
However for the record, some would argue that the same Realities you're tapping into while wishful thinking and "day dreaming" are the same Realities you tap into when you actually dream.

True

All Realities feel Real whilst you are in them.

Yes, because they ARE real.
Just as real as the Reality you are currently in now.

To understand Dreams...one must understand the Structure and Form of the Dream - some dreams need interpretation some do not.

I agree.

I agree further.

Do you mean we don't REMEMBER or RECALL all of what we actually know?

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Well if you're pretty certain about that, there's not much I can tell you over the internet to convince you otherwise...lol

Maybe if we were in a laboratory holding experiments....

No Laboratory is needed beyond your knowledge and the Internet.

Most of the research has been done already and some of which is available on the Net.

I agree that time is part of a shared Reality.
That doesn't mean that those who share that Reality created time or any other component OF that Reality.

That may influence time, but to say that "created" it?????

It maybe if you are Convinced of it.

Matthew 21:21

And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive

While this is true, if a person claims to have had a new observation in their dream then the onus to prove them wrong is on the person who DISPUTES it and claims it was a mere memory.

It's not about "what if" or "it's possibly" but proof that this is what you say it is.

Although these dreams are rarely a faithful replication of any one memory, fragments of various recent experiences intermingle with other memories (usually related remote and semantic memories) to create a novel dream......These observations support the emerging view that dreams are generated by networks in the brain similar to the networks that are involved in recalling memories and constructing imagined scenarios during wakefulness (Fox et al., 2013; Graveline and Wamsley, 2015). Like memory and imagination, a vivid dream requires the construction of detailed, memory-based imagined scenes – and this process appears to rely on the hippocampus.

https://elifesciences.org/articles/58874

Why???

Because there's nothing in ancient or recent pre-colonial African  philosophy or literature that claims time "doesn't exist".

In this article, the author discusses the African view of space-time called “Hantu.” Furthermore, he clarifies the Africans’ understanding of consciousness, which is linked to their worldview, particularly the idea of space and time. This is important because Africans claim that there is an entity called consciousness that is not influenced by space and time and exists in living and non-living beings and in a space less and timeless dimension.....

From the discussed definitions of time, Africans understand that contrary to the Western view, that time is an ephemeral concept that exists only in the observer's mind. Time is a mental construct and is derived from our daily activities, and it is something that is inseparably connected to events, activities, daily chores, and objects, which helps us carry out our duties and make sense of the world around us.

https://wireilla.com/physics/ijrap/abstract/10321ijrap01.html

Fine by Me

Lol...do you have a choice?

i think so

I agree.
However for the record, some would argue that the same Realities you're tapping into while wishful thinking and "day dreaming" are the same Realities you tap into when you actually dream.

Ok I have explain this already but I will share another view

Are they related and share commonness (bleed over or into each other) - Yes.....They all share YOU.

In One you are Unconscious and In the Other you are Conscious

True

Thanks

All Realities feel Real whilst you are in them.

Yes, because they ARE real.
Just as real as the Reality you are currently in now.

again....this is becoming repetitious.

Yes they are Real hence they are called Realities.

They are not physical.

I agree.

Cool

I agree further.

True

Do you mean we don't REMEMBER or RECALL all of what we actually know?

Yes we often can't Recall all of what is in our Memory....nor  are we Aware of all that we Know

14 hours ago, frankster said:

Africans claim that there is an entity called consciousness that is not influenced by space and time and exists in living and non-living beings and in a space less and timeless dimension.....

Western science calls this non local space and nonlocal time.

frankster

Most of the research has been done already and some of which is available on the Net.

Lol...research on the internet can go in ANY direction, and you know that.
There is research that supports your assertion that dreams are basically bits and pieces of memory, and there is research that DEBUNKS it and claims otherwise.

Personally, I take the approach that Dreams often consist of BOTH memories as well as glimpses into parallel Universes and timelines.
It depends on the Dream itself which varies.

I don't understand this response.
How does it prove or even address your assertion that WE as humans create time?

I think we can MEASURE time and categorize it, but I don't believe we "create" it.

In this article, the author discusses the African view of space-time called “Hantu.” Furthermore, he clarifies the Africans’ understanding of consciousness, which is linked to their worldview, particularly the idea of space and time. This is important because Africans claim that there is an entity called consciousness that is not influenced by space and time and exists in living and non-living beings and in a space less and timeless dimension.....

From the discussed definitions of time, Africans understand that contrary to the Western view, that time is an ephemeral concept that exists only in the observer's mind. Time is a mental construct and is derived from our daily activities, and it is something that is inseparably connected to events, activities, daily chores, and objects, which helps us carry out our duties and make sense of the world around us.

So the article you provided DISPROVES your point.

You claimed that African philosophy asserts that time DOES NOT exist, and yet the article you provided not only admits the existence of time but actually puts it in context.

Similar to your claim that the rich don't take risks....only to finally admit that they do...thanks for once again proving MY points...lol.

Are they related and share commonness (bleed over or into each other) - Yes.....They all share YOU.

I think you may be "over thinking" this.
There are multiple Realities and you tap into them in different ways.
Some by Dreaming, some by imagining, others by "day dreaming", others by having visions and trances.

They are not physical.

It will continue to be repetitious as long as you doggedly hold on to your limited views...lol.

They ARE real and they ARE physical.
Just as physical as in THIS Reality.

Have you ever had a Dream where you ate something or drove in a car?

Did the food you ate pass through your mouth and come out of the other side...or did it go down and into your stomach as in waking life?

Did your butt go through the seat and the car and down through the road.....or did your butt sit in the seat and you were able to use your hands to drive the steering wheel the same as in waking life?

If the dream wasn't physical, how were you able to manipulate and maneuver physical objects?

Yes we often can't Recall all of what is in our Memory....nor  are we Aware of all that we Know

True.
However there is an feeling that is the OPPOSITE of deja vu that you get when you are introduced to something or someone for the first time.
You get that in waking life as well as Dreams when you are introduced to things or people you never met before.
If they were suppressed memories, you likely wouldn't get the same feeling.

On 6/24/2023 at 7:40 AM, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Lol...research on the internet can go in ANY direction, and you know that.

True...That's how we find  TRuth

There is research that supports your assertion that dreams are basically bits and pieces of memory, and there is research that DEBUNKS it and claims otherwise.

True ....wouldn't have it anyother way.

Please show the studies that support your Ideas so we can peruse them

Personally, I take the approach that Dreams often consist of BOTH memories as well as glimpses into parallel Universes and timelines.
It depends on the Dream itself which varies.

Yes dreams consist of Memories....

When you step into parallel Universe and Timelines - you are no longer in the State of Dreaming.

I don't understand this response.
How does it prove or even address your assertion that WE as humans create time?

I think we can MEASURE time and categorize it, but I don't believe we "create" it.

It Supports Buddha's assertion...."With our thoughts we create the World" or "We are what we Think, All that we are, arises from our thoughts"

So the article you provided DISPROVES your point.

You claimed that African philosophy asserts that time DOES NOT exist, and yet the article you provided not only admits the existence of time but actually puts it in context.

How can the above Summation disproves what I have been saying all  along....Plus the reason why we are here is because you did not know that africans had such ideas as the Observer's Role in Time.

Please show how this support your assertions of linear sequential time?

Similar to your claim that the rich don't take risks....only to finally admit that they do...thanks for once again proving MY points...lol.

The Act of being Alive or the Risk of Living is way different from an Calculated Financial Investment  taken by the Rich.

This Risk of Living is not a choice one can take or not take....You have no choice in the matter

Every living thing takes that risk...Not only the Rich

If you pretend to see "just being alive" the same as making a "calculated financial decision" - Then you are dishonest

I think you may be "over thinking" this.
There are multiple Realities and you tap into them in different ways.
Some by Dreaming, some by imagining, others by "day dreaming", others by having visions and trances.

Thank You

They are not physical.

It will continue to be repetitious as long as you doggedly hold on to your limited views...lol.

They ARE real and they ARE physical.
Just as physical as in THIS Reality.

On that we will have to disagree.

I know that you know you are defending non-sense.

Have you ever had a Dream where you ate something or drove in a car?

Yes

Did the food you ate pass through your mouth and come out of the other side...or did it go down and into your stomach as in waking life?

Can't say it does or did....as I always wake up hungry and thirsty when I dream of food or drinks.

Did your butt go through the seat and the car and down through the road.....or did your butt sit in the seat and you were able to use your hands to drive the steering wheel the same as in waking life?

Most times it sits in the seat but sometimes the seat is my sauna especially when i wanted one.

If the dream wasn't physical, how were you able to manipulate and maneuver physical objects?

They were not physical

Yes we often can't Recall all of what is in our Memory....nor  are we Aware of all that we Know

True.
However there is an feeling that is the OPPOSITE of deja vu that you get when you are introduced to something or someone for the first time.

Yes....often months and sometimes years later I come to find out we already met

You get that in waking life as well as Dreams when you are introduced to things or people you never met before.
If they were suppressed memories, you likely wouldn't get the same feeling.

Can't recall that in a dream....but in waking realty - yes.

frankster

True...That's how we find  TRuth

Well...
I'll agree that that's how we can find INFORMATION (not necessarily the truth) to support our assertions.

Scientists Say That Some Of Our Dreams May Be Glimpses Into Parallel Universes

https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/scientists-say-that-some-of-our-dreams-may-be-glimpses-into-parallel-universes 

New Theory Claims We Travel To Parallel Universes When We Dream

https://awarenessact.com/new-theory-claims-we-travel-to-parallel-universes-when-we-dream/ 

When you step into parallel Universe and Timelines - you are no longer in the State of Dreaming.

Lol...when you're sleep, it's usually the act of dreaming that GETS you there and KEEPS you there.

That's like saying when I'm in my car and drive to Montana...once I enter the state, I'm no longer driving...lol.

It Supports Buddha's assertion...."With our thoughts we create the World" or "We are what we Think, All that we are, arises from our thoughts"

That's not true.
Our thoughts can INFLUENCE the world, but they don't necessarily CREATE the Reality we are in right now.
This is more New Age philosophy gotten from White folks "alleged" to have come from Buddha.
If you were to talk to Buddha himself....he probably wouldn't know anything about that assertion attributed to him....lol.

As I said, be careful adopting their unstable and constantly changing theories and philosophies.

The Act of being Alive or the Risk of Living is way different from an Calculated Financial Investment  taken by the Rich.

And no one has argued any differently.....

This Risk of Living is not a choice one can take or not take....You have no choice in the matter

And?
Thanks for re-iterating MY point that you orginally disagreed with -that the rich DO take risks.

If you pretend to see "just being alive" the same as making a "calculated financial decision" - Then you are dishonest

Again, no one made that argument.

Thank You

You're welcomed

Lol...I suppose it's "non-sense" to those who's senses can't comprehend it.

Most times it sits in the seat but sometimes the seat is my sauna especially when i wanted one.

So you had a body that sat in a car and didn't pass through....yet you claim the dream wasn't physical?

Ok...lol.

The eyes of your body in THIS Reality are closed....yet you SEE how to drive and see the car and where you're going.
You HEAR the environment and conversation you're having although the ears of your body in THIS REality is limited to the sounds in your bedroom.

Oh...but you call all of this "memory".

Close your eyes right now and I guarantee that the "sights" and "sounds" you get from any memory won't come close to the vividness that you experience in the average dream.

frankster

True...That's how we find  TRuth

Well...
I'll agree that that's how we can find INFORMATION (not necessarily the truth) to support our assertions.

It is nearest truth we have until more compelling information takes us closer to truth

Scientists Say That Some Of Our Dreams May Be Glimpses Into Parallel Universes

https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/scientists-say-that-some-of-our-dreams-may-be-glimpses-into-parallel-universes 

"However, all of them agreed that dreams are in fact a manifestation of our reality (apart from nightmares, we usually see only humans in our dreams and they are people we know) and they are what can be best described as a “mish mash” of our feelings and thoughts. However, what lies underneath it?"   

So I took that Quote above from the Article you sited and I see where they are saying the same thing... 

We see only humans in our dreams and they are people we know.....Memory

They  are a Mish Mash of our Feelings and thoughts ....Memory.

However what lies underneath it?.....whole new State and or Reality.

Please bring something stronger??

New Theory Claims We Travel To Parallel Universes When We Dream

https://awarenessact.com/new-theory-claims-we-travel-to-parallel-universes-when-we-dream/ 

Have you ever experienced a dream that was so real and life-like that you felt like you were literally there in the moment? You can feel the breeze on your face, smell the fresh cut grass or taste the food that touched your lips. These realistic dreams feel like much more than just a creation of our imagination. A new science-based theory might actually reveal this to be true…

The Author of this article uses the word "Realistic"  where I would use Attribute.....

Lol...when you're sleep, it's usually the act of dreaming that GETS you there and KEEPS you there.

That's like saying when I'm in my car and drive to Montana...once I enter the state, I'm no longer driving...lol.

Many have ventured into Parallel Universes and Timelines thru Sleep Dream Trance Drugs and Flora (plants) Consumption Sweat Lodge Illness or Meditation etc ...Too much ways to mention all.

That's not true.
Our thoughts can INFLUENCE the world, but they don't necessarily CREATE the Reality we are in right now.
This is more New Age philosophy gotten from White folks "alleged" to have come from Buddha.
If you were to talk to Buddha himself....he probably wouldn't know anything about that assertion attributed to him....lol.

As I said, be careful adopting their unstable and constantly changing theories and philosophies.

I already showed you that these are African and Eastern philosophies.

The Act of being Alive or the Risk of Living is way different from an Calculated Financial Investment  taken by the Rich.

And no one has argued any differently.....

You haved..

And?
Thanks for re-iterating MY point that you orginally disagreed with -that the rich DO take risks.

They do not take those risks those risk are foisted on them by the very nature of them being alive.

if you pretend to see "just being alive" the same as making a "calculated financial decision" - Then you are dishonest

Again, no one made that argument.

You have

Thank You

You're welcomed

Lol...I suppose it's "non-sense" to those who's senses can't comprehend it.

So you had a body that sat in a car and didn't pass through....yet you claim the dream wasn't physical?

Ok...lol.

Yep...And I did not feel the heat in my sauna as I drove in it in my car.

The eyes of your body in THIS Reality are closed....yet you SEE how to drive and see the car and where you're going.
You HEAR the environment and conversation you're having although the ears of your body in THIS REality is limited to the sounds in your bedroom.

Oh...but you call all of this "memory".

I am Not going anywhere or hearing anything....all I am doing is remembering these things in different ways.

Close your eyes right now and I guarantee that the "sights" and "sounds" you get from any memory won't come close to the vividness that you experience in the average dream.

That a skill 

frankster

It is nearest truth we have until more compelling information takes us closer to truth

In some cases...yes.
I've found information (not sure how true it is) hidden away in private physical libraries that SEEMS to be true or closer to the truth than the tons of information I came across on the subject over the internet.

Many have ventured into Parallel Universes and Timelines thru Sleep Dream Trance Drugs and Flora (plants) Consumption Sweat Lodge Illness or Meditation etc ...Too much ways to mention all.

This is true.
However none of it negates the fact that Dreams can also get you there.

You showed me where some of these are ALLEGEDLY Eastern philosophies...not African.
I challenged you to show me authentic African writings where these concepts can be found and you failed to do so.

BTW, I said "allegedly" Eastern because so often a lot of Hindu and Buddhists from Asian nations claim that the West takes SOME of their religious and spiritual content and perverts it and corrupts it while claiming it's "Eastern".
So we must be careful of ANYTHING that passes through the hands of Caucasians.

You haved..

Can you show me where I made that argument?

They do not take those risks those risk are foisted on them by the very nature of them being alive.

LOL....so you're going to argue over SEMANTICS????
Ofcourse you are.

I am Not going anywhere or hearing anything....all I am doing is remembering these things in different ways.

Perhaps in some dreams.
But not in others.

I don't think you want to accept the fact that SOME dreams aren't mere memories, but actually different Realities period.

That a skill 

Perhaps.

On 7/1/2023 at 8:34 AM, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

In some cases...yes.
I've found information (not sure how true it is) hidden away in private physical libraries that SEEMS to be true or closer to the truth than the tons of information I came across on the subject over the internet.

We use what we can share..

If not then you present what you cannot share in your own words....with the name of the source - eg: book and author name 

This is true.
However none of it negates the fact that Dreams can also get you there.

I never said dreams cannot get you there....Just that once there you are no longer dreamin

You showed me where some of these are ALLEGEDLY Eastern philosophies...not African.

So allow me to repost:

In this article, the author discusses the African view of space-time called “Hantu.” Furthermore, he clarifies the Africans’ understanding of consciousness, which is linked to their worldview, particularly the idea of space and time. This is important because Africans claim that there is an entity called consciousness that is not influenced by space and time and exists in living and non-living beings and in a space less and timeless dimension.....

From the discussed definitions of time, Africans understand that contrary to the Western view, that time is an ephemeral concept that exists only in the observer's mind. Time is a mental construct and is derived from our daily activities, and it is something that is inseparably connected to events, activities, daily chores, and objects, which helps us carry out our duties and make sense of the world around us.

https://wireilla.com/physics/ijrap/abstract/10321ijrap01.html

I challenged you to show me authentic African writings where these concepts can be found and you failed to do so.

You never made any such challenge...I have met your Initial Challenge and prove my Point - see above quote.

I quote:

So if  you want it in Pre-colonial African writings or Literature then that's a secondary Challenge.

BTW, I said "allegedly" Eastern because so often a lot of Hindu and Buddhists from Asian nations claim that the West takes SOME of their religious and spiritual content and perverts it and corrupts it while claiming it's "Eastern".
So we must be careful of ANYTHING that passes through the hands of Caucasians.

True....

I have prove the above

You haved..

Can you show me where I made that argument?

The below should jog your memory....Words in red are my own

"Lets bring it down to philosophical fundamentals.....all life activities includes is a risk - I am not addressing that type of risk.

The Rich take Calculated Risk....

I'll take that statement as you FINALLY coming around to agreeing with me on this point, lol.

My Point is the Risk of Living .....you have no choice in the matter - it is a risk  All living things MUST take

And MY point is...you first claimed that rich people DON'T take risks, and now you admit they do.

This case is CLOSED as far as I'm concerned, lol.

And no one has argued any differently....."

So I say you have....argued differently.

LOL....so you're going to argue over SEMANTICS????
Ofcourse you are.

You call that semantics.....The difference between an Investment and Aliveness

Perhaps in some dreams.
But not in others.

I don't think you want to accept the fact that SOME dreams aren't mere memories, but actually different Realities period.

The Moment it becomes another Reality how can it remain a Dream?

That a skill 

Perhaps.

For Sure

36 minutes ago, frankster said:

Africans claim that there is an entity called consciousness that is not influenced by space and time and exists in living and non-living beings and in a space less and timeless dimension.....

I would say the same of the mind.

38 minutes ago, frankster said:

that time is an ephemeral concept that exists only in the observer's mind. Time is a mental construct

The measurement of time is not the e same as time. The only  moment that exists is now. And it is infinitely short and infinitely short. That's isn't my idea.

1 hour ago, Delano said:

I would say the same of the mind.

The Mind is the part of Consciousness you Download or have access to

1 hour ago, Delano said:

The measurement of time is not the e same as time. The only  moment that exists is now. And it is infinitely short and infinitely short. That's isn't my idea.

Now is Everlasting....You only exist in the Now

frankster

I never said dreams cannot get you there....Just that once there you are no longer dreamin

I guess it depends on your definition of "dream".

"You showed me where some of these are ALLEGEDLY Eastern philosophies...not African."

So allow me to repost:

You're trying to flip the script and jumble things up with that re-post.

The HANTU philosophy wasn't what I was referring too.

The beliefs that "time doesn't exist" and the belief that "we create the world with our thoughts" were what I was referring to that YOU claimed were African and I asked you to show me proof.

The Hantu belief doesn't support either of those two assertions.

As far as our back-n-forth over risk......

YOU SAID that the rich do not take risks, and left it at that.
I said they did.

Rather than simply admitting you were wrong or didn't think your position through....you tried to RE-DIRECT your argument by qualifying the TYPE of risks that the rich take.

That's like a person who claims to be non-religious but when I point out that they practice Voodoo....now they start jumping up and down cussing about the White man's religion and how they refuse to follow the religion of the colonizer.

Bottom line is:  Say what you mean and mean what you say

...and we won't have these problems.

Because that's what Dreams ARE.....different Realities you go to when you sleep.
That's what I've been trying to tell you for weeks now....lol

13 hours ago, frankster said:

Mind is the part of Consciousness you Download or have access to

I would say the conscious subconscious and unconscious are part of the mind. Although I am trying to see it from your point of view.

13 hours ago, frankster said:

Now is Everlasting....You only exist in the Now

If it's infinitely long is that different from it being everlasting?

I would say the mind exists in non local space and time. Hence part of you isn't constrained to living in the Now.

I don't have a firm answer or position on this question. Nor the one about power belief and knowledge.

9 hours ago, Delano said:

I would say the conscious subconscious and unconscious are part of the mind. Although I am trying to see it from your point of view.

You are not wrong...

Mind Thoughts Consciousness Subconsciousness Superconsciousness and Unconsciousness are terms often used interchangeable.

Some are now coming to the Realization that there is One Consciousness of which we are all Expressions of.

If it's infinitely long is that different from it being everlasting?

Can't say i see a difference.

I would say the mind exists in non local space and time. Hence part of you isn't constrained to living in the Now.

True

I don't have a firm answer or position on this question.

Neither do I

Nor the one about power belief and knowledge.

Given the current state of the information I have......Belief trumps Knowledge -

Power does the biddings of both Belief and Knowledge

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

I guess it depends on your definition of "dream".

Yes..

"You showed me where some of these are ALLEGEDLY Eastern philosophies...not African."

So allow me to repost:

You're trying to flip the script and jumble things up with that re-post.

The HANTU philosophy wasn't what I was referring too.

The beliefs that "time doesn't exist" and the belief that "we create the world with our thoughts" were what I was referring to that YOU claimed were African and I asked you to show me proof.

Then how do you explain the following:

Africans claim that there is an entity called consciousness that is not influenced by space and time and exists in living and non-living beings and in a space less and timeless dimension..... that time is an ephemeral concept that exists only in the observer's mind. Time is a mental construct

The Hantu belief doesn't support either of those two assertions.

As far as our back-n-forth over risk......

YOU SAID that the rich do not take risks, and left it at that.
I said they did.

Rather than simply admitting you were wrong or didn't think your position through....you tried to RE-DIRECT your argument by qualifying the TYPE of risks that the rich take.

That's like a person who claims to be non-religious but when I point out that they practice Voodoo....now they start jumping up and down cussing about the White man's religion and how they refuse to follow the religion of the colonizer.

Bottom line is:  Say what you mean and mean what you say

...and we won't have these problems.

I have Said my piece ....

Who would equate Being Alive with a Financial Investment as a equal forms of Risk.

Because that's what Dreams ARE.....different Realities you go to when you sleep.
That's what I've been trying to tell you for weeks now....lol

Dreams aren't different Realities.....Dreaming is its own Reality

14 minutes ago, frankster said:

terms often used interchangeable.

Some are now coming to the Realization that there is One Consciousness of which we are all Expressions of.

Yes this resonates for me. It would account for people inventing the same thing at the same time without interacting with each other. 

17 minutes ago, frankster said:

Given the current state of the information I have......Belief trumps Knowledge -

Power does the biddings of both Belief and Knowledge

Yes that's is where I am at as well. Power is conferred from those with less power to those with more. However a revolution can upend that relationship.

No matter what your level of knowledge it is informed by your belief system. Einstein had a mental conflict with one of his theories, since he felt God does not play dice. There has to be an order. My feeling is that nothing is random. However the level of complexity may be so involved that no pattern is discernable. Not finding or seeing a pattern doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just may mean that your frame of reference or perspective is too limited. My favourite example of that is the book Flatland by Edwin A Abbot 

I have in the last few years seen patterns that are mind blowing.

10 hours ago, Delano said:

Yes this resonates for me. It would account for people inventing the same thing at the same time without interacting with each other. 

Cool

Yes that's is where I am at as well. Power is conferred from those with less power to those with more. However a revolution can upend that relationship.

Yes

No matter what your level of knowledge it is informed by your belief system.

Yes....World view - Mindset/belief system.

Einstein had a mental conflict with one of his theories, since he felt God does not play dice. There has to be an order. My feeling is that nothing is random.

Randomness is akin to Potentiality.....Consciousness Orders it - Observer 

However the level of complexity may be so involved that no pattern is discernable. Not finding or seeing a pattern doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just may mean that your frame of reference or perspective is too limited.

Maybe the Pattern you eventually see is Ordered by your Observation

My favourite example of that is the book Flatland by Edwin A Abbot 

I have in the last few years seen patterns that are mind blowing.

Never read the book but now i am interested

2 hours ago, frankster said:

Maybe the Pattern you eventually see is Ordered by your Observation

Perhaps but it doesn't change that I can see the pattern. I have been am Astrologer since 1999. I have developed a system to qualify moments in time and read a person unconscious mind using words and numbers.

I highly recommend reading Flatland.

frankster

Africans claim that there is an entity called consciousness that is not influenced by space and time and exists in living and non-living beings and in a space less and timeless dimension..... that time is an ephemeral concept that exists only in the observer's mind. Time is a mental construct

I explain it as supporting MY assertion....and not yours, lol.

You said that time "not existing" was part of African philosophy.
The excerpt you provided not only admits that time DOES exist but calls it a "mental construct".

If something is a construct...it EXISTS.

Who would equate Being Alive with a Financial Investment as a equal forms of Risk.

Who would prove that someone doesn't take risks...by explaining the TYPE of risks they actually take????

That's like pointing out how low a person's bank account is as proof that they are "broke"....lol.
If they were BROKE...they wouldn't HAVE a bank account.

With this statement....
Do you mean that Dreams are part of a SINGLE Reality as opposed to multiple Realities?

frankster

Africans claim that there is an entity called consciousness that is not influenced by space and time and exists in living and non-living beings and in a space less and timeless dimension..... that time is an ephemeral concept that exists only in the observer's mind. Time is a mental construct

I explain it as supporting MY assertion....and not yours, lol.

You said that time "not existing" was part of African philosophy.
The excerpt you provided not only admits that time DOES exist but calls it a "mental construct".

If something is a construct...it EXISTS.

As I said earlier and I quote: Time is a Construct of the Mind(In shared Reality) in which we place events in a linear Sequence....The Past is a memory and the future a projection - both are function of the Mind

Who would prove that someone doesn't take risks...by explaining the TYPE of risks they actually take????

That's like pointing out how low a person's bank account is as proof that they are "broke"....lol.
If they were BROKE...they wouldn't HAVE a bank account.

Cool

With this statement....
Do you mean that Dreams are part of a SINGLE Reality as opposed to multiple Realities?

Dreaming is its own reality....just as being awake is its own reality - one can access other realities from the dreaming state or the waking state.

20 hours ago, Delano said:

Perhaps but it doesn't change that I can see the pattern.

True....We live in a holographic/fractal Universe. 

I have been am Astrologer since 1999. I have developed a system to qualify moments in time and read a person unconscious mind using words and numbers.

Divination of various kinds has long been a part of Mankind....Astrology is one of the oldest.

I highly recommend reading Flatland.

thank you

• Like 1

Does this imply that I a creating the pattern based on the form? If this is not what you mean can you elaborate?

You are looking for patterns....you are trained to see those forms or regularities.

I am not trained as you are....I will not see those patterns unless or until you show me how to look.

Chaos in this sense is pure potentialities all patterns exist....You have then bought to fore a pattern that might have never been noticed

Did you create the Pattern...hard to say - but we know Consciousness did

Is the pattern there....yes - among many other patterns that are sometimes interwoven and overlapping patterns within patterns in short chaos.

Patterns allow us to make sense of nonsense.

• Thanks 1

@frankster In my system letters and numbers have concepts that are connected to them. I take those concepts pick one meaning and apply it to a word or numbers. So patterns had the following meaning: Within chaos there is a there is a nursing that is obscure. Using active thinking and intuition will be revelatory.

Thank You 

2 hours ago, Delano said:

@frankster In my system letters and numbers have concepts that are connected to them.

True..

In a Holographic Universe the smallest most insignificant part reflects the whole vast Cosmos.

So it is entirely true that you will find connections.....it's all connected

I take those concepts pick one meaning and apply it to a word or numbers.

All 0r Most Truth are arrived at thru  some sort of Ritual.... the ritual in and of itself is not so important - what it creates in the Mind of the one performing the Ritual is. 

So patterns had the following meaning: Within chaos there is a there is a nursing that is obscure. Using active thinking and intuition will be revelatory.

Yes...

Thank You 

Thank you

3 hours ago, frankster said:

ritual in and of itself is not so important - what it creates in the Mind of the one performing the Ritual is. 

Tools and rituals are a way of focusing the mind body and spirit. I also believe it you are devoted to an activity it will reveal its secrets.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Delano said:

I think dedication is required in addition to asking

6 18 14 11 19 20 5 18

True....unceasing prayer and worship.

Sadly I used simple gematria to decipher your numbers.....but it seems you used another layer of code or  Hebrew gematria

did not get it as you said.....Dedication is Required

frankster

As I said earlier and I quote: Time is a Construct of the Mind(In shared Reality) in which we place events in a linear Sequence....The Past is a memory and the future a projection - both are function of the Mind

Well....
Time is a construct of "the Mind" but I'm not sure if it is the HUMAN mind that constructed it.

It seems to universal and innate for some one or group of humans to "come up" with the idea of time.

Now the MEASURMENT of time....yes I agree....is a construct of the human mind.
Categorizing and labeling time into years, weeks, day, hour, minute, etc.

But the linear sequencing of events (actual time) of this Reality  I believe was beyond human creation.

Dreaming is its own reality....just as being awake is its own reality - one can access other realities from the dreaming state or the waking state.

I agree with this statement with just one caveat:

Dreaming isn't just ONE Reality but MULTIPLE Realities.

When you dream you usually enter multiple Realities in just ONE night.
And for most people they compile without overlapping for the most part each time you enter a dreaming session.

Lol...well...this is another example of some "White man's theory" that I was talking about.

Claiming that this world or Universe is a "hologram" or "simulation".

All 0r Most Truth are arrived at thru  some sort of Ritual.

Now, I find this statement VERY interesting!

How did you arrive at it?
Did you learn it from someone else or arrive at this conclusion from your own experiences and observations?

Anything that exist on the world is a function of human consciousness.

Just because we experience events sequentially doesn't mean they happen sequentially.

It could be that the Dreamworld is the real world and waking life is a fiction. There would be no way of proving this. There have been various shamans across cultures that going into a non local space and time to get information about the past or the future. 

It is very difficult to say what is real when we have no way of objectively understanding consciousness.

Even if you could use some other way of looking at consciousness. You would still use consciousness to understand your findings.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

As I said earlier and I quote: Time is a Construct of the Mind(In shared Reality) in which we place events in a linear Sequence....The Past is a memory and the future a projection - both are function of the Mind

Well....
Time is a construct of "the Mind" but I'm not sure if it is the HUMAN mind that constructed it.

It seems to universal and innate for some one or group of humans to "come up" with the idea of time.

The way in which Reality is Created in this Physical experience is Shared in others words on some level of  Consciousness it is agreed upon.

It is a limitation Constructed through agreement so that Physicality can be experienced.

Now the MEASURMENT of time....yes I agree....is a construct of the human mind.
Categorizing and labeling time into years, weeks, day, hour, minute, etc.

But the linear sequencing of events (actual time) of this Reality  I believe was beyond human creation.

It is now accepted that theoretically time travel is possible....if true the sequencing of time is no longer sacrosanct.

I agree with this statement with just one caveat:

Dreaming isn't just ONE Reality but MULTIPLE Realities.

On that we will then have to agree to disagree

Yes

And for most people they compile without overlapping for the most part each time you enter a dreaming session.

Overlapping realities is being aware of Consciousness existing in two of many of its realities.

Lol...well...this is another example of some "White man's theory" that I was talking about.

Claiming that this world or Universe is a "hologram" or "simulation".

As Above so below is African and has been around for thousand of years...said to be coined by Thoth an Egyptian (God)

As above so below is a basic description of a hologram

Please acquire the book "Stolen legacy" by G M James

Fractals are also African....see below

All 0r Most Truth are arrived at thru  some sort of Ritual.

Now, I find this statement VERY interesting!

How did you arrive at it?
Did you learn it from someone else or arrive at this conclusion from your own experiences and observations?

A blend of both,

frankster

The way in which Reality is Created in this Physical experience is Shared in others words on some level of  Consciousness it is agreed upon.

It is a limitation Constructed through agreement so that Physicality can be experienced.

I too have heard that this is a "shared Reality" or "shared experience".
That we came to this Reality and agreed to some of it's conditions and circumstances, so I agree with the above statement.

It is now accepted that theoretically time travel is possible....if true the sequencing of time is no longer sacrosanct.

It was always known among the ancients that time travel was possible and was often practiced.

If you look at time in this world, think of a roll of film for a movie.  If you want to go into the future you just speed it up and roll out further...or go backwards to and look at the clips of the past.

But again, I still believe this is BEYOND human "creation".
Humans can PARTICIPATE in it...but doesn't mean they created it.

Kind of like children can play in a McDonald's playhouse...but they didn't create it.

Well, before you agree to DISagree, consider this.....

There are multiple PEOPLE who dream, right?
So why would it be so hard for you to believe that each dreamer dreams in their own Reality?

Or do you believe that just like humans share THIS Reality, there's another SINGLE Reality in the dream world that all humans share?

Yes

?
So why did you disagree with me earlier?

Overlapping realities is being aware of Consciousness existing in two of many of its realities.

While this is highly possible and happens, what I meant by "overlapping Realities" is that from what I understand....most people don't dream about the SAME Reality every night.
They dream about one group of multiple Realities one night....and another group of multiple Realities another night.
Sometimes they may dream about the SAME Reality on two consecutive nights or in one week or even the same night, but usually most people dream about different Realities.

As Above so below is African and has been around for thousand of years...said to be coined by Thoth an Egyptian (God)

MY UNDERSTANDING (and I could be wrong) of a hologram is that it's the projected reflection and image of the original thing.

One is real and authentic....the other is just an empty image or reflection.

One of the reasons I don't ascribe to that hologram theory is that although everything in THIS Reality can be found in other Realities....what's in THIS Reality is just as real as what's found in other Realities and not a mere projection or image.

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

The way in which Reality is Created in this Physical experience is Shared in others words on some level of  Consciousness it is agreed upon.

I too have heard that this is a "shared Reality" or "shared experience".
That we came to this Reality and agreed to some of it's conditions and circumstances, so I agree with the above statement.

Cool

It was always known among the ancients that time travel was possible and was often practiced.

If you look at time in this world, think of a roll of film for a movie.  If you want to go into the future you just speed it up and roll out further...or go backwards to and look at the clips of the past.

But again, I still believe this is BEYOND human "creation".
Humans can PARTICIPATE in it...but doesn't mean they created it.

Kind of like children can play in a McDonald's playhouse...but they didn't create it.

We are Spiritual Beings having a Human Experience.....so we are not just humans.

Well, before you agree to DISagree, consider this.....

There are multiple PEOPLE who dream, right?
So why would it be so hard for you to believe that each dreamer dreams in their own Reality?

I have no issue with that.

Or do you believe that just like humans share THIS Reality, there's another SINGLE Reality in the dream world that all humans share?

It is possible.

Yes

?
So why did you disagree with me earlier?

I do not recall having a issue or disagreement with the idea of entering into multiple realities from the dream state.

While this is highly possible and happens, what I meant by "overlapping Realities" is that from what I understand....most people don't dream about athe SAME Reality every night.
They dream about one group of multiple Realities one night....and another group of multiple Realities another night.
Sometimes they may dream about the SAME Reality on two consecutive nights or in one week or even the same night, but usually most people dream about different Realities.

If you are in the dream state....then you are dreaming and in dream reality.

Dreaming about multiple realities is different from entering into a reality.

MY UNDERSTANDING (and I could be wrong) of a hologram is that it's the projected reflection and image of the original thing.

One is real and authentic....the other is just an empty image or reflection.

True

In the African philosophical understanding of a Holographic Universe it is not so much a Projection but more of The same or similar  process on a different scale.

One of the reasons I don't ascribe to that hologram theory is that although everything in THIS Reality can be found in other Realities....what's in THIS Reality is just as real as what's found in other Realities and not a mere projection or image.

The Reason they are called Realities are because they are Real once one has entered a specific Reality.....but the attributes of each Reality will often differ.

frankster

True

In the African philosophical understanding of a Holographic Universe it is not so much a Projection but more of The same or similar  process on a different scale.

A magnification?

I personally believe that there are Realms that include most of what we have in THIS Realm but they are of much better quality and contains much more THAN this Reality.
This Reality is just a FRACTION of what many other Realities contain.

Further, I believe that much of what we DO have in this Reality was copied from higher Realities.

But I'm not going to call it a "hologram".

The Reason they are called Realities are because they are Real once one has entered a specific Reality.....but the attributes of each Reality will often differ.

True, they often differ but I'll say that a particular Reality doesn't depend on one entering it for it to be Real.

frankster

True

In the African philosophical understanding of a Holographic Universe it is not so much a Projection but more of The same or similar  process on a different scale.

A magnification?

Close enough.

I personally believe that there are Realms that include most of what we have in THIS Realm but they are of much better quality and contains much more THAN this Reality.

This Reality is just a FRACTION of what many other Realities contain.

That may very well be..

Further, I believe that much of what we DO have in this Reality was copied from higher Realities.

But I'm not going to call it a "hologram".

Call it what you like.....it is the concept and meaning that brings understanding

True, they often differ but I'll say that a particular Reality doesn't depend on one entering it for it to be Real.

A particular Reality is Real only to those who are in it.....otherwise it remains a Potential.

21 hours ago, frankster said:

A particular Reality is Real only to those who are in it.....otherwise it remains a Potential.

I was really coasting along with you.....until you made THIS statement, lol.

I believe a Reality is real regardless as to who is in it or not.
Participation may change the environment but not the authenticity of a given place.

I was really coasting along with you.....until you made THIS statement, lol.

I believe a Reality is real regardless as to who is in it or not.
Participation may change the environment but not the authenticity of a given place.

The authenticity or environment of the given place is not in question.....but the Awareness of  it is