Puffy. Combs. And. Preacher. T. D. Jakes πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

On. You. Tube. It. Seems. That. False. Preacher. T. D. Jakes. Is. Sexually. Involved. With. Rapper. Puffy. Combs. ...People. Saying. ,Preacher. T. D. Snakes. Goes. To. Puffy. Combs.Β  Gay. Sex. Parties. ,,,,Is. He. Having. Sex. With. Men. ,He. Is. Not. Preaching. Sermons. At. Puffy. Combs. Gay. Sex. Parties. .Pastor. T. D. Snakes. Is. A. Fake ,Preacher. Like. All. Preachers. Are. .Puffy. Combs. How. Long Before.Β  He. Is. Behind. Bars. ????Black. Preachers. Are. In Prison. For,,Raping. Black. Children. ,Murdering. Their. Wives. ..Preachers. Worship. Money. All. The. Church. Corruption.Β  Β ,Preachers. Raping. ,Children.Β  Β .Black. Lives. Matter. Silent. ,So. Is. NAACP. Church ,,Black. Politicians. There. Will. Not. Be. Black. Unity. Because. Of. ,Religion. And. Politics. . Where is. Preacher. Warnock. ,,Preacher. Al. Sharpton. ,Martin.Β  King. 111. ,Corey. Blooker ,,House. Speaker,HakeemΒ  Β Jefferies. ....Β  Preacher T. D. Jakes. With. Puffy. Combs. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„...!

Β 

Rumors about Puffy have been swirling around for many years. Timing of the ramp up is interesting.

Β 

Right afterΒ Keefe D gets arrested for the murder of 2Pac, Puffy is getting sued and rumors about his lifestyle come up.

Β 

Β A lot of weird stuff happens in the entertainment industry.

Β 

Some religious figures are entertainers too.🀣😎  

Power is intoxicating. It takes a rare individual to works it and not be corrupted by it. A while back a women wanted to go out with me. I told her no it's not going to work. She was persistent and I relented. At one point I realised she would do almost anything for me. I then had the thought how far would she go. At that point I broke it off because I could do whatever I wanted with her. It was tempting to have that level of control over someone. However it would make me into someone I didn't want to become.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Delano said:

However it would make me into someone I didn't want to become

My sentiments exactly.

Β 

who wants to be surrounded by β€œyes men” and brown nosing sycophants.Β 
Β 

still puffy with Jakes is hilarious. I’m not suggesting it true and I honestly don’t really care, but the whole notion of being the subject of gossip is just funny to me

TD Jakes addressed the issue not to long ago and said how ridiculous it was to think that a 66 year old man would have enough time to go to freak parties with Puff Daddy...lol.
He said maybe if a man were 36.....lol....but not 66.

I don't know if the rumors are true or false but what's even more disturbing is how easily so many of our people believe rumors, inuendo, and other crap and will even get into fights with eachother over baseless shit with next to no evidence to back it up.

Nearly everyone has a cellphone.
Seems to me if TD Jakes were at so many of these parties....we'd have a video of him there.

Women have always been attracted to men with power.....I think it's part of their genetic make-up.

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with using your power to get sex as long as it's consensual on both sides.
From a personal point of view, what good is attaining wealth and power if you're not going to use them to your benefit?

It feels good to know that even in a man is old and ugly, he could still be attractive enough to get coochie as long as he has money and power....lol.

Having worked with Black men for years and years from jobs to community organizing, I've learned that one of the keys to our unity with eachother is BEING REAL.

Not parroting what White men say or their values...but being real about OUR values and what WE want.
Most of us like sex and women and we're going to get it....period.
We need to establish a culture that INCORPORATES that reality instead of trying to imitate the hypocritical culture of White men where sex is considered taboo and it's desire ist disguised.

Β 

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

TD Jakes addressed the issue not to long ago and said how ridiculous it was to think that a 66 year old man would have enough time to go to freak parties with Puff Daddy...lol.
He said maybe if a man were 36.....lol....but not 66.

Regardless of age, a *man* of God has zero business at a Puffy party.😁

Β 

Women have always been attracted to men with power.....I think it's part of their genetic make-up.

Women are attracted to men with power because it appears to be an extension of a man being a provider and protector (strength).

Β 

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with using your power to get sex as long as it's consensual on both sides.

Power enables men to get women who may not be interested in them otherwise.Β 

Β 

From a personal point of view, what good is attaining wealth and power if you're not going to use it?

Freedom.

Β 

It feels good to know that even in a man is old and ugly, he could still be attractive enough to get coochie as long as he has money and power....lol.

Unfettered access to that nappy dugout is the main reason men pursue money and power especially if they're naturally unattractive.

Β 

Not parroting what White men say or their values...but being real about OUR values and what WE want.
Most of us like sex and women and we're going to get it....period.
We need to establish a culture that INCORPORATES that reality instead of trying to imitate the hypocritical culture of White men where sex is considered taboo and it's desire ist disguised.

Black men never have a problem expressing theielr desires and getting s8x.

Β 

The most broke n8gglet can get a woman. They can share a chicken box with fries and drink or smoke something and f8ck all night long.🀣😎

ProfD

Β 

Β 

Regardless of age, a *man* of God has zero business at a Puffy party.

Β 

They don't?

Not that I believe a "man of God" has to necessarily follow the Bible, but what part of the Bible commands you not to go to parties?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Women are attracted to men with power because it appears to be an extension of a man being a provider and protector (strength).

Β 

Facts.
And it makes sense.

Why would a woman want to hook up and make babies with a loser?

You want to get with someone who can help you and your children in this world.

Β 

Β 

Power enables men to get women who may not be interested in them otherwise.Β 

Β 

More facts!
Just like a pretty woman who may not have anything else going for herself can use her GOOD LOOKS to attract men and be successful.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Black men never have a problem expressing theielr desires and getting s8x.

Β 

Maybe not in OUR generation, but a lot of these younger brothers coming up in their 20s and even some in their 30s are having a lot of problems with women.
Attracting them, sleeping with them, etc....

Β 

A lot of them are sexually confused themselves and if they aren't a lot of the women they're dealing with are sexually confused.

A lot of the times we're thinking of how it was back in the day where all a Black man had to be was able bodied with a job and he could pretty much get 90% of the women he approached.

Β 

Things have changed now.

Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Regardless of age, a *man* of God has zero business at a Puffy party.

Β 

They don't?

Not that I believe a "man of God" has to necessarily follow the Bible, but what part of the Bible commands you not to go to parties?

There's a reason Puffy's parties aren't held at a mega-church. No Gospel music either.🀣😎

Remember Mr. Fuller said that one day they're going to start having sex live on stage in these churches!
It's only a matter of time.

Really, things are actually going back to the way they use to be THOUSANDS of years ago when there were temple prostitutes and sex rituals for religious purposes.
Β 

Really, things are actually going back to the way they use to be THOUSANDS of years ago when there were temple prostitutes and sex rituals for religious purposes.

Considering the number of fruit balls and bussy bandits running around in churches nowadays, those rituals might be really weird.🀣😎

On 1/7/2024 at 6:19 PM, ProfD said:

Considering the number of fruit balls and bussy bandits running around in churches nowadays, those rituals might be really weird.🀣😎

Ofcourse natural sex between men and women will seem "weird" to an actual WEIRDO and FREAK...lol.

It's been my theory for many years now that one of the things that PRODUCES weirdness and freakishness is the inability of some people to actually have natural sex.
Most weirdos and freaks probably have some sort of sexual dysfunction/malfunction that prevents them from having NORMAL sex, so they resort to "alternative" ways of getting off.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Ofcourse natural sex between men and women will seem "weird" to an actual WEIRDO and FREAK...lol.

I'm hoping those weirdos and freaks don't try to #metoo or DEI their way into the rituals especially in those churches.🀣😎 

On 1/12/2024 at 11:14 PM, ProfD said:

I'm hoping those weirdos and freaks don't try to #metoo or DEI their way into the rituals especially in those churches.🀣😎 

I have a rule......
As long as it's between CONSENTING ADULTS (over 20)......it's between them and GOD.
As long as they aren't trying to force themselves on ME.

However I do recognize as Tariq Nasheed often points out.....there is clearly an AGENDA.
Part of it is for a man to CLAIM to be a woman and if you don't treat him as one and have sex with him then he wants to get you charged with a hate crime.
Β