Donald Trump could be the next President.

@Pioneer1. The means, brother, is any ‘best’ option available that grants one the ability to excel beyond the ordinary. An ‘end’ is just that, the end which everyone eventually approaches. Education, unless you have a better ‘best’ option, is the most available best option where our people get the rare opportunity to face the ‘end’ with dignity and on terms other than at another’s mercy.

Anyone who endeavors an education to beg someone else for an opportunity, or for the sole purpose of getting rich had already lost. Thus, the term “educated fools.” No, education is the vehicle whereby we make our motion better. Make her/his actions meaningful and effective. All things considered, modernism, post-reconstruction, providing one’s own living standards; building houses, etc. is no easy feat.

I understand ancient African nations lived off the “fat of the land” with little more than community cooperation. But then came domestication of livestock, controlled agriculture, all controlled by someone else. Instead of ancient “hunting and gathering” on an as-needed chore. America is not Africa, and even African cannot survive by today’s standards

Additionally, the system you assert White men set-up wasn’t set-up by White men at all. There were over 1000 universities in Africa while White folk was still eating raw meat. And as beholden to White folk, fuck debt, try to collect it when I’m dead because my children will know how to keep you out of their pockets.

Institutions you claim we should establish just won’t happen without approval from the Government, I guarantee we won’t get since it is already their effort to keep us uninformed and dependent on construction jobs and in factories at non-livable wages.

Finally, show me a Black adult or youth person who is unable to learn, or lack the capacity, discipline to commit to learning advanced information and I’ll show a person who has mental emotional disadvantages; burdens of which are not an asset to the community. Thank God for jails, mental hospitals, and prisons that separate the sane who are awake, from insane who may never come out of slumber.

I refuse to believe someone who understands how to solve a quadratic equation won’t crave learning analytical calculus. Or conversing with our Black scholars won’t lead them to learn philosophic logic and reasoning. In-fact a Black person has the capacity for the sciences and academics to levels unheard of if committed to the discipline. Please, don’t mimic Gorka, Bannon, Betsy Davis and the other White ethnocentric mentalities that advocate inferiority of Black folk.

Change your mind about higher education!

• Like 1

@Pioneer1. The means, brother, is any ‘best’ option available that grants one the ability to excel beyond the ordinary. An ‘end’ is just that, the end which everyone eventually approaches. Education, unless you have a better ‘best’ option, is the most available best option where our people get the rare opportunity to face the ‘end’ with dignity and on terms other than at another’s mercy.

Anyone who endeavors an education to beg someone else for an opportunity, or for the sole purpose of getting rich had already lost. Thus, the term “educated fools.” No, education is the vehicle whereby we make our motion better. Make her/his actions meaningful and effective. All things considered, modernism, post-reconstruction, providing one’s own living standards; building houses, etc. is no easy feat.

I understand ancient African nations lived off the “fat of the land” with little more than community cooperation. But then came domestication of livestock, controlled agriculture, all controlled by someone else. Instead of ancient “hunting and gathering” on an as-needed chore. America is not Africa, and even African cannot survive by today’s standards

Additionally, the system you assert White men set-up wasn’t set-up by White men at all. There were over 1000 universities in Africa while White folk was still eating raw meat. And as beholden to White folk, fuck debt, try to collect it when I’m dead because my children will know how to keep you out of their pockets.

Institutions you claim we should establish just won’t happen without approval from the Government, I guarantee we won’t get since it is already their effort to keep us uninformed and dependent on construction jobs and in factories at non-livable wages.

Finally, show me a Black adult or youth person who is unable to learn, or lack the capacity, discipline to commit to learning advanced information and I’ll show a person who has mental emotional disadvantages; burdens of which are not an asset to the community. Thank God for jails, mental hospitals, and prisons that separate the sane who are awake, from insane who may never come out of slumber.

I refuse to believe someone who understands how to solve a quadratic equation won’t crave learning analytical calculus. Or conversing with our Black scholars won’t lead them to learn philosophic logic and reasoning. In-fact a Black person has the capacity for the sciences and academics to levels unheard of if committed to the discipline. Please, don’t mimic Gorka, Bannon, Betsy Davis and the other White ethnocentric mentalities that advocate inferiority of Black folk.

Change your mind about higher education!

@Delano, I'm not an administrator. Why cc me on this post?

@Delano. The post replies previous response. If this is your idea of harassment I think it’s quite childish for a college graduate. But it isn’t harassment, for that to work the harasser would have some significance to the harassed.

You are insignificant to me as a person, and since we’ve never visited each other’s house, we’re not friends. You’re a Black brother, don’t know you well enough to say I like you, annoy me if you will. I’m sure it’s the extent of your capabilities as a man.

As I said I'm not an administrator. But if you like you and I can start a new thread open for random discussion.

I've been watching a series on Netflix lately called dirty money.  The was an episode on 45.  After reading this it is astonishing the he was elected POTUS. 

In the era of social media all of the truth about 45's business failures was crowded out by the propaganda distributed on social media and our social media fueled journalists who amplied his bogus message desperate to make money.

I have said it elsewhere he is a brilliant marketer. He is licensing his name . He most likely has foreign debt some of which is comes from corrupt sources . Robert Mueller and his team will follow the money trail. If he fires Mueller it will be a repeat of Watergate 

@Delano, the gift of gab doesn’t make a person brilliant, nor does her/his money, I assure you Barnard Madoff was not brilliant. He was a sociopathic deviant of the highest order. Every penny DT has come is from criminal activity. And, don’t be too enthusiastic about Mueller and the FBI either, DT is not the only person who got away, but he is the only one who (probably) won’t.

Just as I’m not too optimistic about Black folk waking-up from the dream that the Justice Department is on the up-and-up. Damn politics, the art of persuasion, nothing more nothing less. They want something too.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/21/politics/donald-trump-do-not-congratulate/

On 29/01/2018 at 2:44 AM, Delano said:

Mid March Donald Trump is under more pressure re Robert Mueller's investigation. 

I'll ask the group on April 1, 2018. If they are still confident Donald Trump will finish his term.

@Troy @Cynique

@Pioneer1 this is a specific prediction and a date. 

Hey Del what are you trying to say, That 45 is unscrupulous?  We get it. 

Impeachment, or rather getting throw out of office is a completely different matter.  I doubt he'll resign on his own accord.  He'll go down fighting which will take him to the end of his first term at least.

You don't think he'll last past the summer right? 

Sure he does -- but he is used to that.  He has been sued hundreds of times.  You and I have probably never been sued once between us.

I don't think March was a particular relavatory month. 

But you did not answer my question.  Do you think he will make it past this Summer?

• Thanks 1

So in March his son got divorced. He paid and possible forcibly silenced a lover. Through an unlawful payment.  And the Special Counsel stated he would like to interview him. I think that's a turn on events. You may think differently. We shall see whether he can glide through this minefield .

@DelanoI did not think he would have a first term. 

I would not put giving Trump a second term past the American population.  You see how easily we were manipulated by Facebook.  Facebook dominance, and control, will only get stronger giving spinmeisters with deep enough pockets to brainwash us into doing anything.

Besides, I thought you were predicting that he would not finish his current term.  Have you now conceded that he will complete his first term and are  now changing the speculation to whether he will win a 2nd term?

On 16/12/2017 at 6:57 PM, Delano said:

March 3, 2018 .Trump will be on his way out.

On 19/12/2017 at 3:59 AM, Delano said:

I cant say what is common knowledge. When non millionaires defend him. It will be obvious to you that he will be on the way out.

On 28/01/2018 at 11:44 PM, Delano said:

Mid March Donald Trump is under more pressure re Robert Mueller's investigation. 

@Troy @Pioneer1 @Cynique Trump is on short time. 

What have I posted to that infers a second term for Trump. 

Del you could have saved all of the copying and pasting and just asked.  I can't speak for the others, and I think I was the only one who made the suggestion.  I wrote it based upon your latest statement:

8 hours ago, Del said:

@Troy so you still think Trump will have a second term.

As far as I can recall, you are the first person to start taking about a 2nd term -- I thought we talking about whether he would finish this term.

OK, I get based upon your reaction that you are not backing off the belief (or is it also a prediction) that Trump will not finish his term.  Again, I believe he will. 

The author of the latest article you shared did not draw the conclusion that Trump will not serve out his term.

There are growing numbers of closet Trump supporters out there, common folk who think he is being picked on and harassed, and who empathize with him because he's just like they are, ignorant, bigoted, fascistic, misogynistic, homophobic and lewd. I don't believe Trump will be ousted from office because this would de-stabilize the country and with Trump's irrational, rabid followers, things would go from bad to worse while Democrats would, as usual, present a spineless front.   

The Roseanne TV show of the 1980's which was a sit-com about a blue collar family, has been re-cycled and made its debut on Tuesday, drawing a whopping 18,000,000 viewers, a figure which  has been declared a bellwether of sorts.  Roseanne and her family are representative of white middle America, and she is a Trump supporter both on and off the show.   After the premier episode, Trump called Roseanne and personally congratulated her on the show's successful comeback.  Pundits are saying that all this, along with a slow rise in Trump's ratings, is a sign that Trump and his "Make America Great Again" BS are speaking to more and more people,  - people who are the true face of America, - people who are not now and never have been anything but bigots and hypocrites, and who are presently tired of having the POTUS investigated and shamed.  America has never been what it claimed to be, and when put to the test of a true democacy, it always fails.  That's why i have no love for this republic and its "christian" values.  When the chips are down the good ol USA always shows its true colors, wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. A scenario that will be presided over by Trump for the rest of his term.  I hope i am wrong.  And although i doubt if i'll be around to witness it, i also hope the mythical "man on a white horse" will appear, and kick this mothafucker out of office!    

• Thanks 2

Del step put the liberal bubble and check out some right wing media.  You'll gain a different perspective and see, as Cynique described 45 has a lot of support.  Maybe not the majority, but certainly enough to keep him in office.

Besides there are those who believe our current vice president, would be worse for the county. 

45 ain't going anywhere before the end of his term.

• Like 1

The proceedings may very well reach the impeachment stage, but i think Trump will be acquitted because of the partisan make-up of the Congress and the Supreme Court.  Or can i see  him resigning, and any attempt to force him out will  create  unrest among the general public, fueled by the protests of his gun-toting, religious fanatical, neo-nazi followers.  i think the prospects of this will inhibit the Dems, who will probably switch their focus to beating him at the polls.  But, - we shall see. Will truth and justice prevail or will the fall of the American Empire enter its first phase?  

• Thanks 1

The Special Counsel is independent of party.

(CNN)Sen. Lindsey Graham gave a stern warning Sunday to President Donald Trump against firing special counsel Robert Mueller.

"As I said before, if he tried to do that, that would be the beginning of the end of his presidency," the South Carolina Republican said on CNN's "State of the Union."

He doesn't have to fire Mueller. The burden of proof is on Mueller and he has to have an air tight case to bring Trump down, which i don't think he has.  I'd be glad to see Trump  go but, as Troy has noted, that evangelical fascist Pence is just as bad.   

• Thanks 1

Shoot, Pence could be worse. 45 is your garden variety greedy ego manic.  Pence is on a mission from God which could be far more dangerous :o

Del you clearly have far more faith in this whole process than I.  The source of your faith remains a mystery to me.

Cynique The American empire has already entered it's decline.  45's presidency is the most stark indication.  Even American life expectancy is going down.

• Thanks 1

Sometimes a big mess is just that, a big mess.

Given Google's behavior I'm surprised this kind of thing does not happen more frequently. 

Like the shooter, I too was recently delisted from making money from Youtube Videos.  I was not making very much, but it was something and in the business of book sales every penny counts. Where is my AR-47?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I tell you what........

Those 48 hours that Trump warned about is almost up.

I'm trying to see what the man is gonna do over in Syria, lol.

Since the 50s people have been talking about World War 3 and wars with Russia and China.

Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be better to just hurry up and get the shit over with so whoever is left can focus on REBUILDING the planet and moving on.

All this stock piling and war drills  and anticipation and the anxiety of it decade after decade can't be healthy for the psyche of the human race.