Wow....Just Watch And Listen

That video is from 1957. Whether he's still alive or not, I hope that he did not spend his lifetime being lost. 

Yet, 67 years later, there are Black folks who are just as lost or in a state of denial or simping for inclusion within the dominant society. 

Through colonization and imperialism, white folks have been  infiltrating non-white folks for a couple hundred years now.

That African dude speaking perfect English and dressed in westernized attire in 1957 is a  a telltale sign of how deeply Black folks have been programmed for a long time.😎

The video seems to be Propaganda put out by supporters of Apartheid South Africa...Trying to Equate African Tribalism and Bigotry with Western style Apartheid  Racism as Normal Global and Historical.

He is Spouting what is called "The Hamitic Theory"(now discredited) That was taught in all schools prior to the 1970's especially in North Eastern Africa as a means of divide and conquer. In it  was taught that Hamites though Black skinned were actually descendants of Aryan Race of Caucasians and were responsible for all significant achievement on the African Continent...

The Emperors of Ethiopia in the early 1800's referred to themselves as Aryans/Caucasians as of these teachings due to a language distortions that the Europeans made seemingly advantageous...Noble/Nobility means Aryan.

The Stories about Hindu Kush does lend some credence to why the Emperors adopted the term as at One time Ethiopia Ruled from Africa to the Indian Continent...The original Aryans are believed to have come from Afghanistan Iran And India....all Dark Skinned Peoples (Before the Ottoman/Turks)

In my following comment I will use the following terms defined as such

people of color - humans who are not of the dual racial category, white european.

one of the things i rarely, very rarely, seem to read in posts of this subject is mention of parents. How one is reared matters. and it seems few people of color today seem to realize how most of the fscally better off people of color for centuries raised their children to be white european philes.  and that kind of rearing can be maintained through a life when the people your parents raise you to love ar ein control. 

1 hour ago, richardmurray said:

one of the things i rarely, very rarely, seem to read in posts of this subject is mention of parents. How one is reared matters...

Surely, I've mentioned parents in one of my diatribes. 

Whoever raised that fella in the video clearly wanted him to have a different life. 😁

It would have been interesting to see if his mind changed after spending a few hours in a sundown town.🤣😎

ProfD

The Ethiopian's views weren't a result of resent colonization that happened a few hundred years ago.
They've felt that way for a LONG time about other Africans.

There is SOME validity to his claims that his people migrated there from the Middle East a long time ago.
Where he's wrong is in believing he has "no" Black/African blood in him or his people.
Regardless of the strain of Middle Eastern ethnicity his disant ancestors may have been, CLEARLY him and most Ethiopians are mixed with African/Black to various degrees.

Not only do most Ethiopians feel this way but so do most Somalis and Eritreans.

They are pretty much a mix of 2 or 3 major races/ethnicities:

1. African/Black
2. Arabian (Arab, Hebrew, Assyrian, Persian, ect...)
3. Caucasian (Greek, Roman, and Caucasian Arabian)

The Arabian part is VERY touchy because Arabians (not Arabs but Arabians) themselves are highly mixed.

frankster

The Emperors of Ethiopia in the early 1800's referred to themselves as Aryans/Caucasians as of these teachings due to a language distortions that the Europeans made seemingly advantageous...Noble/Nobility means Aryan.

The Stories about Hindu Kush does lend some credence to why the Emperors adopted the term as at One time Ethiopia Ruled from Africa to the Indian Continent...The original Aryans are believed to have come from Afghanistan Iran And India....all Dark Skinned Peoples (Before the Ottoman/Turks)

The fact that Aryans invaded India and slaughtered and oppressed the Black Dravidians hasn't been discredited.
It has just been IGNORED by racist White and near White archeologists both in the West and in India who don't want to accept the truth about their racist origins.

There is a STRONG connection between the Ethiopians, Somalis, Yemenis, and other Black and "Blackish" people of that region because many of them are descendants of the original dark skinned Dravidians who migrated from the Indus Valley region across Arabia and down into Africa.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

The fact that Aryans invaded India and slaughtered and oppressed the Black Dravidians hasn't been discredited.

Maybe so.

That 

It has just been IGNORED by racist White and near White archeologists both in the West and in India who don't want to accept the truth about their racist origins.

There is a STRONG connection between the Ethiopians, Somalis, Yemenis, and other Black and "Blackish" people of that region because many of them are descendants of the original dark skinned Dravidians who migrated from the Indus Valley region across Arabia and down into Africa.

I believe the Migration is in the Opposite Direction....Out of Africa.

frankster

Most people  believe this.....because it's the CURRENT theory that Western/Caucasian archeologists and historians have proposed.
It lines up with their "Theory of Evolution".

It tickles the ears of most Black people when they hear White scientists say that all humans came from Africa.
But they don't understand the diabolical and insulting REASONING behind them making that claim.

Whites claim....and others now believe because of it....that humanity EVOLVED in Africa, left the continent, and spread out around the globe.
Which implies that those who remained behind....Africans themselves...are LESS EVOLVED than those who over time left and spread out continuing to evolve.

@ProfD whomever raised him wanted what most parents want for their children, a happy life. 

Well, medgar evers had a colleague, some call a friend, who left the deep south to come to nyc. Medgar evers was assassinated/killed by whites, said colleague is still alive, old, a grandfather, has a very nice house, has money, friends and connections with many white europeans or those who are mostly descended from white europeans

12 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Most people  believe this.....because it's the CURRENT theory that Western/Caucasian archeologists and historians have proposed.
It lines up with their "Theory of Evolution".

It tickles the ears of most Black people when they hear White scientists say that all humans came from Africa.
But they don't understand the diabolical and insulting REASONING behind them making that claim.

Whites claim....and others now believe because of it....that humanity EVOLVED in Africa, left the continent, and spread out around the globe.
Which implies that those who remained behind....Africans themselves...are LESS EVOLVED than those who over time left and spread out continuing to evolve.

The Main reason now Given is because when you trace back all Human Genes they all converge in Africa and Africa still have the most diverse Genetic pool...which is collaborated with both Archeology and paleontology and several other schools of thought.

But I Most like Runoko Rashidi's Ideas as it based on the study of Civilization and Cultures in which he show at the based or beginning of Most human societies or ethnics groups are African

White skin is not seen as an  (Evolutionary) Adaptation but  seen more as a Mutation(Natural Selection) in that it does not increase "Fitness" - Survivability.

frankster

The Main reason now Given is because when you trace back all Human Genes they all converge in Africa and Africa still have the most diverse Genetic pool...which is collaborated with both Archeology and paleontology and several other schools of thought.

Having a diverse genetic pool is not evidence of being the oldest.

The United States of America has one of the most DIVERSE gene pools yet is one of the world's YOUNGEST nations.
Why?
Because it's a nation of immigrants.

The history of Africa is a history of one ethnic group after another from both Asia and Europe entering the continent to conquer, settle, trade, ect....

There is more of a history of various peoples GOING INTO Africa than COMING OUT of her.

White skin is not seen as an  (Evolutionary) Adaptation but  seen more as a Mutation(Natural Selection) in that it does not increase "Fitness" - Survivability.

The White skin of an albino is a result of genetic mutation.
However the White skin of most Caucasians is a result of genetic SELECTION.

One is accidental, the other is deliberate.

25 minutes ago, richardmurray said:

@ProfD whomever raised him wanted what most parents want for their children, a happy life. 

Sure. Most parents want a better life for their offspring. Most do not set out to raise a monster or a martyr. 

25 minutes ago, richardmurray said:

Well, medgar evers had a colleague, some call a friend, who left the deep south to come to nyc.

Medgar Evers is a permanent figure in AfroAmerican history. His name is on buildings, street signs schools, parks, etc.

Evers' colleague who fled, er, moved to NYC is only somebody to his own family and friends. He has the honor of being able to say he was friends with a historical figure. 😁😎

@ProfD you said the ethiopians parents wanted him raised to be something else, no, they didn't. they didn't see the value in emphasizing the culture of their forebears. Which ... the funny thing is, the black dos community publicly spoke against black dialects of english, publicly spoke against black spirituality or cultures that black dosers had before the war between the states.  

Yes, medgar evers name is on buildings throughout the usa while the black community he fought for in mississippi/alabama/lousiana is still suffering, terribly.

that is not true, he has been given many accolades by many groups. I have seen him, he has many strangers looking to him. 

My point is, which you miss for some reason is that the ethiopian wouldn't suffer a sundown town, he would leave. Medgar evers comprehended that a people who learn to immigrate between states, flee from one state in the union to another, move from one state in the union to another, is dysfunctional. A large part of the black populace, fled the south from fear but by doing so, created two minority situations. a minorty populace in the south under a white community used to abusing /killing/enslaving it + a minority populace outside the south under a white community who didn't want them as neighbors [which black people forget, most whites in the north tried their best to stop black people from moving out the south]  and who criminalized them as much as possible to deter any betterment. 

15 minutes ago, richardmurray said:

@ProfD you said the ethiopians parents wanted him raised to be something else, no, they didn't. they didn't see the value in emphasizing the culture of their forebears.

I don't really know what his parents wanted for him because I don't any of them. 

Yes, medgar evers name is on buildings throughout the usa while the black community he fought for in mississippi/alabama/lousiana is still suffering, terribly.

Medgar Evers is remembered for being a catalyst in the Civil Rights movement. 

AfroAmericans are still suffering under the system of racism white supremacy.

that is not true, he has been given many accolades by many groups. I have seen him, he has many strangers looking to him. 

My point is that I've heard of Medgar Evers.  I've never heard of his friend in NYC.

My point is, which you miss for some reason is that the ethiopian wouldn't suffer a sundown town, he would leave.

I didn't realize there was a point to be missed.  My statement was based on a hypothetical. 

A large part of the black populace, fled the south from fear but by doing so, created two minority situations...

Sure.  AfroAmericans caught h8ll wherever they chose to live but we're still here.

I use emoticons in my writing for 1) humor and 2) figuratively.  Try not to read into everything I write. 😎

On 12/18/2023 at 1:13 PM, ProfD said:

I hope that he did not spend his lifetime being lost. 

I'm sure he did not.  Noticed how the white girl from South African just dismissed the Brother's questions while continuing to grill him.

I walked past Vernon once.  He was on the board of Bankers Trust a company I worked for back in the early 90's.  He was one of the "largest" Black men in the country.  

30 minutes ago, richardmurray said:

@ProfD To this topic, jordan worked alongside medgar evers but publicly admitted he left the south for the north. That same type of variance of thinking between evers who stayed side jordan who left is also in parents and thus the various ways they raise children , especially in the black community globally

Understood.  I get where you're going with it.😎

• Like 1

On 12/19/2023 at 8:10 PM, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Having a diverse genetic pool is not evidence of being the oldest.

The Diversity is significance because within the diversity ever human trait or characteristic exist.

The More Genetic diversity in any Genome the longer its been around....Time/Descendants equals Diversity/Mutations.

"the average African genome has nearly a million more genetic variants than the average non-African genome.1"

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929722003172

The United States of America has one of the most DIVERSE gene pools yet is one of the world's YOUNGEST nations.
Why?
Because it's a nation of immigrants.

That maybe True Only because There are Many Africans in the USA.

There maybe more Genetic Diversity in a Single African Village that the whole entire rest of the World that's orders of Magnitude....

The history of Africa is a history of one ethnic group after another from both Asia and Europe entering the continent to conquer, settle, trade, ect....

The History of Africa is that it is the BirthPlace of Mankind...

There is more of a history of various peoples GOING INTO Africa than COMING OUT of her.

Where you get this from?

White skin is not seen as an  (Evolutionary) Adaptation but  seen more as a Mutation(Natural Selection) in that it does not increase "Fitness" - Survivability.

The White skin of an albino is a result of genetic mutation.
However the White skin of most Caucasians is a result of genetic SELECTION.

One is accidental, the other is deliberate.

Fine........Think we had this discussion already

On 12/19/2023 at 7:59 PM, frankster said:

White skin is not seen as an  (Evolutionary) Adaptation but  seen more as a Mutation(Natural Selection) in that it does not increase "Fitness" - Survivability.

Sure it is:  In the northern climates, where there is less opportunity to be in the sun, lighter skinned people with straighter hair are able to absorb more vitamin D it is one reason we (Black folk) are more prone to vitamin D deficiency, living in Chicago, NY and Detroit.  😉

frankster

The Diversity is significance because within the diversity ever human trait or characteristic exist.

Really?

So which African tribe produces bone straight hair like the Chinese or Japanese?

What part of Africa are people who look like Eskimos, native to?

.....according to modern White archeologists and those who study under them.

Where you get this from?

From actually reading and doing MY OWN research and following the logical conclusions based on MY findings.
Not going by what Whites in academia with their own biased agendas choose to put out.

Troy

Sure it is:  In the northern climates, where there is less opportunity to be in the sun, lighter skinned people with straighter hair are able to absorb more vitamin D 

So how do you explain why so many dark skinned Eskimos and other Native American peoples who have lived in northern climates as far as the North Pole have thrived for THOUSANDS of years with without White skin?

1200px-Inuit-Kleidung_1.jpg

6zyoajvrtbu91.jpg

They aren't White....unless they're mixed from being colonized.

Infact, many of them are as brown as you are with slanted eyes.

Also, how do you explain the fact that in East Asia as far north as upper Russia....you have tan and brown skinned Koreans who've been living there for THOUSANDS of years even before the White Russians arrived?

The genes that govern skin color has next to NOTHING to do with climate or exposure to the sun.

Yes....the sun can give you a tan if you stay out in it long enough.
But it doesn't determine your natural skin color.

18 hours ago, Troy said:

Sure it is:  In the northern climates, where there is less opportunity to be in the sun, lighter skinned people with straighter hair are able to absorb more vitamin D it is one reason we (Black folk) are more prone to vitamin D deficiency, living in Chicago, NY and Detroit.  😉

My understanding of Evolutionary science is basic...All Adaptations are the Results of Mutation - Not all Mutations are Adaptations.

They are basically Three Categories of Mutations - Good, Neutral or Bad....Only Good Mutations are called Adaptations.

So yes they are both ends of the same process Natural selection starts the process and Adaptation is the End Result.

White Skin is Good as it allows for more Absorption of Vitamin D and Bad because it also absorbs more UV radiation...which causes Skin Cancer

An opportunity/adversity cost analysis...Hence the reason I say it is a mutation but unsure as to whether or not it is an Adaptation.

The Inuits(Eskimos) who are exposed to greater cold and sunshine did not experience this mutation of whitening skin....raw.

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Really?

So which African tribe produces bone straight hair like the Chinese or Japanese?

Check out the Barona/boraano tribe of Kenya and the San(Bushman) of Southern Africa.

.....according to modern White archeologists and those who study under them.

Yes...From both European and Chinese sources.....latest genetics research also confirm out of Africa theory

Africans themselves say they come from the Stars

Where you get this from?

From actually reading and doing MY OWN research and following the logical conclusions based on MY findings.
Not going by what Whites in academia with their own biased agendas choose to put out.

Cool got Any links?

19 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Really?

The African continent is the most genetically diverse location on Earth.  This cannot make sense to you because believe in multiple, phenotypically based, races.

19 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

So how do you explain why so many dark skinned Eskimos and other Native American peoples who have lived in northern climates as far as the North Pole have thrived for THOUSANDS of years with without White skin?

I wrote "lighter" skinned not "white" skinned no one has "white" skin.  The photos you shared illustrate was I was talking about.

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The genes that govern skin color has next to NOTHING to do with climate or exposure to the sun.

There are genetic adaptations that are biologically advantageous and that are selected for over a great many generations.  In 2023 you will have dark skinned Brother in Detroit, but their genetics were optimized for a different climate many millennia ago.

Another is adult lactose tolerance of cultures that domesticated cattle over many thousands of years.  Today you have some Black people that can tolerate ice cream and other who cannot -- it has nothing to do with the current environment and everything to do with their genetics.

frankster

My understanding of Evolutionary science is basic...All Adaptations are the Results of Mutation - Not all Mutations are Adaptations.

They are basically Three Categories of Mutations - Good, Neutral or Bad....Only Good Mutations are called Adaptations.

Understand, there is a difference between MUTATION and DEVIATION.

Mutations tend to be accidental, while deviations tend to be deliberate.

So yes they are both ends of the same process Natural selection starts the process and Adaptation is the End Result.

Deviation is not a form of "natural" selection though.
Most deviations that result in entire groups of people are as a result of SELECTIVE BREEDING

White Skin is Good as it allows for more Absorption of Vitamin D and Bad because it also absorbs more UV radiation...which causes Skin Cancer

Only a fraction of people with white skin got it from mutation (albinism).
Most people with white skin are progeny of the selective breeding of a particular deviation.

Yes...From both European and Chinese sources.....latest genetics research also confirm out of Africa theory

You can only CONFIRM that which has been established as true.
As long as we're calling it a "theory"....it hasn't been confirmed but merely SUPPORTED.

Facts...most of them atleast.....especially Sirius system.

And as a matter of basic common sense.....
Who would know better where THEY come from, the people themselves who are thousands of years old....or a handful of White scientists who just learned of their existence a few centuries ago?

So who should we be more inclined to believe, the people themselves...or those with a well documented history of LYING and constantly RE-WRITING history?

Troy

The African continent is the most genetically diverse location on Earth.  This cannot make sense to you because believe in multiple, phenotypically based, races.

I'm not a geneticist; perhaps you're right that Africa is the most genetically diverse but the United States is the most PHENOTYPICALLY diverse place on the planet.
Far more different phenotypes manifest themselves here than on the continent of Africa.
I'd also argue that Asia is more also more phenotypically diverse than the continent of Africa also.

There are genetic adaptations that are biologically advantageous and that are selected for over a great many generations.  In 2023 you will have dark skinned Brother in Detroit, but their genetics were optimized for a different climate many millennia ago.

If that is true.......
Why do most White scientists say that Black people in cold Canada or Europe have more of a chance for longevity and health than the Black people in African nations on the equator?

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Understand, there is a difference between MUTATION and DEVIATION.

Mutations tend to be accidental, while deviations tend to be deliberate.

How Do you define Deviation?

Mutation would lead to Variation.....And Variation could lead Divergence(Speciation).

Deliberate outside action to cause Variation Within a Specie...Breed/ing

Deliberate outside action to cause Variation outside of or between Species.....Hybridization or Chimera

Deviation is not a form of "natural" selection though.
Most deviations that result in entire groups of people are as a result of SELECTIVE BREEDING

Ok..i can work with that.

By Natural you mean Accidental/Random

Only a fraction of people with white skin got it from mutation (albinism).
Most people with white skin are progeny of the selective breeding of a particular deviation.

It's still a Mutation....you are saying that the Mutation was selected for

You can only CONFIRM that which has been established as true.
As long as we're calling it a "theory"....it hasn't been confirmed but merely SUPPORTED.

Exactly...it is confirmed by other means.

Science in large part is all about Repeatability(predictable) and Corroboration(supported). ...Confirmation.

The word Theory also means:-

a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena:"

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/theories

Facts...most of them atleast.....especially Sirius system.

cool

And as a matter of basic common sense.....
Who would know better where THEY come from, the people themselves who are thousands of years old....or a handful of White scientists who just learned of their existence a few centuries ago?

I currently give weight to then both....They come from the stars by way of Africa - we only beginning to know the science involve.

So who should we be more inclined to believe, the people themselves...or those with a well documented history of LYING and constantly RE-WRITING history?

A Liar should never be trusted

frankster

Probably what you would call a "Negative Mutation".

A mutation in a way that leads to relatively negative consequences, especially in nature.

Blonde or red hair is not only a mutation but a DEVIANT mutation.....a DEVIATION.
It leads to negative consequences in nature.

Mutation would lead to Variation.....And Variation could lead Divergence(Speciation).

You can and do have variation WITHOUT mutation.

The variety of non-Caucasians races is an excellent example of variation without mutation.

For the purpose of making a race of deviants.

If it's still a "theory" then it hasn't been confirmed at all.

For such a long time the word "theory" was clearly UNDERSTOOD to mean a concept that was commonly believed and supported by evidence but not proven.
Now all of a sudden it's "accepted" and "factual" and this and that.

This is one of the reasons I don't trust Caucasian scientists and Caucasian academics period.
I do use it because of the limited choices I have, but I recognize they are too slick with words and they are too fluid with their definitions to nail down truth in them.

Neither evolution NOR "out of Africa" have been proven.
One of the few ways that a human can possibly do this on their own is to get in a TIME MACHINE to verify this...which hasn't been done yet.
Both are THEORIES that may be supported by SOME evidence but nothing absolute.

We shouldn't just go around accepting things ONLY because we haven't found a better explanation...yet.

57 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Probably what you would call a "Negative Mutation".

A mutation in a way that leads to relatively negative consequences, especially in nature.

I thought it was a Deliberate Selection......With now Negative Consequences.

Blonde or red hair is not only a mutation but a DEVIANT mutation.....a DEVIATION.
It leads to negative consequences in nature.

I cannot disagree with you more....show/tell of  connections and links where relevant.

You can and do have variation WITHOUT mutation.

The variety of non-Caucasians races is an excellent example of variation without mutation.

Please Explain Variation without Mutations?

For the purpose of making a race of deviants.

okay..."Yakub theory"...I do not accept it.....6600 yrs seems to have some credence.

If it's still a "theory" then it hasn't been confirmed at all.

You are entitled to your beliefs.

For such a long time the word "theory" was clearly UNDERSTOOD to mean a concept that was commonly believed and supported by evidence but not proven.
Now all of a sudden it's "accepted" and "factual" and this and that.

Could be you are confusing the layman use of the word "Theory" and its Scientific use?

Neither evolution NOR "out of Africa" have been proven.
One of the few ways that a human can possibly do this on their own is to get in a TIME MACHINE to verify this...which hasn't been done yet.
Both are THEORIES that may be supported by SOME evidence but nothing absolute.

Ok

We will have to agree to disagree on that.

We shouldn't just go around accepting things ONLY because we haven't found a better explanation...yet.

Yep...... that is the idea.

frankster

No, they TEND to be deliberate....but not always.
Sometimes they are accidental because they ARE mutations.
But yes, the consequences are negative.

That's the factor that makes a mutation a "deviation".....the negativity of it.

I cannot disagree with you more....show/tell of  connections and links where relevant.

Blonde and red hair is hair RECESSIVE.
It's DE-melanated.
They....like ruddy white skin...are missing key ingredients.

As a group, redheads seem to be more likely to develop certain health conditions and have certain health risks. These include:

• Increased skin cancer risk
  • Altered sensitivity to pain
  • Increased risk of Parkinson’s disease
  • Increased risk of endometriosis

https://medicover-genetics.com/health-risks-for-people-with-red-hair/

Look at the different races of humans.
Black Africans, Asians, Native Americans...
None of us are mutations, yet we vary one from the other in term of skin tone, eyes, hair, etc.

Look at the variation in flowers, birds, cats.
They go back as far as humanity can remember.

okay..."Yakub theory"...I do not accept it.....6600 yrs seems to have some credence.

Obviously....Mr. Bible Thumper...lol.

You probably believe in Adam & Eve.

The 6,600 year taught by the Nation of Islam is similar to the commonly accepted Christian belief that Adam and Eve were created around that time and populated the rest of humanity.

As mentioned many many times before.
Adam and Eve are allegories for the White race.
They are talking about THEIR history...which is why Cain can find a wife and build a city on a planet that only allegedly had him and his parents...lol.

Could be you are confusing the layman use of the word "Theory" and its Scientific use?

Lol...I'm not confused.

theory

1: a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena

Theory Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

There is a difference between ACCEPTED and PROVEN or CONFIRMED

frankster

No, they TEND to be deliberate....but not always.
Sometimes they are accidental because they ARE mutations.
But yes, the consequences are negative.

That's the factor that makes a mutation a "deviation".....the negativity of it.

And that is Deviation...

I cannot disagree with you more....show/tell of  connections and links where relevant.

Blonde and red hair is hair RECESSIVE.
It's DE-melanated.
They....like ruddy white skin...are missing key ingredients.

Ok

As a group, redheads seem to be more likely to develop certain health conditions and have certain health risks. These include:

• Increased skin cancer risk
  • Altered sensitivity to pain
  • Increased risk of Parkinson’s disease
  • Increased risk of endometriosis

https://medicover-genetics.com/health-risks-for-people-with-red-hair/

Okay....Yes - I understand that it is not a good or neutral mutation for the Specie or Individual.

Where is " negative consequences in nature."?

Look at the different races of humans.
Black Africans, Asians, Native Americans...
None of us are mutations, yet we vary one from the other in term of skin tone, eyes, hair, etc.

Look at the variation in flowers, birds, cats.
They go back as far as humanity can remember.

All variations are the results of mutation even hybridizations.

We have had this discussion already....geography climate diet and culture causes mutations - Then the Mutations are passed on.

Where is the Variation without mutation?

Obviously....Mr. Bible Thumper...lol.

You probably believe in Adam & Eve.

The 6,600 year taught by the Nation of Islam is similar to the commonly accepted Christian belief that Adam and Eve were created around that time and populated the rest of humanity.

As mentioned many many times before.
Adam and Eve are allegories for the White race.
They are talking about THEIR history...which is why Cain can find a wife and build a city on a planet that only allegedly had him and his parents...lol.

Cool I know you believe this.

Was Yaqub an Anunnaki?

Could be you are confusing the layman use of the word "Theory" and its Scientific use?

Lol...I'm not confused.

theory

1: a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena

Theory Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

There is a difference between ACCEPTED and PROVEN or CONFIRMED

Tell me the differences then...?

frankster

Okay....Yes - I understand that it is not a good or neutral mutation for the Specie or Individual.

Where is " negative consequences in nature."?

Some of them were listed above already....

-Increased cancers.
-Being more sensitive to pain or having your senses altered to it.
-Increased Parkinson's disease
....among many other negative consequences.

ONLY if you believe in the "theory" of evolution, which I don't.

Not sure if you DO or not but you can't believe in "the theory of evolution" AND the Bible at the same time because the Bible says God made everything and implies it reproduces after ITSELF...not mutates or evolves into something else

So you believe all of the DIFFERENT animals that exist are a result of mutation instead of Creation?

Was Yaqub an Anunnaki?

Not sure, because I'm not sure what the exact nature of the Anunnaki are.

I believe the ORIGINAL Black man...whom White people were made from...weren't the exact same as us.
Not only did they have different features but I believe they were both physically and mentally superior.

I guess the question would have to be are the Anunnaki "advanced" humans, or an entirely different species from humans all together?

When something is CONFIRMED or PROVEN it means there's enough evidence or proof that means it's definitely true beyond any reasonable argument.

When something is just ACCEPTED, that means it's believed regardless of the amount or strength of the evidence presented.

In other words, you can ACCEPT a lie.
But a lie can't be proven or confirmed because it's not true.

35 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Where is " negative consequences in nature."?

Some of them were listed above already....

-Increased cancers.
-Being more sensitive to pain or having your senses altered to it.
-Increased Parkinson's disease
....among many other negative consequences.

Cool....

Your use of the word nature is misleading.

ONLY if you believe in the "theory" of evolution, which I don't.

Not sure if you DO or not but you can't believe in "the theory of evolution" AND the Bible at the same time because the Bible says God made everything and implies it reproduces after ITSELF...not mutates or evolves into something else

Mutation is part of Reproductive and Generational  process.

Without mutation we would be clones of our parents....all appearing and being the same exact organism - Replication/Duplication/Copies.

Where did God say not to mutate or evolve?

After its Kind - having in common or similar.

So you believe all of the DIFFERENT animals that exist are a result of mutation instead of Creation?

Evolution is One of the many Processes of Creation

Was Yaqub an Anunnaki?

Not sure, because I'm not sure what the exact nature of the Anunnaki are.

ok

I believe the ORIGINAL Black man...whom White people were made from...weren't the exact same as us.
Not only did they have different features but I believe they were both physically and mentally superior.

I guess the question would have to be are the Anunnaki "advanced" humans, or an entirely different species from humans all together?

Yes...what do you think?

When something is CONFIRMED or PROVEN it means there's enough evidence or proof that means it's definitely true beyond any reasonable argument.

You are now saying what i have stated earlier.

Let me quote what I said earlier"Yes...From both European and Chinese sources.....latest genetics research also confirm out of Africa theory

When something is just ACCEPTED, that means it's believed regardless of the amount or strength of the evidence presented.

It can also mean it has been proven as true.."believe or come to recognize (an opinion, explanation, etc.) as valid or correct." - google dictionary.

In other words, you can ACCEPT a lie.
But a lie can't be proven or confirmed because it's not true.

True...but most words have more than one meaning as I have shown above

frankster

Or your UNDERSTANDING of the word "nature" is misconstrued.

Mutation is part of Reproductive and Generational  process.

Yes, but a SMALL part....under natural circumstance.

Without mutation we would be clones of our parents....all appearing and being the same exact organism - Replication/Duplication/Copies.

????
Are you sure of that?

If you believe that, then you're implying that ALL creatures are mutations to various extents.

Or the exact same...which is more likely the intended meaning/interpretation of that verse.

Have YOU PERSONALLY witnessed the process of Evolution?
And if so, when?

Thankfully....lol.

Yes...what do you think?

"Yes" to WHICH one?
Them being advanced humans, or a different Species all together?

Let me quote what I said earlier"Yes...From both European and Chinese sources.....latest genetics research also confirm out of Africa theory

And again, if it was "confirmed" (and it wasn't) they would no longer be calling it a THEORY.
It would be an ESTABLISHED FACT.

It can also mean it has been proven as true.."believe or come to recognize (an opinion, explanation, etc.) as valid or correct." - google dictionary.

You can ACCEPT or REJECT an absolute fact.
You can ACCEPT or REJECT a straight up lie.

However ONLY A FACT can be CONFIRMED.

Especially the words of White people....lol.
Which is why it leads to so much disagreement and confusion.

frankster

Or your UNDERSTANDING of the word "nature" is misconstrued.

Nature...

1.the external world in its entirety.......https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nature

2. the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations....google dictionary.

I am not the one that's confused..

Mutation is part of Reproductive and Generational  process.

Yes, but a SMALL part....under natural circumstance.

It is the part responsibility for Variation - Variety.

????
Are you sure of that?

Yes it is called Asexual Reproduction.

If you believe that, then you're implying that ALL creatures are mutations to various extents.

Yes

Or the exact same...which is more likely the intended meaning/interpretation of that verse.

No...The word "kind" basically sharing some qualities in common

Have YOU PERSONALLY witnessed the process of Evolution?
And if so, when?

Only in the sense of seeing my own children....Check out Biogenetic Law/Theory or Recapitulation Ontological Phylogeny

Thankfully....lol.

cool

Yes...what do you think?

"Yes" to WHICH one?
Them being advanced humans, or a different Species all together?

I think they are a different Specie

what say you?

Let me quote what I said earlier"Yes...From both European and Chinese sources.....latest genetics research also confirm out of Africa theory

And again, if it was "confirmed" (and it wasn't) they would no longer be calling it a THEORY.
It would be an ESTABLISHED FACT.

You going around in circles...

You can ACCEPT or REJECT an absolute fact.
You can ACCEPT or REJECT a straight up lie.

However ONLY A FACT can be CONFIRMED.

Obviously so can a Theory....be confirmed.

The very definition you posted confirmed my assertions by using the word "confirmed"

Especially the words of White people....lol.
Which is why it leads to so much disagreement and confusion.

Hebrew Words Are notorious for having multiple meanings..

frankster

Thanks for the definition of "nature".
Now how was MY use of the term "misleading" according to you???

Sounds like you don't believe God Created things in varieties from the beginning.
Sounds like you believe God Created one type of something and then allowed "evolution" and "mutation" to cause the variation now seen among species.

Am I correct?

Are you SURE mutation is the reason for our differences?
What about Divine Intervention?

I think they are a different Specie
what say you?

I'm not sure if they even existed in this Realm.
My information about them come from limited and questionable sources.

I'm inclined to believe they DID and DO exist, but not by that name and not by the stories I've heard about them.

Chasing in behind YOU trying to get you to understand basic words like "acceptance" and "theory".

Yes, but once it IS confirmed...it's no longer a THEORY.

Kind of like how a BOY can become a MAN.
But once he BECOMES a man...he's no longer a boy.

frankster

Thanks for the definition of "nature".
Now how was MY use of the term "misleading" according to you???

How does having red hair affect nature?

Sounds like you don't believe God Created things in varieties from the beginning.
Sounds like you believe God Created one type of something and then allowed "evolution" and "mutation" to cause the variation now seen among species.

Am I correct?

All Life is One....but is expressed in three (trinity) Originating forms 

Are you SURE mutation is the reason for our differences?

Yes....

What about Divine Intervention?

Then that's the Miraculous....in Which case a Gene was activated or expressed that previously was(thought to be) Dormant

i think they are a different Specie
what say you?

I'm not sure if they even existed in this Realm.
My information about them come from limited and questionable sources.

I'm inclined to believe they DID and DO exist, but not by that name and not by the stories I've heard about them.

Cool...because they had offspring with mankind i believe they are in this Realm....definitely humanoid and likely of the same specie or close.

Chasing in behind YOU trying to get you to understand basic words like "acceptance" and "theory".

Yeah....the very definition you posted agrees with what I stated.

Yes, but once it IS confirmed...it's no longer a THEORY.

Kind of like how a BOY can become a MAN.
But once he BECOMES a man...he's no longer a boy.

No a Theory is a theory and can be confirmed over and over and over

I see now you are conflating both Hypothesis Theory and Law...

layman explanation below..

Hypothesis....A guess postulate or argument - needs to be proven or disproven.

Theory....A test has been design to prove (not disprove) the Hypothesis - how and why

Law ....The What how and why as an equation is now known

frankster

See the above link I provided, and the contents thereof.

Red hair is a DEVIANCE that can result in a myriad of problems ranging from alerted sensitivity to pain to various types of cancers.

It's not a good thing.

You didn't answer my question as to whether I was correct or not, however what are the "three Originating" forms that you claim life expresses itself in?

Cool...because they had offspring with mankind i believe they are in this Realm....definitely humanoid and likely of the same specie or close.

Have you actually MET some Anunnaki or their hybrid offspring yourself, or is this material you simply got from a book or from other forms of research?

Maybe the fact that it IS just a theory can be confirmed...lol.

In other words....

If I tell Troy that I BELIEVE there is life on Mars, I can CONFIRM that I have this belief with you also.
That doesn't mean my belief itself has been confirmed, however.

That doesn't mean that life on Mars has been confirmed.

15 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

See the above link I provided, and the contents thereof.

Red hair is a DEVIANCE that can result in a myriad of problems ranging from alerted sensitivity to pain to various types of cancers.

It's not a good thing.

It does not Affect Nature.....just the individual or the particular variation of that particular specie

Cancer does not affect nature....Cancer is a part/process of nature

You didn't answer my question as to whether I was correct or not, however what are the "three Originating" forms that you claim life expresses itself in?

Consciousness is All/Singularity......Life is One and Formless.

Life enters physicality by taking shape(Form)....There are three basic forms that evolves to all other forms- The Dot is first, The Line is second and then The Circle is third or The Domain

Have you actually MET some Anunnaki or their hybrid offspring yourself, or is this material you simply got from a book or from other forms of research?

books

Maybe the fact that it IS just a theory can be confirmed...lol.

In other words....

If I tell Troy that I BELIEVE there is life on Mars, I can CONFIRM that I have this belief with you also.

Yes,...but you have not confirmed what you believe....I can only confirm that you believe.

That doesn't mean my belief itself has been confirmed, however.

No your idea has not been confirmed....but the fact that you believe has been

That doesn't mean that life on Mars has been confirmed.

No... life on mars has not been confirmed

frankster

It does not Affect Nature.....just the individual or the particular variation of that particular specie

But according to the definition YOU provided, nature includes the ENTIRE external world.
Isn't the red headed person PART of nature?

Why wouldn't cancer or altered sensitivity affect nature if it's affecting HIM and he's part of it?

When the oil spilled all over the ocean, they say that the oil spill is "ruining nature".

There are three basic forms that evolves to all other forms- The Dot is first, The Line is second and then The Circle is third or The Domain

Interesting concept.
It doesn't seem to go beyond the 2 dimensional Realm, though.

books

I see.

Yes,...but you have not confirmed what you believe....I can only confirm that you believe.

Exactly.
And THAT is about as far as you can take a confirmation of a theory.
You can only confirm that it is ACCEPTED...not that it's true.

Correct.
Same can be done with a theory.
I can acknowledge that YOU accept it and that YOU believe it.....even if I don't, lol.

14 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

But according to the definition YOU provided, nature includes the ENTIRE external world.
Isn't the red headed person PART of nature?

Yes

Why wouldn't cancer or altered sensitivity affect nature if it's affecting HIM and he's part of it?

Thats nature acting on itself...it can be negative to the individual whilst being positive to whole

When the oil spilled all over the ocean, they say that the oil spill is "ruining nature".

Ruining nature as we know it.....Changing the Ecology.

It was actually killing living things.....which is a natural occurrence in nature

There are three basic forms that evolves to all other forms- The Dot is first, The Line is second and then The Circle is third or The Domain

Interesting concept.
It doesn't seem to go beyond the 2 dimensional Realm, though.

Yes it does...to the three

books

I see.

Exactly.
And THAT is about as far as you can take a confirmation of a theory.
You can only confirm that it is ACCEPTED...not that it's true.

True meaning it is repeatable and you can use it to predict outcome

Correct.
Same can be done with a theory.
I can acknowledge that YOU accept it and that YOU believe it.....even if I don't, lol.

No...it goes beyond that.

it's has nothing to do with what I Believe or Accept....it's about repeatability and predictability.

frankster

Thats nature acting on itself...it can be negative to the individual whilst being positive to whole

Perhaps the only "positivity" having defective or deviant genes that cause diseases could offer to "the whole" is that it often kills off it's hosts before they can reproduce more of their defective genes in society.

It was actually killing living things.....which is a natural occurrence in nature

Where the concern is, is in the AMOUNT of killing and what is killed in the environment.

A certain amount of CRUDE oil/natural gas is emitted into the ocean constantly.
It does minimal damage.

But when it comes to the Exxon oil spill and other similar spills like it...that is SYNTHETIC material being spilled that is no longer in it's natural state, and in MASSIVE amounts.
Much more than the ecology can handle in it's normal state.

It has a much different and much more damaging effect on the environment than it's non-man made counterpart.

The concepts of lines and circles are 2 dimensional.

True meaning of what????

it's has nothing to do with what I Believe or Accept....it's about repeatability and predictability.

If you can repeat it and predict it...it's not a theory.
It's a scientific fact.

Problem is you aren't repeating and predicting the theory of human evolution.
You're playing guessing games with it.

frankster

Perhaps the only "positivity" having defective or deviant genes that cause diseases could offer to "the whole" is that it often kills off it's hosts before they can reproduce more of their defective genes in society.

Nature tends to be mostly Life Giving and Life Supporting.

Where the concern is, is in the AMOUNT of killing and what is killed in the environment.

A certain amount of CRUDE oil/natural gas is emitted into the ocean constantly.
It does minimal damage.

But when it comes to the Exxon oil spill and other similar spills like it...that is SYNTHETIC material being spilled that is no longer in it's natural state, and in MASSIVE amounts.
Much more than the ecology can handle in it's normal state.

It has a much different and much more damaging effect on the environment than it's non-man made counterpart.

Really.....Disaster come Disasters Go Big Little or Other - Nature continues On 

The concepts of lines and circles are 2 dimensional.

Depends on how they are Stacked or Positioned

True meaning of what????

Theory.

If you can repeat it and predict it...it's not a theory.
It's a scientific fact.

Look at the meaning of Theory you yourself posted.....it says Accepted

Problem is you aren't repeating and predicting the theory of human evolution.
You're playing guessing games with it.

Well yes it is a guessing game...in which experiments are designed to test those guests/hypothesis

The Longest-Running Evolution Experiment 

Patricia Wittkopp - Evolution in Black and White: How Fruit Flies Change Their Spots and Stripes

frankster

Life giving and life supporting isn't always a "positive".
....then again, positive and negative are sometimes SUBJECTIVE.

As a whole yes, but according to Caucasian Scientists some species can and have actually gone extinct as a result of mass death.

According to some reports, entire tribes/ethnic groups on certain islands were wiped out by White men who colonized the land.

So while nature ITSELF continues, as individual humans...we should try to preserve OUR health and lives from these disasters.

How can the CONCEPT of a line or circle be stacked or positioned to make them anything other than 2 dimensional?

Yes, I know.
Again....ACCEPTED is not the same as CONFIRMED.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Life giving and life supporting isn't always a "positive".

Maybe not....but it is always Life Giving and Supporting

....then again, positive and negative are sometimes SUBJECTIVE.

True

As a whole yes, but according to Caucasian Scientists some species can and have actually gone extinct as a result of mass death.

It wasn't the First and it won't be the Last....Life continues, out with the Old and in with New - Change is The A Universal Constant

According to some reports, entire tribes/ethnic groups on certain islands were wiped out by White men who colonized the land.

Well Yes....But were they - chances are their Genes continue on.

So while nature ITSELF continues, as individual humans...we should try to preserve OUR health and lives from these disasters.

As Human we should.....The Greatest Good to the Greatest Many.

How can the CONCEPT of a line or circle be stacked or positioned to make them anything other than 2 dimensional?

Like how a Three D printer works...Adding Layers and/or Subtracting Materiels - Stacking.

Yes, I know.
Again....ACCEPTED is not the same as CONFIRMED.

New Research Confirms 'Out Of Africa' Theory Of Human Evolution

"New research confirms the "Out Of Africa" hypothesis that all modern humans stem from a single group of Homo sapiens who emigrated from Africa 2,000 generations ago and spread throughout Eurasia over thousands of years. These settlers replaced other early humans (such as Neanderthals), rather than interbreeding with them."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/05/070509161829.htm

What SAys Ye now?

frankster

Wow..that's a pretty big leap.

In your previous post you said,
"Nature tends to be mostly Life Giving and Life Supporting."

Now you're saying it's ALWAYS life giving and supporting.

Not sure how a lightning strike that kills a tree or animal is "life giving"....lol.

It wasn't the First and it won't be the Last....Life continues, out with the Old and in with New - Change is The A Universal Constant

Life ITSELF will continue, but the life on an INDIVIDUAL will certainly be lost if they don't take the proper precautions.

What SAys Ye now?

I say, since you don't want to believe ME and trust the words of White scientists so much, read the words of the late scientist Stephen Hawkings on what a theory is and is not:

stephenhawking.jpg?resize=768,512&ssl=1

"Any physical theory is always provisional, in the sense that it is only a hypothesis: you can never prove it. No matter how many times the results of experiments agree with some theory, you can never be sure that the next time the result will not contradict the theory. On the other hand, you can disprove a theory by finding even a single observation that disagrees with the predictions of the theory. As philosopher of science Karl Popper has emphasized, a good theory is characterized by the fact that it makes a number of predictions that could in principle be disproved or falsified by observation. Each time new experiments are observed to agree with the predictions the theory survives, and our confidence in it is increased; but if ever a new observation is found to disagree, we have to abandon or modify the theory."

Stephen Hawking on What Makes a Good Theory and the Quest for a Theory of Everything – The Marginalian

Like I said, a Theory is NOT a fact and has NOT been proven.
Infact, Mr.Hawkins takes it a step further and goes as far as to say a theory or hypothesis can NEVER be proven!

Wow

8 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Wow..that's a pretty big leap.

Yep..

In your previous post you said,
"Nature tends to be mostly Life Giving and Life Supporting."

Now you're saying it's ALWAYS life giving and supporting.

mostly or tends to.....is good enough.

Not sure how a lightning strike that kills a tree or animal is "life giving"....lol.

Go back later and so how many living things are benefiting from that single tree death....some are unseen.

Life ITSELF will continue, but the life on an INDIVIDUAL will certainly be lost if they don't take the proper precautions.

Nature concerns seems to be with.....Life.

What SAys Ye now?

I say, since you don't want to believe ME and trust the words of White scientists so much, read the words of the late scientist Stephen Hawkings on what a theory is and is not:

stephenhawking.jpg?resize=768,512&ssl=1

"Any physical theory is always provisional, in the sense that it is only a hypothesis: you can never prove it. No matter how many times the results of experiments agree with some theory, you can never be sure that the next time the result will not contradict the theory. On the other hand, you can disprove a theory by finding even a single observation that disagrees with the predictions of the theory. As philosopher of science Karl Popper has emphasized, a good theory is characterized by the fact that it makes a number of predictions that could in principle be disproved or falsified by observation. Each time new experiments are observed to agree with the predictions the theory survives, and our confidence in it is increased; but if ever a new observation is found to disagree, we have to abandon or modify the theory."

Stephen Hawking on What Makes a Good Theory and the Quest for a Theory of Everything – The Marginalian

Like I said, a Theory is NOT a fact and has NOT been proven.
Infact, Mr.Hawkins takes it a step further and goes as far as to say a theory or hypothesis can NEVER be proven!

Wow

I have no problem with his definition as seen in one of our earlier exchange
Proven Accepted and Confirmed until....Disproven
On 12/23/2023 at 2:51 PM, Pioneer1 said:
frankster said:
Yep...... that is the idea.

frankster

mostly or tends to.....is good enough

Lol....so now do you regret using the word "always"???

Go back later and so how many living things are benefiting from that single tree death....some are unseen.

But if that tree dies...nature isn't "always" life giving.
Right?

Show me anywhere in Stephen's quote where you find the words "proven" or "confirmed".

Proven is NOT the same as accepted.

1 minute ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

mostly or tends to.....is good enough

Lol....so now do you regret using the word "always"???

No Regrets....Always is Good and mostly or tends to is just as good.

But if that tree dies...nature isn't "always" life giving.
Right?

Then its Life Supporting.

Show me anywhere in Stephen's quote where you find the words "proven" or "confirmed".

Proven is NOT the same as accepted.

The exact words are not there....but different words taken in context means the same.

The Quote from Hawkins:

"Each time new experiments are observed to agree with the predictions the theory survives, and our confidence in it is increased; "

frankster

But they aren't the same statement.

Saying "men MOSTLY like women" isn't the same as saying "men ALWAYS like women"....lol.

One statement is true....the other false.

Not for the tree that got struck.

The exact words are not there

Nuff said...lol.

And for the UMPTEENTH time...."accepted" and "agree" are NOT the same as CONFIRMED.

34 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

But they aren't the same statement.

True...

They both convey the same General meaning - which sufficient.

Saying "men MOSTLY like women" isn't the same as saying "men ALWAYS like women"....lol.

One statement is true....the other false.

Yes....False equivalence - A part is not the Whole

Men are are part of Nature.

Not for the tree that got struck.

Then it Life Giving.

The exact words are not there

Nuff said...lol.

And for the UMPTEENTH time...."accepted" and "agree" are NOT the same as CONFIRMED.

But they mean the same in the context of Scientific Theory