KWANZAA. 2023.

Will. Black. People. Ever. Follow. The. Kwanzaa. Principles.  No.  Black   Unity. Is. Needed. .Respect. For. Community. ,Unity. ,,Creating. Black. Businesses. .Self. Determination.  ..The. Black. ,Church. ,,Black. Politicians. Are. Against. Kwanzaa. ,They. Are. Against. Black. Unity......When , Has. Black. Politicians. ,Churches ,,NAACP.   Talk. About. Kwanzaa. ..Do. They Organize. Communities. ,To. Be. Cleaned. Up. No.. Controlling. Black. Votes. ,Black. Democrats. Can. Have. A. Comfortable. Living. ,Preachers. Stealing. ,All. The. Church. Money. Can. Have. A. Comfortable. Living........Where. Is. Black. Lives. Matter. ,With. All. The. Millions  Of,,Money. They. Got??.White. And. Jewish. Churches. Their. Communities. Have. Wealth. .Black. Preachers. Have. Wealth. .......Like. The. Preaching. Snakes. T. D. Jakes ,Cteflo  Dollar. ...Pastor. Warnock. ..Black. People. Pay. For. Their. Own. Enslavement. ,,,,,,..White. Democrats. White. Republicans. Do. Not. Want. Black. ,,,Unity. .....Black. Democrats. Black. Republicans. Are. Idiots. ....KWANZAA. Will. Not. Happen.  .Black. Unity. Will. Not  Happen ......Maybe. Years. And. Years. From. Now...

• 2 weeks later...

Black Unity is needed yes, and KWANZAA was a great movement, however as you have shown, in your post, there has been a lot of division that continues to thwart Black unity. 

I think that ever since America set up a bait and switch system and used the Church to confuse many Black people and because of Child slavery, the division used to keep us divided on this basis is very damaging. But however, the Creator knows this and that is why he said that there will be a great falling away from the Church that must happen before the Second Coming. He knows what to do about deception. 

12 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Lol.

I've been busy! 

Totally understood.

The real world aka life always comes first. Gotta handle that business.

Hopefully you'll have free time to clown around with us in 2024.🤣😎

• Like 1

On 12/28/2023 at 11:06 AM, harry brown said:

Where. Is. Black. Lives. Matter.

you know, I was just thinking at myself. But I am no longer on social media, so I may just be out of the loop still, I do watch the news from time to time and read a newspaper. No one here has mentioned black, lives matter recently and by recently, I mean a couple years. Were they just merely social media phenomenon that the public has grown weary of? Maybe they are still doing grassroots work affecting change in local communities?

I agree with @harry brown Kwanzaa won’t be practice widely. The principles of Kwanzaa are actually antithetical to American principles. Just think about the idea Ujama, or cooperative economics, that is laughable in an American context. 

america’s dog eat dog, every man for himself, rugged, individualism, and get as much wealth as you can at all cost. No amount of money is too much to acquire. Indeed, that is the goal of every company’s financial manager. It is perfectly acceptable to strive be a multi billionaire, while your neighbor, your brother or sister is homeless. 

The principles of Kwanzaa are honorable and worthy to strive for, however one would be completely delusional to believe that those principles would be adopted by people indoctrinated in America. 

On 1/10/2024 at 10:21 PM, Troy said:

No one here has mentioned black, lives matter recently and by recently, I mean a couple years. Were they just merely social media phenomenon that the public has grown weary of? Maybe they are still doing grassroots work affecting change in local communities?

Unfortunately, BLM make have been a grift built on the climate surrounding the murder of George Floyd. 

Now, we have to question 1) who was really behind that movement and 2) how it was funded and 3) goal of its existence.

Great if BLM is on the up in working at the grassroots level in order to provide protection and accountability when it comes to Black lives.  I'm skeptical.😎

I think BLM was largely a figment, or a creation of social media without any real substance. But I really don’t know. 

my only experience with them has been to promote a book written by one of the founders, only took a ghosted by everyone involved on that BLM side. The video production company I was working at the time managed to pull together a decent video, despite no participation by the author it was very frustrating and embarrassing for people supported me promoting the fact that Black Lives Matter.

Here is the kicker, they chose not to work with me, because they took offense with a book review I  published. it was the reviewers opinion and I gave him 100% of my support. Take a look at the book review and let me know what you think the video created below.

So I left, I’m a little biased by my personal experience with the Black Lives Matter crew…

On 1/12/2024 at 10:19 AM, ProfD said:

Unfortunately, BLM make have been a grift built on the climate surrounding the murder of George Floyd. 

Now, we have to question 1) who was really behind that movement and 2) how it was funded and 3) goal of its existence.

Great if BLM is on the up in working at the grassroots level in order to provide protection and accountability when it comes to Black lives.  I'm skeptical.😎

According to some, we already have the answers to atleast 2 if not all of those questions........

It was started by 3 AfroAmerican women whom I believe are Lesbians or atleast one of them are.
It is being funded primarily by left-leaning White people and organizations.
The purpose of it's existence.....which used to be openly promoted on their website....is to promote the LGBTA agenda in the AfroAmerican community.

I knew something was up when I went to a couple of their rallies where they were speaking and everytime me or another Black man stood up to ask a question.....they would OBVIOUSLY ignore us.
I mean it was BLATANT.

They'd call on White women, Black women, Asian women, even White men....NEXT to us....INFRONT of us...BEHIND us....but not us.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

The purpose of it's existence.....which used to be openly promoted on their website....is to promote the LGBTA agenda in the AfroAmerican community.

Yep. Amazingly, n8gglets on code when it comes to that BS.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

I knew something was up when I went to a couple of their rallies where they were speaking and everytime me or another Black man stood up to ask a question.....they would OBVIOUSLY ignore us.
I mean it was BLATANT.

They'd call on White women, Black women, Asian women, even White men....NEXT to us....INFRONT of us...BEHIND us....but not us.

I'm not surprised. It doesn't take a whole lot to 1) peep agendas and 2) know who's riding for or against us.😎

ProfD

Yep. Amazingly, n8gglets on code when it comes to that BS.

And the MONEY and other forms of support that the LGBT community often gives Black LGBT members will PUT them on code quickly.

The LGBT Agenda is controlled by White people.
That's a fact.
Being as such, they understand the importance of providing an INCENTIVE for people's loyalty.

Most AfroAmericans haven't understood that yet.
Too often we expect Black folks to stick together simply because they are Black.

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

And the MONEY and other forms of support...

The LGBT Agenda is controlled by White people.

Correct. Mainly because they're heavily into it as well.

Too many folks will do something strange for some change or less.😎

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

And some of these niccaz....you don't have to give them anything.
Just being around White folks is good enough for them.
They'll "sell" out literally for NOTHING....lol.

Yep. Kinda reminds me of when the slavemaster was under the weather and the house n8gglet would say....yass boss, we sick.🤣😎

On 1/10/2024 at 10:21 PM, Troy said:

america’s dog eat dog, every man for himself, rugged, individualism, and get as much wealth as you can at all cost. No amount of money is too much to acquire. Indeed, that is the goal of every company’s financial manager. It is perfectly acceptable to strive be a multi billionaire, while your neighbor, your brother or sister is homeless. 

The principles of Kwanzaa are honorable and worthy to strive for, however one would be completely delusional to believe that those principles would be adopted by people indoctrinated in America. 

Never thought about it from this perspective. But now, this makes so much sense in this Democracy.

On 1/19/2024 at 5:58 PM, Pioneer1 said:

t was started by 3 AfroAmerican women whom I believe are Lesbians or atleast one of them are.
It is being funded primarily by left-leaning White people and organizations.

Yes this is what I remember about its' beginning.

However, I thought, though, that its' origins went back before George Floyd and began as a result of Trayvon Martin. 

On 1/19/2024 at 5:58 PM, Pioneer1 said:

knew something was up when I went to a couple of their rallies where they were speaking and everytime me or another Black man stood up to ask a question.....they would OBVIOUSLY ignore us.
I mean it was BLATANT.

Really!? Now this points to perhaps who was funding them.