This is a damn shame this bias charge was made

Julianna Margulies had nerve to say one thing on a podcast and turn around issuing that boilerplate apology they all give when it comes out wrong.

Funny how these groups of people are dead silent as Black folks deal with 50 shades of racism on a regular basis.

But, as soon as these other groups of people are going through some sh8t, they want Black folks to ride with them as if  phoning a friend. 

Interestingly, these same groups of people don't call out Hispanics or Asians or Indians or anybody else to stand with them.

It's always "if Black folks were going through...." this or that would have been said or done. Nope.

As Dr. John Henrik Clarke stated "we have no friends".  These wars are not our fights. We're better off remaining neutral in these situations.😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ProfD

Like Tariq Nasheed said.....these folks are BURNING UP MAD that Black folks are staying out of it.

They keep pulling, pushing, poking, prying, just TRYING to get Black folks in the mix.
And are angry that so many of us are ON CODE and remaining silent on it.

They can't STAND IT.

You got Michael Rappaport and 'em all over the internet cussing and walking up and down the street making videos talking about he's keeping a close eye on those who speak out AND those who "remain silent" on the violence.....lol.
He even said he was "making a list and checking it twice" to determine who stood with them, against the, and on the sidelines!!!....lol.

Man, these folks are something else.

That's how you KNOW you're on to something.....when you start seeing them get this angry and frustrated over your refusal to speak or take a side.

But back to manly-looking Julianna.......
That clown kept trying to tie Black folks in with "queer" folks....as if we are in the same category.
She said  Black folks are "even lower" than the Jews so we should have more of a motivation to stand with them and fight.

I say.....let's keep doing what we're doing and STAY OUT OF IT.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You got Michael Rappaport and 'em all over the internet cussing and walking up and down the street...

Spike Lee put that dude in a few movies and he feels comfortable talking at Black folks recklessly.

N8gglets need to stop kicking it with folks like Rappaport and stop doing interviews with that Vlad guy. 

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

That's how you KNOW you're on to something.....when you start seeing them get this angry and frustrated over your refusal to speak or take a side.

I say.....let's keep doing what we're doing and STAY OUT OF IT.

Exactly.

A few Black talking heads feel obligated to say something but for the most part Black folks are minding their own bizness even if they've got none. 😁

Picking lint out of one's own navel is better than opening a pie-hole and speaking on these dust-ups.🤣😎

Too often you call yourself "helping" somebody else out and they'll turn around and get with the person they WERE fighting and both of them double team on you.

We all can agree that the land was stolen from the Palestinians and they are being oppressed; that's not the issue.
For me atleast.....

My issues are.....

1.  Although the Palestinians are oppressed and face racism from the Israelis.....many of THEM are racist against Black people.
They'll go into Africa, the Caribbean, and the ghettoes of America to set up businesses and oppress BLACK people just like the Jews were doing before them.

2. Not just the Palestinians in particular but the Arabs in general have CENTURIES of history of enslaving and being racist against Black people..
In many Arab communities today you have slavery going on and Black folks are routinely called "Abeed" and harassed and oppressed.

3. If the Palestinians are being oppressed and slaughtered.....there are nearly a DOZEN Arab nations with weapons, food, medicines and other supplies to come in and help them out....why aren't they doing more to help their own?
Why are they waiting on "the world" to help the Palestinians when THEY can help them?????

Neither one of them have been very nice to our people, so I say: my name is Mr.Bennet and I ain't in it.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Too often you call yourself "helping" somebody else out and they'll turn around and get with the person they WERE fighting and both of them double team on you.

Permanent Interest not Permanent Friends.....

We all can agree that the land was stolen from the Palestinians and they are being oppressed; that's not the issue.
For me atleast.....

Cool

My issues are.....

1.  Although the Palestinians are oppressed and face racism from the Israelis.....many of THEM are racist against Black people.

Every Ethnicity is Racist Against Black people....even black people are racist against Black people.

They'll go into Africa, the Caribbean, and the ghettoes of America to set up businesses and oppress BLACK people just like the Jews were doing before them.

Maybe that's a function of Capitalism and the Ethnic divide Intersectionality.

2. Not just the Palestinians in particular but the Arabs in general have CENTURIES of history of enslaving and being racist against Black people..
In many Arab communities today you have slavery going on and Black folks are routinely called "Abeed" and harassed and oppressed.

True.....

3. If the Palestinians are being oppressed and slaughtered.....there are nearly a DOZEN Arab nations with weapons, food, medicines and other supplies to come in and help them out....why aren't they doing more to help their own?

I am sure they are doing, what is Geopolitically Expedient.

Why are they waiting on "the world" to help the Palestinians when THEY can help them?????

That's what the UN is For....

Neither one of them have been very nice to our people, so I say: my name is Mr.Bennet and I ain't in it.

All the more reason to be kind as in helpful and generous.

frankster

Every Ethnicity is Racist Against Black people....even black people are racist against Black people.

I don't talk about this much, but I actually divide racism against AfroAmericans into 2 parts:

1. Ignorant Racism

2. Authentic Racism

Ignorant racism is the racism that comes from other people of color who have been brainwashed by the White racists into believing certain things about AfroAmericans.
They can be some of the most vile OPEN racists....even more so than many Authentic racists.
But all it takes is a good 10 years of living around AfroAmericans to dispel the myths and get along with us.

Authentic Racism comes from the Caucasian racists who KNOW our greatness and seek to suppress it.
They are the most dangerous because being good and decent around them only infuriates them and takes away their ammunition to help oppress our people.

Nope.
It's not Capitalism.
This hatred of the Black people by Caucasians have been going on for THOUSANDS of years.  Long before Capitalism.

It's a function of TRICKNOLOGY.
The science and protocols that Yacub taught his people for conquering and subjugating the Black nations they came across.

I'm not sure WHAT they're doing.
But whatever it is, according to the media reports it doesn't seem to be saving the Palestinians.
According to media reports, they are being killed by the thousands.

Has the U.N. stepped into ANY of the conflicts between Israel and the Palestinians and stopped them?
If they haven't done it before, why would one think they'd do it this time?

So......
What do you have in mind?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

I don't talk about this much, but I actually divide racism against AfroAmericans into 2 parts:

1. Ignorant Racism

2. Authentic Racism

Ignorant racism is the racism that comes from other people of color who have been brainwashed by the White racists into believing certain things about AfroAmericans.
They can be some of the most vile OPEN racists....even more so than many Authentic racists.
But all it takes is a good 10 years of living around AfroAmericans to dispel the myths and get along with us.

Authentic Racism comes from the Caucasian racists who KNOW our greatness and seek to suppress it.
They are the most dangerous because being good and decent around them only infuriates them and takes away their ammunition to help oppress our people.

Cool..... i can roll with that.

Racism pure and simple is Ignorance.

Nope.
It's not Capitalism.
This hatred of the Black people by Caucasians have been going on for THOUSANDS of years.  Long before Capitalism.

It's a function of TRICKNOLOGY.
The science and protocols that Yacub taught his people for conquering and subjugating the Black nations they came across.

Racism as we know it today...is pretty recent development - thought it has antecedents.

Prior to the 1500 Race was about Ethnicity Nationality and Kinship....Cultural and or Religious Affinities.

After The 1500 Race was about Groups of people sharing common physical characteristics.....that differs from what other groups have in common.

I'm not sure WHAT they're doing.
But whatever it is, according to the media reports it doesn't seem to be saving the Palestinians.
According to media reports, they are being killed by the thousands.

Who knows what their goals are??

Has the U.N. stepped into ANY of the conflicts between Israel and the Palestinians and stopped them?
If they haven't done it before, why would one think they'd do it this time?

Never said they would...

Outwardly they profess to be about World Peace and Human Rights....hence the Arabs Look to them for help among others.

So......
What do you have in mind?

The Congo they are experiencing war too....lets generously help the Congolese

• Thanks 1

frankster

Ignorance means lack of knowledge.
The White racist elites who run the world tend to be pretty knowledgeable...lol.
They often know more about Black people, than Black people know about themselves.

Prior to the 1500 Race was about Ethnicity Nationality and Kinship....Cultural and or Religious Affinities.

After The 1500 Race was about Groups of people sharing common physical characteristics.....that differs from what other groups have in common.

Perhaps the fact that the WORDS: race, black, white, yellow, brown
Weren't used prior to 1500 also clouds the fact that race was often used as a category to make people for mistreatment.

I certainly don't.
But I can guess, based on their past and current actions.

If they didn't do anything to help save the Palestinians in the PAST and are CURRENTLY not saving them, what would the logical assumption be for their future plans?

Outwardly they profess to be about World Peace and Human Rights....hence the Arabs Look to them for help among others.

Oh....

I'm with you  💯 on this issue.
I actually have been thinking about buying land in the Congo for quite some time now.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Ignorance means lack of knowledge.
The White racist elites who run the world tend to be pretty knowledgeable...lol.
They often know more about Black people, than Black people know about themselves.

Full of Book Knowledge but no Wisdom....Dangerous and Self-Destructive.

Perhaps the fact that the WORDS: race, black, white, yellow, brown
Weren't used prior to 1500 also clouds the fact that race was often used as a category to make people for mistreatment.

There is always... "The Other" - In Group vs Out Group.

The "other" is seen as a potential threat and engenders fear of unknown especially in many  In Groups that are Xenophobic....Resulting Mistreatment.

I certainly don't.
But I can guess, based on their past and current actions.

If they didn't do anything to help save the Palestinians in the PAST and are CURRENTLY not saving them, what would the logical assumption be for their future plans?

One can only assume that those in power think it best to do what it is they are doing

Oh....

Yep

I'm with you  💯 on this issue.
I actually have been thinking about buying land in the Congo for quite some time now.

It is worst than the wild west out there.....Plenty of Risk and Great Rewards to smart brave willing soul

Mineral Rush going on for Decades plenty of room for growth in every social and economic sector.

The Easy Safest Most Available and Accessible  way to help in a small way is peer to peer microlending....play your part.

It is not just the Congo. There are 32 wars being fought on our planet at the moment, according to wisevoter.com.

Overall, there are 32 countries in conflict and the types of conflict vary widely. While the severity and duration of these conflicts differ, they all have significant impacts on the affected populations and can result in a high casualties as well as humanitarian crises, according to this Website.

One of the most common types of conflict taking place is terrorist insurgency. This type of conflict often involves non-state actors, such as extremist groups, that engage in violent activities to achieve their political goals. Countries such as Algeria, Burkina Faso, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, and Yemen are all currently experiencing some form of terrorist insurgency.

So, which country or region do you choose to help?

3 hours ago, Stefan said:

Burkina Faso...

So, which country or region do you choose to help?

This is the African country I would like to buy land and build a house but there's one small problem...I don't speak a drop of French.🤣 So, more than likely I'd end up in Ghana. 😁😎

frankster

Whatever category their knowledge is in....it's helping them to rule over most people of color on this planet.

If they have no wisdom, what does that say about the people they're able to master?

One can only assume that those in power think it best to do what it is they are doing.

Perhaps "best"....not in a moral sense.
But "best"...as in best for their own selfish interests

It is worst than the wild west out there.....Plenty of Risk and Great Rewards to smart brave willing soul

This is where the controversy comes in.....

I'm an American citizen.
Although I'm a Black man, we ARE American citizens and we should use our wealth and status to our advantage.
I think we SHOULD buy land in a lot of these places and set ourselves up as the "elites" of the society and use our U.S. citizen status as well as our wealth and connections back in the U.S.

Why not?

I've been with women from different countries and I have NO PROBLEM using the fact that I'm an American citizens who can help them with certain things....to get some "cookies" from them.

None.

I've helped people get jobs by teaching them how to fill out resumes, tell them where to go to get licensing, etc....
Some I've done for free, others I've done for favors.

We SHOULD be using our position and status here in the U.S. to benefit ourselves as well as our people abroad.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Whatever category their knowledge is in....it's helping them to rule over most people of color on this planet.

If they have no wisdom, what does that say about the people they're able to master?

`Then you do not know history of Empires....From within an Empire they seem everlasting and all powerful - nothing is further from the truth.

Whether we talking White power, European power or US power....None is older than 500 yrs and US power is less than 100 yrs - European Global Hegemony is less than 200yrs

The Greeks were the Teachers of Their Roman Masters

One can only assume that those in power think it best to do what it is they are doing.

Perhaps "best"....not in a moral sense.
But "best"...as in best for their own selfish interests

It seems Palestinian lives are secondary to those interest.

This is where the controversy comes in.....

I'm an American citizen.
Although I'm a Black man, we ARE American citizens and we should use our wealth and status to our advantage.
I think we SHOULD buy land in a lot of these places and set ourselves up as the "elites" of the society and use our U.S. citizen status as well as our wealth and connections back in the U.S.

Great Plan.... one I promote and endorse....Less the Elite s**t

But why as Elites?

Black Americans Tried something like that already in Liberia....resulted in a massacre

Why not?

The Position  of being an Elite must be earned.....not the result of Corruption and Collusion

I've been with women from different countries and I have NO PROBLEM using the fact that I'm an American citizens who can help them with certain things....to get some "cookies" from them.

I can see you have learned well the ways of the whiteman....Abuse of Power and Influence peddling.

None.

I've helped people get jobs by teaching them how to fill out resumes, tell them where to go to get licensing, etc....
Some I've done for free, others I've done for favors.

We SHOULD be using our position and status here in the U.S. to benefit ourselves as well as our people abroad.

There is a difference between Abuse Use and Help....If you do not know the difference then Self-destruction is a must.

frankster

Then you do not know history of Empires....From within an Empire they seem everlasting and all powerful - nothing is further from the truth.

Whether we talking White power, European power or US power....None is older than 500 yrs and US power is less than 100 yrs - European Global Hegemony is less than 200yrs

But the "wise" and studious Greeks never reached the level of power and influence around the world that the Romans did.

You seem to be under the impression that White people have book smarts but other groups have more "wisdom".

Am I correct or mistaken?

If I am, what racial group in your opinion has more wisdom than Caucasians?

But why as Elites?

Black Americans Tried something like that already in Liberia....resulted in a massacre

True.
I actually thought about Liberia as I was typing that up, lol.

Why Elites?

Well, if we as Americans go to buy land in any African nation and build structures in it we will be looked upon as "elites" ANYWAY...so we might as well learn the role and learn it well.

We will be EXPECTED to have more resources and skills than the local population.

I hope you don't expect Black Americans to strip themselves of their valuables and live as paupers in the name of "humility".

The Position  of being an Elite must be earned.....not the result of Corruption and Collusion

Not necessarily.
Some people are BORN in the Elite class.
Also, Elitest are often some of the most corrupt.

Not sure where you got the idea that Elite = Pious

Elite simply means an upper class who are separate or set apart from others.
Like most forms of power, it can be a good thing or bad thing depending on each individual.

I can see you have learned well the ways of the whiteman....Abuse of Power and Influence peddling.

As long as we've lived UNDER the White man, we should have learned SOMETHING from him.
Like POWER matters
Money and wealth matters

In order to ABUSE one's power...one must HAVE some power to begin with!

Negroes aren't used to power, so they are too often AFRAID of it or don't know what to do with it ones they get it.

First let us get some wealth and power and worry about "abusing" it later.

There is a difference between Abuse Use and Help....If you do not know the difference then Self-destruction is a must.

Whole lot of Arabs, Indians, Chinese, and White folks over in Africa abusing the hell out of many of the people.....
Raping the people and the land.
They don't look like THEY'RE "self destructing" anytime soon.
Look like they're doing whatever the hell they want to do.

They are over there to exploit...not help, like we would be.

So again.....
I have NO PROBLEM going over and setting myself up in the Elite class and getting special privileges AS LONG AS I'm also helping the people by bringing wealth, technology, and other benefits I have access to as an American.

If you want to strip yourself of your Western attire and valuables and live as the locals in the name of humility.....fine by me.
I'm not.

Infact.....
If it were up to me, I'd go over with a GROUP of Black Americans and buy some land and build a compound and contract with the U.S. government to supply our group with money and military protection in exchange for us producing goods, natural resources, and services.

As long as we've lived UNDER the White man, we should have learned SOMETHING from him.
Like POWER matters
Money and wealth matters

No reason for us to duplicate the worst of men. 

Power and wealth should be used to lift all boats. Everyone should be able to live comfortably.😎

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Then you do not know history of Empires....From within an Empire they seem everlasting and all powerful - nothing is further from the truth.

But the "wise" and studious Greeks never reached the level of power and influence around the world that the Romans did.

The Greeks Influence is still with us

You seem to be under the impression that White people have book smarts but other groups have more "wisdom".

Wisdom has nothing to do with Ethnicity

Am I correct or mistaken?

You are mistaken.

If I am, what racial group in your opinion has more wisdom than Caucasians?

How does one measure the Absence of fear and suffering.

But why as Elites?

True.
I actually thought about Liberia as I was typing that up, lol.

Then you know that it Failed...as it accentuate differences and not commonalities.

Why Elites?

Well, if we as Americans go to buy land in any African nation and build structures in it we will be looked upon as "elites" ANYWAY...so we might as well learn the role and learn it well.

We will be EXPECTED to have more resources and skills than the local population.

We will be seen as Foreigners Akata, Obruni or Oyinbo...Cotton picker or stupid and evil person.

Richer than most but poorer that many....Not Elites but Exploiters.

We certainly do not have more Resources than African, We do not have more Wealth than Africans And it can be argued we do not have more skills than the Africans.

What we have is Proximity to Power  and The Opportunity to influence that power....Access to Modern Technology.

I hope you don't expect Black Americans to strip themselves of their valuables and live as paupers in the name of "humility".

No....I expect them to built Industries in Africa.

The Position  of being an Elite must be earned.....not the result of Corruption and Collusion

Not necessarily.
Some people are BORN in the Elite class.

That is Aristocracy/Nobility, ancestors left a heritage for them.

Also, Elitest are often some of the most corrupt.

True.....but why would you want to be a Corrupt Elite....

Not sure where you got the idea that Elite = Pious

Where did I say That?

Elite simply means an upper class who are separate or set apart from others.

Elite means Superior Ability or Talent.....Elite Class just means Gentry

Like most forms of power, it can be a good thing or bad thing depending on each individual.

Let us try to keep it a good thing.

Like POWER matters
Money and wealth matters

We Knew that all along....but what you are proposing is to fleece the poor and needy - those whom you have authority over.

In order to ABUSE one's power...one must HAVE some power to begin with!

You just Said how you got "cookies" by taken advantage of people in need.....you had the power and abused them with it.

Negroes aren't used to power, so they are too often AFRAID of it or don't know what to do with it ones they get it.

Power comes in many forms...And we all have varying degrees of power regardless of Race class or status

First let us get some wealth and power and worry about "abusing" it later.

First you must recognize The Power you already have and what you are doing with it.

Whole lot of Arabs, Indians, Chinese, and White folks over in Africa abusing the hell out of many of the people.....
Raping the people and the land.

The White man as a group did that for about a 150 yrs without regard....That has changed plenty

The Arabs as a group in Africa are over 80% Black African (less so in the Maghreb)or more....though they may not see themselves that way

The Indians and Chinese are not innocent but cannot be held liable beyond their individual behaviour.

They don't look like THEY'RE "self destructing" anytime soon.
Look like they're doing whatever the hell they want to do.

The White man in Africa has and is Self - destructing in Africa....as they continue to lose power and influence there.

Looks can be deceiving.

They are over there to exploit...not help, like we would be.

True

So again.....
I have NO PROBLEM going over and setting myself up in the Elite class and getting special privileges AS LONG AS I'm also helping the people by bringing wealth, technology, and other benefits I have access to as an American.

You are setting yourself up as the "Other" very rarely good come of such behaviour.

If you want to strip yourself of your Western attire and valuables and live as the locals in the name of humility.....fine by me.
I'm not.

We are Westerners and we should continue with our cultural ways whilst being Aware Accepting and Hospitable as Guests should be.

Infact.....
If it were up to me, I'd go over with a GROUP of Black Americans and buy some land and build a compound and contract with the U.S. government to supply our group with money and military protection in exchange for us producing goods, natural resources, and services.

I could not agree with you more.....

Why US Military.....Why not Create Our Own  or hire Private Black African Paramilitary Protection Service Company.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, frankster said:

We will be seen as Foreigners Akata, Obruni or Oyinbo...Cotton picker or stupid and evil person.

Richer than most but poorer that many....Not Elites but Exploiters.

We certainly do not have more Resources than African, We do not have more Wealth than Africans And it can be argued we do not have more skills than the Africans.

What we have is Proximity to Power  and The Opportunity to influence that power....Access to Modern Technology.

Power comes in many forms...And we all have varying degrees of power regardless of Race class or status

First you must recognize The Power you already have and what you are doing with it.

We are Westerners and we should continue with our cultural ways whilst being Aware Accepting and Hospitable as Guests should be.

Brotha @frankster strikes again.👏🏿

Whole post was thorough but I wanted to highlight salient points.

If AfroAmericans were to take their talent, knowledge, skills and abilities gained from the West and looked to build with Africans and others throughout the diaspora, the status of Black folks all over the planet would rise exponentially.

However, AfroAmericans need to start with building an infrastructure right here in America.  Call it a laboratory or test run or proving ground.😎

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

Brotha @frankster strikes again.👏🏿

Whole post was thorough but I wanted to highlight salient points.

If AfroAmericans were to take their talent, knowledge, skills and abilities gained from the West and looked to build with Africans and others throughout the diaspora, the status of Black folks all over the planet would rise exponentially.

However, AfroAmericans need to start with building an infrastructure right here in America.  Call it a laboratory or test run or proving ground.😎

Exactly....we concur wholeheartedly.

We have tried on so many occasions from Rosewood to Black Wall street...They are multi million if not billion dollar organizations whose  goal is to see to it that no such endeavor succeed - Time to diversify.

Whilst we build ourselves again in the US we should also have things happening in Africa South America and the Caribbean - where ever African peoples are.

Africa holds the most promise.

ProfD

No reason for us to duplicate the worst of men. 

Perhaps lacking power, being broke, and disrespected is AMONG the "worst" for a man.

Power and wealth should be used to lift all boats. Everyone should be able to live comfortably.

I'm not focused on helping "everyone" or ensuring that "everyone" lives comfortably.

I WILL help those in need to the various extent that my resources allow.
Especially those suffering medical emergencies; however my primary focus is on AfroAmericans and ensuring our prosperity and success.

frankster

True...but that doesn't answer my question.

Again, if you suggest that White people have book-knowledge but are lacking wisdom...I won't argue this.
Perhaps others do....I'm not sure one way or the other, which is why I simply ask that you show me the race that DOES have more wisdom than them.

Then you know that it Failed...as it accentuate differences and not commonalities.

It was SET UP to fail.
The United States didn't set up Liberia the same way they and Britain set up Israel.

You don't dump a bunch of newly freed Black folks off in the middle of the woods and sail away leaving them to fend for themselves..
What did they EXPECT to happen?

You're ALREADY seen as that anyway...that's one of my points.
If we go over there and BUILD something and HELP people with our wealth and technology (comparatively speaking) perhaps they'd look at us differently.

But at this point, many if not most of them don't see AfroAmericans in a very positive light ANY way.

As AfroAmericans we COLLECTIVELY have more ACCESS to wealth, technology, and education than most Africans.
We just don't use it properly.

A Black man (Charles Brown) is currently the Joint Chief of Staff leading the United States military.
Before him another Black man named Colin Powell was in that position.

We HAVE access and opportunities....but we haven't used them wisely.

What we have is Proximity to Power  and The Opportunity to influence that power....Access to Modern Technology.

Facts.
So why not USE them?

Remember the old adage, USE IT OR LOSE IT.

Many Latinos use what little THEY have to go back down to Latin America and build.

Well they have to be TAUGHT how to do this.
You don't go from being a cashier at Home Depot to building a steel plant in the middle of Ghana.
You have to be TAUGHT these skills.
Which is why we should petition the U.S. government for skills and training.

However the hell they got it....they got it.
What's wrong with it?

What's wrong with Aristocracy and being upper class?
What's wrong with being wealthy and elite?

I'm not going to let White "liberal" theology trick me out of going against common sense.
Wealth is good.

I said ELITE...I said nothing about being "corrupt".

Absolutely.
Part of our success is in our RIGHTEOUSNESS.

However as a people we need to be on the SAME PAGE as to what constitutes "righteousness".
Lol, which leads us to this NEXT issue.....

We Knew that all along....but what you are proposing is to fleece the poor and needy 

Is bringing factories, buildings, and decent paying jobs to them "fleecing" them?

Because that would be ONE OF my intentions in buying land and establishing industry in Africa.
Helping myself and other AfroAmericans primarily however helping them also.

You just Said how you got "cookies" by taken advantage of people in need.....you had the power and abused them with it.

Corrections:

1. I didn't take advantage of the PERSON, I took advantage of the OPPORTUNITY.

It was a fair exchange as they had the choice.

If they didn't want to have sex with me, they could have gone to someone else or just turned down my offer.
No compulsion or extortion.

2. I didn't AB-USE my power I USED by power to get what I wanted by helping THEM get what THEY wanted.

As long as sex is CONSENTUAL and MUTUALLY AGREED I have absolutely no problem with it.

We don't want to build a society based on HYPOCRISY.
Not calling YOU that...but speaking in general.

We know most men want sex and will use different ways to get it.
You're not going to stop this.  It's been going on for thousands if not millions of years.
It's not likely to change.
As long as it's VOLUNTARY and between ADULTS, we should accept that it's their own personal business and move on to more important matters.

But I understand you're PROBABLY coming from a Biblical/Christian perspective that believes that sex is more than a physical need and desire.

Facts!

More facts on top of facts.

You are setting yourself up as the "Other" very rarely good come of such behaviour.

Good luck TRYING to blend in as being the "same" then.
Some people will tell you that as an AfroAmerican, most Africans wouldn't see you as one of their "own" no matter how hard you tried to fit in or blend in.
So you might as well embrace being the "other" Black man, lol.

I wouldn't accept "guest" status.

If I buy land there, I would demand CITIZENSHIP status....for me and my offspring born there.

Not FORCED mind you.
But "demand" as in....that would be part of the deal in exchange for the money and other benefits I would bring.

They aren't going to just take the AfroAmericans money, use them up, and then kick him out when they get ready.
Or when some other dictator takes over rip up the contract.
Hell no.

Why US Military.....Why not Create Our Own  or hire Private Black African Paramilitary Protection Service Company.

I'll give you 2 good reasons:

1. The U.S. military is one of if not THE best military among nations in the world.
What country would have a better military to help us and learn from?

2. We're UNITED STATES CITIZENS.
They have someone of an obligation to help and protect us anyway.

I love discussions like this because we can get things out in the open and eliminate misunderstandings.

This is one of the many great things I've learned from the teachings of Neely Fuller Jr.

There should be NO CONFUSION or MISUNDERSTANDINGS between Black people....especially when we set out to work together on a project or want to go into a business or buy land together.

We should all know what the other believes and what their values are.

Before we SET FOOT on our land overthere, we should have a CRYSTAL CLEAR understanding of eachothers wants, expectations, intentions, morals, and ethical values.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Perhaps lacking power, being broke, and disrespected is AMONG the "worst" for a man.

A man can put in the work required to change his station in life. 

I'm not focused on helping "everyone" or ensuring that "everyone" lives comfortably....my primary focus is on AfroAmericans and ensuring our prosperity and success.

I was referring to AfroAmericans primarily but also lifting Black people by extension.

There should be NO CONFUSION or MISUNDERSTANDINGS between Black people....especially when we set out to work together...

Working together as I envision it would have Black folks on code.😎 

ProfD

A man can put in the work required to change his station in life. 

True.
However my statement was in response to you suggesting that learning from the successes of White men amounts to "duplicating the worst of men".

Murder, rape, and theft are wrong.
But learning how to control people, produce products and services expoditiously, and accumulate wealth and status are NOT, in my opinion.

These are valuable skills that any free people must have.

.....or they won't be free long.

I was referring to AfroAmericans primarily but also lifting Black people by extension.

👍

Working together as I envision it would have Black folks on code.

Yes, those who are ABLE to get on code...lol.

I've said over and over again, you're not going to get "on code" with a fool.
A fool is INCAPABLE of adhering to a code.

Try to get "on code" with a fool and when you call him up to ask him where he is.....he's laying on the couch with a blunt in his hand grabbing his cell phone trying to see what time it is.
A fool thinks that what yall talked about was supposed to happen TOMORROW.....not today, lol.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

However my statement was in response to you suggesting that learning from the successes of White men amounts to "duplicating the worst of men".

Murder, rape, and theft are wrong.
But learning how to control people, produce products and services expoditiously, and accumulate wealth and status are NOT, in my opinion.

Gotcha.

The white man's path to power and wealth is littered with millions of dead bodies. That's what I was referring to as duplicating the worst of men. 

Otherwise, it absolutely makes sense to duplicate positive efforts that produce constructive results. No need to reinvent the big wheel.😁

Leadership is not about controlling people. It is recognizing their talent, knowledge, skills and abilities and empowering them to fulfill their potential and enrich themselves while accomplishing the mission. 

A winning coach is an example of leadership. Same goes for the CEO of a successful company.😎

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2023 at 8:45 PM, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

True...but that doesn't answer my question.

Again, if you suggest that White people have book-knowledge but are lacking wisdom...I won't argue this.
Perhaps others do....I'm not sure one way or the other, which is why I simply ask that you show me the race that DOES have more wisdom than them.

Again Wisdom has nothing to do with skin color or race/ethnicity.

It was SET UP to fail.
The United States didn't set up Liberia the same way they and Britain set up Israel.

You don't dump a bunch of newly freed Black folks off in the middle of the woods and sail away leaving them to fend for themselves..
What did they EXPECT to happen?

Hence we should not make the same mistake....

Israel is a failed state....it only exist because the West constantly support and defend them.

They have set themselves apart....which is what you are suggesting.

You're ALREADY seen as that anyway...that's one of my points.
If we go over there and BUILD something and HELP people with our wealth and technology (comparatively speaking) perhaps they'd look at us differently.

But at this point, many if not most of them don't see AfroAmericans in a very positive light ANY way.

Exactly and setting yourself apart will only further aggravate the situation.

As AfroAmericans we COLLECTIVELY have more ACCESS to wealth, technology, and education than most Africans.
We just don't use it properly.

The Same can be said about Africans....with regard to wealth - we can argue education and technology.

A Black man (Charles Brown) is currently the Joint Chief of Staff leading the United States military.
Before him another Black man named Colin Powell was in that position.

We HAVE access and opportunities....but we haven't used them wisely.

Leading the US Military is a Position of Authority not Power.

Authority is confine to act within designated rules and regulations.

Power is confined by its own Strength and Influence

What we have is Proximity to Power  and The Opportunity to influence that power....Access to Modern Technology.

Facts.
So why not USE them?

Remember the old adage, USE IT OR LOSE IT.

Many Latinos use what little THEY have to go back down to Latin America and build.

I Agree

Well they have to be TAUGHT how to do this.
You don't go from being a cashier at Home Depot to building a steel plant in the middle of Ghana.
You have to be TAUGHT these skills.
Which is why we should petition the U.S. government for skills and training.

I have no problem with that.....but the US Government may.

However the hell they got it....they got it.
What's wrong with it?

It all depends on how they Got it?

If it is through means of corruption....then it will not end well

What's wrong with Aristocracy and being upper class?
What's wrong with being wealthy and elite?

Nothing if it is earned in a moral and ethical way.

I'm not going to let White "liberal" theology trick me out of going against common sense.
Wealth is good.

True wealth is the Just reward for Goodness

I said ELITE...I said nothing about being "corrupt".

You did and I quote below:-
"Also, Elitest are often some of the most corrupt."

Absolutely.
Part of our success is in our RIGHTEOUSNESS.

However as a people we need to be on the SAME PAGE as to what constitutes "righteousness".
Lol, which leads us to this NEXT issue.....

Righteousness is Goodness.

We Knew that all along....but what you are proposing is to fleece the poor and needy 

Is bringing factories, buildings, and decent paying jobs to them "fleecing" them?

Because that would be ONE OF my intentions in buying land and establishing industry in Africa.
Helping myself and other AfroAmericans primarily however helping them also.

If as you stated earlier that we should learn something from the "whiteman" with regard to power and wealth, them that is being colonizer and fleecing is a kind word a more fitting world would be pillaging.

I quote;-

"As long as we've lived UNDER the White man, we should have learned SOMETHING from him.
Like POWER matters
Money and wealth matters"

Corrections:

1. I didn't take advantage of the PERSON, I took advantage of the OPPORTUNITY.

There was no opportunity there....only you had an advantage

It was a fair exchange as they had the choice.

If they didn't want to have sex with me, they could have gone to someone else or just turned down my offer.

Then you failed to understand....when you poor and needy you do not know that you have options or choices - You accept what's offered.

No compulsion or extortion.

Their Lack and Need is the Compulsion...That is the Advantage you exploited

2. I didn't AB-USE my power I USED by power to get what I wanted by helping THEM get what THEY wanted.

It is abuse when one uses the neediness of others to secure an advantage to benefit from

As long as sex is CONSENTUAL and MUTUALLY AGREED I have absolutely no problem with it.

If one is under Duress/Pressure it cannot be mutual or consensual

We don't want to build a society based on HYPOCRISY.
Not calling YOU that...but speaking in general.

Of Course not...

We know most men want sex and will use different ways to get it.
You're not going to stop this.  It's been going on for thousands if not millions of years.
It's not likely to change.

So long as it is Right Just and Fair...

How long it has been practice does not make it Right

As long as it's VOLUNTARY and between ADULTS, we should accept that it's their own personal business and move on to more important matters

Many a Boss thought having sex with their secretary was Voluntary and Consensual....until They appear in Court and all heard of her/his many fears and feelings of threat and intimidation if he or she did not acquiesce

But I understand you're PROBABLY coming from a Biblical/Christian perspective that believes that sex is more than a physical need and desire.

It is but that not where I am coming from...

Facts!

Cool

More facts on top of facts.

cool

Good luck TRYING to blend in as being the "same" then.
Some people will tell you that as an AfroAmerican, most Africans wouldn't see you as one of their "own" no matter how hard you tried to fit in or blend in.
So you might as well embrace being the "other" Black man, lol.

Yes that is true of some Africans and the vis versa is equally true....be yourself but remember you are a guest in their house.

I wouldn't accept "guest" status.

If I buy land there, I would demand CITIZENSHIP status....for me and my offspring born there.

You won't have to demand it ...Many African countries grant you the Right of Return - Automatic citizenship.

Nevertheless you are still a guest and should always be aware of that an act accordingly - Circumspect

Not FORCED mind you.
But "demand" as in....that would be part of the deal in exchange for the money and other benefits I would bring.

Many countries grant you citizenship once invest over a specific amount.

They aren't going to just take the AfroAmericans money, use them up, and then kick him out when they get ready.
Or when some other dictator takes over rip up the contract.
Hell no.

Dictators have Power....Not Authority - so they do what they want and face the consequences if any.

Why US Military.....Why not Create Our Own  or hire Private Black African Paramilitary Protection Service Company.

I'll give you 2 good reasons:

1. The U.S. military is one of if not THE best military among nations in the world.
What country would have a better military to help us and learn from?

Who Commands the US Military????

Who does the US Military Obey??

2. We're UNITED STATES CITIZENS.
They have someone of an obligation to help and protect us anyway.

Are you worth Billions, control or have influence over thousands of US voters and teams of Lawyers, Lobbyist  and Marketers on your payroll

I love discussions like this because we can get things out in the open and eliminate misunderstandings.

This is one of the many great things I've learned from the teachings of Neely Fuller Jr.

There should be NO CONFUSION or MISUNDERSTANDINGS between Black people....especially when we set out to work together on a project or want to go into a business or buy land together.

We should all know what the other believes and what their values are.

Before we SET FOOT on our land overthere, we should have a CRYSTAL CLEAR understanding of eachothers wants, expectations, intentions, morals, and ethical values.

TRUE

ProfD

Leadership is not about controlling people. It is recognizing their talent, knowledge, skills and abilities and empowering them to fulfill their potential and enrich themselves while accomplishing the mission. 

Facts....to a certain degree.
But whether you call it CONTROLING or MANIPULATING or INFLUENCING people......
Call it whatever you like, but if you can't manage to get people to do what you WANT them to do to a certain degree, you aren't very likely to be too successful.

Much success depends on dealing with people well enough to get what you want and need from them.

A winning coach is an example of leadership. Same goes for the CEO of a successful company.

Facts.
They have learned the art of controlling/manipulating/influencing people in a way that is constructive and productive...for them atleast.

A coach CONTROLS and INFLUENCES his player and gets them to behave the way he wants.

A CEO  CONTROLS and INFLUENCES his or her employees and gets them to do what he or she wants.

frankster

So when you said:

"Full of Book Knowledge but no Wisdom....Dangerous and Self-Destructive."

Who were you referring to?

Israel is a failed state....it only exist because the West constantly support and defend them.

But they exist.
And they're wealthy.
And they're powerful.

I'm not sure of their future, but they don't look "failed"....not right now.

Do you have evidence to support this, or is it an assumption based on altruistic sympathies?

In other words, do you have any laws or religious scriptures to support your beliefs that people shouldn't "set themselves apart" from others in the society?
Or do you believe it because it just doesn't "seem right" to you that AfroAmericans with wealth and connections should go to a foreign nation and demand high status?

The "US Government" isn't just one single individual but consists of MILLIONS of people with their own views and agendas.

Some may have a problem with it...others may LOVE it and have been waiting on an opportunity to help us achieve it.

Righteousness is CORRECTNESS.

The "right answer" is the "CORRECT answer".....regardless as to how one feels about it.

"Goodness" if often very subjective for most people, especially based on religion and upbringing.

What YOU consider "good" may not be my definition.

Correction: Both of us had the "advantage".

She had the advantage of being highly attractive to me (and me to her).
I had the advantage of knowing how to fill out resumes properly.

It wasn't one sided, it was a FAIR EXCHANGE between two consenting adults.

Is a wealthy man who chooses a poor wife he finds highly attractive "taking advantage" of her?

Then you failed to understand....when you poor and needy you do not know that you have options or choices - You accept what's offered.

So then help me understand, what's your point.........

-Poor people or people in need shouldn't have sex?

-Poor people shouldn't have sex to improve their financial situation?

-Or do you believe it's alright to have sex just for fun or make babies, but to actually use it to get something you NEED is "wrong" in your opinion?

It is abuse when one uses the neediness of others to secure an advantage to benefit from

Ooooh ok...

So you believe getting benefits from people who are in need is abusive? 🤔 Hmmm........

So charging poor people for food is abuse?

So when doctors and hospitals charge accident victims and sick people money for medications, surgeries, and other treatments...they're "taking advantage" of them in their time of need?

Just want to be clear on your position here.

Yes that is true of some Africans and the vis versa is equally true....be yourself but remember you are a guest in their house.

Not if we OWN part of the house.

If we buy land and build factories...then we own THAT PORTION of the land.

That would be the agreement.
No "renting" but OWNERSHIP.

Us....when we're organized and involve ourselves politically in this country after recognizing that it's OUR COUNTRY.

Are you worth Billions, control or have influence over thousands of US voters and teams of Lawyers, Lobbyist  and Marketers on your payroll

I don't, but there are a few Black folks who DO...like Oprah and Magic Johnson.

And we'd get many many more if we'd realize our TRUE potential.

Investing in Africa...I believe....will get us their VERY quickly.

Or would you rather let the Whites and Asians continue buying up land and exploiting the people instead?

If any "foreigners" get land in Africa.....I would rather it be the descendants of the formerly enslaved Africans who were kidnapped from there.

Much success depends on dealing with people well enough to get what you want and need from them.

They have learned the art of controlling/manipulating/influencing people in a way that is constructive and productive...for them atleast.

Considering what LeBron James does on the basketball court, I don't see someone who a coach can control or manipulate or influence. As a supremely gifted and talented athlete, he makes the team successful.

Folks are hired based on their ability to do a job and fired when they are incapable. That's why folks have to walk in the door with certain credentials. No need to control or manipulate or influence them. That's why they get paid.😎

frankster

So when you said:

Who were you referring to?

The Racist....who have been misinformed and miseducated

But they exist.
And they're wealthy.
And they're powerful.

I'm not sure of their future, but they don't look "failed"....not right now.

Agreed they do not look like a failed state.....They cannot exist without the immense support of the US.

Do you have evidence to support this, or is it an assumption based on altruistic sympathies?

In other words, do you have any laws or religious scriptures to support your beliefs that people shouldn't "set themselves apart" from others in the society?
Or do you believe it because it just doesn't "seem right" to you that AfroAmericans with wealth and connections should go to a foreign nation and demand high status?

It's often called In Group out Group bias or Othering or Alienation from a sociological perspective.

The Concept of the "Other"

The "US Government" isn't just one single individual but consists of MILLIONS of people with their own views and agendas.

Some may have a problem with it...others may LOVE it and have been waiting on an opportunity to help us achieve it.

Black African and African American progress being loved or like by the US Government......lol

Righteousness is CORRECTNESS.

The "right answer" is the "CORRECT answer".....regardless as to how one feels about it.

Yes and the Right behaviour in any given situation is correct behavior...The correct Behavior is a Moral and Ethical one.

"Goodness" if often very subjective for most people, especially based on religion and upbringing.

What YOU consider "good" may not be my definition.

Yes....Time and Place does change how and what people see as Good.

Conscience almost always informs of of the wrongness or rightness of any action

Conscience it can be said is embedded in all living things....whether they obey it or not is their Free Will.

Free Will is Vulnerable to many Influences

Correction: Both of us had the "advantage".

Not True she is coming to you for help...

She had the advantage of being highly attractive to me (and me to her).
I had the advantage of knowing how to fill out resumes properly.

You thought she was attractive and thought to bed her whilst hold the ability to fill out the resume in question....that's threatening

It wasn't one sided, it was a FAIR EXCHANGE between two consenting adults.

She needed your help....its not a fair exchange

Is a wealthy man who chooses a poor wife he finds highly attractive "taking advantage" of her?

Did you marry the girl in question?....false equivalency.

Then you failed to understand....when you poor and needy you do not know that you have options or choices - You accept what's offered.

So then help me understand, what's your point.........

You took advantage of someone in need.

-Poor people or people in need shouldn't have sex?

The Moral thing to do is court her.....Not dangle or use your helping her as a silent threat of denial in response to her denial if she should decide to deny you.

-Poor people shouldn't have sex to improve their financial situation?

Ask Harvey Weinstein?

-Or do you believe it's alright to have sex just for fun or make babies, but to actually use it to get something you NEED is "wrong" in your opinion?

You court...Not trade

To trade Goods or Services in exchange for sex is Prostitution....... it is Corrupting and exploitive - for all involved.

Ooooh ok...

So you believe getting benefits from people who are in need is abusive? 🤔 Hmmm........

So charging poor people for food is abuse?

Getting Sexual Favors in exchange for services is Abusive.

It's not food.....

So when doctors and hospitals charge accident victims and sick people money for medications, surgeries, and other treatments...they're "taking advantage" of them in their time of need?

They do not ask for sex in exchange

Just want to be clear on your position here.

I hope I am clar

Not if we OWN part of the house.

If we buy land and build factories...then we own THAT PORTION of the land.

That would be the agreement.
No "renting" but OWNERSHIP.

A guest in their country even if you are a Citizen.

Us....when we're organized and involve ourselves politically in this country after recognizing that it's OUR COUNTRY.

Politicians and Huge white run MultiNational Corporations.

Are you worth Billions, control or have influence over thousands of US voters and teams of Lawyers, Lobbyist  and Marketers on your payroll

I don't, but there are a few Black folks who DO...like Oprah and Magic Johnson.

Yes they Rich or wealthy

I am not rich like them are you?

And we'd get many many more if we'd realize our TRUE potential.

Investing in Africa...I believe....will get us their VERY quickly.

True

Or would you rather let the Whites and Asians continue buying up land and exploiting the people instead?

I am against most forms of exploitation.

If any "foreigners" get land in Africa.....I would rather it be the descendants of the formerly enslaved Africans who were kidnapped from there.

I agree.

ProfD

Considering what LeBron James does on the basketball court, I don't see someone who a coach can control or manipulate or influence. As a supremely gifted and talented athlete, he makes the team successful.

Considering that he was TRADED from Orlando to Clevland to Los Angeles.....it tells me that he doesn't have the control over himself that you may THINK he has.
Whoever is TRADING him for money and power is the one who is really in control.

Folks are hired based on their ability to do a job and fired when they are incapable. That's why folks have to walk in the door with certain credentials. No need to control or manipulate or influence them. That's why they get paid.

PAYING them is a form of control in and of itself.

Outside of that, setting certain limits on them and giving them missions to accomplish and work to be done means that whoever is giving it to them has a measure of control and influence over them.
They didn't hire THEMSELVES...someone hired them.
Whoever hired them can fire them....those people have control and influence.

Control and influence aren't ABSOLUTE.
There are degrees and levels of it.

frankster

Ok, thanks for clarifying what you meant.
However I would question whether or not most racists have been "misinformed" or "miseducated".

Some racists are HIGHLY educated and informed, which is why they have so much power in society and control over people.

Agreed they do not look like a failed state.....They cannot exist without the immense support of the US.

As I said, they don't look like a "failed state" to me regardless as to who is supporting them.
I'm not arguing the reasons for it, I'm focused on stating the OBVIOUSNESS of it.

Black African and African American progress being loved or like by the US Government.

Well....
Ask Obama, the first AfroAmerican President.

Ask Kamala Harris, the AfroAmerican VP

Ask the thousands of Black Congressmen, Senators, and Mayors whether or not the U.S. government can love or like them.

Yes and the Right behaviour in any given situation is correct behavior...The correct Behavior is a Moral and Ethical one.

You're correct on the first statement.....lol...but not so much on the 2nd.

Morals and ethics aren't always "correct" because they differ from one person to the next.

You have YOUR morals and ethics.....that's obvious...and I have mine.

Conscience it can be said is embedded in all living things....whether they obey it or not is their Free Will.

What about people who DON'T have a conscience, like a psychopath?

See, this is the problem when religion is involved....

Somebody...perhaps a parent or maybe preacher told you that "everyone" has a conscience to tell them right from wrong.

Science tells you that NO....not everyone does.

So now we disagree with eachother because you're "sure" of one thing while I'm "sure" of the opposite.

It IS true because she had other resources at her disposal that she COULD have used if she wanted to.

1. I wasn't the ONLY one who could help her with writing a resume and filling out applications for certain programs.
Infact, in some cases (there was more than one) the people they were living with could have helped them do it.

2. Filling out applications and doing resumes aren't a basic necessity.
It's to achieve benefit....yes....but not necessarily for food, clothing, shelter, or healthcare.

As I said, these women wanted something and were WILLING to exchange sex for it.

You thought she was attractive and thought to bed her whilst hold the ability to fill out the resume in question....that's threatening

"Threatening" to who?
Certainly not her....who WILLINGLY engaged in it.

As stated earlier, they had a CHOICE to either do it with me or do it with someone else.

Slight correction....she WANTED my help.
She didn't "need" it.
As stated several times before, there were other people they could have went to.

And EVEN IF her options were limited....what's wrong with her using her sexuality to fullfill a NEED?

Are you suggesting that she should she just "do without"?

No, as I said before I took advantage of the opportunity.
And would GLADLY do so again and again.

Secondly, as I've said twice already they WANTED my help....they didn't NEED it.

The Moral thing to do is court her

According to YOUR morals....because YOU are coming from a Biblical/Christian traditionalist point of view.

There is little evidence that YOUR morals provide the best example for AfroAmerican success because our community has TRIED them already and they've led to massive failure.

The Biblical style of courting and marriage usually leads to FAILURE for AfroAmericans.

.....Not dangle or use your helping her as a silent threat of denial in response to her denial if she should decide to deny you.

Another correction:
There was no "silent threat"...I made it CLEAR in some cases that if you don't have sex with me, I'm not helping your ass...lol.

CRYSTAL CLEAR.

If you don't like me, cool....go find someone else.
Free society.

I support CRYSTAL CLARITY...not assumptions, lies, and false expectations.

In all businesses, I make sure the exchanges are CRYSTAL CLEAR.
No room for misunderstandings.

You court...Not trade

No.....YOU court.
That's not my religion.

You practice YOUR religion if you like, but don't impose it on others.

To trade Goods or Services in exchange for sex is Prostitution.

Correct.
And I support it 100%...in concept.

I don't support it in practicality because it's illegal.

Which I think is WRONG and totally disagree with.

..... it is Corrupting and exploitive - for all involved.

What's you PROOF of this?
...besides your own Western-influenced concepts of sex and marriage?

There are MANY WOMEN who have made a good living being prostitutes....more than who have washing dishes or being secretaries.

In the U.S. prostitution is ILLEGAL and there is more child abuse, rape, transgenderism and other forms of perversion and abuse than other nations where prostitution between men and women are LEGAL.

So again....PROVE what you say about prostitution being corrupting and exploitive.

Also, what's your definition of "exploitation"?
Does it only apply to sex?

Seems to me you'd be more infavor of an ANTI-SEX Black Theocracy instead of a Progressive Black Nation....lol.

If I had it MY WAY or OUR WAY the land we buy would be OUR LAND and no longer legally under their jurisdiction so we would be full fledged CITIZENS...not merely guests.

?????
What was your purpose of mentioning them?

Yes they Rich or wealthy

Not yet....lol.
But we can get there if we follow certain steps.

You SAY that, but I'm not sure if you are...

1. If you haven't already can you DEFINE exploitation.

2. Depending on your definition, how would you get workers to WORK for you and BUILD your society if you don't plan to use them to a certain extent?

Also, you say MOST......but not all.
What forms of exploitation are you NOT against?

I can tell you clearly, I'm NOT trying to build a community based on Biblical or Western-Christian ideology and their PERVERTED rules of sex, diet, and other forms of so-called morality.

Their society was built on LIES and HYPOCRISY.
The same preachers telling YOU not to have sex, were running around having sex with everyone in the choir, in the congregation, and screwing as many women as they could get their hands on.

I believe following THEIR way is one of the reasons our community is in the shape it's in today.

That old way CLEARLY didn't work and is not working for most of us, so we need a NEW form of morals and ethic to build our society on.

Oh, I forgot to add.......there have been other women....actually more...who OFFERED to have sex with me for helping them AFTER I actually helped them (and yes I took some of them up on their offer....lol) than those I NEGOTIATED sex with for my help.

I've helped men AND women.

When I help men, they feel that I've done them a favor so they offer me other favors.
Some offer money, other offer to buy me some liquor, others help me in other ways.

When I help women, they often offer me other favors too but a lot of women feel like the best way to "reward" a man is with their body.
Help her son with his homework or with some trouble with other kids,  fix her car or sink,  help her fill out an application, give her a ride to work....she often will OFFER a man sex.

Not every woman....but many of them.

But again, we want a NEW SOCIETY built on TRUST and TRUTH.
Not one build on a foundation of lies, hypocrisy, and perversion.

The people can SEE what's going on despite what you TELL them or read to them out of some so-called "holy book".

A man can quote scripture all day long but if they see that man sneaking women into his house in the middle of the afternoon for "counselling sessions" for hours at a time while his wife is at work or see pictures of him on-line wearing lipstick and earrings in drag......they know he's full of shit.

frankster

Ok, thanks for clarifying what you meant.
However I would question whether or not most racists have been "misinformed" or "miseducated".

Some racists are HIGHLY educated and informed, which is why they have so much power in society and control over people.

Book learning not Wisdom.

Yes they have Power.... by creating an evil corrupt system of Exploitations with Power garner from Corruption and Collusions...more suffering - What goes around comes around.

As I said, they don't look like a "failed state" to me regardless as to who is supporting them.
I'm not arguing the reasons for it, I'm focused on stating the OBVIOUSNESS of it.

If you cannot survive on your own... then you are dependent - Vassal State.

Black African and African American progress being loved or like by the US Government.

Well....
Ask Obama, the first AfroAmerican President.

Ask Kamala Harris, the AfroAmerican VP

Ask the thousands of Black Congressmen, Senators, and Mayors whether or not the U.S. government can love or like them.

We have Progress...Within the System of White Supremacy because we have played by their rules and by adhering to their goals.

Black African and African American....is Antithetical to White Supremacy - Today the US is One of the Major Practitioner of Racism on the Global stage.

You're correct on the first statement.....lol...but not so much on the 2nd.

Morals and ethics aren't always "correct" because they differ from one person to the next.

You have YOUR morals and ethics.....that's obvious...and I have mine.

True...

Morals are Social Institutions to Facilitate Social Interaction of what is Considered Fair and Upright/Honest...There purpose is to avoid mitigate and remedy Strife and Contentions.

But Right and Wrong as in Good and Evil goes beyond Mores and Social Values...It is of the Fabric of Consciousness 

It is almost Universal in that it is part of the make up of  Life and Living Things That are Conscious to be Conscientious...As in having a Conscience. - exercise it or not.

What about people who DON'T have a conscience, like a psychopath?

We have been here before.

All living things have a Conscience.....that small still voice - Intuition.

See, this is the problem when religion is involved....

I am not religious..

Yes I learn from Scripture

Somebody...perhaps a parent or maybe preacher told you that "everyone" has a conscience to tell them right from wrong.

Yes

Science tells you that NO....not everyone does.

Science have been proven wrong Before but more often that not the facts have just been misinterpreted.

Please present you links to the above scientific fact you reference??

So now we disagree with eachother because you're "sure" of one thing while I'm "sure" of the opposite.

As it often happens.

It IS true because she had other resources at her disposal that she COULD have used if she wanted to.

She came to you for help?

1. I wasn't the ONLY one who could help her with writing a resume and filling out applications for certain programs.
Infact, in some cases (there was more than one) the people they were living with could have helped them do it.

Yes but she came to you for help?

2. Filling out applications and doing resumes aren't a basic necessity.

It can be or is if you do not have a Job.

It's to achieve benefit....yes....but not necessarily for food, clothing, shelter, or healthcare.

As I said, these women wanted something and were WILLING to exchange sex for it.

The exchange of goods and or services for sex is prostitution

"Threatening" to who?
Certainly not her....who WILLINGLY engaged in it.

As stated earlier, they had a CHOICE to either do it with me or do it with someone else.

Whether with you or anyone else it is still prostitution....Considered abusive - to all involved.

Slight correction....she WANTED my help.
She didn't "need" it.
As stated several times before, there were other people they could have went to.

If that's your opinion fine..

We can agree she needed help?

but she wanted your help....You accepted - a bargain was made.

And EVEN IF her options were limited....what's wrong with her using her sexuality to fullfill a NEED?

Plenty have don't so....oldest among professions - it tends to have undesirable consequences.

Are you suggesting that she should she just "do without"?

No not at all....A fair price is all that is required

No, as I said before I took advantage of the opportunity.
And would GLADLY do so again and again.

Secondly, as I've said twice already they WANTED my help....they didn't NEED it.

Fine....

You saw you had an Advantage and took it.

What is the opportunity some in need and wanting your help.

The Moral thing to do is court her

According to YOUR morals....because YOU are coming from a Biblical/Christian traditionalist point of view.

Maybe so Maybe not....I do not know what that means to you.

please elucidate?

There is little evidence that YOUR morals provide the best example for AfroAmerican success because our community has TRIED them already and they've led to massive failure.

If by my morals you mean European Western Morality ...then you are Wrong - Admittedly they are overlaps in both African and European Morality.

What are you implying here....that Africans do not have Morals?

The Biblical style of courting and marriage usually leads to FAILURE for AfroAmericans.

Biblical Style Courting is loosely based in African Cultures.....African Americans have forgotten.

....Not dangle or use your helping her as a silent threat of denial in response to her denial if she should decide to deny you.

Another correction:
There was no "silent threat"...I made it CLEAR in some cases that if you don't have sex with me, I'm not helping your ass...lol.

CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Clear cut case of Abusive..

Then why pretend it was anything else??

If you don't like me, cool....go find someone else.
Free society.

I support CRYSTAL CLARITY...not assumptions, lies, and false expectations.

In all businesses, I make sure the exchanges are CRYSTAL CLEAR.
No room for misunderstandings.

I Judge no one....

You court...Not trade

No.....YOU court.
That's not my religion.

You practice YOUR religion if you like, but don't impose it on others.

I have no religion.. i share my thoughts

To trade Goods or Services in exchange for sex is Prostitution.

Correct.
And I support it 100%...in concept.

I don't support it in practicality because it's illegal.

Which I think is WRONG and totally disagree with.

You are entitled to your opinion

..... it is Corrupting and exploitive - for all involved.

What's you PROOF of this?
...besides your own Western-influenced concepts of sex and marriage?

like i said you would not appreciate them...

There are MANY WOMEN who have made a good living being prostitutes....more than who have washing dishes or being secretaries.

Of that I am sure.

In the U.S. prostitution is ILLEGAL and there is more child abuse, rape, transgenderism and other forms of perversion and abuse than other nations where prostitution between men and women are LEGAL.

Prostitution is Legal in Nevada...That's in the US 

So again....PROVE what you say about prostitution being corrupting and exploitive.

Also, what's your definition of "exploitation"?
Does it only apply to sex?

Seems to me you'd be more infavor of an ANTI-SEX Black Theocracy instead of a Progressive Black Nation....lol.

There is evidence none of which you would appreciate....They would not be worth the expense of missing a sexual encounter

If I had it MY WAY or OUR WAY the land we buy would be OUR LAND and no longer legally under their jurisdiction so we would be full fledged CITIZENS...not merely guests.

true

?????
What was your purpose of mentioning them?

You ask who the US military answered to

Yes they Rich or wealthy

Not yet....lol.
But we can get there if we follow certain steps.

The means by which you attain such heights is important......Payback is Karma

You SAY that, but I'm not sure if you are...

1. If you haven't already can you DEFINE exploitation.

2. Depending on your definition, how would you get workers to WORK for you and BUILD your society if you don't plan to use them to a certain extent?

Use is not Abuse.....

Abuse is Exploitation

Also, you say MOST......but not all.
What forms of exploitation are you NOT against?

In times of War....In defense of the Weak and Vulnerable.

I can tell you clearly, I'm NOT trying to build a community based on Biblical or Western-Christian ideology and their PERVERTED rules of sex, diet, and other forms of so-called morality.

Neither Am I

Their society was built on LIES and HYPOCRISY.
The same preachers telling YOU not to have sex, were running around having sex with everyone in the choir, in the congregation, and screwing as many women as they could get their hands on.

I Agree

I believe following THEIR way is one of the reasons our community is in the shape it's in today.

That old way CLEARLY didn't work and is not working for most of us, so we need a NEW form of morals and ethic to build our society on.

Let your Conscience be your Guide.

frankster

If they are able to APPLY what they've learned in those books to rule over people, then they also have WISDOM to a certain degree.

Yes they have Power.... by creating an evil corrupt system of Exploitations with Power garner from Corruption and Collusions...more suffering - 

What goes around comes around.

Do you have proof or strong evidence of this?
Or is it more WISHFUL THINKING from those who think they don't have the ability to defend themselves from the corruption and evil afflicting them?

You called them a failed state.
Clearly they are not.
We can move on if you like...lol.

We have Progress...Within the System of White Supremacy because we have played by their rules and by adhering to their goals.

Ok.
So in other words, progress IS achievable.
Now......

Black African and African American....is Antithetical to White Supremacy - Today the US is One of the Major Practitioner of Racism on the Global stage.

Tell me something I don't know.

We should focus on making MORE progress.
Not lamenting over the obvious.

But Right and Wrong as in Good and Evil goes beyond Mores and Social Values...It is of the Fabric of Consciousness 

Not sure if that's true or false.

Animals are conciouss.....do all of them know "good" from "evil"???

Have you communicated with "all living things" to know this as a fact?

I am not religious..

Do you believe Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior?

and/or

Do you believe the Bible is the word of God?

Yes...and found it.

Correction:
Exchanging MONEY for sex is prostitution.
Not goods or services.

Whether with you or anyone else it is still prostitution....Considered abusive - to all involved.

Considered abusive BY YOU because of your Westernized view of sex.
Obviously, you've been taught to believe sex is negative outside of certain confines.

No.
She WANTED help.

Correct
Now we're getting somewhere....lol.

Plenty have don't so....oldest among professions - it tends to have undesirable consequences.

So does being a virgin, being celibate, and NOT engaging in sex when God created us to.

Doesn't your Bible say that man wasn't made to be alone?

"Fair" is what BOTH PARTIES AGREE upon.

Correct.

She wanted it, she didn't need it.
The opportunity is in and of itself...my opportunity to have sex with a woman I found attractive.

please elucidate?

You quote Biblical scriptures, so obviously you believe their is truth and validation in them to a certain extent.
That's the point of view you're coming from.

The Bible for the most part teaches against sex outside of marriage which it calls "fornication".
If you want to believe that...as I once did...fine.
Just don't force it on others.

If by my morals you mean European Western Morality ...then you are Wrong - Admittedly they are overlaps in both African and European Morality.

So outside of Biblical scripture...which was translated BY Europeans....where else do you get your moral and ethical code/beliefs from?

Absolutely not.
The word "morality" ITSELF came from the Moors who were African.

Biblical Style Courting is loosely based in African Cultures.....African Americans have forgotten.

True....because of colonialism many Western European sexual habits have been FORCED upon Africans.
Usually through religious indoctrination.

In order to find out if it's TRULY "African" or not, we have to study the cultures that have been relatively untouched by the Europeans, Arabs, and other outsiders.

It's not so much that African Americans have FORGOTTEN them but our proximity to Caucasians have taught us....among other things...how to think more liberally and "freely" from religion and religious indoctrination.
So unlike many other people around the world who believe UNQUESTIONABLY in religious scripture, we have learned to question it and in some cases abandon it.

Because it was not abuse.
Again, you have an anti-sexual point of view based on Western/Biblical moral codes.
That colors how you look at sex and sexual activity, especially outside of the confines of marriage.

I Judge no one....

Lol..you've been judging me and my behavior all thorough out this thread.

a) You believe in the Bible so you CLEARLY have a religion, in my opinion

b) You share more than just YOUR thoughts, but you share the thoughts given to you by the scriptures you believe in.

like i said you would not appreciate them...

Can I be the judge of that?

SOME PARTS of Nevada, it's legal.

That's only a small part of the U.S.
For the most part, it's illegal in the U.S.

Karma is a Hindu term that means "action"...not pay back.

Neither Am I

That's obvious.
However if you DID try to build one, it sounds like it would be based on that...lol.

Not good enough.....

As I've said before, not everyone has a conscience.
And for those who do....not everyone's conscience tells them the same things.

If we are all living together in one society, we should all be on the same page of what's right and what's wrong.

Can't have one group of men who thinks prostitution and having 10 wives is ok...and another group who thinks prostitution should be banned and a man should remain celibate all his life.

We have to have compromise and agreement for a society to remain stable.

I have been searching the Internet for about three weeks for a quote from Rev. Jesse Jackson on the Middle East. Because I could not find it, I was reluctant to say anything more on this thread.

But it was likely made by Jesse in Fall 1979 soon after Andrew Young resigned as Ambassador to the U.N. Because so many Israelis and U.S. Jews were ordering Blacks to stop talking about the Middle East, Jesse responded (and I'm paraphrasing here) "Blacks need to talk about the Middle East because we will be among the first to die in the Middle East."

Jesse was talking about Blacks in the military who would be sent off to fight on behalf of the U.S. (Remember Iraq?)

Jesse's warning picked up by the Washington Post

On 12/9/2023 at 9:09 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Oh, I forgot to add.......there have been other women....actually more...who OFFERED to have sex with me for helping them AFTER I actually helped them (and yes I took some of them up on their offer....lol) than those I NEGOTIATED sex with for my help.

I've helped men AND women.

Good for you..

When I help men, they feel that I've done them a favor so they offer me other favors.
Some offer money, other offer to buy me some liquor, others help me in other ways.

When I help women, they often offer me other favors too but a lot of women feel like the best way to "reward" a man is with their body.
Help her son with his homework or with some trouble with other kids,  fix her car or sink,  help her fill out an application, give her a ride to work....she often will OFFER a man sex.

Mutual consent doesn't mean it is not Exploitive and corrupting.

Not every woman....but many of them.

But again, we want a NEW SOCIETY built on TRUST and TRUTH.
Not one build on a foundation of lies, hypocrisy, and perversion.

I Agree

The people can SEE what's going on despite what you TELL them or read to them out of some so-called "holy book".

A man can quote scripture all day long but if they see that man sneaking women into his house in the middle of the afternoon for "counselling sessions" for hours at a time while his wife is at work or see pictures of him on-line wearing lipstick and earrings in drag......they know he's full of shit.

He is full of shit.....

Why blame Scripture for his behavior.

frankster

If they are able to APPLY what they've learned in those books to rule over people, then they also have WISDOM to a certain degree.

Knowledge and Wisdom is not the same.

Yes they have Power.... by creating an evil corrupt system of Exploitations with Power garner from Corruption and Collusions...more suffering - 

What goes around comes around.

Do you have proof or strong evidence of this?
Or is it more WISHFUL THINKING from those who think they don't have the ability to defend themselves from the corruption and evil afflicting them?

You living in it....what further evidence is needed.

You called them a failed state.
Clearly they are not.
We can move on if you like...lol.

Sure...if that is your desire

Ok.
So in other words, progress IS achievable.
Now......

Yes.... in that type of Progress - We are carrying forward the goals of white supremacy at the cost of The Black and or African.

Tell me something I don't know.

We should focus on making MORE progress.
Not lamenting over the obvious.

Yet you are willing to use the US Military The very Arm of Racism to secure Black and African Progress

Not sure if that's true or false.

Animals are conciouss.....do all of them know "good" from "evil"???

Yes.

Have you communicated with "all living things" to know this as a fact?

No....I have not.

Have you communicated with all living things to know that they do not have a conscience?

I am not religious..

Do you believe Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior?

and/or

Do you believe the Bible is the word of God?

That which Jesus Christ of Scriptures Represent is our Saving Grace.

The Scripture is the  learned Wisdom of Our Ancestors.

Yes...and found it.

Yes she did.

Correction:
Exchanging MONEY for sex is prostitution.
Not goods or services.

Any form of Payment for sex.

Considered abusive BY YOU because of your Westernized view of sex.
Obviously, you've been taught to believe sex is negative outside of certain confines.

The manner in which you procured sex is Abusive and Negative...to all involve - Sex is not  Negative

Sex is Sacred and carries with it certain Responsibilities and Effects

No.
She WANTED help.

Your own words..Sounds to me like she is in need.

"I've been with women from different countries and I have NO PROBLEM using the fact that I'm an American citizens who can help them with certain things....to get some "cookies" from them."

Correct
Now we're getting somewhere....lol.

You have Re-inforce or Introduce both you and herself to Prostitution.

plenty have don't so....oldest among professions - it tends to have undesirable consequences.

So does being a virgin, being celibate, and NOT engaging in sex when God created us to.

Doesn't your Bible say that man wasn't made to be alone?

I have said or implied no such thing....

"Fair" is what BOTH PARTIES AGREE upon.

Not When Sex is involved

Correct.

Exactly...You had the Advantage - She had the Disadvantage

Advantage - a condition or circumstance that puts one in a favorable or superior position

Disadvantage - something that puts one in an unfavorable position or condition.

She wanted it, she didn't need it.
The opportunity is in and of itself...my opportunity to have sex with a woman I found attractive.

People usually need a resume so as to get a job to feed themselves and those near and dear to them.

Wants and needs are indeed different especially when individuals knows the difference....What happens when they don't?

please elucidate?

You quote Biblical scriptures, so obviously you believe their is truth and validation in them to a certain extent.
That's the point of view you're coming from.

I Quote Scriptures not dogma, theology or ideology nor do I subscribe to Western traditionalist views of Christianity.

The Bible for the most part teaches against sex outside of marriage which it calls "fornication".

According to my understanding it is Fornication if One party is Married..... The Married Party is committing Adultery - The Unmarried party is committing Fornication.

People involved in Consensual premarital sexual relationships both party are engage in (especially)if living together or in an ongoing social and or personal relationship....Cohabitation/Common Law.

Serial Cohabitation can tend toward moral decay.

*except in cases of Betrothal/engagement

If you want to believe that...as I once did...fine.
Just don't force it on others.

I Do not Judge

So outside of Biblical scripture...which was translated BY Europeans....where else do you get your moral and ethical code/beliefs from?

All the Scriptures of the World....especially Africa

Absolutely not.
The word "morality" ITSELF came from the Moors who were African.

Ok

True....because of colonialism many Western European sexual habits have been FORCED upon Africans.
Usually through religious indoctrination.

Yes

In order to find out if it's TRULY "African" or not, we have to study the cultures that have been relatively untouched by the Europeans, Arabs, and other outsiders.

Not True

It's not so much that African Americans have FORGOTTEN them but our proximity to Caucasians have taught us....among other things...how to think more liberally and "freely" from religion and religious indoctrination.

What you call "liberally and freely" is a euphemism for being ensnared in the flesh selfishness greed gluttony and there attendant evils of obsessive compulsive and addictive behaviors usually brought on by search for or the seeking of  pleasure for pleasure sake.....Self Indulgence - It is a Gilded Prison with all the TRAPpings of FreeDOM but it is not what it appears to be.

So unlike many other people around the world who believe UNQUESTIONABLY in religious scripture, we have learned to question it and in some cases abandon it.

Scripture is not Religious....You confuse the two

Religion use Scripture as Propaganda and Scientism uses Science. 

Because it was not abuse.
Again, you have an anti-sexual point of view based on Western/Biblical moral codes.
That colors how you look at sex and sexual activity, especially outside of the confines of marriage.

Please it is what it is...Abusive 

A common Practice/Assault on those in need or want  exercise on them by those who have - The Advantage

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I Judge no one....

Lol..you've been judging me and my behavior all thorough out this thread.

If my explaining to you what it is you are doing is seen by you as judgement...where is the condemnation?

Your ignorance of what you were doing causes your conscience to inform you thereby you feel judge.

I have no place or authority to judge you....I merely am informing you.

a) You believe in the Bible so you CLEARLY have a religion, in my opinion

What religion is that?

b) You share more than just YOUR thoughts, but you share the thoughts given to you by the scriptures you believe in.

Yes they are my thoughts influenced and informed by scripture.

Like i said you would not appreciate them...

Can I be the judge of that?

Based on your reasoning they would not serve you well.....As you seemed to see the White Western  European Way of Things as the epitome against which you measure All Things

SOME PARTS of Nevada, it's legal.

That's only a small part of the U.S.
For the most part, it's illegal in the U.S.

True

Karma is a Hindu term that means "action"...not pay back.

Karma includes Consequence as in action and reaction....Even reaction is action - only difference being showing a causal relation between actions

So as not to leave any doubt  i choose the word "payback"

Neither Am I

That's obvious.
However if you DID try to build one, it sounds like it would be based on that...lol.

You have no idea...

Not good enough.....

Whatever you suggest will be limited to Time and Place...at worst a new code of Morals and Ethics(Laws) - Religion

As I've said before, not everyone has a conscience.

And I Disagree.

And for those who do....not everyone's conscience tells them the same things.

That is not the fault of Conscience but Prejudice and Discrimination....or how clearly we Discern and Obey Conscience

If we are all living together in one society, we should all be on the same page of what's right and what's wrong.

Yes....but we all have our own goals and desires making you prejudicial toward your own interest - thus interpretation of  Ethics Morals Laws Rules Regulations become Discriminatory.

Can't have one group of men who thinks prostitution and having 10 wives is ok...and another group who thinks prostitution should be banned and a man should remain celibate all his life.

Nothing is wrong with many Wives or Husbands so long as all are treated Fairly and with Respected....Polygamy, Polyandry and Polyamory*.

Prostitution is Abusive

Celibacy is Self abusive... if the body burns with the want for sexual passions.

We have to have compromise and agreement for a society to remain stable.

Yes....That is the best place to start.

frankster

Good for you..

It was good for MOST of them too...lol.
I had close relationships with a few.

True.
But if it IS consensual, then other factors must be considered in order to make those charges.

He is full of shit.....

Because his belief IN and/or promotion OF those scriptures (whether he really believes in them or not) is the MOTIVE FOR his vile behavior.

It promotes an atmosphere of shame and hypocrisy in which a person has to hide their true feelings and desires and pretend to be something they aren't.

AfroAmericans...for the most part...can't live by the scriptures of the Bible NOR were they meant for us anyway.

I know.
Wisdom is the proper understanding and application of knowledge.

How so?
Explain.....

I wouldn't necessarily call it a "desire" but I don't see the need to keep going in circles.

You said that Israel was a "failed state" and I showed you that it's not.
Instead of accepting this, you start producing "reasons" for why it's not instead of focusing on the fact that it IS NOT.

Yes.... in that type of Progress - We are carrying forward the goals of white supremacy at the cost of The Black and or African.

The Black or African FAILING in life and as a community is one of the "goals" of White "supremacy".

If we are successful through building a progressive community and living progressive successful lives...that COUNTERS their aims and objectives.

Using the United States to help ourselves HELPS US.
...forget about the racists.

Yet you are willing to use the US Military The very Arm of Racism to secure Black and African Progress

The U.S. Military is NOT the "very arm" of racism.
Racism existed long before the U.S. military or the U.S. itself did.

Remember I talked about the Romans in the other thread and how they had their own military.

Like most things in this society, it can be USED by the racists to achieve their aims and goals. 

Have you communicated with all living things to know that they do not have a conscience?

No.
Nor have I made the sweeping claim that they don't...like you made the sweeping claim that they did.

I said according to science NOT ALL of them have a conscience.

What evidence do you have that the Jesus of scripture HAS saved you or others?
Why have so many who believe in him dead, in jail, or in trouble?

The Scripture is the  learned Wisdom of Our Ancestors.

But the scriptures you quote from didn't come from "our Ancestors", they came from the ancestors of the Caucasians.

That's not the LEGAL definition.
But I understand what you mean.

The manner in which you procured sex is Abusive and Negative...to all involve

That's not true, that's you OPINION

We both got what we wanted and what was promised from the exchange.
That was a success on both sides.

I can't argue with what something "sounds like" to you....lol.
But again, her NEEDS weren't threatened.
She could eat, had a home, had clothes, and apparently had decent health...or atleast didn't say anything was wrong with her.

She had what she NEEDED.
She WANTED help with certain things, and got the help she wanted.

You imply it when you suggest that a person shouldn't use sex to get what they want or need.

You imply that having sex is more sinful or wrong than accomplishing a particular goal.

Not When Sex is involved

More OPINION...not fact.
Sex is no different and you can't prove it.

People usually need a resume so as to get a job to feed themselves and those near and dear to them.

True.
But you're jumping from one conclusion to the next to the next to support your assumption.

All you know of the situation is that she wanted help with a resume....for what other purposes, you are ignorant of.

I Quote Scriptures not dogma, theology or ideology nor do I subscribe to Western traditionalist views of Christianity.

Scripture is a FORM of dogma, theology, and ideology.

And if you believe in Jesus Christ and the Bible, you ARE a Christian whether you accept the term or not.

According to my understanding it is Fornication if One party is Married

Lol...your understanding is wrong.

Fornication is the Christian term for sex between unmarried people.

Do you have any evidence of this?

Also, what IS "moral decay"?
Show me proof of one's morals "decaying" because of serial cohabitation.

I Do not Judge

You HAVE judged through out this thread.

1. So you've read "all" the scriptures of the world?

2. That may be part of the problem, you've read and believe in TOO MANY scriptures because some of them contradict eachother.

The scriptures of the Bible weren't even meant for us as Africans.

Religion is partially BASED on scripture.

In Western theology, no scripture = no religion.

That is not the fault of Conscience but Prejudice and Discrimination....or how clearly we Discern and Obey Conscience

How do you obey something you don't have let alone have access to?

Prostitution is Abusive

Celibacy is Self abusive... if the body burns with the want for sexual passions.

So, since you consider both abusive...would you make both illegal?

What you call "liberally and freely" is a euphemism for being ensnared in the flesh selfishness greed gluttony and there attendant evils of obsessive compulsive and addictive behaviors usually brought on by search for or the seeking of  pleasure for pleasure sake

OR looking at things from a logical and open-minded point of view instead of through the lense of indoctrination.

White people MADE UP a lot of this religious garbage that much of the people of color around the world follow...and thus having made it up, they KNOW BETTER than to believe in it...lol.

That's one of the reasons you see so many rich and powerful White folks who arrogantly break the laws of the Bible and of their so-called religions without the fear of consequences.

They know the truth about them and their origins.

They know that for the most part, their religions (including their scriptures) are just man-made TOOLS used to control the masses.

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Good for you..

It was good for MOST of them too...lol.
I had close relationships with a few.

cool

True.
But if it IS consensual, then other factors must be considered in order to make those charges.

I make no charges.

He is full of shit.....

Because his belief IN and/or promotion OF those scriptures (whether he really believes in them or not) is the MOTIVE FOR his vile behavior.

It promotes an atmosphere of shame and hypocrisy in which a person has to hide their true feelings and desires and pretend to be something they aren't.

AfroAmericans...for the most part...can't live by the scriptures of the Bible NOR were they meant for us anyway.

His behavior is not recommended by Scripture....False teachers shall and do lead many astray - con man.

I know.
Wisdom is the proper understanding and application of knowledge.

Good start

How so?
Explain.....

We Living in the USA in which Corruption Collusion and exploitation is common place.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a "desire" but I don't see the need to keep going in circles.

You said that Israel was a "failed state" and I showed you that it's not.
Instead of accepting this, you start producing "reasons" for why it's not instead of focusing on the fact that it IS NOT.

And I maintain it is a fail state....Any state that cannot support itself but need the help of others to survive is a failed State.

The Black or African FAILING in life and as a community is one of the "goals" of White "supremacy".

If we are successful through building a progressive community and living progressive successful lives...that COUNTERS their aims and objectives.

Yes

Using the United States to help ourselves HELPS US.
...forget about the racists.

They are many Organizations and Institutions in the USA that Have a racist Agenda....Afterall Racism was legal in The USA for most of its existence.

The U.S. Military is NOT the "very arm" of racism.
Racism existed long before the U.S. military or the U.S. itself did.

The Racism of today is fairly recent started in the 1500's

Prior to that Racism was about Culture kin  and even Nationality....After Triangular Trade Route it became about skin color and physical features

Remember I talked about the Romans in the other thread and how they had their own military.

Like most things in this society, it can be USED by the racists to achieve their aims and goals. 

Yes...In the US it has been used for Racist purposes overseas and at home...there have been exceptions

No.
Nor have I made the sweeping claim that they don't...like you made the sweeping claim that they did.

I said according to science NOT ALL of them have a conscience.

I that I have read and the few animals of other specie that have had what I considered a relationship with lead me to that All encompassing statement.

What evidence do you have that the Jesus of scripture HAS saved you or others?
Why have so many who believe in him dead, in jail, or in trouble?

His Life is an Example....The man Jesus has shown they WAY for us to live.

That Example has saved Many who choose to follow in deeds his words and lifestyle.

The Scripture is the  learned Wisdom of Our Ancestors.

But the scriptures you quote from didn't come from "our Ancestors", they came from the ancestors of the Caucasians.

We are One human Family

The Egyptians Ethiopians and Indians and Chinese have there ancient works.

That's not the LEGAL definition.
But I understand what you mean.

Cool

The manner in which you procured sex is Abusive and Negative...to all involve

That's not true, that's you OPINION

We both got what we wanted and what was promised from the exchange.
That was a success on both sides.

You are welcome to your own Opinion....I have stated mine.

I can't argue with what something "sounds like" to you....lol.
But again, her NEEDS weren't threatened.
She could eat, had a home, had clothes, and apparently had decent health...or atleast didn't say anything was wrong with her.

cool if you say so.

She had what she NEEDED.
She WANTED help with certain things, and got the help she wanted.

You imply it when you suggest that a person shouldn't use sex to get what they want or need.

You imply that having sex is more sinful or wrong than accomplishing a particular goal.

Please post that statement of Mine in which I said "Sex is sinful"

Not When Sex is involved

More OPINION...not fact.
Sex is no different and you can't prove it.

Fine by me

True.
But you're jumping from one conclusion to the next to the next to support your assumption.

All you know of the situation is that she wanted help with a resume....for what other purposes, you are ignorant of.

If It's a Resume....It's usually to pursue employment of some kind

Scripture is a FORM of dogma, theology, and ideology.

Ideology yes......Dogma and Theology no.

And if you believe in Jesus Christ and the Bible, you ARE a Christian whether you accept the term or not.

Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus believe in the Bible and Jesus Christ are they Christians?

According to my understanding it is Fornication if One party is Married

Lol...your understanding is wrong.

Fornication is the Christian term for sex between unmarried people.

Fine.....I never Once said I was a Christian.

Do you have any evidence of this?

Also, what IS "moral decay"?
Show me proof of one's morals "decaying" because of serial cohabitation.

Here are a few you may appreciate Psychology and Emotional Injury, STD's, Violence and Addictions.

I Do not Judge

You HAVE judged through out this thread.

You feel Judged.

1. So you've read "all" the scriptures of the world?

No...I have not read them all in Entirety... but I have read parts of many enough to know that most have some things in common.

2. That may be part of the problem, you've read and believe in TOO MANY scriptures because some of them contradict eachother.

The scriptures of the Bible weren't even meant for us as Africans.

The Bible was written by Black African and sourced from Africa.....The Original Hebrews were Black.

Religion is partially BASED on scripture.

In Western theology, no scripture = no religion.

Scriptures are a Collection of Books procured by a particular people of there known Knowledge  which will include Religion but not limited to that alone.

Yes... Religion is based on scripture but not Scripture

No Script... no Sciences

How do you obey something you don't have let alone have access to?

We all have access to....for it is nearer than hands and feet.

Prostitution is Abusive

So, since you consider both abusive...would you make both illegal?

Why would I .....I have done enough by telling you what it is - The rest is up to you?

John 8:7-11

What you call "liberally and freely" is a euphemism for being ensnared in the flesh selfishness greed gluttony and there attendant evils of obsessive compulsive and addictive behaviors usually brought on by search for or the seeking of  pleasure for pleasure sake

OR looking at things from a logical and open-minded point of view instead of through the lense of indoctrination.

Cool

White people MADE UP a lot of this religious garbage that much of the people of color around the world follow...and thus having made it up, they KNOW BETTER than to believe in it...lol.

That's one of the reasons you see so many rich and powerful White folks who arrogantly break the laws of the Bible and of their so-called religions without the fear of consequences.

There is no action without reaction

They know the truth about them and their origins.

They know that for the most part, their religions (including their scriptures) are just man-made TOOLS used to control the masses.

Scriptures are man made tools to set Man free....Religions is used by the rich and powerful to control and rule the Masses

frankster

I make no charges.

...yet you make accusations, lol.

His behavior is not recommended by Scripture....False teachers shall and do lead many astray - con man.

While his behavior may not be recommended by scripture, it is CAUSED by scripture because his natural desires are in conflict with what he "believes" to be right according to those scriptures.
It sets up COGNATIVE DISSONANCE in his head.

We Living in the USA in which Corruption Collusion and exploitation is common place.

Not that you're wrong, but let me ask you.....
Do you think there is LESS corruption in most other nations?

And I maintain it is a fail state....Any state that cannot support itself but need the help of others to survive is a failed State.

Perhaps if that support is taken away...it WILL fail.
But as long as it maintains that support, but defacto it has NOT failed.

You can't be fallen and supported at the same time, that's a contradiction.

They are many Organizations and Institutions in the USA that Have a racist Agenda....Afterall Racism was legal in The USA for most of its existence.

The good thing about the USA is that there are also many organizations and institutions here that fight AGAINST racism.
So we have choices.

That's a no-brainer.
Saying the racism of today is recent is like saying the people of today are recent.

However racism itself is THOUSANDS of years old.
Look no further than ancient India when the Caucasians Aryans invaded the Indus Valley region and slaughtered and oppressed the Black Dravidians and set up a Varna (caste) system based on color and race.

How can a man who allegedly DIED for humanity be an example of how to live?

Caucasians really did a number on our people when they forced and convinced so many of them to accept his obviously illogical religions.

That Example has saved Many who choose to follow in deeds his words and lifestyle

Since they follow his alleged example, does that mean most followers of Jesus also die at 33 or before they're 40?

We are One human Family

We're all human, not sure about all being from the same family.

cool if you say so.

Those are the facts.

You must study the SCRIPTURES in order to be considered a "theologian".

Dogma and ideology are very similar.
Both rely on writings = scripts

Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus believe in the Bible and Jesus Christ are they Christians?

Lol...what Buddhists and Hindus have YOU talked to who "believe in" Jesus?

You don't have to.
Your scripture quoting says it all.

You feel Judged.

....and occasionally insulted, lol.

No...I have not read them all in Entirety... but I have read parts of many enough to know that most have some things in common.

Yeah, most of them were written by the hand of OTHER HUMAN BEINGS....that's what they have "in common".

Which means they are likely prone to be in error and outright fabricated.

What The SUPRREME BEING wants us to know can be delivered to us DIRECTLY without middle men.

The Bible was written by Black African and sourced from Africa

King James wasn't Black.
Guttenberg wasn't Black.
The Greeks who wrote the New Testament weren't Black.

What are you talking about?????

Oh my....lol.
I think I know what you mean by this, but could you please extrapolate?

Correct.
But the reaction doesn't always equate to the action.

Scriptures are man made tools to set Man free.

The scriptures that the first 5 books of the Bible YOU read were made to set the CAUCASIANS FREE....from a life of savagery while they were confined in the caves of the Caucasus mountains.

As I said before, those scriptures WERE NOT meant for us.

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

I make no charges.

...yet you make accusations, lol.

No all I did was tell you what you were doing.....edifying.

While his behavior may not be recommended by scripture, it is CAUSED by scripture because his natural desires are in conflict with what he "believes" to be right according to those scriptures.
It sets up COGNATIVE DISSONANCE in his head.

They are are his Indiscipline Carnal Desire...Not his Natural Desire - Not the fault of Scripture.

Not that you're wrong, but let me ask you.....
Do you think there is LESS corruption in most other nations?

It Matters not....Corruption anywhere is still Corruption and because others are corrupt does not mean you should envy and follow them.

Perhaps if that support is taken away...it WILL fail.
But as long as it maintains that support, but defacto it has NOT failed.

You can't be fallen and supported at the same time, that's a contradiction.

Vassal State equals Failed state.

The good thing about the USA is that there are also many organizations and institutions here that fight AGAINST racism.
So we have choices.

Yes though we make progress... racism still run the USA and its Military

That's a no-brainer.
Saying the racism of today is recent is like saying the people of today are recent.

Then You miss the point....Racism prior to 1500's was more about Kin and Nationality and Religion

Whilst today it is about Physical Features and skin Color

Look no further than ancient India when the Caucasians Aryans invaded the Indus Valley region and slaughtered and oppressed the Black Dravidians and set up a Varna (caste) system based on color and race.

Caste system would be more Classism than Racism....as when it comes to color of skin all caste having all hues within their ranks

Yes some class do have a preponderance of a certain hue than others.

How can a man who allegedly DIED for humanity be an example of how to live?

Caucasians really did a number on our people when they forced and convinced so many of them to accept his obviously illogical religions.

99% of our Heroes are Dead....Soldiers purportedly died so you might live(free) - What's your point?

That Example has saved Many who choose to follow in deeds his words and lifestyle

Since they follow his alleged example, does that mean most followers of Jesus also die at 33 or before they're 40?

It is not so much quantity of years....but quality of Life.

We are One human Family

We're all human, not sure about all being from the same family.

One Human Family Race Specie - Homo sapien sapien.

cool if you say so.

Those are the facts.

Tell yourself that...not I

You must study the SCRIPTURES in order to be considered a "theologian".

Dogma and ideology are very similar.
Both rely on writings = scripts

Similar in that they consist of Ideas but not the same....neither Am I a Theologian.

Lol...what Buddhists and Hindus have YOU talked to who "believe in" Jesus?

It is standard among them to accept Jesus as a Prophet or Avatar or Messiah

You don't have to.
Your scripture quoting says it all.

Jesus was not a Christian and he also quoted Scripture.....Plus most of what I quote is common to Africa and Asians Spirituality.

Only because I am Most familiar with it and am in the West where it is considered an Authority/Oracle by many.

You feel Judged.

....and occasionally insulted, lol.

That was not my intent ....but the truth is often offensive

Yeah, most of them were written by the hand of OTHER HUMAN BEINGS....that's what they have "in common".

Which means they are likely prone to be in error and outright fabricated.

Yes...I dare say all were written by human hands -

Errors and out right misleading Information and Interpretation are mostly found in those meant for the Consumption of the General Population/Public.

What The SUPRREME BEING wants us to know can be delivered to us DIRECTLY without middle men.

Yes....

So let me ask you a hypothetical question:- Where should the Supreme Being put such communique? or How?

The Bible was written by Black African and sourced from Africa

King James wasn't Black.
Guttenberg wasn't Black.
The Greeks who wrote the New Testament weren't Black.

What are you talking about?????

King James who was referred to as the Black Boy by his Contemporaries only Translated the Bible...Guttenburg Printed the bible

You Obviously do not know your History...Ancient Greece was a Black Civilization - A Vassal state of Khemet by way of Crete.

Most of not all of the Early church Fathers were Black

Oh my....lol.
I think I know what you mean by this, but could you please extrapolate?

An automobile is based on a horse drawn carriage...Are they the same?

Correct.
But the reaction doesn't always equate to the action.

Based on Newton's Third Law of Motion they do...Karma

Scriptures are man made tools to set Man free.

The scriptures that the first 5 books of the Bible YOU read were made to set the CAUCASIANS FREE....from a life of savagery while they were confined in the caves of the Caucasus mountains.

As I said before, those scriptures WERE NOT meant for us.

Then what is meant for us

frankster

No, I told YOU what I was doing and you misconstrued it.

Helping isn't the same as abusing or exploiting.

They are are his Indiscipline Carnal Desire...Not his Natural Desire - Not the fault of Scripture.

His lack of "discipline" isn't so much of a problem as his LYING.

We all lack discipline in certain aspects of our lives, that's part of being human today.
But lying about them and being a hypocrite is unnecessary EXCEPT when you live in a society that condemns that which is natural...like sex.

It Matters not....Corruption anywhere is still Corruption and because others are corrupt does not mean you should envy and follow them.

1. I'm glad you feel that way because for some reason I got the impression that you thought the U.S. had some sort of "monopoly" on corruption and immorality.

2. Usually people don't follow corrupt people because of their corruption....but for other impressive reasons that make them attractive.
Like having wealth, power, respect, talent, etc...

1. Israel is not a vassal state
2. Vassal doesn't mean failed.

Not sure where you got either impression from, lol.

I agree...
So we should focus on continuing to make progress and remove the racists where we find them.

Then You miss the point....Racism prior to 1500's was more about Kin and Nationality and Religion"

THAT wasn't racism.....
That was tribalism, xenophobia, and sectarianism.
Racism has ALWAYS been about race.

It was that way back then too.

Caste system would be more Classism than Racism....as when it comes to color of skin all caste having all hues within their ranks

Racism IS a form of Classism.
Your race is your class.

99% of our Heroes are Dead

Not MY Heroes...lol.

....Soldiers purportedly died so you might live(free)

- What's your point?

It wasn't a point so much as a question.....
Again, how can a man who is said to have died for people's sins be an "example" of how to live?

An assumed man of color dying at the hands of White people and a White government.

What kind of example is that to set?

Do you have any proof that Buddhists or Hindus accept Jesus as a Prophet or Messiah?

Jesus was not a Christian and he also quoted Scripture.

The scriptures he allegedly quoted in the Bible isn't the same AS the Bible itself that you quote.
Some of them are CONTAINED in the Bible, but they aren't the same.

....Plus most of what I quote is common to Africa and Asians Spirituality.

....in that they are following their COLONIZER'S religions and holy books.

If YOU, the AFRICAN, and the ASIAN are all reading from the same Bible that White folks GAVE yall, then ofcourse you'll find commonality....lol.

Only because I am Most familiar with it and am in the West where it is considered an Authority/Oracle by many.

Ofcourse.
Because they consider White folks themselves the "authority" on most matters.

Errors and out right misleading Information and Interpretation are mostly found in those meant for the Consumption of the General Population/Public.

Ok.
So we can agree that those books are NOT holy and shouldn't be accepted as the "Words of God", right?

So let me ask you a hypothetical question:- Where should the Supreme Being put such communique? or How?

I'm not qualified to say where The SUPREME BEING "should" put them but where The SUPREME BEING often puts them is in dreams, intuition, flashes of inspiration, direct communication, Spiritual visits, and many many other methods.

But they are usually given to the INDIVIDUAL on an intimate level.
...not mass produced by the hands of man, like a book.

When a Spirit comes to you directly and gives you information, that carries  FAR more rate than the information you get out of some book.

King James who was referred to as the Black Boy by his Contemporaries only Translated the Bible

I don't think that's true.
I've heard that crap being spread by Hebrew Israelites to justify why they're still reading a White man's Bible.

They're trying to MAKE King James "Black" even with no evidence of it period.

Just go ahead and SAY it and MAKE it true anyway.

You Obviously do not know your History...Ancient Greece was a Black Civilization

That's not accurate.
That's like saying the United States is a Native American nation.

Ancient Greece was not a Black civilization.
Ancient Greece was an early Caucasian civilization.

The civilization that existed where Greece exists today WAS originally a Black civilization.

That's debatable.

The early followers of Yeshua and his disciples were dark skinned Middle Easterners...many of whom would be considered "Black" today.  But it should be noted that they didn't see themselves as the same as sub-Saharan Africans.

Nor do I believe they called themselves a "church".
I think that may be European term beyond the Roman Empire.

No.
But what's the difference between Scripture and scripture?

But Newton doesn't MAKE the laws, so he doesn't get to define them....lol.

Nature and what we sit down, discuss, and decide for ourselves as a community.

Infact...that's how much of what you call "scripture" was chosen.

When we decided to write laws and rules for Caucasians to follow to clean them up and civilize them, we sat down and discussed and decided which ones would be effective and fitting for them given their nature and condition.

Black folks don't need a "script" to follow.
We have natural Creativity and Guidance in us as long as we are being OURSELVES and aren't being influenced by Caucasians in our thinking.

You don't have to TELL Black men not to lay with their mothers or eat animals who've already died like the Bible does.

You have to tell people that who were DOING it....so they could stop.

frankster

No, I told YOU what I was doing and you misconstrued it.

Helping isn't the same as abusing or exploiting.

It is what it is....I have said My piece.

His lack of "discipline" isn't so much of a problem as his LYING.

We all lack discipline in certain aspects of our lives, that's part of being human today.
But lying about them and being a hypocrite is unnecessary EXCEPT when you live in a society that condemns that which is natural...like sex.

Discipline is His Problem....Delayed Gratification

Yes it is Human to err

With regards to Lying and Hypocrisy.... The only acceptable exception is to save a life or negate suffering.

1. I'm glad you feel that way because for some reason I got the impression that you thought the U.S. had some sort of "monopoly" on corruption and immorality.

Cool

2. Usually people don't follow corrupt people because of their corruption....but for other impressive reasons that make them attractive.
Like having wealth, power, respect, talent, etc...

It matters how they get it.....The Means doesn't always justifies the Ends.

1. Israel is not a vassal state
2. Vassal doesn't mean failed.

Not sure where you got either impression from, lol.

Vassal States Cannot survive on their own....hence a failed state

I agree...
So we should focus on continuing to make progress and remove the racists where we find them.

Agreed

Then You miss the point....Racism prior to 1500's was more about Kin and Nationality and Religion"

THAT wasn't racism.....
That was tribalism, xenophobia, and sectarianism.
Racism has ALWAYS been about race.

Yes...but the Definition Use and Practice have Changed.

It was that way back then too.

Not True....provide your links or evidence

Racism IS a form of Classism.
Your race is your class.

Racism today is based on skin color and physical features....cannot say the same ever for both casteism or classism

99% of our Heroes are Dead

Not MY Heroes...lol.

Name those Living Heroes?

....Soldiers purportedly died so you might live(free)

- What's your point?

It wasn't a point so much as a question.....
Again, how can a man who is said to have died for people's sins be an "example" of how to live?

By How he/she Lived.

An assumed man of color dying at the hands of White people and a White government.

What kind of example is that to set?

It tells you the nature of the people and their government....in which The Lives of People of Color are not valued the same as those of whites

Do you have any proof that Buddhists or Hindus accept Jesus as a Prophet or Messiah?

How Jesus Christ Is Depicted In Islam

Jesus was not a Christian and he also quoted Scripture.

The scriptures he allegedly quoted in the Bible isn't the same AS the Bible itself that you quote.
Some of them are CONTAINED in the Bible, but they aren't the same.

True....But they have more in common than they differ.

....Plus most of what I quote is common to Africa and Asians Spirituality.

....in that they are following their COLONIZER'S religions and holy books.

If YOU, the AFRICAN, and the ASIAN are all reading from the same Bible that White folks GAVE yall, then ofcourse you'll find commonality....lol.

White folks did not Write the Scriptures of which the bible is composed.

Ofcourse.
Because they consider White folks themselves the "authority" on most matters.

There is some truth in what you stated...

Africans Considered the ideas contained in the bible authoritative before Europeans did.

Ok.
So we can agree that those books are NOT holy and shouldn't be accepted as the "Words of God", right?

God's Messengers carry His Words....So it is accurate to say they are God's Word - Chinese telephone/whispers errors are possible and sometimes inherent.

I'm not qualified to say where The SUPREME BEING "should" put them

Neither Am I

but where The SUPREME BEING often puts them is in dreams, intuition, flashes of inspiration, direct communication, Spiritual visits, and many many other methods.

True...

But Mankind is Greedy Selfish and Lying....How do you discern the Truth?

But they are usually given to the INDIVIDUAL on an intimate level.
...not mass produced by the hands of man, like a book.

When access to these Individual is control and the words of these Individual are manipulated or discredited....then what?

When a Spirit comes to you directly and gives you information, that carries  FAR more rate than the information you get out of some book.

True

King James who was referred to as the Black Boy by his Contemporaries only Translated the Bible

I don't think that's true.

And you would be Right...it must have been either king george or king charles.

I've heard that crap being spread by Hebrew Israelites to justify why they're still reading a White man's Bible.

They're trying to MAKE King James "Black" even with no evidence of it period.

Just go ahead and SAY it and MAKE it true anyway.

At any rate ...he only translated the bible

You Obviously do not know your History...Ancient Greece was a Black Civilization

That's not accurate.
That's like saying the United States is a Native American nation.

No...its more like how Ancient Egypt was Black African and now Arabs are claiming it.

Ancient Greece was not a Black civilization.
Ancient Greece was an early Caucasian civilization.

The civilization that existed where Greece exists today WAS originally a Black civilization.

Rear Window - Black Athena Pt 1

AFRICANS IN THE ANCIENT MEDITERRANEAN ISLANDS

That's debatable.

The early followers of Yeshua and his disciples were dark skinned Middle Easterners...many of whom would be considered "Black" today.  But it should be noted that they didn't see themselves as the same as sub-Saharan Africans.

Thanks you prove my point.....I made a mistake and put "of" instead of "but"

Nor do I believe they called themselves a "church".
I think that may be European term beyond the Roman Empire.

cool

No.
But what's the difference between Scripture and scripture?

One is thought to be Original or closer to Source and the other is accepted as commentary or further from original.....One is about Truth whilst the other is about mundanity or  worldly affairs

But Newton doesn't MAKE the laws, so he doesn't get to define them....lol.

Newton doesn't make or define....He described then

Nature and what we sit down, discuss, and decide for ourselves as a community.

Recreate the Scriptures

Infact...that's how much of what you call "scripture" was chosen.

When we decided to write laws and rules for Caucasians to follow to clean them up and civilize them, we sat down and discussed and decided which ones would be effective and fitting for them given their nature and condition.

Recreate the Scriptures.

Black folks don't need a "script" to follow.
We have natural Creativity and Guidance in us as long as we are being OURSELVES and aren't being influenced by Caucasians in our thinking.

You don't have to TELL Black men not to lay with their mothers or eat animals who've already died like the Bible does.

You have to tell people that who were DOING it....so they could stop.

Let your Conscience be your guide.

frankster

You say "discipline" is his problem, I say HYPOCRISY is.

If he would be true to himself and weren't influenced by religion to hide his behavior....he wouldn't need to discipline his behavior.

Ofcourse the rest of society he lived in would have to be de-programmed from the same brainwashing HE received; because they too have been conditioned to believe sex with multiple women is wrong also.

It matters how they get it.....The Means doesn't always justifies the Ends.

Agreed.
But even if that got it the "wrong" way, there are various levels of wrong.

I don't put a woman who lied and cheated her way to the top of an Insurance Agency to become a millionaire - in the same category as a drug dealer who stole, murdered, and kidnapped his way to being a millionaire.

Both did immoral things to get to the top, but one was clearly worse than the other  IMO.

Babies and little children can't survive on their own....do that mean THEY are failures as humans?

Let's start with an excerpt from a sermon said to have been delivered by Prophet Muhammad around 632 AD

"This sermon was delivered on the Ninth day of Dhul-Hijjah, 10 A.H. ( 623AD) in the Uranah valley of Mount Arafat in Mecca. It was the occasion of annual rites of Haj. It is also known as the Farewell Pilgrimage................All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a White has no superiority over a Black nor a Black has any superiority over a White except by piety and good action."

https://www.iium.edu.my/deed/articles/thelastsermon.html 

That was nearly 1500 years ago dealing with color based racism.

Racism today is based on skin color and physical features....cannot say the same ever for both casteism or classism

Again, Racism is a form OF Classism.

Instead of wealthy or sex, RACE is your Class.

I don't know of any humans I'd call my "heroes" outside of my Parents.

It tells you the nature of the people and their government....in which The Lives of People of Color are not valued the same as those of whites

It also tells you that they were very powerful and sends a message that you should be careful going up against them.
That's the message it sends....subconsciously and openly.

They show you Jesus speaking out against the Roman Government and then show him suffering and killed for it.

BTW...I asked you for proof or strong evidence that Buddhists and Hindus believe in Jesus.
So far you haven't produced any.

Not quite sure about that.

If you're going to let them TRANSLATE it and ARRANGE it...you might as well say they wrote it, lol.

Hell, after THEY tamper with it....sure can't accept it as pure or original anymore.

Africans Considered the ideas contained in the bible authoritative before Europeans did.

Sure, some of them.
Like worshipping God, respecting your neighbor, not lying or cheating.
That's only a FRACTION of what the Bible says and advises one to do though.

I could spend a month on the New Testament alone showing you how much of it is Greek/Roman ideology and doesn't line up with Africa morality and ideology.

God's Messengers carry His Words....So it is accurate to say they are God's Word 

True, but we have to FIRST make sure they are actually God's Messengers before we believe in the message.

You know what's true to YOU because you've either observed and/or experienced it.

It's about Communicating directly with US as individuals.

When access to these Individual is control and the words of these Individual are manipulated or discredited....then what?

No O/one controls or limits access to an Individual from The SUPREME BEING.
Absolutely No O/one.

If The SUPREME BEING Intends for you to get a Message -you WILL get it no matter what.
No chance or possibly of that not happening; neither in actuality nor theoretically.

Some would say that the book is only as valuable as it's translation.

A dream or Spiritual visitation DOESN'T NEED a "translation".
Unlike man-made "holy" books, it conveys the message meant for you crystal clearly.

Most people who have had Spiritual experiences say that the message conveyed to them was so clear and accurate that answers to their questions often came to them before they could even mentally form the question.

No...its more like how Ancient Egypt was Black African and now Arabs are claiming it.

Either analogy would fit.
But my main point is, if it's Greek or Greece...it's probably not Black.

As quiet as it's kept....lol....I actually kicked around the idea that the first Romans and Greeks who actually built those buildings and structures were probably Black.

I don't have enough evidence to support that though.

I KNOW the civilizations that sat on that land before Greece or Rome were Black, so I choose to focus on them.

One is thought to be Original or closer to Source and the other is accepted as commentary or further from original.....One is about Truth whilst the other is about mundanity or  worldly affairs

For theological purposes, you'd like to be pin-point accurate and know which source was the oldest.

But from a moral standpoint...does it matter?

If we have already established that BOTH have been tampered with and were crafted by the hands of man...neither can be held up as THEE standard.

You have people arguing over Dead Sea Scrolls vs Bible and which contains the most mistakes.
If EITHER contains mistakes...then does it really matter outside of using them for references?

When you look for God's word, you look for PURITY.

I don't see that coming from the hands of humans anytime soon.

frankster

You say "discipline" is his problem, I say HYPOCRISY is.

If he would be true to himself and weren't influenced by religion to hide his behavior....he wouldn't need to discipline his behavior.

Without Discipline there is no Progress....Only Regression

Ofcourse the rest of society he lived in would have to be de-programmed from the same brainwashing HE received; because they too have been conditioned to believe sex with multiple women is wrong also.

You intend to  brainwash to your liking.

t matters how they get it.....The Means doesn't always justifies the Ends.

Agreed.
But even if that got it the "wrong" way, there are various levels of wrong.

I don't put a woman who lied and cheated her way to the top of an Insurance Agency to become a millionaire - in the same category as a drug dealer who stole, murdered, and kidnapped his way to being a millionaire.

Both did immoral things to get to the top, but one was clearly worse than the other  IMO.

Both are Wrong and each will receive their Just Reward.

Babies and little children can't survive on their own....do that mean THEY are failures as humans?

Yes....by human standa

Let's start with an excerpt from a sermon said to have been delivered by Prophet Muhammad around 632 AD

"This sermon was delivered on the Ninth day of Dhul-Hijjah, 10 A.H. ( 623AD) in the Uranah valley of Mount Arafat in Mecca. It was the occasion of annual rites of Haj. It is also known as the Farewell Pilgrimage................All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a White has no superiority over a Black nor a Black has any superiority over a White except by piety and good action."

That was nearly 1500 years ago dealing with color based racism.

The Writer is obviously Saying that all Mankind is One Family.....And All Muslim whether Black White Arab or Non Arab are all Brothers...

There is obvious differences between human beings which the writer was addressing...

There is no way modern racism would posit "white have no superiority over black" or "Muslims constitute one brotherhood"

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a White has no superiority over a Black nor a Black has any superiority over a White except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly."

Again, Racism is a form OF Classism.

Instead of wealthy or sex, RACE is your Class.

Yes..Racism Classism and Casteism are all similar and overlap.

Racism is based on skin color and physical features

Classism is based on Social Status and Wealth.

Casteism is Based on Work and Heredity

I don't know of any humans I'd call my "heroes" outside of my Parents.

Well God bless them for being Alive and Here Now.

It also tells you that they were very powerful and sends a message that you should be careful going up against them.
That's the message it sends....subconsciously and openly.

They show you Jesus speaking out against the Roman Government and then show him suffering and killed for it.

BTW...I asked you for proof or strong evidence that Buddhists and Hindus believe in Jesus.
So far you haven't produced any.

I have shown you That  Muslim do..Here is what Buddhist say last paragraph page 5

"Furthermore, there are some historical writings that state that some Buddhists believed that Jesus Christ was the reincarnate of Buddha."

https://digitalcommons.andrews.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1253&context=jams

Not quite sure about that.

I am

If you're going to let them TRANSLATE it and ARRANGE it...you might as well say they wrote it, lol.

Hell, after THEY tamper with it....sure can't accept it as pure or original anymore.

Yeah....they translated in their language for their people - but the Original is not theirs.

Sure, some of them.
Like worshipping God, respecting your neighbor, not lying or cheating.
That's only a FRACTION of what the Bible says and advises one to do though.

I could spend a month on the New Testament alone showing you how much of it is Greek/Roman ideology and doesn't line up with Africa morality and ideology.

Start with your most convincing argument or fact of Greek Roman Ideology that does not line up with African Morality and Ideology?

God's Messengers carry His Words....So it is accurate to say they are God's Word 

True, but we have to FIRST make sure they are actually God's Messengers before we believe in the message.

True

You know what's true to YOU because you've either observed and/or experienced it.

We cannot experience or observe everything...what of the rest?

It's about Communicating directly with US as individuals.

Who should communicate with you directly??

No O/one controls or limits access to an Individual from The SUPREME BEING.
Absolutely No O/one.

I agree 

We are talking about those who receive the visions etc...they can be control manipulated and discredited.

If The SUPREME BEING Intends for you to get a Message -you WILL get it no matter what.
No chance or possibly of that not happening; neither in actuality nor theoretically.

True

Some would say that the book is only as valuable as it's translation.

A dream or Spiritual visitation DOESN'T NEED a "translation".
Unlike man-made "holy" books, it conveys the message meant for you crystal clearly.

Most people who have had Spiritual experiences say that the message conveyed to them was so clear and accurate that answers to their questions often came to them before they could even mentally form the question.

Yes but would you believe a stranger?

Saying he or she has a message from God

Worst maybe the one who had the vision don't speak a language you know....you will find yourself in need a translator.

Either analogy would fit.
But my main point is, if it's Greek or Greece...it's probably not Black.

As quiet as it's kept....lol....I actually kicked around the idea that the first Romans and Greeks who actually built those buildings and structures were probably Black.

I don't have enough evidence to support that though.

I KNOW the civilizations that sat on that land before Greece or Rome were Black, so I choose to focus on them.

I am talking about Greece

One is thought to be Original or closer to Source and the other is accepted as commentary or further from original.....One is about Truth whilst the other is about mundanity or  worldly affairs

For theological purposes, you'd like to be pin-point accurate and know which source was the oldest.

But from a moral standpoint...does it matter?

If we have already established that BOTH have been tampered with and were crafted by the hands of man...neither can be held up as THEE standard.

You have people arguing over Dead Sea Scrolls vs Bible and which contains the most mistakes.
If EITHER contains mistakes...then does it really matter outside of using them for references?

When you look for God's word, you look for PURITY.

I don't see that coming from the hands of humans anytime soon.

They individually contain enough Truth...for the lost to find their Way

frankster

A BALANCE is required.
Too much discipline is limiting and leads to stagnation; but as I said before, the preacher's problem has less to do with discipline and more to do with the brainwashing and miseducation him and his community received about what is actually right and wrong.

You intend to  brainwash to your liking.

Some of our people DO need to be brainwashed and programmed, but most need to be taught simply how to think for themselves.

The Writer is obviously Saying that all Mankind is One Family.....And All Muslim whether Black White Arab or Non Arab are all Brothers...

I understand what was being said.
You asked for an example of how racism in the past was built upon skin color and I showed you how it existed in the past as evident by Muhammad's telling his followers not to engage in it.

Look at that word "social status".
Social status could be based on many different things, and RACE is just one of them.

As I said before, racism IS a type of classism.
In a racist society....your RACE or SKIN COLOR is your Class.

Actually, "caste" is an English term.
The original word in Hindu is VARNA which literally means "color".
The original Caste/Varna system in Hindu was literally based on skin color from darkest to lightest, and this is THOUSANDS of years old.

I have shown you That  Muslim do..Here is what Buddhist say last paragraph page 5

Lol....I didn't ask you for evidence that Muslims do, I asked you for evidence that HINDUS and BUDDHISTS believed in Jesus.

"Furthermore, there are some historical writings that state that some Buddhists believed that Jesus Christ was the reincarnate of Buddha."

Belief in Jesus is NOT a staple or established part of the Hindu or Buddhist religions.
Pointing to a FEW Buddhists or Hindus who mention Jesus doesn't mean it's part of Hindu or Buddhist doctrine.
You, there are probably Catholics who believe in Satan.....but that's not established doctrine in Catholicism.

Yeah....they translated in their language for their people - but the Original is not theirs.

Then who does the "Original" belong to?

And where are those people today who have the "Original" Scriptures?

Start with your most convincing argument or fact of Greek Roman Ideology that does not line up with African Morality and Ideology?

Not sure what you're asking.

Nor do you need to.
You experience and observe what pertains to YOU and what helps you solve YOUR problems.
The rest is to help others....or perhaps yourself later.

W/whoever is righteous and wants to, and wants to ensure that T/their message gets to me UNTAMPERED with.

I agree 

We are talking about those who receive the visions etc...they can be control manipulated and discredited.

If a person receives a direct Vision FOR THEM....it doesn't matter if others don't believe them or try go "discredit" them because the information they received will help them regardless.
Now if they receive a Vision and then are INSTRUCTED to share it with the entire society, then that may be where some problems arise.

However, Whoever gave them that vision would hopefully have FORSEEN the problems that may arise from this and planned things accordingly.

See, this is why I question many people who CLAIM to speak for God but have problems getting their message out.
Because if God wanted THEM to deliver a particular message, it would be delivered period....and there is nothing human beings could do to stop it.

If they are being blocked and their message being suppressed, I have to question who actually sent them out.

However if YOU have a problem and YOU seek Divine Counsel and receive a Vision or Message to solve that problem....YOU shouldn't worry about whether others believe it or not....as long as it works to solve YOUR problem.

It really would depend on the circumstance and the various factors involved.

Generally speaking, I believe that God's messages for ME are given DIRECTLY to me from God, not from another human being whom God knows I may question.

However that doesn't mean God still wouldn't use a human to deliver a message to me.

Worst maybe the one who had the vision don't speak a language you know....you will find yourself in need a translator.

I'd have to question if it actually came from God or not because God knows I don't speak his language, so why send him?

Even a mere human being knows not to give you important instructions in a language you don't understand.

So I'd question if that message was actually meant to me AND I'd question who actually sent it.

Or enough truth to keep you lost and going in circles.

Some of the best lies contain many elements of truth; but while you're consuming the great tasting truth, you're also consuming the poisonous lies along with it.

Let's make it easy......

We can put religion to the side and decide what's true or false by the impact and success it has on our lives.

If you have a problem and APPLY what you read in that Scripture to that problem....and it solves that problem...IT WORKS.
If it doesn't....it DOESN'T work.
Plain and simple.

No need to go in circles or travel the globe looking for translations and interpretations....either it works or it doesn't.

frankster

A BALANCE is required.
Too much discipline is limiting and leads to stagnation; but as I said before, the preacher's problem has less to do with discipline and more to do with the brainwashing and miseducation him and his community received about what is actually right and wrong.

Too much Discipline instilled from without is actually a form of  Punishment ....Self Discipline is about Control Transmutation and Training.

You intend to  brainwash to your liking.

Some of our people DO need to be brainwashed and programmed, but most need to be taught simply how to think for themselves.

They need education...

I understand what was being said.
You asked for an example of how racism in the past was built upon skin color and I showed you how it existed in the past as evident by Muhammad's telling his followers not to engage in it.

No I disagree....

People always engage around their differences....

In many cultures people with red hair(Gingerism) were feared and killed or ritually sacrifice is that racism? and if not why not?

In many parts of Africa albino's were discriminated against is that racism?

Look at that word "social status".
Social status could be based on many different things, and RACE is just one of them.

As I said before, racism IS a type of classism.
In a racist society....your RACE or SKIN COLOR is your Class.

Yes..overlap

Social Status is in some societies dictated by color but in a Classist society Wealth Supersede Race.

In a racist society Race supersede Wealth

Actually, "caste" is an English term.
The original word in Hindu is VARNA which literally means "color".
The original Caste/Varna system in Hindu was literally based on skin color from darkest to lightest, and this is THOUSANDS of years old.

Yes...it does mean color and if we are going to split hairs let me remind you what I said.

Color and physical Features/  common physical characteristics ....you leaving out the features.

Below is picture of some Brahmins...the  highest caste - they run the spectrum of hues and if you go to Tamil you will also find blue black Brahmins.

https://images.app.goo.gl/riWC5YWSqvhtB8dU8

On Dec 3 I posted the following "Racism as we know it today...is pretty recent development - thought it has antecedents."

I have shown you That  Muslim do..Here is what Buddhist say last paragraph page 5

Lol....I didn't ask you for evidence that Muslims do, I asked you for evidence that HINDUS and BUDDHISTS believed in Jesus.

Well I did both....And I am sure you ask for muslim Evidence too.

"For Hindus, Christ is an acharya. His example is a light to any of us in this world who want to take up the serious practice of spiritual life. His message is no different from the message preached in another time and place by Lord Krishna and Lord Chaitanya".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/beliefs/jesus_1.shtml#:~:text=For Hindus%2C Christ is an,Lord Krishna and Lord Chaitanya.

Belief in Jesus is NOT a staple or established part of the Hindu or Buddhist religions.
Pointing to a FEW Buddhists or Hindus who mention Jesus doesn't mean it's part of Hindu or Buddhist doctrine.
You, there are probably Catholics who believe in Satan.....but that's not established doctrine in Catholicism.

The point is he is recognized as a Holy Man by them all

Then who does the "Original" belong to?

And where are those people today who have the "Original" Scriptures?

Some parts of the Originals have been found in Egypt and Sumer....

Not sure what you're asking.

I cannot be any Clearer....basically ethics and morals that greco-roman that has or shares no African influence.

Nor do you need to.
You experience and observe what pertains to YOU and what helps you solve YOUR problems.
The rest is to help others....or perhaps yourself later.

Often times our problems are interpersonal....of a nature none of us has experienced or observed before.

So as you posted coming from one perspective.... yours - will not solve those issue.

your solutions would most likely be selfish and self serving hence no solution.

W/whoever is righteous and wants to, and wants to ensure that T/their message gets to me UNTAMPERED with.

Exactly and how would God do that?

I agree 

If a person receives a direct Vision FOR THEM....it doesn't matter if others don't believe them or try go "discredit" them because the information they received will help them regardless.

If the information is not accepted....it cannot help anyone.

Now if they receive a Vision and then are INSTRUCTED to share it with the entire society, then that may be where some problems arise.

Exactly.

However, Whoever gave them that vision would hopefully have FORSEEN the problems that may arise from this and planned things accordingly.

See, this is why I question many people who CLAIM to speak for God but have problems getting their message out.
Because if God wanted THEM to deliver a particular message, it would be delivered period....and there is nothing human beings could do to stop it.

If they are being blocked and their message being suppressed, I have to question who actually sent them out.

According to the Ancients...we all get the message - but our prejudice perspective and perceptions blinds us.

The message is delivered....but Man is greedy  selfish and prone to making mistakes - confuses and or misunderstands.

The Proverbial Free Will God has been reputed to have given Man...cannot be Abrogated.

However if YOU have a problem and YOU seek Divine Counsel and receive a Vision or Message to solve that problem....YOU shouldn't worry about whether others believe it or not....as long as it works to solve YOUR problem.

We are social creatures so my problem usually involves others...if they not aboard they solution my not be so effective.

It really would depend on the circumstance and the various factors involved.

That's not an answer.

Generally speaking, I believe that God's messages for ME are given DIRECTLY to me from God, not from another human being whom God knows I may question.

However that doesn't mean God still wouldn't use a human to deliver a message to me.

True

So the question remain how would you know it's from God?

I'd have to question if it actually came from God or not because God knows I don't speak his language, so why send him?

Even a mere human being knows not to give you important instructions in a language you don't understand.

So I'd question if that message was actually meant to me AND I'd question who actually sent it.

But you accept scientific facts from any language once interpreted...

Or enough truth to keep you lost and going in circles.

That too

Some of the best lies contain many elements of truth; but while you're consuming the great tasting truth, you're also consuming the poisonous lies along with it.

Let's make it easy......

We can put religion to the side and decide what's true or false by the impact and success it has on our lives.

cool

If you have a problem and APPLY what you read in that Scripture to that problem....and it solves that problem...IT WORKS.
If it doesn't....it DOESN'T work.
Plain and simple.
No need to go in circles or travel the globe looking for translations and interpretations....either it works or it doesn't.

frankster 

So we will end up recreating the wheel and be at the disadvantage to those who have the Ancient Knowledge

On 12/11/2023 at 5:51 PM, Pioneer1 said:

You keep saying racism is "thousands" of years old Pioneer, but there is no evidence to suggest that this is true and everything you've ever shared as evidence, that I have checked comes up short.

"Varna" a word that I was unfamiliar with speaks to class not skin color.  The Indian caste system was much more complex than you make it seem and nothing to do with "racism" at least not prior to the colonial period.

frankster

Too much Discipline instilled from without is actually a form of  Punishment ....Self Discipline is about Control Transmutation and Training.

Well the FIRST step in doing any type of "discipline" training whether it's for diet or sex, is to understand the PURPOSE of that discipline and training in the first place.

A lot of the fasting practiced by religions around the world that is ASSUMED to be for spiritual purposes, was actually founded for MEDICINAL purposes.
But at some point the original purpose was lost or misunderstood and people began fasting for reasons they didn't understand nor the benefits of.

They need education...

When most Black people....not all but most...are taught how to properly think FOR THEMSELVES, they will automatically educate themselves.

No I disagree....

People always engage around their differences....

In many cultures people with red hair(Gingerism) were feared and killed or ritually sacrifice is that racism? and if not why not?

Somewhat.
It was based on genetics.

Red hair is a sign of recessive genetics so many of them were killed to prevent them from reproducing weak/recessive genes.

In many parts of Africa albino's were discriminated against is that racism?

Same reasoning.
They feared that 2 albinos mating would produce more albinos.
Albinos with their pale skin and weak eyes clearly are at a disadvantage in most parts of Africa with the heat and bright sun so producing a "tribe" of them would pretty much be producing failure.

Obviously I don't agree with these barbaric practices, but I do share with you the reasoning behind it.

This is also the truth behind much of the "ritual sacrifice" you read about in history in ancient cultures.

Yes..overlap

Social Status is in some societies dictated by color but in a Classist society Wealth Supersede Race.

In a racist society Race supersede Wealth

Are you sure you're not conflating Classism with an Aristocracy?

Classism is based on "class"....sho'nuff...but class isn't always tied to wealth....do you agree?

Yes...it does mean color and if we are going to split hairs let me remind you what I said.

Color and physical Features/  common physical characteristics ....you leaving out the features.

Below is picture of some Brahmins...the  highest caste - they run the spectrum of hues and if you go to Tamil you will also find blue black Brahmins.

True.

Go to Latin America and you'll find jet Black nappy haired Black folks who'll tell you they're "Spanish" and practice the Catholic religion also...lol.

As the recessive White race blends in and dies out, pretty soon you have a Black/Brown super majority where the ORIGINAL function and reasoning behind these castes and terms become vague and merely ceremonial.

Also to your point...
Although the Aryans introduced the Vedas and Varna system, there is evidence that I'm starting to believe that much of the Caste system probably DID INDEED exist among the Dravidians before the arrival of the Aryans.  But it wasn't based on race or color so much as it was based on degrees of knowledge or occupation strictly.

Well I did both....And I am sure you ask for muslim Evidence too.

No.
Jesus is mentioned in the Koran and I know Muslims believe Jesus was a Prophet.
But he's generally  not accepted in Buddhism or Hinduism.

That doesn't mean that INDIVIDUAL Buddhists or Hindus can't choose to INCORPORATE him and certain Christians concepts.
This tends to happen a lot in the West where religions are more relaxed and people are free to pick and choose which parts they'll accept and reject...lol.

Some parts of the Originals have been found in Egypt and Sumer....

Have you seen them?
Have you read them?

I cannot be any Clearer....basically ethics and morals that greco-roman that has or shares no African influence.

If you can't get any clearer than you just did.....that's a problem, LOL.

Not exactly sure what you're saying or asking of me here.

Often times our problems are interpersonal....of a nature none of us has experienced or observed before.

So as you posted coming from one perspective.... yours - will not solve those issue.

If it truly came from God...it will.

I'm sure you've heard the saying, "God makes a WAY out of no way".

your solutions would most likely be selfish and self serving hence no solution.

Whether the solution is "selfish" or not is irrelevant.
What IS of utmost importance is whether or not it actually SOLVES the problem.

If you work hard all week, you deserve your pay check.
What you do WITH that check is none of your employer's business.

We should focus on what needs to be focused on.

Exactly and how would God do that?

I don't know.
I don't know how God operates....nor do I need to.
I know that God is effective.

If the information is not accepted....it cannot help anyone.

If it came from God and was intended for a specific person it WILL be accepted and it WILL help them.
No doubt about it.

According to the Ancients...we all get the message - but our prejudice perspective and perceptions blinds us.

Trust me.
Any message that God wants you to know directly WON'T be blinded or prejudiced.
It will come through MORE clear than a crystal.

The message is delivered....but Man is greedy  selfish and prone to making mistakes - confuses and or misunderstands.

Nope....no confusion or misunderstanding.
.....if it actually came from God.

But if it came from some man CLAIMING he speaks for God...now you might have some confusion entering the picture, lol.

We are social creatures so my problem usually involves others...if they not aboard they solution my not be so effective.

Different people have different problems.
What's a problem for YOU may not be a problem for them.

Perhaps the REAL solution would be for you to leave the community you're in and find those who ARE onboard with what you believe and are trying to do.

I'm not going to go to a lesbian bar only to complain about why the women aren't digging me...lol.

That's not an answer.

Some questions don't warrant an answer....only a response.😉

True

So the question remain how would you know it's from God?

God can and often does makes it perfectly clear to the individual in a way no other Being could- that it is from God and could be from no One else except God.

But you accept scientific facts from any language once interpreted...

Yes, because I know man is limited in his ability to communicate.
So I understand WHY those facts have to be translated.

God has NO LIMITS communicating so there is no need to "translate" a Message from God that was meant directly to me because it would be tailored specifically for me to understand clearly without the aid of another human.

That's one of the beauties of a direct message from God.
One of the many many MANY beautifies.

Troy

"Varna" a word that I was unfamiliar with speaks to class not skin color.

The word "varna" literally means COLOR.

Research the fall of the Indus Valley Civilization.

Glad to see someone else is keeping up with the conversation BTW....😉